Our client is a part of a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make brands more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oréal, and the Financial Times.
CareerNinja is a personalized learning platform that leverages AI to create customized courses for a learner based on their goal and background. It curates the right content, provides 1:1 & 1:many live mentorship & connects to job opportunities to help youth learn in a practical manner to achieve their next career goal. We are ultimately working to make high quality experiential learning accessible to anyone at a mass-global scale.
You will drive growth loops, build flywheels, ensure great adoption and seamless sales systems to drive our growth. You will be in the driving seat of ensuring effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of our product to customers. You will handle market research on current trending products, drive product innovation, influence pricing and packaging, guide sales teams, develop messaging and market positioning around products and take part in presentations and events.
You are right for this role if you can think of a 100 ways to take a product to market & but also prioritise 3 & roll up your sleeves to drive them. Further, if you have real history driving growth loops, strong user adoption and great sales. You should love data, be both analytical & creative at the same time and should enjoy high-leverage experiments.
1. Drive traffic to our product via channels ranging from paid advertising & social media to referrals. Lead and manage growth marketing strategies that can move the needle across the company's revenue goals.
2. Generate high-quality leads by optimising channels, messaging, landing pages, etc.
3. Obsession around customer behaviour, customer segmentation and targeting to ensure sharp targeting of customers with relevant communication.
4. Participate in market and user research to identify new product features, trends and opportunities that will drive our business growth and transformation
5. Own performance of & drive the entire user journey & conversion funnel from registration and onboarding to early retention, remarketing payment and growth loops like referrals
6. Monitor cohort performance from channels and campaigns, conduct research and use it to understand user needs, identify key improvement areas, product & process iterations for driving sales & user growth
7. Work closely with sales and support team to build & optimize go-to-market strategy on lead conversion, upsells, reactivation and referrals & drive its operations
8. Manage digital campaigns, from ideation to media planning, creative communication and indepth analysis of performance to drive optimization.
9. Work with the creative team to make sure all performance marketing creative assets are built effectively as well as gather learnings to improve them.
10. Key resource in developing internal core competency around the ability to segment, target, acquire, re-target and optimize consumer acquisition across a coordinated growth marketing strategy through all marketing channels and sources.
1. 2+ years of experience with a proven track record of driving user growth through effective marketing campaigns and growth hacks across different channels(not necessarily Facebook & Google).
2. At Least 2+ years of experience in high-performance product or growth marketing roles
3. 2+ years of hands-on experience working on multiple digital advertising platforms (with expertise in Facebook and Google)
4. 2+ years on marketing & advertising analytics tools like/similar to Google Analytics
5. Experience driving growth strategy, sales operations and owning product that immediately drives the company's business objectives, growth and P/L
6. Strong experience with optimizing conversion funnels and organic growth loops and working closely with design, marketing and engineering to implement high-leverage experiments
7. Strong track record of hitting weekly and monthly targets.
8. Good judgment and strong thought partner for head of product and founders
9. Strong understanding of growth models, strategies and tactics, including acquisition, activation, retention (engagement and stickiness) and virality
10. Experience conducting user research and developing strong user understanding
Good to Have-
1. Relevant industry/Start-up/Edu-tech experience in a similar role
2. Proven experience of handling multiple paid campaigns on (Search, Facebook, Affiliates, Influencers, etc.)
3. Exposure of other aspects of the marketing functions like social, brand, market research, pricing, etc
4. Cross functional experience across performance marketing, SEO & sales is a must with additional experience/exposure in product & program management
5. A high level of comfort with data and strong analytical skills
Why Work With Us-
Being an education organisation, we take your growth seriously. Working with us could be your best decision if you're looking for learning, wide exposure & looking to be in the driving seat of what you
do. Most importantly, if you’re looking to jump five steps ahead and think your current work opportunities aren’t keeping pace with you. You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (mostly under 30) work environment. Work from home (even without Covid), flexible work, free drinks & snacks, etc are just a regular part of our work life.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions, and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand
awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Creating and maintaining relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in brand promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
To derive long term and relevant insights through data driven Marketing resulting in better decision making. The role is expected to be significantly future focused and forward digital thinking of the organization.
Qualification & Experience :
- At least 7+ years of experience working in in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Strong Experience in building effective Demand Creation initiatives
- Social Media Influencer Marketing - To strengthen our digital presence
- Content Marketing & SEO Data based marketing; Data acquisition and deploying data based marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of DTC / E-Comm Platforms.
Key Deliverables of the role :
1. Identify trends, patterns and concerns emerging from data (internal/ external) and convert them into insights/ hypothesis. Test these hypotheses and present with recommendations for positive business impact.
2.Build Digital Influence: Publish and collaborate with brands to move Digital Quotient across Org globally. (India, SEA, Bangladesh, MENA)
3. Create Digital transformation agenda for India & International - Bangladesh, MBL & MENA
4. Marketing measurement - deep diving and understanding the conversion funnel on DTC
& Ecom to help brands grow & convert better.
5. Digital Infrastructure: Help set up, manage, expand & measure content platform & strategies. Build infrastructure to support Digital Marketing
6. Digital Enablement: Help in creating and driving digital learning quotient in the org. Share knowledge and new trends in digital world, Enable usage of best practices and digital playbooks across Org.
7. Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
We are looking for a strategic, driven, and creative marketing mind to join our team and own all of our prospect-facing digital marketing efforts through the buyer’s journey. Working collaboratively with the founders, the digital marketing manager will be responsible for overseeing all online demand generation programs for Sarcon. This includes, but is not limited to, channels and tactics such as SEO, CRO, landing page optimization, SEM (AdWords), paid social, third-party review sites, and more. This position will play a lead role in expanding our presence, regularly optimizing our existing and upcoming channels, and evolving our brand outreach.
What You'll Do:
- Lead digital marketing planning and execution against specific MQL, MQA, pipeline, and revenue goals
- Strategize, execute, and measure all paid search, search ads, social ads, banner and display ads, etc.
- Own the strategy for all on-page SEO, landing page optimization, and conversion rate optimization
- Work collaboratively with other marketing team members and the Sales team on evolving our email nurture strategy and full-funnel prospect outreach
- Create and organize marketing and content calendars, deliverables, and program documentation
- Play a role in evolving our technology stack, discovering new opportunities for us to reach prospective customers
- Work closely with Sales on feedback, collaboration, and education
What We're Looking For:
- Have 5+ years of experience in marketing
- Have proven experience creating, managing, and optimizing marketing programs resulting in new business and positive ROI
- Have a strong history of B2B (preferably SaaS) marketing experience
- Have working knowledge of all Google platforms, including AdWords and Analytics
- Demonstrated ability to shift marketing messaging, tactics, and strategy for small, medium, and enterprise-sized companies
- Have strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Work collaboratively and respectfully with other team members, regardless of position
- Have strong oral and written communications skills
- Enjoy learning and growing in new environments
- Experience working directly with Sales
We are looking for a Digital Marketing rockstar for our new product Handpicked.Life (https://handpicked.life/). If you are passionate about the e-commerce industry and would like to learn more and do more in the digital space, then this is the place to be.
We are looking for someone :
1. Atleast having experience of 1yr in same field
2. Knows SEO, SEM, Social Media, and analytics is a must
3. Knowledge of content marketing, paid AdWords (will be good to have)
4. Is confident and can do strategic alliances with brands.
5. Who is an Expert in Digital Marketing.
6. Good negotiating and communication skills
1. Remote work, not just WFH but work from anywhere
2. Chance to become a part of a growing team
3. Benefits like - physical fitness and skill development
Working at Apptroit Technologies Pvt Ltd
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
Reporting to the Director, Global Digital Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and adoption of digital marketing strategies and campaign execution to promote demand generation across the business in assigned markets. The successful candidate will work with key business partners to deploy a consistent operating model across the business and manage the omni-channel deployment of digital marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will handle communications on status of ongoing initiatives and develop analysis of opportunities in the digital space and own the digital marketing strategy and overall results of the program.
The successful candidate will have a strong background and understanding of not only of digital marketing, but all facets of digital business including analytics, site optimization, and the evolving interactive marketing landscape. Strong working knowledge around digital marketing channels and strategic development of local and global plans is a key component to success in this role.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for building a culture of quality and performance within the team and to develop data-driven, customer-centric and innovative marketing strategies.
Develop and drive multi-channel digital marketing planning and strategy across the business
- Function as single point of contact for assigned markets to align their strategies to execution on digital channels
- Work’s cross-functionally with stakeholders in the development of strategic digital marketing plans, content and campaigns; drives collaboration on execution, building insights and optimizations with local market execution
- Owns adoption of Digital Marketing Programs and Playbook; works cross-functionally with internal and external partners to ensure adherence and consistency across execution guidelines are met.
- Collaborates with Corporate Marketing, Site Operations, Customer Analytics, and Commercial team partners in the execution of strategic, omni-channel digital marketing campaigns.
- Measures and analyzes performance of all digital campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); adjust and execute changes to strategy based on results.
- Develop regular incrementality testing strategies to ensure highly optimized and valuable programs
- Work closely with key stakeholders within the Global Digital Marketing team to drive collaboration and alignment on planning, operations and reporting for all digital marketing initiatives.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or related field
- At least 5-7 years of experience driving digital marketing programs, execution, and analysis preferably for fast paced industries (healthcare, finance, retail, manufacturing)
- Strong experience in driving B2B and/or B2C demand generation.
- Solid understanding of ecommerce and digital channels (digital advertising, email, social media and web operations)
- Strong communication skills: ability to lead high-level strategic planning sessions and deliver key findings and results to a broad audience
- Experience in supporting global markets a plus
- Experience in working within complex matrixed organizations with multiple stakeholders and dotted lines of responsibility.
- Previous experience with marketing planning tools, a plus.
In addition to relevant industry background and functional skills, the key competencies of the ideal candidate include:
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven strategy development
- Strong project management experience and organizational skills; ability to handle multiple projects/campaigns simultaneously.
- Results orientation
- Cross-industry subject expertise
- Curiosity and ability to learn
- Plan and execute social media campaigns on all social platforms, Good knowledge of Search engine Optimization, Google Ads, PPC, and other ad campaign tools, Plan strategies for Digital marketing, Find and target audiences, Content creation skills
Excellent communication and organizational skills, KPI Management.
- Must Knowledge of these tools SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs, Mailchimp, sendinblue, Hubspot
- Excellent communication skills and presentable
Apptroit is a leading Mobile App & Web Solution Development Company in the USA, UK, UAE and India and serving its clients across the globe. Also having proficient and dedicated Android app developers, iOS App developers, designers and digital marketing experts with a reputation for getting things done. We are well-versed in a variety of operating systems, networks, and databases. We work with just about any technology that a small business would encounter. We use this expertise to help customers with small to mid-sized projects.
- Providing the short-term and long-term product/business vision as well as the development of the sales and Digital marketing strategy.
- Establishing an effective and lean organization structure including the recruiting of key employees and or internal Support Organization.
- Build and motivate a world-class digital sales and marketing team.
- Engage in key sales opportunities, digital campaigns, SEO, SEM, monetization.
- Oversee operating plan, budget, cash flow, and product finances.
- Maintaining awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, customers, and the expansion beyond existing opportunities.
- Demonstrating the leadership necessary to make the organization's mission a success.
- Communicating with investors, management
- Establish, achieve, and report on milestones to Exco.
- 10-15 years experience, stable candidate
- Having launched their own startup is preferred
- Having worked at operational roles in the past (COO, CRO)
- Strong digital media sales & marketing background
- Solid track record in running a digital business, lead generation & conversion
- Established network of both supply and demand-side sources
- Possesses experience in different verticals
- Hands-on executioner, outstanding negotiator
- Highly credible thought-leader with the potential to evangelize emerging digital
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-starter with interest in a new challenge
- Skills to engage stakeholders of all functional levels
- Comfortable with a fast-growing start-up environment, as well as the ability to handle the corporate terrain
- Take the immediate lead in the project, providing overall direction.
- Introducing and successfully positioning the company in the worldwide market.
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders ->
- Direct, Indirect Sales
- Technical Support