Who are we?
We are Settlin, The first & only Full stack Resale Home Buying PropTech Platform. Search online within 3 times the options anywhere else, visit offline via white collar gig economy greeters, and transact online, all in just 4 months as opposed to the industry average of 18. The platform is powered by a modern, feature-rich, carefully handcrafted technology that integrates data, analytics and all related services seamlessly.
What is your role?
Engineers at Settlin are expected to
- be strong problem solvers with a deep understanding of how to make software modular. If you’ve ever built a complete application/module all by yourself, that’s a major plus.
- understand the software architecture.
- train and coach other engineers on the team
What should you have mandatorily?
- A hands-on on React, MongoDB
- Good Analytical Skills and Problem-Solving Ability
- A Deep Hunger to Learn and Create Technology
- A good sense of design, empathy, and good communication skills
What will help you boost up your application?
- React Material UI Framework: Material UI
- Backend: Node.js, Meteor.js framework
- DevOps: AWS, CI/CD, Docker
- Implementing automated testing platforms, unit tests, benchmarking and optimization
Why should you join us?
We are a small but dedicated team, solving some awesome real-world challenges. Developing scalable architectures and solutions while being involved at every step of it - right from planning to execution to deployment is something that will broaden your horizons beyond imagination. Not to mention, these solutions are propelling the most awaited changes in the way we do any real-estate transaction
Within a year we plan to have 4 separate teams of multiple web apps, flutter based mobile apps, data analytics and dev-ops. Depending on your area of interest, you will have an option to move into the team you want.
The primary benefit is learning. We give a huge emphasis on learning and supporting our developers in whatever way we can to groom their skills. Apart from that we have a liberal leave/work-from-home policy and a very cohesive atmosphere at office.
What will you be paid?
INR 3 - 10 Lakhs per annum
About Linking Spaces Technologies Pvt Ltd
We are a consumer-centric highly focused team with a culture of recognizing and rewarding not just performance but also effort and potential. We are expanding big and will be growing 10x in the next 15 months - in terms of team, customers and revenues.
This is the perfect stage of a startup to join and thrive.
We are a small but dedicated team, solving some awesome real-world challenges. Developing scalable architectures and solutions while being involved at every step of it - right from planning to execution to deployment is something that will broaden your horizons beyond imagination. Not to mention, these solutions are propelling the most awaited changes in the way we do any real-estate transaction.
Within a year we plan to have 4 separate teams of multiple web apps, flutter-based mobile apps, data analytics, and dev-ops. Depending on your area of interest, you will have an option to move into the team you want.
The primary benefit is learning. We give a huge emphasis on learning and supporting our developers in whatever way we can to groom their skills. Apart from that, we have a liberal leave/work-from-home policy and a very cohesive atmosphere at the office.
Should have aldready worked as Lead and mentored and managed Junior Team Members
4Yrs + on MEAN Stack or if total Experience more than 6Yrs; 3years + Could be MEAN
Worked in Product Based COmpanies
Deisgn,Develop, Debug ,Deploy! All Individually
Micro Service Architecture
Experience in FIn-tech/Finance based companies are a plus!
AWS,Google CLoud & SOcket Programming
Worked on Angular 4+ (5,6,7,8)
We're looking for an Engineer/Senior Engineer to join our Operations Engineering Team. The Operations Engineering Team forms the backbone of our core business. We build and iterate over our core platform that handles orders, payments, delivery promises, order tracking, logistics integrations to name a few. Our products are actively used by Fynd users, Operations, Delights, and Finance teams. Our team consists of generalist engineers who work on building REST APIs, Internal tools, and Infrastructure for all these users.
- Build scalable and loosely coupled services to extend our platform
- Build bulletproof API integrations with third party APIs for various use cases
- Evolve our Infrastructure and add a few more nines to our overall availability
- Have full autonomy and own your code, and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver as well operate large-scale applications on AWS
- Give back to the open source community through contributions on code and blog posts
- This is a startup so everything can change as we experiment with more product improvements
- You have prior experience developing and working on consumer-facing web/app products
- Expertise in Node.JS and Experience in at least one of the following frameworks - Express.js, Koa.js, Socket.io (http://socket.io/" target="_blank">http://socket.io/)
- Good knowledge of async programming using Callbacks, Promises and Async/Await
- Hands on experience with Frontend codebases using HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Working knowledge of MongoDB, Redis, MySQL
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating Systems
- You've worked with AWS services in the past and have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- Experience with Frontend Stack would be added advantage (HTML,CSS)
- You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the guidance and resources
- Experience in Vue.js would be plus
Required Experience and Skills:
- Hands-on experience in ReactJS 6.x+, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, Node js
- 1+ years of experience in cross-browser compatible responsive web application development using React.
- Good knowledge about Reactive programming using RxJS and Redux.
- Knowledge and use of Restful web services, Gulp / Grunt.
- Experience working with debugging/testing tools like Firebug Lite, Chrome or Safari web inspectors.
- Version Control – GIT
- Servers / Application frameworks – Apache / Nginx / ExpressJS
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD to high quality designs and functional web apps using HTML5, ReactJS, Node.js, and Mongo
- Develop interactive, user-friendly applications using the ReactJS
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Architect scalable web architectures
- Developing for Back-end Web Applications using NodeJS and Express
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- API design, creation and integrations
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications, app development and programming languages
- Effective communication with different stakeholders.
About the Company
Xerago is a 15-year-old Private Limited company that helps brands with their Marketing Transformation by providing integrated marketing services through its Marketing Centres of Excellence.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who will work on a broad range of cutting-edge technologies.
Official website - https://www.xerago.com/
Experience Required – 2 to 6 years
What you’ll do
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What you’ll need
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Qrata is currently searching for MERN stack developer for Omani start up Delivery Company.
Who are we?
The company begin its life in June 2018 as Oman’s first online delivery mobile application, in the capital city Muscat. The application allows customers in Muscat to place an order from a choice of restaurant or food outlet and get it delivered within the comforts of their home. The application allows services on Android and IOS both.
It’s envisions itself as the ideal delivery and discovery platform for everything under the sky. With customer satisfaction on top of our priority list ,it ensures that customers receive the best of both the worlds. A wide range of products and fast efficient delivery are the areas where the company constantly wants to excel.
Role – MERN Stack Dev.
- 3+ years of experience in MERN (Node, React.JS)
- Algorithms & Data structure concepts
- B2C App / Product Company Experience
- BE and BTECH in Computer, Computer Science, IT
• Development and unit testing of web application including front-end (SPA) and back-end (microservices),
maintenance & support of the same
• Provide assistance to Project Managers and Technical Leads in the planning of projects (eg provision of
estimates, risk analysis, requirements analysis, technical options)
• Software Design
• Involvement in full life cycle of projects (including requirement analysis and system design, development
and support if required)
• Support and work collaboratively with teams across areas of design, development, quality assurance and
• Commit your knowledge and experience into team success
• Be prepared to travel (when needed) to work with other offices
• Attend meetings if required to discuss and demonstrate solutions at both technical and business level
• To be a single person responsible for overall technical health and Tech Ownership
• To be a knowledge keeper for product, its architecture, design and implementation details
• Provide overall mentorship, coaching and on-demand trainings to improve and unify development style
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 7+ years in application development
• Understanding the sense of OOP/OOD/DDD
• Using of OOP and patterns
• ASP.NET MVC experience
• Database experience (MS SQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch or similar) and ORM technologies (LINQ, EF or similar)
• Performance optimization
• Security design and implementation
• API design and development including RPC-like / REST
• Distributed message based application design and implementation
• TDD practices
• CI/CD practices
• SPA (Single Page Application) design and implementation (Angular, React, Vue.js or similar)
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• CQRS and Event Sourcing pattern Experience
• AWS-based development
• .Net Core
• Design and usability skills are a plus
• Multi-tenant application development experience is a huge plus
• Clever personality
• Strong spirit skills set: conflict resistant, self -motivated, result-oriented, responsible, honest, “open”,
Experience: 5+ years
Location: Bangalore (Remote)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and code features in the front-end and back-end as per the specifications provided by the Product and Design teams.
- Ship features in fast moving agile sprints.
- Work closely with Product Design and Product Management teams to brainstorm and chalk out details of features.
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
- Strong skills in architecting database models.
- Ability to document your code as this will be an open-core project.
- Ability to write unit, integration, and end to end tests.
- Conduct peer code review.
- Good understanding of asynchronous programming, callback, and closures.
- Experience developing applications that use queues like SQS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with AWS services like S3, EC2, etc.
- Experience with Docker.
- Strong experience with ReactJS: hooks, functional programming, and optimizing render functions.
- Good knowledge of CSS.
- Experience with creating cross-browser compatible web apps.
- Should be strong in Postgres database.
- Test driven development and use of frameworks like Mocha, Cypress.
- Strong proficiency in English and writing skills.
Good to have
- Basic knowledge of CI, CD
- Intermediate knowledge in any cloud services (AWS, GCP)
- Have created GraphQL APIs or worked with the Apollo framework.
- Have built previous functionality for CRM, marketing, or customer support tools.
- Have worked in open source project previously.