Signzy Description/ About us :
Signzy offers a digital on-boarding solution for banks, NBFCs and other financial institutions. Most banking services are going digital but one key process that is still offline and hampers consumer experience is regulatory compliance. There is a pressure to dilute digital KYC however digital has higher risk. We at Signzy believe that through a combination of Artificial Intelligence and blockchain we can ensure that digital compliance is convenient but yet secure.
For more information: https://signzy.com/
Position : Enterprise Sales Specialist
Role Brief :
You will help meet and exceed business expectations and contribute to the company's rapid and sustainable growth. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
What You will do :
Identifying business opportunities and evaluating their position in the industry; analysing and validating sales transactions.
Will be responsible for revenue generation, target achievement
Handle entire sale cycle
Relationship building and recommendation of Signzy products through a consultative approach
Helping prospects make an informed decision by providing support, information and guidance
Identifying product improvements or new product opportunities based on industry trends, market activities and competitors
Liaising and communicating client needs/requirements with senior management, product and technology teams
Forecasting and tracking sales metrics
Attending trade shows, events, conferences and onsite meetings- to help in professional and technical skill enhancement
Scope and impact :
Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
Working with multiple Business Units
Brings together and collaborates with cross-functional teams and execute new additions and high-impact transformational initiatives
What we are Looking For :
A seasoned sales professional with an innate hunter mentality who has a proven track record of over-achieving sales revenue growth targets
Ability to sell in FIs and someone who has handled & closed large deals leaping over million dollars in B2B SaaS sales setting
A passionate, creative, talented, motivated person who can think on their feet to find a way around any situation and deliver
Great at building relationships
A self-starter and a hard worker with strong and effective communication, interpersonal and presentation skills who can articulate complex concepts to clients.
Good negotiation skills & the ability to influence decisions.
An individual with an innate sense of ownership & successfully works towards closing deals
4+ years experience in the Enterprise / SaaS Sales role
Someone with a strong understanding of the BFSI / Fintech marketplace, challenges and trends
Client-focused solution experience
Why Signzy :
We are inviting you to be a part of a well funded growing startup that is on a mission to create a global digital trust system with the help of technology and AI. Our mission is built alongside the pillars of respect, empathy and appreciation for our Signzy team. We are firm believers in team effort and collaboration. At Signzy, our leaders and managers provide ample room for growth by giving equal opportunity to everyone.
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We’re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents. The opportunity as the Team Leader- Tele Sales process, you will take care of the telesales team as well as work as an individual performers to deliver on the company’s revenue goals.
- As Team leader- TeleSales, you will have the responsibility of delivering on the sales strategy & revenue goals of the company.
- Train Tele Sales Representatives to deliver their best in every call that they do & adhere to Company’s promises & call flow.
- Work closely with the recruitment team to find exceptional talents for the telesales team.
- Focus on finding out the key tracking metrics for performance improvement and implementing them.
- Engage with internal stakeholders viz. Marketing, operations etc. for smooth operations and improvements.
Who Would Be a Best Fit-
- 3+ years of experience relevant experience.
- Has very strong communication and convincing skills.
- Must be target-oriented and handled 20-30 executives.
- Must be a graduate.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, a generous learning budget and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on social media! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We are looking for a passionate pre sales business development Executive to join the sales & marketing team. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic & love to create, connect, & engage new customers
Should have good communication skills, good analytical & Strong problem solving skills.
Good interpersonal and initiation skills should be able to understand & handle the tasks independently.
Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients .
Ability to generate and analyze data, Knowledge of various metrics, SEO skills and knowledge Should be able to work under pressure in result oriented manner
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
What you will do:
- Achieving & exceeding business goals and targets for Gold Loans business
- Creating a strong & compliant sales culture to drive acquisitions, profitability and employee development
- Managing and supporting the effective deployment of team of sales professionals with respect to the geographical area, exploring new markets and in allocating resources to most profitable opportunities
- Identifying the need of sales training, analyzing changing market trends, channel deployment etc
- Ensuring implementation of promotional plans & contests and suggesting new and innovating promotion plan for the area of work
- Recruiting and Retaining high performers
- Ensuring highest levels of employee relationship, motivation & engagement to drive results & high levels of employee satisfaction
- Grooming of the team to achieve their respective targets
- Managing the Distribution through Dealer relations and servicing the Dealers, and their concerns in an appropriate manner
- Managing the Delinquency of the business sourced to ensure health of portfolio
- Ensuring 100% Collections
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduate with experience in gold loan mandatory
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Strong bias for action & driving results in a high performance environment
Craft Sales Pitches for Sales Team
Assist Sales Team in Qualifying Prospects
Provide Product Knowledge Support to Sales Team
ZenOnco.io is the World’s First Integrative Oncology health-tech platform with a vision to
save lives of cancer patients. We provide end-to-end care to cancer patients regarding both
medical as well as complementary treatment to improve their quality of life and increase
chances of cure.
We educate patients, help them design their treatment roadmap, standardize service
providers, facilitate treatment for last-mile service delivery, connect with other survivors,
and do regular follow-ups. We are leveraging technology to do this in a scalable manner. We
were recognized at ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology) for launching the
World's first tool to generate free directional Integrative Oncology treatment reports
(ZIOPAR). We have also launched India’s first community platform CANNECT App to
connect cancer patients, survivors & caregivers (akin to Quora for Integrative Oncology).
Location: Mumbai - Andheri East
Experience : 3-5 Years
Pay Structure: Negotiable
● Guide and manage a team of Patient Counselors and help them achieve their targets
by providing valuable feedback
● Track progress of Patient Counselors and listen to their calls to ensure that they are
guiding patients well
● Track progress of patients from first call to consultation to beyond
● Collaborate across teams to ensure quality and coordinate care delivery
● Manage patient relations and ensure that they are satisfied
● Ensure thorough and timely resolution of patient issues and concerns. If required,
also talk to patients to understand them and resolve any concerns
● Any Graduate with 3+ years of experience, of which 1+ as team lead
● Strong communication and networking skills
● Excellent sales and negotiation skills
You will get:
● To make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients globally
● A great learning environment and an opportunity to grow
BYJU'S IS HIRING FOR SALES ROCK-STARS
Role: Business Development Associate - Field Sales
Location: PAN INDIA
Probation Period: 2 Months CTC during probation period: ₹25,000/month CTC post probation period: ₹ 7 lacs(fixed) + ₹ 3 lacs(variable)
Role: Business Development Associate - Inside Sales
CTC during probation period: ₹25,000/month CTC post probation period: ₹ 5 lacs(fixed) + ₹ 2 lacs(variable)
Note: This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: *Bachelor's Degree
*Ready to relocate
*Excellent communication skills
*Decent negotiation & convincing skills
*Comfortable with long working hours and field visits
PERKS: *Amazing work environment
*Best in the industry incentive structure
*International trips and bonus rewards for top performers
*Excellent career growth Opportunitties