MBP - AMER
Looking for a Marketing Allrounder to improve Searce’s brand presence in US
What are we looking for?
- Natural creativity: The best marketers are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
What we are not looking for :D
- Not a CAVEr: You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
- Say no to HiPPO: At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion).
- T-shaped skill set: To take it further, in an ideal world, we are not just looking for someone with experience managing projects and people. We are also looking for a T-shaped marketer – someone with a diverse skill set that spans all disciplines relevant to “Searce”, alongside a deep knowledge of one key area.
- Leverage Searce’s thought leadership on Cloud Consulting, Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence to drive content marketing and earn mindshare, through LinkedIn, Twitter, and Medium Blog.
- Collaborating with third party agencies and publications to publish customer tech stories, and interviews, in the form of compelling content to increase brand awareness.
- Creating content like whitepapers, case studies, newsletters and e-books with agencies and gate them for lead generation.
- Leverage content assets (mentioned in previous sentence) which results in asset downloads in exchange of their contact information, thereby helping lead generation.
- Utilize Paid media to showcase the benefits and the various services present on Google Cloud and also the expertise Searce has on modernizing infrastructure, while ensuring healthy ROI on Paid Media investment.
- Conduct digital events and customer chat sessions on Infra modernization, Data Analytics and Application Modernization for driving awareness and interests.
- Conduct Customer Fireside chat events to nurture existing customer base as well as to acquire new accounts.
- Conduct sessions with Searce's customers to discuss their migration journey to Google Cloud and also highlight how GCP enabled them to save cost and modernize their infrastructure, to generate testimonials for existing and new customers.
- Conduct 1:1 curated workshops to address different workload specific challenges like DevOps Automation, VMWare Migration, Data warehouse to generate pipe.
- Conceptualize and execute email campaigns to send out educational content and benefits of Searce’s various product lines to CXOs of target organizations.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and prefer an MBA or Masters in Marketing.
- Or else, did you leverage marketing to help your friend’s business scale up while in High School. For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a marketing mindset. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- 2-4 years of successful Marketing experience in B2B or SaaS organizations working in a hands-on, fast-paced, creative entrepreneurial environment.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.
- Experienced in advising product teams about potential markets, desirable product features, go-to-market best practices, and measuring the success of outreach and product sales.
- Experience in the global marketplace is a plus.
- Hands-on experience working with marketing tools and systems would be a plus (HubSpot, Salesforce). Experience with Microsoft PowerBI would be a major plus.
What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better’ every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, everyday.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
We are a category defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improve, automate & transform) the full-scope of infra, app, process & work.
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes.
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better’ for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries.
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services.
- As one of the top 5 niche’ full scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led’ tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems.
Who we are
We are passionate improvers, solvers & futurists. Driven by our engineering excellence mindset, we care most about delivering intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes. Searcians are motivated by continuous improvement & solving for better in everything we do.
At the core, a Searcian is self-driven to become better, everyday. In passionate pursuit of the finest degree of excellence we drive exceptional outcomes in everything we do.
We believe that trust is the most important value. We also believe that we need to ‘earn the trust’, everytime one engages with us. And earning trust for us is far more important than anything else. We aim to be the *most trusted* tech consulting partner for our clients.
We are HAPPIER at heart. Humble, Adaptable, Positive, Passionate, Innovative, Excellence focused, & Responsible. We live the HAPPIER Culture Code.
How we work
- Customers. Partners. Our aim is to build relationships with customers for life. And meaningfully improve the life of every customer.
- We do what we say. We say what we do. We are uncomfortably honest and transparent. Being genuine wins trust & makes people happier.
- Mistakes are encouraged. We make mistakes. Tons of those. Everyday. And we don’t mind apologizing to our juniors, peers or superiors. We are no ego-doers.
- Underpromise. Overdeliver. We work with a deep desire to go above and beyond in everything we do. Everytime.
So, If you are passionate about tech, future & what you read above (we really are!), apply here to experience the ‘Art of Possible’
About Searce Inc
Searce is a cloud, automation & analytics led process improvement company helping futurify businesses. Searce is a premier partner for Google Cloud for all products and services. Searce is the largest Cloud Systems Integrator for enterprises with the largest # of enterprise Google Cloud clients in India.
Searce specializes in helping businesses move to cloud, build on the next generation cloud, adopt SaaS - Helping reimagine the ‘why’ & redefining ‘what’s next’ for workflows, automation, machine learning & related futuristic use cases. Searce has been recognized by Google as one of the Top partners for the year 2015, 2016.
Searce's organizational culture encourages making mistakes and questioning the status quo and that allows us to specialize in simplifying complex business processes and use a technology agnostic approach to create, improve and deliver.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for our mobile hits. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console department of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe. This role would be in our PC and Console department (PCC) with responsibility for global activity.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we've recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has recently been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association).
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of the Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
Our ideal Influencer & Media (PR) Manager will have a global network of gaming media and influencer contacts & plenty of experience in PR and Influencer management for PC and console games, able to think outside the box. They will have led a PR and/or Influencer team and be experts at getting our PC & Console titles in front of, and supported by, the gaming media and influencers around the world..
What you tell your friends you do
“I generate coverage for Kwalee’s PC & console games.”
What you will really be doing
Developing and executing strategies to establish Kwalee’s PC and console titles among gaming media & influencers around the world.
Maintaining a global network of tiered and prioritised gaming media and influencers, building rapport and creating strong working relationships.
Leading & managing a team of skilled PR, Influencer and media communication experts.
Becoming a recognised figure in the media & influencer landscape for Kwalee’s PC & Console games.
Establishing Kwalee as a recognised curator of premium third-party PC & Console games amongst media, influencers and other tastemakers.
Establishing a working framework of systems and processes to plan & deliver effective Influencer and media campaigns and manage your team’s workload.
Leading outreach to influencers across various platforms and making it easier for them to play Kwalee games.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including veterans Jason Falcus (developer) and Max Everingham (publisher).
Skills and requirements
Previous experience with PC & Console games including min 5 years in a PR or communications management role
Ability to conceptualise and execute effective media strategies and ‘stories’ to cover a game’s entire lifespan
Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
Interested in gaming influencer trends, the successful candidate will use this mindset to assist with influencer outreach for new titles
Experience in establishing meaningful KPIs and metrics to monitor performance of the Influencer & Media team’s work and ability to report to senior management in a concise and timely manner.
Interested in gaming PR and media trends, familiarity with industry standards such as the Barcelona Principles - the successful candidate will use this mindset to assist with media and influencer outreach for new titles.
Strong task management skills, ability to prioritize and work to deadlines across multiple projects.
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Synapsica is a series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
The senior product manager will own end-to-end delivery of Synapisca’s AI based radiology products including defining scope, creating wireframes, creating execution plan, product launch, feedback incorporation and iterations. In this role you would not only get to flex your skills but also learn to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment with a high degree of autonomy. This cross-functional leadership position requires you to work closely with the Engineering, Design, Category Management and Marketing teams to bring new products to life.
Being comfortable in the chaos of a fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity, a penchant for innovation, an innate ability to get into details and drive execution excellence is essential to success in this profile.The candidate must be creative, ask questions, and be comfortable challenging the status quo. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps for retention and increasing customer lifetime value.
- Understand the healthcare market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Listen to the users on a regular basis and figure out the opportunities to solve their problems.
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond which would include liaising with multiple stake-holders.
- Work closely with partners and clients from 4 continents to localize the product builds as per their need and ensure adoption of the new features.
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
- Plan product reviews with engineering teams and reviews with leadership.
- Work on product roadmap, backlog, and deliverables.
- Create and socialize artifacts that clearly communicate requirements including BRDs, user flows, and prototypes.
- Formulate hypotheses and quickly validate with prototypes, user feedback, and experimentation.
- Work with customers, support, and engineering teams to handle and resolve any critical customer issues that arise.
- 5+ years in software product management with a consistent record of timely and quality delivery of software products
- Experience in one or more of the following is a plus: SaaS, HealthTech, Enterprise products etc.
- High bias for action with demonstrable history of identifying and resolving cross-project interdependencies
- Ability to juggle several initiatives and shift priorities as needed
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written communication) with a knack for storytelling
- Data Driven with proficiency on data querying and analysis.
- Experience with tools like SQL, Excel, Tableau, Qlikview etc. is preferred
- Have prior experience in the development team and understand how modern development frameworks function.
- Passionate about translating customer needs to usable design and process flows for growth levers and optimization.
- Have Good understanding of funnels, agile & sprints, and wireframes.
- Have the attitude to be comfortable with ambiguity and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans and display Empathy towards users and also your colleagues.
- Understand how the application functions and the technicalities around it.
- Have familiarity with tools like Google data studio, Firebase, Google Analytics, Product Analytics tools, Sketch and Figma.
- Love analytics and very frequent experimentation
- Should have a good experience selling IT sales services in the USA/Europe region
- Should have knowledge of IT services like Web services, Cloud Services, Mobile Technology.
- Experience working in B2B Sales
- Create and implement sales strategies in line with the company's growth objectives
- Managing prospective client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with global accounts, to maximize sales
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- Comfortable working in different time zones to connect with our target audience
- Experience working with end-to-end sales from lead generation to lead conversion.
- Proven track record for closing new deals with both large and mid-size companies
- Knowledge of Demand generation
- Lead generation skills for IT services projects
- Develop and execute strategies to expand inbound lead/demand generation
- Must have good working experience in Upwork, Freelance.com, PeoplePerHour
- Good communication skills verbal as well as written is must
We want the person to understand the business problem and can translate the same into marketing automation language. We also expect the professional to create best-in-class strategies, come up with breakthrough campaign ideas and implement emerging automation practices to solve the problem. Having innovative ideas on top of this will be an added advantage.
This individual will work closely to manage, create, and strategize campaigns with the best of the Marketing Automation tools like HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce, Pardot, etc.
He/ She will collaborate with Account Managers, Delivery Team, Creative Teams and Customers to plan, execute, and measure effective inbound strategies to deliver astounding results
Work directly with the customer to understand their business requirements in terms of Sales & Marketing funnel fluency and translate the same for the internal marketing & delivery team to plan, build and execute marketing automation campaigns.
Understand the customer’s buyer persona, pain points, available resources, and marketing communication channels, to plan the holistic inbound strategy and deliver results.
Understand the gap between the current marketing process and required sales and marketing automation goals. Define the overall automation strategy and plan execution in phases.
Showcase excellent project management skills to ensure smoother and timely delivery to the customer.
Ideate and execute end-to-end inbound marketing campaigns and collaborate with all the involved stakeholders for smoother execution.
Create effective detailed content strategy and calendar, content promotion campaigns and measuring the effectiveness of the content in terms of the expected KPIs.
Manage overall marketing budgets and spend to ensure maximum ROI for the customers.
Create, manage, and present standard and custom analytics reports on MQL’s acquisition programs, nurture campaigns, sales conversion rates and media buys to track campaign ROI, attribution, and sales effectiveness, to customers and internal stakeholders
Proficiency in working on email marketing campaigns, marketing automation funnel, drip/nurturing campaigns, and Google Analytics.
Prior experience in working with HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot or any other globally recognized automation tool is strongly preferred.
Experience in inbound marketing and managing automation campaigns with large data sets.
Preliminary knowledge of relevant marketing areas including content writing, copywriting, social media, email campaigns, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, etc.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Project management and collaboration skills.
Fundamental knowledge of HTML/CSS is a huge plus as it can help while working on email templates and landing pages.
The job responsibilities include:
- Assist in establishing email marketing for our brand.
- Create automations and user journeys
- Manage day-to-day email production including campaign creation, QA and deployment.
- Assist in management of the growth and maintenance of the email database – including new sign-ups and opt-outs
- Help manage reporting on email metrics and produce insights to ensure our program continuously improves
- Manage email production with internal and external resources
- Participate in the production of all email initiatives from conception to deployment
- Assist in copywriting and editing of email content
- Perform daily engagement activities on social media channels
- Create a community of pet owners & enthusiasts across social media channels
- Responsible for organic growth of social media outreach
- Bring in fruitful PR collaboration & engagement ideas to build a recall value of the brand digitally
• Build Solar EPC Business 3 to 10KW On-grid for Residential
• Develop client base for Solar Rooftop business
• Approach to Tenders Participant
• Develop Channel Partner by approaching to existing EPC super stockiest
• Promptly Response to a Sales inquiry
• Explore new geography to get more business
• Achieve sales target of 1 crore per month
What do we need?
1. Preferred MBA/B.Tech Candidate with 3-5 years’ experience
2. Deep understanding of solar products and their suppliers
3. Great communication skills, fluency in both English and Hindi
4. An attitude to get things done, willing to work a minimum of 2 years
5. Rigorous follow-up and Negotiation Skills to close B2B Orders
What do we offer?
1. Opportunity to work with India’s fastest growing SMB Company
2. Register under Startup India Program
3. Multifold chances to build a career in Solar Energy Sector
4. Exponential Growth in Salary and other remuneration
5. Great learning curve and hand-on experience with leadership team about solar in future
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
As a Teacher Ops Manager -Campus, you will be responsible for end to end smooth running of the daily activities, act as an employee champion and change agent.
What you will do:
- Onboarding and churning of Campus Ambassadors (CAs).
- Ensuring lead flow to onboard talented pool of CAs regularly.
- Managing performance of these CAs.
- Churning of CAs from system upon tenure completion or termination.
- Looking into admissions coming through campus ambassadors.
- Driving referral programme to bring admissions.
- Driving course promotions and sensitisation within engineering campuses across India.
- Engagement of Campus Ambassadors :
- Designing and executing (end to end) coding events, workshops, webinars and offline events at campuses.
- Designing tasks weekly and driving adoption.
- Managing rewards and recognition of CAs.
- Driving BTL and ATL marketing initiatives
- New initiatives:
- Rigorously driving new initiatives - This includes piloting these initiatives within a set of CAs, evaluating and scaling within the entire CA community.
- College level tie-ups - Understanding college specific requirements and catering to the challenges through our resources.
What you need to know / have:
- Minimum 2+ year experience in team management.
- Excellent Problem Solver.
- Highly data-oriented.
- Entrepreneurial and able to think on your feet to come up with ways to solve problems.
- Growth-hacking attitude.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Good communication skills.
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 6,00,000 to 8,00,000
- Manage and support delivery of key corporate projects on crèche benefit
- Manage the corporate relationships for clients for whom we manage the annual childcare benefit
- Create and maintain systematic corporate MIS (leads, pipeline, hot conversations) to support in business development
- Reach out to new corporates with ProEves services, support in conducting corporate surveys on childcare and maternity benefits
- Respond to queries of corporates who are looking for providing creche benefit to their employees. Understand their need, share ProEves proposal and follow up
- Liase with daycare partners in ensuring smooth childcare benefit for the client
- Support the Management team in all corporate reach outs - mailers, events, meetings