|SKILL: MS DYNAMICS Functional
• Minimum 5-6 years’ experience in MS Dynamics 365 Implementation & Roll out Projects
• Create detailed solution design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan
• Configuring and deploying Microsoft cloud solutions integrating with all connected system.
• Prepare Solution Design documents / Key user Training / End to End Testing/ Roll outs
• Lead solution discussion and provide innovative ideas and thought leadership
• Identify and define the problem statement. Evaluate the solution options and provide recommendations
• Leading training and participating in solution demonstration efforts- Providing expertise in integration of third party solutions into the Microsoft cloud platform
• Working as a team with other firm technical and business process oriented consultants
• Train the Key Super users using the Train-The-Trainer approach
• Setup of RF Devices, scanners, RFID and Printers in MS Dynamics
• Expertise in the complete Software development life cycle involving development, documentation, testing and maintenance.
Enterprise Asset Management/ Work Management
IBM Maximo,SAP IAM,Infor EAM
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Overall experience of 5-10 years
- Strong Functional knowledge in Enterprise Asset Management/ Work Management
- Hands on experience in IBM Maximo or SAP IAM or Infor EAM and its integration with supporting systems
- Experience in Utilities industry clients (Electricity or Gas or Water)
- Experience in Supply Chain Domain will be a plus
- Full time regular MBA
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering
Key aspects of this role:
- Develop, deploy, customize and integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Customize and create CRM entities
- Provide technical expertise for the Dynamics CRM and Microsoft development technologies and environments
- Participate in all phases of System Development Life Cycle
- Designing of the Product as per the requirement
- Implement data migration and integration using Dynamics CRM tools
- Follow development best practices and document required technical artifacts related to the project
- Supporting in the implementation of the Project through Training & other means
Experience - 7-8 years
Grade: - C1 consultant and D1 – Architect
- Previous consulting experience
- Salesforce certifications
- Technology Consulting Experience with the following Salesforce modules or Apps: Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, CPQ, FSL
- 2+ full life cycle Salesforce implementations
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Experience implementing Salesforce.com functionality and act as a knowledgeable liaison with business stakeholders.
- Strong technical knowledge and Integration experience
- Experience leading / managing a work stream on full life cycle enterprise implementations
- Experience working with customers and other team members to understand Business Requirements and Business Processes Analysis. Document detailed business, functional & technical requirements.
- Worked closely with business stakeholders, business analysts, implementation partners and integration/development, and quality assurance teams.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- MBA in marketing, sales, information systems, business or equivalent number of years of experience.
- If you believe that digital technology has the power to make the world more connected and informed, as well as offer new answers to the most complex challenges? If so, we would like to know you!
- Must have partnered with clients to solve their most complex Customer Experience problems
- Should have the ability to lead and have impact conversations with clients and in the office.
- Should be confident to share your ideas and to make them a reality
- Be a creative thinker that loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though technology and design
- Must have unique exposure to consulting capabilities, industry expertise and SDLC methodologies, as well as cutting-edge creative prowess.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You are expected to work within an engagement team and be responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions
- Problem solving and offering ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Identify efficiencies and innovative approaches
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Assist in proposal development as requested
- Develop your skills through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Empower clients to re-imagine how they connect and engage with their customers.
- Redefine the customer's digital journey, clients can look forward to stronger brand loyalty, a better a customer relationship, and a sales process so personal it feels effortless.
- Deep experience on Performance Engineering with understanding of Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in defining and realizing end-to-end Technical Architecture for large scale real- time enterprise systems. Ability to identify and define non-functional requirements and design systems to meet the same.
- Ability to review existing Architectures and identify Risks, Trade-offs, and share recommendations for addressing the identified issues.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of cloud architecture considerations when scaling and tuning application deployments. Must have hands on experience working on any of the Cloud deployments on AWS or Azure.
- Good experience on leveraging APM tools to provide deep dive analysis on performance problems. Deep understanding of the dashboards which can be built for CIO level interactions. Must have relevant experience on APM tools like Dynatrace or AppDynamics.
- Experience in performance optimization of J2EE systems on any of different types of application servers - WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss etc. Deep expertise in any one of the application servers is a must.
- Experience in creating and reviewing technical documents like Architecture blueprint, Design specifications, Deployment architecture.
- Experience on working on Performance Testing Projects. Fair understanding of Performance Testing tools - Apache JMeter /Gatling/ HP Load Runner for Load testing. Must be in a position to review Performance Testing programs and steer directions towards right Workload Model, appropriate Test and Monitoring Strategy, build performance models and derive at right Capacity Planning.
- Experience in Big Data Analytics like - Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark.
- Good skills in RDBMS like: Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL, Cassandra, and Mongo DB
- Exposure to Agile methodologies & Continuous Integration Tools
- Entrepreneur / Intrapreneur (someone who has built technology teams ground-up, built new solutions from scratch)
- Very sound understanding of technology and have a consultative approach.
- Sound understanding of complex enterprise IT environment and issues faced by CIOs in the digital era.
- Excellent Pre-sales experience and have played a key role in winning business along with the sales team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, liaison and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Good negotiation skills
- Go getter and results oriented
- High energy level with ability to work well under pressure
- Good relationship building skills. Someone who enjoys CIOs trust and has an ability to develop relationships at all levels (technology teams) of the customer organization.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Ensure the best possible performance and quality of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
• Sound knowledge of data structures
• Expertise in Dot Net (4.0,4.5) - C#, WPF, MVVM, Visual Studio 2017 or above,
• Excellent exposure in Object Oriented Design skills using C# and .NET along with a sync processing, multithreading.
• Experience with Database - joins, stored procedures, indexes, database optimization and profiling, Debugging and performance profiling
• Extensive experience with SQL Server
• Good understanding of standard software development methodologies, such as Agile
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• MS SQL Server