What is the Job like?
- Architect super configurable mobile SDKs - the one’s which are written in native but are server-controlled
- Build a suite of Mobile Backend services which will control the SDK distribution and mobile configurations
- Fantasy the idea of composing a mobile application from different components rather than build every application from scratch
- Expertise in security - cryptography, encrypted secure storage, mobile security to power our super-secure payments originating from mobile devices
- Work on a framework to let mobile developers build their mobile screens on multiple stacks - native, server-driven, web, react-native, flutter, ionic etc.
Who should apply?
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in engineering (computer science, information systems)
- 8+ years of experience building enterprise systems including at least 2 years of direct people management experience
- Worked on large scale mobile applications with a good understanding of mobile stack
- Good understanding of server stack as well so as to have a good understanding of the entire story
- Good understanding of SDK distribution using maven, pods, xcframeworks etc
- Analyse, design and architect, develop and maintain software solutions across multiple projects
- Direct and provide ongoing leadership for a team of individual contributors, set objectives, review performances, define growth plan and nurture.
- Drive best practices, and is a pro with agile methodologies/practices - SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Manage headcount, deliverables, schedules across ongoing projects, ensure that resources are appropriately allocated and timelines are met in accordance with the project roadmaps
About Zeta Suite
Job Description :
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Worked on Dart.js
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Responsibilities And Duties :
- Must have built at least one Android, iOS, apps with Flutter or Hybrid Framework.
CodeAstu was formed back in 2016 with intention of providing tech services to clients across the globe in Mobile, Web, Data Science/Engineering, DevOps, and QA technologies. The company is based in Pune, Maharashtra, India. We are looking for team expansion and have few key positions to fill in as a part of the process.
- Design and build applications for the Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong Object-Oriented design and programming skills in Java and Kotlin
- Working experience in Kotlin
- Familiar with Android SDK, Permissions, Location, Analytics, Retrofit, Dagger2, RxJava2, Kotlin|Coroutines, Navigation Component, Constraint/Motion Layout, Room database.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI/UX design principles, Architecture patterns like MVP, MVVM, etc.
- Good knowledge in Mobile software development best practices – UI & Unit testing (Espresso & Mokito/MockK)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Google’s design principles and guidelines
- Good understanding of code versioning and project management tools such as GitHub, Bitbucket, Jira etc.
- Familiar with CI/CD processes and tools such as Jenkins, Fastlane etc.
- Hands on experience with tools like firebase and Realm for database and push notification
- Open-Source contribution and having personal project on GitHub will give advantages
- Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Very good Analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to adapt new frameworks quickly
- Good track record of having delivered successful consumer or business apps on play store
- Proficient in secure application development practices
- Knowledge of offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- Excellent optimization and bench-marking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
We are looking for "Android Developer" having 1 to 2 Years experience.
Jploft Solutions Pvt.Ltd. — Jaipur, Rajasthan
Experience: - 1 to 3 years
Responsibilities and Duties
- Transform requirements into stipulations.
- Develop and design software based prototypes.
- Should be flexible to learn new programs and script languages.
- Experience with version control tools like Git, SVN
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Extensive Experience in developing Android native apps using Google Android SDK
- Strong in Java/C/C++ coding experience.
- Open GL and other graphics.
- Sound knowledge of XMPP, SQLite.
- Experience with Java drawings API
- Experience in Bluetooth, Near field communication
- Strong experience in UI Design / Development
- Experience in developing multi-threaded applications
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, network & socket programming, concurrency, and multi-threading
- Good experience in JSON, XML, SOAP
Salary: No Bar for Right Candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
• Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Experience: 3-8 Years
CTC: Up to 15 LPA
Job Specific skills:
• Strong experience in Mobile app development.
• Proficient with Objective-C and Swift
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Should have designed and implemented iOS applications
• Should have seen complete workflow from design to deployment of the app
• Able to guide a team of developers to develop iOS apps
• Knowledge in BLE, WIFI or Connectivity side
Albatronix Consulting is hiring "Flutter Developer" for one of its clients LeverageEdu.
About Leverage Edu:
At Leverage Edu, we are democratizing access to global opportunities for students everywhere. By helping students make the right career choices with the aid of information and pathways that they can trust, we are opening doors to opportunities they could not access without the right guidance and support. Making sense of the complex web of courses, colleges, careers, and geographies is a tough task – by leveraging technology but connecting with students at a personal level we help them maximize their potential. To build towards this goal we are looking for people with the ambition and hustle to make the world a smaller place and get people closer to their dream opportunities. We are building at a breakneck speed in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world and the opportunities for growth are limitless.
About the Role:
As a tech-based student admissions platform, technology plays a vital role in our daily business impact decisions. As a Flutter Developer, you are required to develop features for LeverageEdu's applications. Have an immense sense of ownership and responsibility for the work assigned and timely completion of deadlines. You'll be working closely with top school graduates, ex-McKinsey, BCG, Deloitte, EY, Byju's, Paytm employees to establish, nurture and grow business across categories and territories. This is an amazing opportunity to learn from an extraordinary team, grow massively and help students around the globe build awesome careers for themselves.
What you will do:
• Design, execute and maintain processes across applications and work on bug fixing and improving the overall apps’ performance
• Ensure that the quality, performance, and responsiveness of the applications are top-notch all the time
• Build and maintain the quality of code, organisation, and automation
• Work closely with the tech team, ascertaining the requirements and develop well-defined innovative solutions
• Manage and analyse the working of existing software applications
What you will need:
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree - preferably in Computer Science
• Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github
• 5+ years in mobile software development
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
• Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools
• Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state
What you will get:
• Industry best perks
• Ground-level view of building out a global Ed-tech company that is going to impact hundreds and thousands of lives
• Be a part of the core team that drives the growth of the company
• Phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and great growth opportunities
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack clients and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark)
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Experience working with storyboard, cocoa touch and auto layout.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile orientation, architecture, trends and emerging technologies.
- Must have good analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills.