Job Description :
- We are looking to hire a skilled Magento Developer to build and maintain our eCommerce websites.
- As a Magento Developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 1x and 2x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Updating website features and security patches.
- Must have the ability to develop Magento Modules and Customization, Extension Development.
- Experience: 5+ Years of relevant industry experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of API integration, Payment Gateways, Shipping etc
- Full understanding of the Magento themes and templating systems.
- Strong understanding of Performance Tuning, Browser Compatibility, SEO Practices, and Version Control.
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and developing web services
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
About Symansys Technologies India Pvt Ltd
MUST AWS Solution Architect Professional Certification
MUST 4+ years development experience in either Python, PHP, Go, Ruby -
Nice to have Understanding of “TDD” (Test driven development
MUST 4+ years experience with continuous integration tools (Buildkite,
CircleCI, Jenkins, Bamboo)
MUST 4+ years experience with observability tools (One of NewRelic,
DataDog, Grafana, CloudWatch, similar)
MUST 4+ years experience with logging tools (one of SumoLogic, Scalyr,
Splunk, ElasticSearch, Elk, similar)
MUST 4+ years experience with configuration-as-code tools (one of
Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
MUST 2+ years experience with Docker containers / 12 factor
MUST 1+ years experience with Kubernetes
Job Description of PHP Laravel Developer:
- Knowledge of Laravel framework.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- General knowledge of both front-end and back-end web development from a consumer.
- Perspective Knowledge of eCommerce integration.
- Should know about child theme and its structure.
- Should know about creating plugins for theme customization.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Proficient in CSS3/HTML5
- Should know about source version control like git or svn etc.
- Familiar with AWS & Linux command line will be added advantage.
- Understanding and implementing security and data protection
- Must be a team player with good communications
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Great aptitude and attitude towards learning
- Take full responsibility for task/project execution
- Ability to prioritize own work and respect deadlines
- Knowledge of Laravel framework
A support engineer represents Astra in front of all its customers. We're looking for a support engineer for a company that obsesses over quick turn-around-time and human support.
We deal with hacked websites and SOS situations. Often, a new customer talking to you is relying heavily on you to assure that all will be back to normal after a hack they've faced. What you as a support engineer do for them, represents our character and DNA.
The key highlights of the role include:
- Being well versed with Astra's infrastructure & products
- Ability to help our customers around security-related and product-related problems (We'll be happy to train)
- Understanding of various vulnerabilities in websites and web servers (We'll be happy to train)
- Experience in website malware and ability to clean hacked websites from malware (manually and using Astra, we'll be happy to train)
- Knowledge of how websites work
- Proficiency/Basic Knowledge in PHP is mandatory
- Comfortable with night shift (6 PM to 3 AM)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Availability (you'll be the first point of contact in SOS situations for customers and should be reliable
P.S. This role is 100% remote :)
2.Manage front-end and back-end website development.
3.Troubleshoot and resolve website problems for clients and co-workers.
4.Ability to work with WordPress plugins and modify it accordingly.
5.Extensive knowledge of modifying theme templates.
6.Developing websites that are responsive and cross-brower compatible.
7.Monitoring, reviewing and revising the performance of live websites.
8.Conducting website performance test.
9.Resolve technical issues.
10.Collaborate with members of creative team.
11.Creating website architecture.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
Personal Skill: Flexible with work, Good Leadership Skill, Good Communication Skill.
- IT Skill: operating system windows 10 basic of Linux
- Office-2016(Word, Excel, Power Point), Internet Surfing and Outlook 2016,
- Build websites using WordPress.
- Prepare website proposals to present to clients.
- Provide technical support to clients.
- Write coding using HTML and CSS.
- Design new features for existing websites.
- Act as the company expert in creating PPC /Google AdWords campaigns to be integrated with new website builds.
- Manage a user guide to help clients understand site features and management of website to increase visitor satisfaction.
- Work on a new mobile development project to expand the company into mobile website development services.
- Must have basic WordPress troubleshooting skills
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve WordPress issues.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Hands-on experience with WordPress/PHP/CSS/JS/React.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help.
Responsible for preparing, conducting, and evaluating technical training programs. Writes literature and materials to be used in programs and designs exercises to enhance learning experience.
- Provide technical training to professional personnel.
- Develop innovative and easy-to-understand training materials.logistics and tools.
- Meet organizational training needs.
- Organize instructor-led training programs.
- Prepare training schedules and programs for personnel.
- Analyze learning needs and develop appropriate training material.
- Interact with respective departments in scheduling training programs.
- Experience in delivering technical training.
- Top-notch administrative, research and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to host training workshops for new hires.
- Knack for detecting and removing barriers to learning.
2-3 years of experience of relevant experience is preferred.