• This position is responsible for the development, improvement and day-to-day management of
T India and SEA’s compliance programs and systems. This position is also responsible for
implementing compliance standards, policies and procedures and ensuring that these standards
are communicated and institutionalized throughout T India. This position serves as the
local subject matter expert on one or more compliance topics or functions such as anti-corruption
or regulatory. This position requires the ability to be a business partner as well as work
independently and utilize good judgment.
• This position also provides legal advice and protect the legal interests T Medical India and
SEA by ensuring that business is conducted in accordance with applicable laws, rules and
regulations, and follows highest standards of corporate governance. Responsibilities will include
advising the business on a broad range of commercial matters and relationships, spanning
customers, governmental authorities, healthcare professionals, distributors and suppliers.
• This position will report directly to APAC Compliance Officer and act as a key member of India
and SEA leadership team.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
Implementation of in-country compliance initiatives, controls and measures
• Oversee, manage and further develop the T Anticorruption Compliance Program in India
and SEA regions including delivery of training and communications, implementation of enhanced
compliance controls and work in collaboration with the APAC Compliance Officer to ensure the
compliance program is appropriately implemented and in line with T company-wide
compliance program and in compliance with the local laws and regulations.
• Conduct due diligence on distributors, agents and other Third-Party Intermediaries consistent
with the various Anticorruption regulations including FCPA and ensure effective oversight of
selection and use of Third-Party Intermediaries.
• Assist in developing and implementing TIndia and SEA policies and procedures designed
to ensure full compliance with legal, regulatory, accounting and contractual requirements
• Work with the Auditing, Monitoring and Investigation team to support the development and
execution of the auditing and monitoring program for India and SEA.
• Develop, distribute and/or deliver effective training and communications in support of the
T India and SEA Compliance Program.
• Actively promote awareness of the TCompliance Program with employees, customers
and other Third-Party Intermediaries.
• Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders- HR, Internal Audit, Finance, Commercial and
Supply Chain to identify, mitigate and resolve ethics and compliance matters.
• Lead cross-functional project teams as needed to implement compliance initiatives and
operationalize compliance functions effectively.
• Support compliance and ethics related investigations to ensure recommendations have been
appropriately and timely implemented.
• Build the India and SEA external reputation relating to commitment to a
culture of compliance, maintaining appropriate visibility and involvement in relevant ethics and
KEY RELATIONSHIPS / INTERFACES
• External: Law Firms, Government and regulatory authorities
• Internal: Global Legal and Compliance, Regional Compliance Team, TMI employees
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor of Laws Degree from accredited law school and admitted to practise law in India.
• Minimum 10 years or more of post-admission experience.
• In-house legal and compliance experience with a multi-national pharmaceutical /medical device/
healthcare company similar to T
• Familiarity with the US FCPA and anti-corruption compliance laws would be preferable.
• Ability to provide practical, commercially focused and value-added legal advice.
• Strong drafting and negotiation skills.
• Strong business acumen.
• Ability to critically review and advise business programs and procedures in accordance with
legal requirements and corporate policies and standards.
• Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to deal with a broad range of people across all levels.
• Ability to influence cross-functional teams and senior management in the business.
• Ability to work independently, often without assistance or on-site supervision
• Flexibility to travel if needed
BEHAVIOURS / VALUES
• Team player with own initiative who focus on problem solving skills
• Display Positivity, entrepreneurial spirit and is trustworthy
• Approachable and enthusiastic individual
• Flexible and adaptable to changing environment and needs
• Quick comprehension, thinking in terms of the big picture and organizational skills
• Embraces and supports change in a dynamic environment
• Strong sense of integrity, business transaction transparency and the ability to balance business
interests with the need to exercise independent judgment.
Credit cards haven't changed much for over half a century so our team of seasoned
bankers, technologists, and designers set out to redefine the credit card for you - the
consumer. The result is OneCard - a credit card reimagined for the mobile
generation. OneCard is India's best metal credit card built with full-stack tech. It is
backed by the principles of simplicity, transparency, and giving back control to the
The Engineering Challenge
“Re-imaging credit and payments from First Principles”
Payments is an interesting engineering challenge in itself with requirements of low
latency, transactional guarantees, security, and high scalability. When we add credit
and engagement into the mix, the challenge becomes even more interesting with
underwriting and recommendation algorithms working on large data sets. We have
eliminated the current call center, sales agent, and SMS-based processes with a
mobile app that puts the customers in complete control. To stay agile, the entire
stack is built on the cloud with modern technologies.
Check out our apps here:
OneCard (Best credit card app) : www.getonecard.app
OneScore (5 million downloads): http://www.onescore.app" target="_blank">www.onescore.app
Security Compliance Lead
Opportunity to build GRC practice grounds up for new Age Fintech startup, lead and
implement PCI-DSS, ISO-27001, RBI compliances
What you will do:
● Be SME for all applicable regulations, guidelines and industry best practices
to manage risk and ensure compliance.
● Be the single point of contact for all external entities related to Security and
● Owner for all security documentation such as policies, standards, and
● Owner for driving security controls across all organisation functions.
● Build continuous assessment practice which is superset of all required
● Manages and supports Information Security Risk Management Life-cycle for
● Provide adequate security and compliance against specific standards such as
NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, ISO 27001, SOX, PCI, HIPAA and other
● Identifies and formally documents deviations from published standards,
estimates risk level, recommends appropriate mitigation countermeasures in
operational and non-operational situations.
● Identify potential areas of IT compliance vulnerability and risk; guide the
accountable stakeholders to develop/implement corrective action plans for
resolution, and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar
situations in the future. Risks should be identified, assessed and monitored on
an ongoing firm-wide and individual entity basis
4-8 years of experience in Cybersecurity & Risk Compliance Domain in areas
including and limited to: System Security, Network Security , SOC, Risk &
● Auditing experience in ISO-27001, SOX, NIST, PCI-DSS
● Experience with AWS Security and Compliance.
● Prior experience in the Banking and Financial domain is nice to have.
● Proven experience in Endpoint Security, Network Security, SIEM,SOC
Advanced security tools – SOAR platform, Vulnerability Management, SIEM
● Experience building Threat Modeling practice
● Strong communication skills
In a nutshell, Signzy makes regulatory processes for banks, NBFCs, and other financial institutions simple, secure, and compliant by providing onboarding solutions that can be used to perform extraction, verification, forgery detection, background checks, credit checks etc using Artificial Intelligence. Signzy’s unique solutions offer 75% cost reduction in customer onboarding and almost 3X increase in business efficiency.
Wayne Secure RTA Service Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Signzy Technologies, which shall function as Registrar and Transfer Agent (RTA) and Securities Transfer Agent (STA) under regulatory framework stipulated by Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). With the fundamentals in place by Signzy Technologies, we are now gearing up for our next phase of high growth, and further providing building-up solutions to the next level of onboarding in the Investments space through RTA / STA Services by Wayne Secure.
Brief about the role-
Manage end-to-end operations involved in processing of the applications as well as maintain detailed records of the transactions of investors in compliance with applicable regulations
Monitoring unclear purchases and pending transactions report.
Supervised resolution of queries/complaints received from investors/ distributors/ internal stakeholders and across branches as well as ensure closure of complaints received from investors/ SEBI and the other stakeholders within the agreed TAT
Ensure daily reports such as DTR, High Value Transaction Redemption or switch, Distributor AUM, Call Center Report, Branch AUM report are shared with the respective recipients.
Follow ups to be taken for NCT pending as per second and third level escalation and DC reject cases.
Actively involvement in NFO Process includes designing forms; activating online platforms for fresh purchase and communication to the investors/ brokers.
Liaison with CDSL/NSDL for listing new and roll-over schemes on the BSE/ NSE platform.
Working on reports which needs to be shared with compliance to report it to SEBI/ AMFI/ FIU
Working on CKYC projects which includes uploading, preparing txt files, generating response files, etc.
Client servicing for portfolio management services.
Monitoring Sales, Institution and RTA operations mailbox.
Co-ordination for resolution of all type of queries at escalation level
Manage, control and monitor end-to-end RTA processes while ensure processing of documents in line with industry standards while simultaneously improving internal controls to suit the business specific requirements
Creation of systems and SOPs for entire operations to reduce TAT and increase productivity
Interacting with fund houses, understanding and documenting requirements
Ability to lead and independently manage the operational and compliance set-up in relation to RTA and/or STA services.
Good technical, operational and compliance knowledge pertaining to the functioning of RTA and/or STA.
Possess a highly solution oriented and business focused approach and always play an enabling role for growth of business.
Ability to understand business requirements and how this would translate to requirements from the legal team.
Be as ambitious as we are, and hence willing to travel, go out of her / his way to build at the highest quality, to meet goals and deadlines.
Posses acumen to understand the commercial, operational and structural aspects of products and services, to effectively implement such learning.
Reliability for timely and effective completion of work allocated.
What you will do:
- Understanding KYC and ensuring compliance norms are met for all transactions
- Liaising with external parties to ensure disbursements happen on track, including but not limited to, banking partners, fintech partners
- Driving automation of disbursement automation by contributing to product-tech initiatives
- Ensuring TAT on investment disbursement operations
What you need to have:
- CA, CS; MBA / PGDM
- 3+ yrs of experience in investment/ disbursement operations in the investment-tech/ fin-tech industry.
- Experience in taking ownership and completing & closing transactions end to end.
- Experienced in serving demanding clients within an evolving industry, focused on adherence to global financial regulations and compliance procedures would be considered an asset.
- Willingness to work the hours necessary to meet deliverables.
- A fast-paced, exciting workplace with a cool vision
- Learning Budgets - We love to support our employees’ efforts to learn, grow, and improve
- Competitive compensation and healthcare
- Health insurance
- Being a top 20 team member in a high growth startup, with room to scale exponentially as we grow
- Equity stock options
- Paid casual off/marriage leaves
Stipend: INR. 5,000 to INR. 15,000 per month + Performance Bonus + Goodies for Elites
We are looking for a smart and knowledgeable legal intern with moot court experience and understanding of law and regulations in the technical domain.
- Enrolled in a Law degree or law major subjects.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Attention to detail with previous work experience in an office environment.
- Legal Experience in handling civil and corporate cases.
- Creative, independent, multi-tasker, hard-working, well organized and a team player.
- Understanding of the laws and regulations in technology space.
- A self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude, comfortable with constant change & fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, google docs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drafting, reviewing the legal documents, contracts, and agreements.
- Researching on various legal topics, policy framing and legal document structure.
- Participating in the drafting and negotiation of contracts / contractual clauses
- Timely execution of agreements.
- Maintain and update database of company’s documents, licenses, permits and letters to enable easier reference for tracking systems.
- Assist with internal policy documents.
- Other legal duties and management.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
What you will do:
- Managing Relationships– Client & Law Firms, Legal MIS & Calendar
- Managing new filings
- Overseeing legal collections through internal collection teams across India
- Supporting collections team in achieving the desired legal collection metrics
What you need to have:
- Understanding of litigation: S138, DRT, Arbitration, Conciliation, NCLT/Insolvency, and Bankruptcy Code
- Knowledge in civil and criminal legal terms
Should have experience in an in-house position, with significant exposure to corporate and commercial work.
Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to synergize legal and commercial requirements. .
Location: Major Metro citites
As a Compliance Analyst at Tide, you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. Tide’s compliance team plays a vital role in managing the business’ risks and ensuring we comply with all applicable regulatory and best practices requirements. You’ll provide assistance to the Compliance team in several tasks and have a lot of exposure to different projects across the business. You’ll be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with cross-team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on the way Tide conducts its business.
You’ll be entrepreneurial and an expert within a marketplace business, someone who is very familiar with the dynamics of marketplace platforms. You’ll also have the seniority and experience to build a team. A unique role, you’ll be able to bring the vision to life whilst playing a leading role within Tide’s product team. Working alongside experienced product professionals and hand-in-hand with senior developers, data scientists, designers, and marketers to research, build, ship and improve the product.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Assisting in the execution of the compliance monitoring plan, undertake some of the monitoring and actions or engage others where necessary.
- Researching regulatory changes and helping assess impact to Tide.
- Working with business areas to research regulatory requirements in support of product development.
- Keeping policies across the business up to date and tracking where refreshers are required.
- Tracking and record audit findings and subsequent actions.
- Maintaining the risk register with respective risk areas.
- Maintaining incident management and FCA Communication logs.
- Providing MI to our partners where required and liaison point for our partners with oversight requests.
- Tracking FCA deadlines, filing FCA submissions, maintaining a log of FCA contact, helping prepare for FCA meetings and visits.
- Supporting the Risk and Compliance committee.
- Logging training internally and coordinating risk and compliance-related training.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance, Life insurance and Accident insurance
- 25 days annual leaves
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Dental Benefit
- Learning & Development Budget
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have at least 1 year of experience working in a Compliance/Risk role.
- You have up to date knowledge on FCA and AML/KYC regulations and guidelines. Previous experience with PSD2 regulations and guidelines will be an advantage.
- You are comfortable interpreting regulations and knowing where to search for regulation.
- You have a can-do, firm and proactive attitude. You’ll often be required to interact directly with other teams to chase/monitor on internal requests and demands.
- You are highly organized and able to prioritize workload working to tight deadlines
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love - for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.
Qualification: LLB / LLM Completed
• Must have basic knowledge of 138 Negotiable Instruments.
• Must have experience in Litigation role.
• Can handle client queries.
* Must have experience of handling NCLT, DRT, Civil & Criminal matters.
• Excellent Communication Skills and personality.
Interested Candidates can send their updated CV
What The Role Is
We are looking for an GRC Operations Officer based in Chennai. This is a new role within the growing IT Compliance function, where you will be responsible for handling audits, implementation of information security policies etc,. The successful candidate will be comfortable working with the team on implementing frameworks and providing support for internal and external stakeholders. Reporting to the IT Compliance Officer for our Chennai team, this role is integral to the successful growth of the team as well as wider company performance.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute and assist with continuous improvement of company policies, practices, and procedures
- Review, modify and maintain existing practices and policies to reflect our operations and values within specific industry-standard frameworks like ISO and NIST, among others
- Provide support for internal and third-party audits
- Respond to due diligence and TPRM requests from customers and other interested parties.
- Support internal staff with GRC-related questions and topics
- Develop, maintain and execute awareness programs
- Be a local representative of the company’s GRC group and manage the physical security requirements for the location
- Work independently and prioritize multiple tasks and adapt to needed changes
- Effectively communicate risks to diverse audiences, both in writing and verbally
- Apply a risk-based approach to planning, executing, and reporting on audit engagements and auditing process;
What You’ll Bring
- 2-5 years IT Security, IT risk, IT auditing, and/or IT Compliance experience within a technology company, accounting firm, or others.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience working in compliance/GRC team.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to details.
- Knowledge of applicable domestic and internationally recognized information security management, governance, and compliance principles, practices, laws, rules and regulations;
- Information systems auditing, monitoring, controlling, and assessment process.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Generous health insurance benefits for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave.
- Flexible work schedule and work-from-home options
- Flexible PTO
COMPANY: Project X
REPORT TO CEO
STIPPEND: 5K -7K
DURATION: Min. 6 months.
LOCATION: Full-time (in-office) internship / Work From Home
We’re seeking candidates for the position; Legal Intern. Candidates with efficiency in interacting with outsourced legal advisors are invited. If you are an analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills backed by your education. We encourage you to apply.
Kickstart your career as a Lega Intern. Dive into the thrill of problem solving!
Join Project X.
Founded in 2020 by Tarang Sanghi under the innovation lab Project X, Project Eagle is a full-service talent acquisition, and management consultancy based in Jaipur, RJ (India) at its stealth-startup phase.
Every successful organization is formed with effective teamwork. We fetch the essential talent and put it in the right place with our lens. It is our intrinsic ability to listen to the client's specific talent requirements, and meet and exceed their expectations.
Backed with cutting edge technology, proprietary database and a passionate team, is a combination that you won’t find anywhere else. We are here to change the way people perceive HR. The new-age HR is cool, vibrant and instrumental in getting people the jobs they love. We have only just begun!
Currently, we are putting together a team of the best and the brightest! We look forward to receiving your application!!
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Legal Department of Project X is responsible for the provision of legal services, ensuring all requirements and compliance is met across all ventures and functions.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work along with various internal, and external stakeholders, on various patent / IP / corporate law / competition law related matters and projects.
- Ensure the interests of the organization are protected by designing, drafting & vetting various internal and external legal policies and systems like vendor services agreement/NDAs/channel partner agreements, terms of services agreement/referral agreements/collaboration agreements/joint marketing agreements/MoUs/consulting agreements / employment agreement, employment exit agreement, and department undertakings & policies.
- Helping various teams understand the rules and principles of law in simple language.
- Identify discrepancies, escalation mechanisms and managing remediation exercises;
- Entering and managing data from standardized or negotiated agreements into internal systems and assisting in the maintenance of databases.
- EXPERIENCE- Fresher
- EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION- Relevant degree or Masters/ Bachelors in Business / Corporate Law / IP Law.
- SOFTWARE & APPLICATIONS- Tech-savvy with good knowledge of MS Office, G Suite, can adapt to other technologies very quickly.
- - Excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and consulting skills
- - Strong drafting, negotiation and legal analytical skills
- - Ability to identify and escalate issues timely and appropriately
- - Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- - Confident, pleasant personality, self-motivated and management skills
Certification of Internship
Letter of Recommendation
Possibility of Pre-placement Offer.