Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Integrate PSD designs to Magento Theme
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize Magento 2 stores for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Magento 2 Frontend Developer
- Experience in setting up the full UI workflow layer right from Development, Testing, Building and Deployment.
- Strong knowledge of web standards
- Expert Level understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of Basic SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them
- Familiarity with differences in other HTML5 based views, such as ones in email clients
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Should be able to handle project independently
About Future Commerce Solutions
We are a fast growing full fledged Magento eCommerce development company that serves clients across B2B and B2C segments in Europe, Canada and USA.
Magento360 has successfully delivered 100+ small to large scale Magento eCommerce projects over the last 7 years.
Team is led by digital transformation and magneto experts with 10+ years of industry experience.
We have gender-neutral and inclusive policies to promote our people-first culture.
Benefits at Magento360
We aspire to provide employees with the best benefits experience, focused on supporting their physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing. And to ensure it’s easy for you to take good care of yourself (now, and in the future).
- Flexibility to work from anywhere and Hybrid work model
- For taking care of your health, get access to workout and yoga sessions for at-home fitness and wellbeing classes.
- We offer Competitive compensation and bonus at regular intervals to ensure you are rewarded for your efforts.
- Paid time off including vacation, bereavement, sick leave, parental leave, holidays, and wellbeing days.
- Access to technology events.
Job Description ReactJs
Our client is looking for talented, enthusiastic software developers who share our passion for
delivering the best user experience.
You will be the right fit, if you have a keen eye for details and high standards for code quality and
efficiency, creating innovative new features and maintaining existing ones.
Developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows
(such as Flux or Redux).
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and
Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
Experience in developing modern web applications using React and Redux.
Good understanding of Database schema, design, optimization, scalability.
Great communication skills, strong work ethic.
Ownership of the product from start to finish.
Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Nice to have:
Experience with AWS
Expert level understanding of the HTML DOM and underlying event model
Prior Open source contributions
Experience building responsive designs
You would mainly work on two types of applications: web app with a database background, and APIs that provide our existing software and data to mobile apps and other developers. You will design and architect our code and the way it works to support the front end. APIs are often used when developers or apps need to query our internal data, and they allow us to provide this data to the outside world. For instance, our app might pull a list of entries from QuickBooks API. You will read the API documentation and implement it on our website.
You should be able to design a full application from the ground up and ensure that code is efficient and properly written.
Are you a highly experienced, ambitious PHP Developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
We are looking for a motivated PHP Developer to come join our fast-paced, fun and rewarding agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.
Duties and responsibilities
• Develop, record and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
• Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
• Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
• Lead the entire web application development lifecycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
• Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
• Use test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
• Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
• Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
PHP Developer requirements and qualifications
• Previous working experience as a PHP Developer for 2 years.
• BE/MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
Based out of Norway, and presence in many countries, their solutions are being implemented in various industries ensuring efficient and smarter automation. Within 4 years of its existence, the company has seen 3 times revenue growth and over 100 employees building global and economical solutions and a diverse organisation well prepared for the future.
- Designing and producing necessary technical documents
- Helping the team to utilize best practices in RPA and programming
- Supporting the production solutions, including understanding the existing solution, making hands-on improvements and bug fixing
- Making direct/ indirect contact with client in support cases
- Learning and utilizing various RPA software
What you need to have:
- Have minimum 3 years hands-on experience on UiPath
- Minimum required is passing advanced training courses for UiPath
- RPA certification is a plus
- Have minimum 3 years hands-on experience with Automation anywhere
- Passed certified Advanced/ Master RPA professional exam is a plus
- Sound understanding of SQL
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to solve complex problems
- Have experience with C#/ C++/ Java is a plus
- Have experience with HTML/ XML is a plus
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts is necessary
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Hiring for Trained .Net Fresher
Walkin Drive Date & Timings
Date: 21-May-2022 (Saturday)
Timings: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Address: BizGaze Limited, 3rd Floor, Signature Towers, Kondapur, Hyderabad.
Experience: 1 year to 5 years
Pay Pack: for junior Developer will range from 1.2 to 2.15 Lacs
For Sr. Developer: 2.15 Lacs 5 Lacs
Although salary is not a constraint for a deserving candidate.
We are looking for 1.5 yrs+ experienced candidates proficient in PHP/ MySQL to develop Websites and web applications. The desired candidate would be involved in the full software/ website development life cycle starting from requirement analysis to testing. The candidate should be able to work in a team or should be able to handle projects independently.
Job Responsibilities: -
PHP Scripting with MVC architecture Frameworks like Codeingnator and Laravel.
Should take responsibility to develop a website and Web-Based Application using Open Source systems.
Knowledge of Linux, Web application development, Quality software development.
Optimizing MySQL Queries and databases to improve the performance.
Excellent conceptual, analytical, and programming skills.Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts with Smarty and AJAX.
Should be well versed with OS: Linux/ UNIX, Windows (LAMP and WAMP)
Good experience in Relational Database Management Systems, Database design, Normalization.
Preference will be given if you hold working knowledge with Open Source like WordPress, Shopify, and other open-source eCommerce systems.
Good communication skills (spoken/written) will be a plus. Must be technically and logically strong.
Qualifications: BE/ B. Tech/ M. Tech/ MCA/ MCS/ MCM
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for Node.JS Developer with knowledge of Laravel on urgent basis. Kindly find the job description below:-
Responsibilities and Duties
- Expertise in UI frameworks mainly Node.JS and Laravel.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Experience: 3 Years
Salary: Best for deserving candidate