- Five+ years experience working in a Big Data Software Development role
- Experience managing and deploying ML models in real world environments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other analytical fields
- Experience working with Python, Scala, Spark or other open-source software with data science libraries
- Experience in advanced math and statistics
- Excellent familiarity with command line linux environment
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Experience deploying machine learning models
- Convert the machine learning models into application program interfaces (APIs) so that other applications can use it
- Build AI models from scratch and help the different components of the organization (such as product managers and stakeholders) understand what results they gain from the model
- Build data ingestion and data transformation infrastructure
- Automate infrastructure that the data science team uses
- Perform statistical analysis and tune the results so that the organization can make better-informed decisions
- Set up and manage AI development and product infrastructure
- Be a good team player, as coordinating with others is a must
Principal Accountabilities :
1. Good in communication and converting business requirements to functional requirements
2. Develop data-driven insights and machine learning models to identify and extract facts from sales, supply chain and operational data
3. Sound Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: Regression, Random Forest, Boosting Trees, Time Series Forecasting, etc.
5. Experience in SOTA Deep Learning techniques to solve NLP problems.
6. End-to-end data collection, model development and testing, and integration into production environments.
7. Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale.
8. Experience in querying different data sources
9. Partner with developers and business teams for the business-oriented decisions
10. Looking for someone who dares to move on even when the path is not clear and be creative to overcome challenges in the data.
Building out and manage a young data science vertical within the organization
Provide technical leadership in the areas of machine learning, analytics, and data sciences
Work with the team and create a roadmap to solve the company’s requirements by solving data-mining, analytics, and ML problems by Identifying business problems that could be solved using Data Science and scoping it out end to end.
Solve business problems by applying advanced Machine Learning algorithms and complex statistical models on large volumes of data.
Develop heuristics, algorithms, and models to deanonymize entities on public blockchains
Data Mining - Extend the organization’s proprietary dataset by introducing new data collection methods and by identifying new data sources.
Keep track of the latest trends in cryptocurrency usage on open-web and dark-web and develop counter-measures to defeat concealment techniques used by criminal actors.
Develop in-house algorithms to generate risk scores for blockchain transactions.
Work with data engineers to implement the results of your work.
Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
Build, scale and deploy holistic data science products after successful prototyping.
Clearly articulate and present recommendations to business partners, and influence future plans based on insights.
>8+ years of relevant experience as a Data Scientist or Analyst. A few years of work experience solving NLP problems or other ML problems is a plus
Must have previously managed a team of at least 5 data scientists or analysts or demonstrate that they have prior experience in scaling a data science function from the ground
Good understanding of python, bash scripting, and basic cloud platform skills (on GCP or AWS)
Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
What you’ll get
Work closely with the Founders in helping grow the organization to the next level alongside some of the best and brightest talents around you
An excellent culture, we encourage collaboration, growth, and learning amongst the team
Competitive salary and equity
An autonomous and flexible role where you will be trusted with key tasks.
An opportunity to have a real impact and be part of a company with purpose.
- Understand current state architecture, including pain points.
- Create and document future state architectural options to address specific issues or initiatives using Machine Learning.
- Innovate and scale architectural best practices around building and operating ML workloads by collaborating with stakeholders across the organization.
- Develop CI/CD & ML pipelines that help to achieve end-to-end ML model development lifecycle from data preparation and feature engineering to model deployment and retraining.
- Provide recommendations around security, cost, performance, reliability, and operational efficiency and implement them
- Provide thought leadership around the use of industry standard tools and models (including commercially available models and tools) by leveraging experience and current industry trends.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Architect, consulting partners and client IT team as warranted to establish and implement strategic initiatives.
- Make recommendations and assess proposals for optimization.
- Identify operational issues and recommend and implement strategies to resolve problems.
- 3+ years of experience in developing CI/CD & ML pipelines for end-to-end ML model/workloads development
- Strong knowledge in ML operations and DevOps workflows and tools such as Git, AWS CodeBuild & CodePipeline, Jenkins, AWS CloudFormation, and others
- Background in ML algorithm development, AI/ML Platforms, Deep Learning, ML Operations in the cloud environment.
- Strong programming skillset with high proficiency in Python, R, etc.
- Strong knowledge of AWS cloud and its technologies such as S3, Redshift, Athena, Glue, SageMaker etc.
- Working knowledge of databases, data warehouses, data preparation and integration tools, along with big data parallel processing layers such as Apache Spark or Hadoop
- Knowledge of pure and applied math, ML and DL frameworks, and ML techniques, such as random forest and neural networks
- Ability to collaborate with Data scientist, Data Engineers, Leaders, and other IT teams
- Ability to work with multiple projects and work streams at one time. Must be able to deliver results based upon project deadlines.
- Willing to flex daily work schedule to allow for time-zone differences for global team communications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Essential Skills :
- Develop, enhance and maintain Python related projects, data services, platforms and processes.
- Apply and maintain data quality checks to ensure data integrity and completeness.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across, Decision Sciences, Search, Database Management. To design innovative solutions, capture requirements and drive a common future vision.
Technical Skills/Capabilities :
- Hands on experience in Python programming language.
- Understanding and proven application of Computer Science fundamentals in object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, Regular expressions, data storage procedures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Understanding of natural language processing and basic ML algorithms will be a plus.
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Strong individual contributor, self-motivated, and a proven team player.
- Eager to learn and develop new experience and skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
About Company Profile :
Gauge Data Solutions Pvt Ltd :
- We are a leading company into Data Science, Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Within Gauge data we have a competitive environment for the Developers and Engineers.
- We at Gauge create potential solutions for the real world problems. One such example of our engineering is Casemine.
- Casemine is a legal research platform powered by Artificial Intelligence. It helps lawyers, judges and law researchers in their day to day life.
- Casemine provides exhaustive case results to its users with the use of cutting edge technologies.
- It is developed with the efforts of great engineers at Gauge Data.
- One such opportunity is now open for you. We at Gauge Data invites application for competitive, self motivated Python Developer.
Purpose of the Role :
- This position will play a central role in developing new features and enhancements for the products and services at Gauge Data.
- To know more about what we do and how we do it, feel free to read these articles:
- You can also visit us at https://www.casemine.com/.
- For more information visit us at: - www.gaugeanalytics.com
- Join us on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
This is NOT remote work position and the selected candidate is expected to commute to the office location in Navi Mumbai.
- Implement and deliver a product in the healthcare domain using machine learning and AI capabilities
- Ability to work on challenging tasks
- Ability to research ways of doing things efficiently
- Keen approach to problem solving
- Strong experience in statistics, python, SQL, NLP and predictiv modeling
- Bachelors Degree with a total of 9+ years of experience in software development with 2-3 years experience in Data Science
- Experienced in working with large and multiple datasets, data warehouses and ability to pull data using relevant programs and coding
- Well versed with necessary data preprocessing and feature engineering skills
- Background in healthcare IT space will be preferred
- Use data to develop machine learning models that optimize decision making in Credit Risk, Fraud, Marketing, and Operations
- Implement data pipelines, new features, and algorithms that are critical to our production models
- Create scalable strategies to deploy and execute your models
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Undertake to preprocess of structured and unstructured data.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- 1+ years of experience in applied data science or engineering with a focus on machine learning
- Python expertise with good knowledge of machine learning libraries, tools, techniques, and frameworks (e.g. pandas, sklearn, xgboost, lightgbm, logistic regression, random forest classifier, gradient boosting regressor etc)
- strong quantitative and programming skills with a product-driven sensibility
High Level Scope of Work :
- Work with AI / Analytics team to priorities MACHINE LEARNING Identified USE CASES for Development and Rollout
- Meet and understand current retail / Marketing Requirements and how AI/ML solution will address and automate the decision process.
- Develop AI/ML Programs using DATAIKU Solution & Python or open source tech with focus to deliver high Quality and accurate ML prediction Model
- Gather additional and external data sources to support the AI/ML Model as desired .
- Support the ML Model and FINE TUNEit to ensure high accuracy all the time.
- Example of use cases (Customer Segmentation , Product Recommendation, Price Optimization, Retail Customer Personalization Offers, Next Best Location for Business Est, CCTV Computer Vision, NLP and Voice Recognition Solutions)
Required technology expertise :
- Deep Knowledge & Understanding on MACHINE LEARNING ALGORITHMS (Supervised / Unsupervised Learning / Deep Learning Models)
- Hands on EXP for at least 5+ years with PYTHON and R STATISTICS PROGRAMMING Languages
- Strong Database Development knowledge using SQL and PL/SQL
- Must have EXP using Commercial Data Science Solution particularly DATAIKU and (Altryx, SAS, Azure ML, Google ML, Oracle ML is a plus)
- Strong hands on EXP with BIG DATA Solution Architecture and Optimization for AI/ML Workload.
- Data Analytics and BI Tools Hand on EXP particularly (Oracle OBIEE and Power BI)
- Have implemented and Developed at least 3 successful AI/ML Projects with tangible Business Outcomes In retail Focused Industry
- Have at least 5+ Years EXP in Retail Industry and Customer Focus Business.
- Ability to communicate with Business Owner & stakeholders to understand their current issues and provide MACHINE LEARNING Solution accordingly.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Data Science, Artificial Intelligent, Computer Science
- Certified as DATA SCIENTIST or MACHINE LEARNING Expert.
Niki is an artificially intelligent ordering application (http://niki.ai/app" target="_blank">niki.ai/app). Our founding team is from IIT Kharagpur, and we are looking for a Natural Language Processing Engineer to join our engineering team.
The ideal candidate will have industry experience solving language-related problems using statistical methods on vast quantities of data available from Indian mobile consumers and elsewhere.
Major responsibilities would be:
1. Create language models from text data. These language models draw heavily from statistical, deep learning as well as rule based research in recent times around building taggers, parsers, knowledge graph based dictionaries etc.
2. Develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rules based models
3. Work closely with product teams to implement algorithms that power user and developer-facing products
We work mostly in Java and Python and object oriented concepts are a must to fit in the team. Basic eligibility criteria are:
2. Industry experience of min 5 years.
3. Strong background in Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
4. Have some experience in leading a team big or small.
5. Experience with Hadoop/Hbase/Pig or MaprReduce/Sawzall/Bigtable is a plus
What We're Building
We are building an automated messaging platform to simplify ordering experience for consumers. We have launched the Android App: http://niki.ai/app" target="_blank">niki.ai/app . In the current avatar, Niki can process mobile phone recharge and book cabs for the consumers. It assists in finding the right recharge plans across topup, 2g, 3g and makes the transaction. In cab booking, it helps in end to end booking along with tracking and cancellation within the App. You may also compare to get the nearest or the cheapest cab among available ones.
Being an instant messaging App, it works seamlessly on 2G / 3G / Wifi and is light weight around 3.6 MB. You may check out using: https://niki.ai/" target="_blank">niki.ai app