About Intellipaat Software Solution Pvt. Ltd
AAFT –a venture of Marwah Studio, under the visionary leader, Mr. Sandeep Marwah, has been Asia’s
first film school providing Media and Arts Education for more than 27 years now. We are India’s first
media university skilling creative talents across the country.
Established in the year 1990, Asian Academy of Film and Television (AAFT), is a Media and
Communication academy located in Delhi/NCR. It is located in Film City Noida, and is known for
offering various undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and short-term courses in the fields of Cinema,
Mass Communication, Animation, Fashion and Photography. AAFT has been facilitating Media
education for more than 27 years, and all its courses are professional in nature. The academy is
approved by the UGC and recognised by the Ministry of Education.
AAFT has international accreditation from the International Chamber of Media & Entertainment
Industry. Till date, AAFT has trained more than 1 lakh students from 180 countries. The academy also
has collaboration with international universities such as New York University, USA, Oxford Business
College, United Kingdom and Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia. The training faculty members at
AAFT comprises industry experts and celebrities like Sonam Kapoor, Anil Kapoor and Nawazuddin
The group has ventured into Ed-Tech domain by launching AAFT Online envisions a single platform for
skilling and promoting creative talent across the globe. AAFT online aims at building a consortium of
the like-minded creative professionals by facilitating and promoting creative art skills across the world
by sourcing, engaging and collaborating via a technologically assisted eLearning platform.
We are on a mission to create a pool of market-ready creative talents in creative skills arts. An
integrated e-Learning platform exhaustively covering the national, international and multilingual
programs in creative arts skills, intending to make it accessible, affordable and inclusive to every
creative person present anytime, anywhere.
AAFT Online a world-class Ed-Tech platform to promote, share and collaborate with creative people.
It’s a common platform for learners and facilitators of creative talent.
Designation: Learning Consultant
We are looking to hire passionate Inside Sales professionals for our Sales team. The role will be based
either based out of Gurgaon. The role involves high volume calling coupled with attractive monthly
Your primary job responsibility will include (and not limited to):
Driving inquiries & admissions for the various short term/long term learning programs being
Managing the entire sales cycle: starting from engaging with the large volume of well-qualified
leads till the final conversion i.e. enrollment in the program.
Counseling students via call/email on which program would be useful for their career
progression and suggest the best options.
Updation of the CRM on a regular basis.Mandates:
Job Role: Inside Sales
Location: Sector 28, Gurgaon
Required Work Experience: 1-5 years (sales work exp.)
Educational Qualification: Graduation
Budget: 5-7 LPA fixed CTC + uncapped incentives
Shift Details: 6 days working; 10AM-7PM, Sundays fixed off.
Age Bracket: Not beyond 29 years.
Should be target oriented and a self-driven individual.
Proficient in Microsoft Office - especially Excel.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Job description (READ PROPERLY BEFORE APPLYING)
ONLY FOR SALES ORIENTED CANDIDATES
Job Profile: Business Development Associate (BDA)
Working Days: 5 days work week (Monday & Tuesday Week Offs)
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation
Role Location: Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Kolkata, Bangalore
Post-training : INR 10 LPA (5 LPA Fixed Pay + 2 LPA Travelling Allowance + 3 LPA Variable Pay)
During training program of 2 months - INR 5 LPA (3 LPA Fixed Pay + 2 LPA Incentive Pay)
- You will start your journey at BYJU'S as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU'S-The Learning App help students learn better. You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey.
- Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world's most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
- This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning in your city.
- Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJU's personalised learning journey. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off.
- This hybrid model of sales will give you an exposure to the best of inside-sales and direct-sales. Please download the BYJU's Learning App to understand the magic of the BYJU's courses which has been widely accepted not just across thousands of towns in India but by millions of users across the globe. We look forward to having you on board Team BYJU's.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 23,000.00 - 53,000.00 per month
Counseling the students over the study abroad options.
Handling enquiries and getting the enrollments done .
Achieving monthly sales targets, cold calling.
Work Schedule: 6 days a week (including weekends), any 1 fixed weekly off.
11am-7pm / 12pm - 8pm - Mon to Fri
10am to 7pm / 11am to 8pm - Sat n Sun
Please go through the Job Description Carefully
Duties & Responsibilities:
Make about 250 outbound calls per day to potential customers
Sales closure to processing
Answering potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
Strategic approach to retention & customer service
Telemarketing / Telesales or customer service experience (1 yr)
A flair for sales with a go-getter attitude
Ability to mould sales pitch according to the client behaviour & background
Ability to withstand pressure & work in a fast-paced environment
Proficient in Microsoft Office – basics of MS word & MS excel, with an average typing speed
Required Functional Skills:
Process & product knowledge of the services offered
Language skills – good English communication and a regional language (Marathi)
Ability to negotiate & convince
Sales, data & goal oriented
Required Behavioural Skills:
Values – Integrity, honesty, punctuality, process adherence & customer centricity
Patience, listening, influence & persuasion
Resilience and persistence
Energetic & self-driven, exhibit professionalism
Work & Logistics:
Day shift on a rotational basis – Work From Home / Work From Office.
Must have a desktop / laptop / VoLTE supported mobile phone
4G VoLTE connection with good network / internet stability
Location : Mumbai
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹14,000.00 per month
- Leveraging Financial Technology to Make Healthcare Affordable. We are focused on making healthcare affordable through planned savings for medical expenses. Born from a need for a healthier financial alternative for those who can- t pay immediately for the treatment they need.
- AffordPlan is the only one of its kind program which gives you the power of creating your own savings plan, upon whose maturity you- re given instant access to the treatment you need.
What we are looking for :
- Strong sales experience of services, B2C (preferred industry/ BFSI/Insurance/Retail/Telecom)
- Should have good Analytical skills ( Data )
- Team Management Experience - ( 20-25 people ) ( preferred experience on managing -female staff )
- Should have retention Experience
- Strong Understanding about attrition control
Job Description :
- Train the Field Sales Executives about our product.
- Manage sales through FOS.
- Converting the appointment into Lead.
- Systematic role out of brand/product launch and generate lead and convert the same.
- Achieve business targets of the area for various quarters as well as the financial year.
- Innovate plan and implement new ways to acquire a customer.
- Publishing daily MIS on product performance across all branches.
- Developing, Constructing and Cooperative working relationship with the employee of the mapped branch.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field