Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for our mobile hits. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console department of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join Scathe, Die by the Blade, Eternal Hope and TENS! This role would be working in the PC and Console team (PCC).
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Marketing Artist on the Creative Services team in the PC & Console (PCC) publishing department you'll be making; logos, print-ready assets, digital ads, GIFs, and a wide variety of other materials that all contribute to helping with the marketing, awareness and promotion of our games.
What you tell your friends you do
“I create eye-catching visuals that make Kwalee’s PC and Console games stand out in the market.”
What you will really be doing
Creating dynamic and static graphics for our released and upcoming PC and Console games;
Iterating on designs, assets, layouts, etc, in response to PCC team members, market research, developer feedback or external consumer feedback;
Strategising, conceptualising and designing imagery for campaigns with other PCC department team members.
Executing imaginative, appealing visuals with great attention to detail and delivered to agreed deadlines.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented teams are our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse company, including industry veterans Jason Falcus (developer) and Max Everingham (publisher).
Skills and Requirements
2 plus years of experience as a Marketing Artist making digital assets / graphics;
Experience using Illustrator, Photoshop, other Adobe Suite products;
Ability to work independently, show initiative and work collaboratively and positively with other PCC dept team members;
A keen eye for layout, design, typography and colour;
Ability to create eye-catching, engaging, visual designs for our marketing materials and campaigns;
Capacity to manage multiple projects at once and deliver to deadlines in a fast-paced, creative team;
A positive and enthusiastic attitude, able to give and receive constructive feedback;
Excellent organizational and communication skills
Passion for PC and console games;
Expertise with After Effects, Premiere Pro, Maya (or similar 3D software), etc.;
Experience with either Unity or Unreal Engine;
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance;
Creative Wednesdays! (get a chance to suggest games every Wednesday);
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays;
Hybrid working model available depending on the department and the role;
Relocation support available;
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours;
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards;
Free snacks, fruit and drinks.
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
This is a sales target-driven role that involves managing the day-to-day activities of the HQ marketing team in Bangalore. This role Involves coordination, tracking and managing timelines of deliverables as well as ensuring that quality standards are met.
- Manage the global demand generation engine
- Work towards increasing the number of sales qualified leads generated
- Engage partners in areas such as lead generation, joint marketing efforts and events
- Coordinate Subex Secure’s presence in events
- Secure endorsements from analysts and media
- Manage the digital marketing team
- Prepare content where needed for campaigns, social media, search engine optimization and marketing
- Coordinate with internal teams for preparation of collateral, deriving messaging and ensuring preparation of sales enablement material in a timely manner
- Intervene to improve marketing processes to improve the outcomes and efficiency of our global lead generation efforts
Requirements (please read these carefully before applying)
- Experience in managing planning and execution of global campaigns through Salesforce and Hubspot
- Have carried revenue targets or have at least played a key role in attaining these targets
- Prior experience in B2B marketing involving a sophisticated product line is a must. Experience in marketing cybersecurity products will present a clear advantage.
- Prior experience in managing teams and revenue targets is an essential requirement
- You should have over 6 years of experience with B2B marketing
- Excellent understanding of SEM and SEO and ways to get leads out of SEM and increase volume of web traffic, improve domain authority and traffic quality through SEO
- Top notch project management skills
- Excellent content writing and presentation skills
The outcomes (KPI) associated with this role would be:
- Rise in the number of qualified opportunities and quality of leads processed by the sales team this includes Sales Accepted Leads and Sales Qualified Leads
- Quality and volume of engagements on social media and improvement in regional web traffic
- Your contribution towards improving our brand presence globally
- Measured improvement in pipeline velocity
- Attainment of pipeline targets
- Timely execution of monthly and quarterly marketing plans
We have a new opportunity as part of our newly developed Events & Experiences team at Extramarks Education- India's leading education tech company.
A position based out of the head office in Noida, we are looking for a Marketing Manager- Events with experience marketing large scale events, IPs across lifestyle and entertainment events.
In a hands-on role, our ideal candidate is a great communicator and collaborator, can plan and execute effective event marketing strategies focusing on result-driven metrics, lead multiple events, are solutions-focused, and know the country's events landscape. If creating quality consumer engagement strategies and driving audience metrics sounds like your thing, we'd love to hear from you.
Who are you?
As a person, you are organized, thorough, and not afraid to get your hands dirty. Driven and confident, you are a good listener and can communicate effectively across organizational levels, external partners, and the team. You want to get the job done but not at the cost of quality and substance. Collaborative and easy-going, you have a strong work ethic with a penchant to mentor and inspire your team.
You will play a key role in creating, shaping, executing, and managing event marketing strategies across our events calendar.
- Bring exceptional people and project management skills driving multiple initiatives across our events calendar.
- Solutions-focused, you bring quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills to draw insights from metrics, recommendations from the analysis and present marketing plans/solutions to internal & external stakeholders.
- Understand brand values, objectives, and goals to devise well-articulated communication across requirements and recommendations.
- Collaborate and work in sync with support teams across the organization to bring alive marketing plans.
- Establish marketing goals and key KPI's for event marketing initiatives across events
- Manage and foster media partnerships and key relationships to derive maximum media value and brand awareness across events.
- Conceptualize and execute campaigns, including budgets, for events across the events calendar, including partnered events
- Work with the consumer insights team to understand consumer feedback and engagement pre and post events to customize solutions for event and consumer segments.
- Track, monitor, and analyse metrics across business units and HO level, working closely with the digital marketing team.
- Be up to date and well-versed in marketing trends across digital and offline channels, industry news, talent, and collaborators and have bankable standing relationships with industry professionals, vendors, and agencies.
- Work closely with event management and sales teams to create an event marketing plan that includes media deliverables for partners wherever needed.
- Create timely feedback reports on data and consumer engagement post events
- Manage and mentor a team of marketing executives working across events.
Professional & Educational Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in event marketing and execution, ideally with an agency or with a brand with an in-house events team
- Ability to analyse data to drive conclusions and form recommendations and solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Experience having managed a team as well as lead other internal stakeholders in managing small to large events. Work cross-functional, building trust, and fostering collaboration.
- Very organized, detail-oriented, and a strong problem-solver
- Graduate/Post Graduate Degree
- Travel, as required.
at Esteemed Client of Sapwood
Education : MBA + B Tech Agri / Mechanical
Role requirements :
Candidate will have to Coordinate with functional heads and manage :
- Manufacturing operations and SCM (including imports), knowledge of
lean manufacturing principles is must.
- Product sales (channel management, institutional sales, subsidy sales and
- After sales service (ensuring last mile availability of trained manpower
- Physical and digital marketing, have to drive marketing while keeping
ROI in mind.
- Understand financial statements to evaluate business performance and
identify scope of improvements.
- Manage MIS of different departments and do analysis to identify
- Identify growth opportunities in form of new products , new markets &
Location : Nashik
Note : This role will demand frequent travel on field in 1st year.
Growth Path : If candidate is able to manage end to end business and ensure
growth , he will be considered for COO role within 2 Years.
Preferred candidates :
- Candidates who have gained diverse skill sets in agri product based
industry and have experience in line with role requirements.
● Create and execute influencer marketing campaigns.
● Build and expand influencer networks and manage relationships with our partners.
● Curate a list of Influencers across platforms across YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter
and reach out to them for collaborations.
● Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience, and users
● Should be able to identify the right set of influencers to run different campaigns.
● Able to negotiate contracts and pricing with content creators to fit budgets and business
Here’s what you should have:
● 4+ years of experience in Influencer Marketing
● Excellent communication skills.
● Understands influencer culture and influencer marketing deeply and knows how to
conceptualize and run social media programs across platforms.
● Creativity, influencer relations, content creation, social media, and project management
● Ability to pitch campaigns and negotiate with influencers
- Lead overall admissions marketing and outreach networking process for TNI Career Counselling
- Conceptualize the overall brand development and outreach strategy to ensure visible public and media attention and to attract the right quality and number of student aspirants & institutional clients
- Create and nurture new alliances with universities, schools, media, and channel partners with direct access to prospective students, other colleges, promotional platforms or events.
- Lead Community Outreach programs, Institutional Liasioning, Student Welfare and Community relationship building
- Achieve a target of 4-5 institutional webinars per month and solid leads of 1000 students for IC sessions per month
- Organizing Online and Offline career counselling workshops and fairs for Students and Parents.
- Research various higher education programs/scholarships etc across countries, visa updates and coordinate transmission of updates via newsletters, social media posts etc.
- Build online marketing/visibility strategy with influencers, websites like collegedunia, Shiksha, blogging sites like medium, quora, Instagram, FB etc
- Maintain & liaison with partner universities or potential schools and institutions as required.
- Make presentations and conduct webinars as required to get leads and follow up with them
- Consult and follow up with potential parents/students, understand their requirements, suggest a roadmap, and sign them up for services.
- Enrol potential clients for services and then coordinate to make sure they receive the services enrolled along with ways to develop the company.
- Stay abreast of new developments in the sector to enhance the effectiveness of the outreach and admissions effort for the company with an understanding of all services provided by the company for UG, PG (Masters, PhD etc) and MBA.
- Conduct market assessments with business development teams to identify target audiences and possible partners within the community.
- Support & coordinate with counselling/sales and business development on activity to planning, strategy, execution of the plan, calling, communication, signups to/from individual and institutional clients, reporting, analysis, follow-ups, coordination on designing posts etc.
- Define and strengthen the digital marketing channels, and optimize lead generation and conversions.
- Develop & Manage content for websites, emailers, social media ads, PR campaigns, and press releases.
- To pursue opportunities for partnering with relevant institutions, foundations and communities on a global platform.
- Create an events strategy and calendar of events to drive student/Institution engagement on the ground and virtually
- Plan and execute open discussion and Information sessions on and off campus along with Director/ Admission in charge/ concerned authorities.
- Manage the partnership process including initiation, onboarding and ongoing support, building relationships networking opportunities.
- Develop and administer Outreach Programs, Support all ongoing initiatives for relevant admissions, Plan the outreach required to candidates during visits and meet with consultants and counsellors of institutes on a regular basis.
- Maintain direct oversight with internal members, and partners for the development and production of marketing collaterals like online brochures, ads, prospectus, presentations, website, online ads and so on.
- Update CRM, build progress report with relevant metric reporting directly to CEO
- Other tasks assigned from time to time
Grow Your Staff is looking for an Lead Consultant for a Digital Marketing Consulting Firm in the United States. The position is open to anyone located in Hyderabad, India, or who is willing to relocate.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based out of the United States from 5:30 PM - 3:30 AM IST (Monday - Friday). Temporary WFH due to Covid.
About the client:
LT Partners is a quickly growing digital marketing consulting firm, focused on data-driven growth in the performance marketing channel for brands and publishers. The company was founded in 2018 and is rapidly growing and are seeking like-minded team members to support their growth.
We’re seeking an individual with experience in affiliate, performance, or partner marketing to join our team as a Lead Consultant. The ideal candidate will have a healthy balance of analytic capabilities and interpersonal communication skills.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provides clients with regular reporting, analyzes data to find opportunities or trends, and digs further to understand root causes and solutions.
- Manages successful client programs by developing effective strategies and tactical plans for achieving the client’s goals and objectives.
- Prioritizes tactics to align with the client’s goals and proactively adjusts goals when the client’s scope of work or agenda doesn’t align.
- Works to understand client’s brand and marketing goals pinpoint and develop strategic plans and tactics to reach client’s objectives.
- Develops and nurtures excellent relationships, reflected in very high client satisfaction and retention rates.
- Delivers end-of-month reports and presentations with the story clearly illustrated, supported by data-driven insights, and provides strategic program recommendations to clients.
- Oversees efficiencies across all deliverables to maximize client spend and managed revenue.
- Analyzes the performance of marketing campaigns and communicates results and recommendations for future campaigns based on data.
- Oversees account reporting and pacing communicates performance and provides recommendations to clients.
- Exceptionally strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Strong self-starter and very proactive
- Incredibly well-organized and detail-oriented
- An entrepreneurial mind and takes pride in their contributions
- Problem solver and can think creatively about challenges
- Loves data and is proficient in Excel & Google Sheets
- Strong skills in PowerPoint & Google Slides
- Able to prioritize a large scope of work and deliver priorities by deadlines
- Collaborative and open to others’ ideas
We want someone with at least 5- 10 years of work experience.
Total CTC in the range of INR 7,00,000- 15,00,000 per annum.
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month