SLAY Coffee is India's best rated and fastest growing coffee brand with a vision to democratize great coffee experiences through technology & innovative customer experiences. With 3 core lines of business (SLAY Cloud for Online, SLAY Coffee Bars for Grab & Go and SLAY Packaged Coffees for home consumption), SLAY Coffee's core promise is sophisticated convenience at pocket friendly prices. The brand is 2-years old and currently has a footprint of over 150 locations across 8 cities.
Culture at SLAY:
Excellence is our North Star and our culture fuels this pursuit. We work together as a sports team-; each member is united by a common purpose and drives excellence by bringing their unique self to the team.
We aim to build and nurture a team that finds meaning and fulfillment in the work they do at
SLAY. If who you are and what you value is in alignment with what SLAY is and what we value, then the pursuit of excellence becomes meaningful.
The following principles guide us in our day to day working at SLAY:
1. Act with integrity and respect
2. Be passionate
3. Think long-term
Core Values :
Our core values define how we operate and bring about an alignment of purpose. We learn and get inspired from each other in strengthening these behaviors & skills both at an individual level and collectively at the Company level. New members are added to the team and existing team members are rewarded and developed based on these values.
1. Customer First
a. Always solve for the customer, not for self or the Company
b. Understand customers and markets deeply
a. To think big, act without fear and voice your opinion.
b. To question the status quo- go beyond rules and hierarchies.
c. To act in the best interest of the customer and company, even if it calls for going outside your comfort zone
d. To be transparent and open; we have nothing to hide
a. Act with authority to drive results
b. Prioritize action over discussions
c. Collaborate independently across teams
d. Communicate proactively, eliminate the need for follow ups
a. To push the boundaries and innovate
b. To never settle for less
c. To make mistakes, learn, don't repeat
d. Trust data over opinion
Beyond the salary (and great coffee!)
- Freedom to test out any idea in your function or outside of it.
- Gender-neutral policies
- Free Books Program- buy any book that you would like to read for the company library. The Company pays for it.
- 25% of your time can be devoted to the causes you care about. (Pursue your passion or hobby)
- Exclusive talks & insights from the experts for the growth & development of our team
- Full tuition fees sponsorship for Baristas
- Family support programs for Baristas
As a Sr. Manager in SLAY's Digital Growth team, you will own the strategy and execution of all growth initiatives on all digital platforms.
You will work directly with the Head of Growth who manages growth across channels and platforms. This position is being hired for. In the interim, you will report to our Co-Founder.
You will collaborate with business teams to develop growth strategies, creative teams to develop impactful copy/creatives, external partners to set up and manage specific projects/campaigns.
Key Result Areas :
- Drive customer acquisition & retention.
- Strong experience with driving growth on platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Google suite including Youtube and familiarity with emerging platforms.
- Experience with driving own sales channel growth including driving App installations and business through Web, App and other own platforms
- Grow the brand on the 3rd party sales channels with a key focus on improving funnels and cohorts
Your role requires knowledge and demonstrable experience of: Previous work experience 5+ years handling performance / digital marketing. Experience working with a high growth startup / brand would be strongly preferred.
If you wish to explore this opportunity further,
1. Send us a copy of your latest resume
2. A quick note on what excites you about working with SLAY. You can do this as an audio file, video file or a simple write up as well.
3. We will schedule one to one interactions with your potential boss, team members and peers.
About SLAY Coffee
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proof-reading articles before publication.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content idea
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! preferred
Your role would be expanded to include sales management, new business development, product development, distribution channel management and customer service. You need to ensure the organization's message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives. This means seeking out new ways to deliver messaging, such as mobile platforms, video and social media.
Your Role: We are looking for a growth marketer who thrives in &creates fast moving environments. You will work closely with the founder & cross functional teams to own our complete inorganic marketing strategy so as to help millions learn new skills & build better careers.
About Us: CareerNinja is a vc-funded, fast growing EdTech venture that is building the worlds largest personalized digital university. We curate the right content, provide live expert mentorship & connect to top employers to help youth achieve their career goals. Alongside our partners like Canva, we have 50,000+ learners across 100+ courses with an average rating of 4.8/5. Join our mission to make high quality learning available at a mass-affordable scale globally.
Responsibilities- 1. Develop and execute the growth plan in conjunction with the founder 2. Own and execute complete inorganic marketing & campaigns including performance marketing and growth hacks so as to drive increased ROI. 3. Own performance of & drive the entire user journey & conversion funnel from registration and onboarding to early retention, remarketing payment and growth loops like referrals 4. Monitor cohort performance from channels and campaigns, conduct user & market research to identify key improvement areas, new features and product & process iterations for driving user & revenue growth 5. Work closely with sales, product and support team to build & optimize go-to-market strategy for lead conversion, upsells, reactivation and referrals & drive its operations.
- 3+ years of experience with a proven track record of driving user growth through effective marketing campaigns or growth hacks across different channels(not necessarily Facebook & Google).
- At Least 2+ years of experience in high-performance product or growth marketing roles
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working on multiple digital advertising platforms (with expertise in Facebook and Google)
- 2+ years on marketing & advertising analytics tools like/similar to Google Analytics
- Strong experience with optimizing conversion funnels and growth loops and working closely with design, content, marketing and engineering to implement high-leverage experiments
Good to Have-
- Relevant industry/Start-up/Edu-tech experience in a similar role
- Proven experience of handling multiple paid campaigns on (Search, Facebook, Affiliates, Influencers, etc.)
- Exposure of other aspects of the marketing functions like social, brand, market research, pricing, etc
- Cross functional experience across performance marketing, SEO & sales is a must with additional experience/exposure in product & program management
- A high level of comfort with data and strong analytical skills
Why Work With Us- We take growth and learning seriously. Working with us could be your best decision if you’re looking to jump five steps ahead in 5x the amount of time. We offer exciting growth opportunities, cross functional learning & ownership. We also offer the chance to work on an exciting product, the opportunity to witness the growth of an early stage start up and be a part of it! You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (mostly under 30) work environment. Work from home (even without Covid), flexible work, free drinks & snacks, off-sites etc are just a regular part of our work life.
We're looking for a Performance Marketer to drive our strategic product and technology vision on the growth and platform side of products. Evaluate the customer touch-points and growth levers in our onboarding product. Define, drive and modify traffic and growth metrics for the organization. Be responsible for building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps. Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond. Salary up to 35 LPA
🙋What makes you a good fit?
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on building products or problem-solving in a B2B domain.
- Relevant product experience in growth products, onboarding journeys, retention and engagement journeys
- The drive to build products with an insight-first approach but at the same time a track record of boldly pursuing intuitions and validating them via experimental outcomes.
- Data orientation, analytical skills, and an ability to interpret everything in terms of measurement.
- Comfort with ambiguity, belief in first principles, and the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans via high bias for action
- Unnoticeable cross-functional stakeholder management.
- Business acumen to appreciate and understand levers for business growth and profitability.
- Preference to work independently.
1.Proofreads and edits the work of content writers
2.Ensures the team’s tasks are completed in a timely manner
3.Fact checks and verifies information and research
4.Manages and updates social media accounts and websites
5.Contributes new ideas for future publications
6.Monitors user engagement, web traffic, and other KPIs
7.Responsible for content Deliviribility.
8.Understand client requirement accordingly assigned task to writers
Content Editor Job Requirements
1.Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, or related field
2.Minimum 2 years of experience as an editor, or similar position
3.Hands-on experience with MS Office and publishing tools
4.Excellent writing and proofreading skills
5.Strong communication skills
6.Knowledgeable about various social media platforms and SEO
Anaxee has 9000 ‘Digital Runners’ spread across 11000 pin codes of India, providing REACH in deep rural hinterland all over India. We further aim to create 250000 Runners across India. To have effective communication with all these Runners, we want to set up a in-house Department of Communication, where we need a team of Social Growth Hackers who know how to use the latest social media platforms and communicate exceptionally well in words, in Hindi & English.
On one side they need to reach out to our Digital Runners who come from humble backgrounds, residing in rural areas but entrepreneurial in nature, and on another side, write blogs which can attract our Customers who are amongst whos who of Corporate India. Apply if you are involved in one/or more of the following:
Content Writer | Creative & Copywriting | Video Maker | Video Editor | Social Marketing | Digital Marketing | Newsletter | Blogs | PR | Public Relations | Email Automation | Marketing Automation
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you! Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
We're looking for a skilled content writer to work with teams across the company and craft valuable content that will educate our customers and wow our prospects. Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos, building presentations to better explain features, birthday cards and so on. Your projects will be your own to run, with complete creative freedom, but your content will need to align with brand guidelines.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 0 to 5 yrs | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3.6L |
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos and blogs
- Build and run an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards
- Optimize all content for SEO to better reach
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve critical metrics.
- Help with localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- 2 years of working as a content marketer or in a similar position
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master's degree, a plus)
- Tech-savvy with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple manner without using jargon
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Confirmed experience working with deadlines to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Ability to multitask and monitor several projects and accounts on a daily basis
- Experience with technologies and best practices for campaigns across multiple platforms
What we offer
- Startup exposure.
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.
2. Convince 2 msme units to collaborate with us.
3. Connect with newly growing retailer and convince them to be our retailer in their respective cities.
- 4. Try to bring delivery associates local persons or the needy.
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1635837950337000&usg=AOvVaw3CESlyBV3e5AhTY9gc0TJb">bit.ly/expertrons
Product demo: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1635837950337000&usg=AOvVaw0wwEyOfmXGQG_L7seyZCsM">https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons
Watch Explainer Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1635837950337000&usg=AOvVaw35G045vAhpIvsnm-xsPFs-">https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Creating a marketing plan to drive growth & increase engagement, retention & revenue from users
2. Driving activations and repeat transactions from users
3. Using Engagement & Analytics platforms for journey building & segmentation of users for targeted campaigns
4. Reducing churn and uninstalls of users from portal and app
5. Re-engaging with users to increase their time spent on the site or app
1. Prior experience working in a consumer or B2C business is a must.(In the education sector will be a plus)
2. Strong understanding of User funnel for acquisition & retention
3. Prior experience using Engagement & Analytics tools (such as Appsflyer, Mixpanel, Clevertap, Moengage, Netcore, Webengage etc)
4. Strong understanding of Remarketing campaigns
5. A strong grasp of web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven marketing
6. Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
You can apply for the position if you:
1. Are available for full-time in-office employment (Office Location - Andheri, Mumbai)
2. Can work from office: MANDATORY
3. Can join immediately
4. Have a personal laptop
5. Have the relevant skills and interests
CTC - Upto 18 lac per annum, Market Competitive (No bar for Rockstar Candidates)
1. Entrepreneurial Exposure
2. Letter of Recommendation
3. Become a part of an elite group of innovators
4. ESOP opportunity based on Interview interaction
5. Grow up to 10X in 3 years
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will!
Be a part of our growing team and climb up the ladder of success. So, if you have the expertise, skills, quirks that can help you add value to Expertrons, then apply with us, now!
Let's explore synergies foreseeing 10X+ growth in our converging paths!
- Plan, coordinate, and execute projects to deliver accurate, effective, and timely information solutions that empower readers and solve business problems.
- Design, write, and edit technical content for a variety of audiences, with an emphasis on usability, effectiveness, maintainability, and reusability.
- Understand and use authoring systems, content management tools, databases, social media (wikis and other collaboration systems,microblogs, etc.), and SEO to develop systems that collect, organize, and publish findable, useful information.
- Employ authoring tools to produce professional documentation from a single source for a variety of media and devices including mobile platforms, online help, electronic publications, and PDF.
- Contribute to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
- Represent the team and the Cytel organization on project assignments and when working with clients.
- Lead efforts to assess, research, analyze, organize, design, develop, and maintain information products, processes, and systems.
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated strong writing and editing skills and ability to plan and execute content delivery projects.
- Ability to collaborate with teams across all parts and levels of the organization including product development, IT, product management,compliance, services, customer support, marketing, training, and senior management.
- Flexibility to change directions and tasks when necessary to accommodate shifting priorities.
- Excellent planning, scheduling, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with content management and single-sourcing authoring platforms.
- Familiarity and comfort with source code mgmt. and document mgmt., and with 'DevOps' concepts and systems.
- Two+ years of experience planning and producing technical documentation for online delivery.
Helpful Skills and Experience
- Experience with authoring platforms, Atlassian and Microsoft collaboration tools, and MS Word.
- Proven experience documenting complex healthcare, biostatistics, or clinical trial mgmt. concepts.
- Experience with LaTeX mark-up and related systems, and with MathML and constructing complex equations for print and online presentation.
- Experience with GxP compliance concepts and processes.
- Knowledge of 'industrial-strength' software product development tools and roles, and experience with software development
- methodologies in a large-company environment.
- Knowledge of basic principles and components of user experience (UX) design.
- Exposure to concepts and tools relating to continuous integration/continuous deployment.
- Understanding of basic coding concepts, and ability to read and edit CSS3, HTML5, and SQL. Experience with R programming is very desirable.
- College degree in biostatistics, software engineering, computer science, technical communications, journalism, or related field, or equivalent experience is desirable.
- Responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
- Ultimately, the goal is to deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
KEY TASKS/RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to CEO for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers- needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Copywriter / Content Writer or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines