About the role
We’re looking for a passionate Market Research Associate, with an analytical mindset and thrust to constantly thrive with current market trends.
As a Market Research Associate you will be responsible for providing actionable insights by conducting detailed market research to provide in-depth analysis of the current market trends, competitive analysis, market share across our line of products - Scalefusion, NuovoPay, and NovoTeam.
What will you do?
- Develop a good understanding of the SaaS industry and perform in-depth analysis to evaluate the current market trends.
- Demonstrate ability to track and analyze global market development, competitive landscape, impact of economic trends on the industry, business scenario and growth prospects
- Provide analytical interpretation of the data to conceptualize and build perspectives based on industry trends and their impact
- Identify and understand change-causing trends that impact our market, as well as industries related to our products.
- Perform valid and reliable market research on competitors’ products & services and turn into actionable insights for product and marketing managers.
- Help our sales & marketing team to generate effective strategies based on secondary market research.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understand target market characteristics and map its needs with the offerings
- Research, curate and build database(accounts & contacts) using lead generation tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, Lusha etc to fuel sales pipeline
- Identify prospective industry events, trade shows, networking events and opportunities
About Promobi Technologies
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their Device Management.
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion MDM allows organizations to secure & manage endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, mPOS, and digital signages, along with apps and content. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices and ensures streamlined device management operations with InterOps. Fusion of Endpoints at Scale.
|Work closely with founder and leadership teams in setting the direction, strategy and the execution plan.|
|-Defining, articulating and communicating the overall strategy.|
|-Understand key metrics and the competitive landscape through market research and data driven insights to continuously improve experience and make recommendations.|
|-Goal to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.|
|-Strong problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills.|
|-You are excited to learn new things and do not shy away from going above and beyond.|
|-You do not wait for instructions and guidelines but believe in taking end-to-end ownership of things.|
The Research Analyst will perform the analytical and detail-oriented research to assist in improving the operations and decision-making of the business. The research analyst's responsibilities include researching, collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data, and using the data to guide the business's decision-making. A research analyst should be prepared to work in various sectors, such as marketing, business operations, and finance.
Identifies and defines the objective of an assigned marketing research project; determines the best methods to use to meet those objectives.
Drafts questionnaires, polls, surveys, and other data collection resources.
Researches and compiles data related to current product market, customer demographics and interest, and factors influencing product demand; analyzes results to identify ways of maximizing sales and market penetration of current products.
Compiles data related to competitors’ products such as pricing, sales, and marketing or distribution methodology.
Summarizes and analyzes data; makes recommendations related to research findings.
Reports findings, complete with graphs illustrating data and written text explaining complex findings. Identifies potential new products or markets through research.
Forecasts and tracks industry marketing and sales trends based on collected data.
Delivers reports and presentations of findings to management and/or executive leadership. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Strong mathematical, analytical, and data modeling skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Ability to translate complex concepts and methodologies into easily understood language.
The ability to manipulate large, complex data sets into manageable, understandable reports.
Familiarity with data modeling software and Excel software.
Attention to detail and organizational skills.
Education and Experience:
A bachelor's or associate's degree in economics, finance, statistics, computer science, or related field.
Experience in applied research or data management may be advantageous.
Team Lead must be well-versed with secondary research and should
- Be able to guide team members search for relevant information on the web, synthesize the information, conduct required analysis and create research reports or presentations
- Be able to manage the process
- Be able to review productivity scorecard of team members and mentor them on regular basis
- Contribute to research projects - formulate research plan and methodology; develop and track project plan, create analysis plan & questionnaires
- Include additional insights to research deliverables during QC process
- Identify information needs from service providers and country associations, and coordinate information gathering with internal teams interfacing with service providers and such associations
- Enhance the standard research frameworks based on engagement learnings, specific client requirements and perceived gaps
- Guide team to create presentations with well-formatted charts, appropriate callouts, meaningful titles and a sequence of slides that convey high impact messages
- Manage workload allocation among team
- Manage third party research activities including coordination, providing feedback and reviewing deliverables
- Identify and implement improvement ideas for betterment of the process
- Support sales team with required research information and provide support for proposal creation
- Develop expertise and interact with outsourcing buyers, service providers, subject matter experts and others in the process of developing and delivering research services
- Perform one on one discussion, rate team members based on performance and mentor them for career development
- Support knowledge management activities
Over time, Team Leads acquire people management skills in addition to managing the process and become Managers providing expert guidance and advice to global outsourcing buyers.
Experience and Skills:
- Consistent focus on ‘delivery excellence’
- Highly analytical
- Ability to work with limited supervision and against pressing deadlines
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent skills in word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software
- Experience with/exposure to research on outsourcing market (buyers, vendors, locations, pricing, etc.)
- Experience in managing the process and team
Client is the world’s leading B2B platform connecting professionals with expertise. We connect thousands of clients to the largest global network of subject-matter experts across every sector. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
Client serve’s thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
Client’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
As a Network Development Associate, each day presents a variety of research objectives requiring critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills. You will learn to master a client relationship workflow while developing business acumen, time-management skills, professionalism, and communication skills. In our open and collaborative workspace, you will communicate with colleagues across multiple teams in a friendly, idea-sharing, and support-driven manner.
Consult with APAC client-facing Managers to gauge clients’ needs and fulfill time-sensitive research requests for client’s clients by analyzing client inquiries and identifying and qualifying primary populations
Understand client’s research workflows and objectives, and thereby support client-facing colleagues in growing client relationships by utilization of best practices when dealing with prospective and current industry experts
Sourcing, Contacting and pitching to relevant experts for client’s client projects, using effective sales and recruiting techniques in a fast-paced and competitive environment
Communicate clearly and effectively the mission and business model to senior industry professionals and recruit Network Members into the client Networks
Grow the Networks by recruiting key opinion leaders on a strategic/tactical mode, using recruiting campaigns, leveraging industry and professional lists, trade and business associations, referrals and other relationships
Interview prospective industry leaders as needed and capture critical data in client’s extensive profile management systems
Develop a working knowledge of client's core industry coverage to improve project and product service quality. Develop awareness of broader industry trends/dynamics relevant to expert recruitment and client servicing
Adhering to and upholding client’s compliance standards and company values
An ideal candidate will have following:
Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, virtual, in-person, etc.)
1-4 Years of work experience in B2B Sales, Lead generation, International Sales, Recruitment, Outreach preferred
Self-motivated to exceed personal weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets
Bachelor's degree or higher from a top-mid tier university
Demonstrated commitment and attention to detail, ideally in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
Strong problem-solving skills and desire to learn about new topics
Ability to work effectively, independently and/or collaboratively in a team
Ability to build and manage relationships across the full professional spectrum including senior colleagues and extremely senior outside professionals
This role is for US Shift starting from 5pm (IST)
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive base salary, plus monthly incentive program and yearly discretionary bonus with comprehensive benefits (including healthcare, life, critical illness coverage and a contributory pension plan), vacation and holiday schedule.
Why us? Why Vexma?
Vexma Technologies is all about providing industry 4.0 solutions using high end technologies such as additive manufacturing, Internet of Things etc. We have a unique ability to solve customer problems through our research and development helping them realize their idea into a functional product until they are manufactured. This includes a whole lot of mechanical, electronics and designing solutions.
Joining us we ensure you a unique exposure for building your career through multiple scenarios through various industries such as Electronics, Automotives, Aerospace and Defence, FMCG, Mold & Die etc.
Responsibilities for Market Research Analyst
- Gather and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Utilize online market research and catalog findings to databases
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data (Surveys, Questionnaires, Opinion Polls)
- Formulate a plan and present it to senior management or a client
- Design specific research methods such as questionnaires
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
Qualifications for Market Research Analyst
- Posses search engines, web analytics, and business research tools acumen
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience in reserach work would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
The job will include the following responsibilities:
● Design world-class online learning experience by leading the program design through user
research, market benchmarking, gap analysis and recommending suitable design to improve
learner experience and learning outcomes.
● Understand the industry requirements and develop courses to help students gain skills to
meet and exceed industry needs.
● Conduct interviews and focussed groups with learners, industry expert, hiring managers and
reach out to them for the better understanding of the industry needs and skill gaps.
● Draw insights from primary and secondary research and translate the knowledge of experts
and professors into structured learning experience suggestions.
● Conduct thorough secondary research by scraping internet, blogs, LinkedIn and other online
sources to collect qualitative and quantitative data to support the skill and industry needs.
● Work closely in a cross-functional environment, with teams such as marketing, content,
delivery, sales and business to develop and overall vision for the program.
● Detail out recommendations and create product-feature vision documents in accordance with
the findings including aligning the P&L costs.
● Work with external stakeholders : subject matter experts (SMEs), university partners to align
on the program design and program requirements.
● Graduates from Tier 1 universities preferred (MBA/BTech preferred)
● Highly analytical and excellent stakeholder management skills required
● Preferred experience of 1-3 years in consulting, business analysis, product management,
knowledge management and insights domain
● Should be good at writing internal and external facing documents
● Data analysis and project management
● Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Research and Market Entry Strategist to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople