Our client is a leading nature-based personal care products company backed by a Private Equity firm. It manufactures and markets Ayurveda/nature-based hair and skincare products under a well-known brand known for its commitment to marry the principles of Ayurveda with the best of natural ingredients to deliver outstanding products to customers across the globe.
Must be a self-starter with a strong orientation to build a high growth brand.
Creador Designs is a graphic design company specializing in logo creation, business branding design, packaging, and website development. Founded in 2014, Creador Designs offers corporate identity design and branding services to small businesses and start-ups. Over the years, we have grown to become one of the most respected online brands for logo design, corporate identity, and web design.
We offer you the opportunity to work with leading and dynamic brands all around the world every day. We are looking for a talented individual for the position of Digital Marketing Executive. Apply to us and unleash your curiosity and challenge your ideas. As you strive to make a real difference, we'll strive to make you a better you!
Requirements and skills :
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts for Social Media Marketing and Website. (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Prepare promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Retaining existing clients.
We're looking for leaders with - owner's mindset, passion, and agility.
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
- Planning, monitoring and updating the ongoing company presence on social media
- Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness
- Being actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Preparing online newsletters and promotional emails and organizing their distribution through various channels
- Measuring the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, SEM Rush etc.)
- Acquiring insights into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintaining partnerships with media agencies and vendors
What you need to have:
- Experience 0 to 1 year
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- The right candidate will have excellent English communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for all things marketing and technology
- Must have a passion for writing
- BSc/ BA/ BMM in marketing or relevant field
- Benefits: Being part of a startup thats turning out to be a game-changer
About the job
As the AGM - Retention, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our marketing strategy for player retention on the platform. You will consistently execute, learn, and iterate result-oriented marketing campaigns to ensure player retention on the platform and optimum utilization of all resources. Ideate and execute innovative campaigns for player retention on the platform. You will need to strategize and implement various promotional offers and bonus offers to increase deposits and ARPU. Leading a team of marketing specialists, you will work with senior leadership across functions and ensure we achieve industry-leading revenue and budget targets consistently.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan for player retention through various platforms.
- Create aggressive monthly and quarterly retention plans and ensure we meet them.
- Ideate and execute innovative campaigns for player retention on the platform. Strategizing and implementing various promotional offers and bonus offers to increase deposits and ARPU.
- Track the effectiveness of ongoing campaigns through regular reporting that includes details of customer behavior, usage, and spend.
- Analyse the customer journey and identify key touchpoints in the customer's interaction to optimize customer activation and retention.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events.
- Conduct thorough competitive analysis to stay informed and ahead of the competition.
- Demonstrable experience in a senior role leading customer retention as well as designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns.
- Thorough knowledge of SEM, Facebook and CRM tools like CleverTap, Web-engage, etc.
- Advanced Excel skills, and knowledge of SQL and tableau is preferable.
- Ability to creatively solve business problems through strategic and innovative approaches.
- Ability to work with various teams in a complex environment, ensuring timely delivery of multiple projects.
- Highly analytical with the ability to collate, analyse, and present data and drive clear insights into decisions that improve KPIs.
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with senior management, company divisions, and partners.
- Ideally, should have gaming or e-commerce industry experience.
BLITZPOKER is part of one of the largest poker networks in the world with over a million registrations and 100,000 active users.
In India, majority- owned by i3 Interactive Inc. BLIZTPOKER brings together all the fun and class in the world of online poker games in India with its exciting poker tournaments and promotions. It offers varieties of games in poker like Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Open Face Chinese Poker among others for professional and recreational players.
Discover a virtual world of possibilities where technology meets imagination and experts are designing Innovative, Interactive and Immersive solutions.
- Creating and managing all marketing materials and collateral in line with brand direction
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/ SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localize communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Strong knowledge of content development and SEM
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- High level of Creativity and attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders
Meetanshi is a Magento development company in Bhavnagar, Gujarat.
Meetanshi offers best-in class Magento extensions and Magento development services to improve the performance of the store in terms of administration, shipping, payments and security, customer experience, and load time.
Here’s your chance to join an enthusiastic, ever-learning and growing team as a digital marketer!
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
PRIMARY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
SECONDARY / DESIRED SKILLS:
Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assessing against ROI and KPIs.
Identifying trends and insights and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights.
Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
Measuring experiments and conversion tests.
Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimising user experience. Evaluating end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
Identifying critical conversion points and drop off points and optimising user funnels. Collaborating with agencies and other vendor partners. Evaluating emerging technologies. Providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Managing the Inbound SDRs process from lead qualification to opportunity stage
Zoop.one is Looking for a Talented App Marketer who will create and execute effective acquisition strategies, launch new marketing programs, build relationships with networks and publishers, and optimise activities for return on investment and cost-efficiency.
Job Brief :
Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of our mobile app.
Responsible for managing online advertising and display campaigns, preferably third party app advertising campaigns with mobile ad networks
Plan, execute and manage the daily content of various channels (local and international), including social media, mobile app and video etc.
Creating strategies for generating bold and innovative ideas for growth via paid channels
managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimising campaigns, analysing traffic data and solving problems).
Responsible for tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyse key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment.
Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
Identify and manage new & existing content providers, including both individuals and financial corporates.
Responsible for new customer acquisition via our mobile app.
Required Skills and Experience:
Must have experience in Mobile App marketing, UAC and app install campaigns on various paid and owned media like Google, Facebook, Apple Search Ads, etc
Worked on Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Clevertap and other popular tools for mobile attribution, acquisition, re-engagement..
Must have experience in paid mobile app marketing, mobile marketing, digital marketing, and/or display and search marketing..
Should understand the concepts of Lifetime value of a user (LTV) and its application.
Must have experience in delivering customer acquisition growth and optimisation across key metrics.
At least 3+ years of experience in App Marketing/ digital marketing/ financial editorial /Content Management .
Data-driven mindset with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience Working within the Fintech ecosystem is a must.
- Monitoring the market & competitor activities & providing relevant reports.
- Maintain a database of potential business partner's contact numbers and emails.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Come up with new marketing Ideas.
- Market product to target customers.