As a MEAN stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using React best practices.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop front-end and back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Must have work experience on MongoDB, Expressjs, AngularJs, NodeJS.
- Must have 4+ years of work experience as a React (Front-end) and Node JS (Back-end) developer. Good to have a working knowledge of NextJS, React Native, Angular, VueJS
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Hands-on and implements complex React modules
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Ajackus is a people-centric technology company that helps small to medium-sized businesses and digital startups grow faster. With 11 years of experience in creating purposeful impact, we assist clients in enhancing their technological capabilities by building highly efficient and accountable remote technology teams that use a patented architecture to create secure and scalable business solutions.
We’ve been recognized as a ‘Great Place To Work’ and are intentional about creating a diverse and flexible culture for our team. We believe in our values, our culture, and in providing a platform for every individual to share their suggestions and ideas through an ownership-based model. For our strong ethics and value system, we have been recognized by the Government of India under the 'Companies that Care' initiative.
Ajackus has team members working from every part of India, our hybrid work policy allows us the flexibility and choice to work from anywhere while being productive and efficient. We provide a lucrative bouquet of benefits that don't just focus on great compensation structure but cover the holistic perspective of an associate's life.
Our solutions have saved lives (Healthcare), brought transparency in commerce (Fintech), helped people with the assets for life (Real-Estate), and allowed people to build on top of what we have created (Open Source). Besides these, we have extensively explored emerging technologies like IoT, AI/ML, and worked in industries like electronics, telecommunication, e-commerce, mental health & wellness, travel, media & publishing, entertainment, etc.
Our philosophy is simple, we may not know all the answers, but we know how to find all answers. Come, join us, in this journey to create a true impact in the world!
UWorld is a worldwide leader in online test prep for college entrance, undergraduate, graduate, and professional licensing exams throughout the United States. Since 2003, over a million students have trusted us to help them prepare for high-stakes examinations.
We are seeking Senior .NET Developers (Full-Stack) who are passionate about creating excellent backend microservices, and rich UI/UX and enjoy taking on new challenges. The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for the end-to-end development, testing, deployment, and support of web apps, microservices, and back-end databases for our online test delivery platform and various Test Prep applications.
- Develop and test end-to-end web applications and microservices
- Build responsive user interface (UI) screens that scale across all devices (Phone, Tablet, and Computer)
- Develop new back-end infrastructure and related features directly impacting the future of our product
- Work with a small team of experienced and talented developers in developing modern web applications with a focus on scalability, performance, and usability.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks, features, and any other development activities in the product lifecycle from early conception to post-deployment in a fast-paced environment
- Employ best practices for code sharing and development to ensure common code base abstraction across all applications
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6-10 years of experience in developing web applications using Microsoft Stack (.NET, C#, SQL Server, etc.).
- Proficient with Front-End User Interface (UI) development using Angular/NodeJS/React
- Hands-on Experience with C# programming using .NET framework/.NET Core
- Experience with integration of Gateway APIs and third-party libraries
- Experience with creating and publishing REST services
- Exposure to Microservices architecture
- Experience working in a cloud environment (Azure/AWS) is preferred
- Good skills of system architecture planning
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Postgres) and NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis)
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills and ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely
- Ability to work effectively within a changing environment that is going through high growth
- Exceptional follow-through, personal drive, and ability to understand direction and feedback
• Two years of experience with Angular
• Angular 7+, Material, Typescript
• Expertise in chart libraries like D3.js, Chart.js, High charts
• Jasmine, Karma
• AJAX with JSON
• RESTful Web services
• Full stack development experience with backend Java, NodeJS is preferred.
• Familiar with object-oriented programming techniques and Agile development environment
• Experience in developing many different types of visualizations, including histogram analysis, time-series analysis methods
• Candidate should have an overall awareness of the performance and scalability of the screens created
• Working with Github
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
We're looking for an Engineer/Senior Engineer to join our Operations Engineering Team. The Operations Engineering Team forms the backbone of our core business. We build and iterate over our core platform that handles orders, payments, delivery promises, order tracking, logistics integrations to name a few. Our products are actively used by Fynd users, Operations, Delights, and Finance teams. Our team consists of generalist engineers who work on building REST APIs, Internal tools, and Infrastructure for all these users.
- Build scalable and loosely coupled services to extend our platform
- Build bulletproof API integrations with third party APIs for various use cases
- Evolve our Infrastructure and add a few more nines to our overall availability
- Have full autonomy and own your code, and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver as well operate large-scale applications on AWS
- Give back to the open source community through contributions on code and blog posts
- This is a startup so everything can change as we experiment with more product improvements
- You have prior experience developing and working on consumer-facing web/app products
- Expertise in Node.JS and Experience in at least one of the following frameworks - Express.js, Koa.js, Socket.io (http://socket.io/" target="_blank">http://socket.io/)
- Good knowledge of async programming using Callbacks, Promises and Async/Await
- Hands on experience with Frontend codebases using HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Working knowledge of MongoDB, Redis, MySQL
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating Systems
- You've worked with AWS services in the past and have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- Experience with Frontend Stack would be added advantage (HTML,CSS)
- You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the guidance and resources
- Experience in Vue.js would be plus
Position: Web Developer
Experience: Min 3yr
CTC: As per standards
Industry: Retail / E-commerce
Functional Area: IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Application Programmer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full-Time
We’re looking for a senior full stack developer (MERN) with a proven experience to design and create software. The responsibilities will include coding both on the front and back-end, writing APIs, and React components.
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Writing unit tests and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs and react components
- Perform peer code reviews
- Reporting Designation: Full Stack Development (KH_PPLS_PE_SPD.Full Stack Development)
- Reporting Department: Software Product Development (KH_PPLS_PE_SPD)
Required work experience
- Industry: IT
- Role: Web Development
- Years of experience: 3 to 6
Key Performance Indicators:
- 3-6 years of industry work experience
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- End-to-end full stack experience designing and building scalable applications
- Strong proficiency in React (hooks knowledge is plus)
- Strong proficiency in Nodejs
- Good HTML5 / CSS3 skills with expertise on responsive web design
- Must have development experience in Micro services using NodeJS and TypeScript
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, mongoose, aggregation framework and Redis
- Experience with Web sockets and related frameworks (e.g. Socket.IO)
- Experience in using and developing GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Open minded to take up any challenge, research and provide solutions –
- Great attention to detail
- Testing libraries – jest, testing-library is plus
- TDD / BDD experience is plus
- Experience with AWS, K8S is plus
- Familiar with SDLC methodologies like SCRUM, AGILE, Continuous Integration
Job Role- Senior Developer - Full Stack with Front End Focus
Location- Remote (WFH)
Experience- 6+ years
Work Shift- Uk Shift
Salary Budget- 15-30 Lakh(open for the right candidate)
Note- must have a strong command of both written and spoken English.
We are looking for a number of strong developers - full stack, with strong front-end experience.
We are a full-service Digital Agency & Software Development Company based in UK. We develop high end bespoke software & applications, mobile apps and websites across all sectors, both commercial and not-for-profit.
We expect you to have:
- 6+ years professional experience
- Proficiency in building REST based APIs, using Laravel (PHP 7+) for complex workflow systems.
- Excellent knowledge of CSS and experience in writing stylesheets in SASS
- Proficient understanding of git
- Node.js and npm
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging, and problem-solving skills.
- An ability to quickly get to grips with new systems; whether that be shiny new tech or existing/legacy developments.
Any of the following bonus skills:
- Zend Framework 1, 2 & 3
- Mobile app development
- React Native
- GitLab pipelines
- Swagger / OpenAPI
- Good understanding of core AWS components and how best to utilise them in projects i.e. S3, SQS, SES, Cloudfront etc.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with your team to develop and deliver high-end solutions using Agile.
- Coding and deploying new features.
- Ensuring our web applications and components are accessible, responsive, performant, and bug-free for recent versions of web browsers across all popular platforms.
- Ensuring all code is readable, well documented and testable.
- Working with a fantastic group of individuals in a busy but relaxed working environment.
- Working on some new developments, some significant enhancements to existing system and some support activities
Are you inspired by innovations?
Is problem-solving through teamwork in your DNA?
Do you have a never-ending passion for Robotics?
If your answer is 'YES' to any of the above questions, then you’ll fit right in here at ANSCER Robotics.
Why? Imagine a world where there is harmonious coexistence between robots and humans; to challenge this status quo, we apply cutting-edge technologies in robotics and software to solve real-world scenarios whilst creating a better world and elevating the human experience.
What do we do?
Design and build modular robotic systems that can be integrated across platforms and industries to work in harsh environments, be it land, air, water or space.
We call this "ANSCER ENGINE (AE)", which supports industry-leading performing chips to process all types of workload. It is packed with robust features like power management, I/O management, a cooling system with inbuilt gold-standard IMU and controllers.
All this incredible efficiency has been designed specifically for robots! With a heart and brain fused in a box, we offer a perfect platform for the development of industrial-use services robotic applications such as autonomous mobile robots (AMR) and autonomous mobile industrial robots (AMIR). Along with our software solution, we enable any developer or company to have API access to our computer vision, planning, telematics and security to build any type of robot in a brief time.
Who are we? A lean team where most of us are self-taught designers, coders, product developers, exploring the field of mechatronics and IoT. With a highly competitive market and limited time, we, as a bootstrapped company, are working with finite options and the choices we make are risky yet highly rewarding.
We are a growing, dynamic company with extensive plans for the future ― and our people! We harness our team's potential and intend to create a plethora of opportunities for every striving member. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way and we’re in this for the long haul.
How far have we come? Incorporated in the month of July 2020, in less than a year, we translated our revolutionary idea and built a world-class robotics system that is made in India and produced more than 10 patentable technologies. On the brink of the COVID-19 pandemic, we built a game-changing solution that significantly eliminates the use of chemical disinfectants using our AE technology and won the "Hack For Cause" organized by the government of India, hack for Italy, the World Bank, Robotex and the European Union.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate about solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
We’re looking for a motivated Full-Stack Web Developer who wants to be a big part of a small team in a stimulating start-up environment!
You’ll be leading the cloud team and have the opportunity to learn, design, build our cloud infrastructure and work on amazing products for product and external client projects.
This position offers opportunities for growth, creativity, and fun in a unique environment where your work will make an immediate impact!
What will you be doing?
- Design, develop, and maintain a range of web apps using the language of your choice for new and existing client projects
- Provide technical support for ad hoc initiatives across all departments (e.g. automation, reporting, data analysis, marketing analytics, etc).
- Contribute product and feature ideas that solve problems for our clients, users, and internal team
- Work independently and exercise your own creative judgment to achieve high-level project goals
- Write clean, reusable, and well-documented code while keeping technical debt to a minimum
What we expect you to know?
- Other: Git, AWS EC2/RDS, Docker, Webpack
- Excellent knowledge of Java technologies including core Java and SpringBoot
- Experience developing MicroServices
- Strong DB knowledge
- Well versed with cloud-native principles (Cloud Foundry or AWS)
- Front end development skills using Angular/React
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Security: You must possess a base knowledge of security and the techniques involved for better performing at the outcome of such issues.
- Soft Skills: Knowing technical skills won't benefit the team, discipline, and the ability to accept criticism all add up to the soft skills of a developer.
- Web Architecture: Will be responsible for web architecture, code structure, data structure, file separation, and the location of computational tasks to help other developers develop applications and also be accountable for planning of the architecture to avoid unnecessary confusion related to the development cycle.
- Debugging: Bugs are relatively common in the development process, you will be responsible for setting up a system for developers to ensure that there are no bugs, and testing the code for bugs marks up as an essential skill.
- Building and Automation Tools: Web performance refers to the amount of time a web app takes to load. If performance time seems to be an issue, it is better to scale the images and omit irrelevant characters. Currently, carrying out this process can be time-consuming, you will be responsible for building and automation tools to come to the team's rescue.
- Database/Web Storage: Need to be an expert in relational databases, NoSQL databases, and memory storage with abilities to design and manipulate complex database queries.
- Developers must be aware of basic design techniques. It is crucial for designing neat and user-friendly websites that appeal to users; they must have fundamental design principles that include UI/UX design and knowing rapid prototype techniques using tools.
QUALIFICATIONS ( Must have skills):
- HTTPS and REST
- AWS / GCP / Azure
- Know how to create your own AI solutions using existing open-source projects
- Micro Architecture
- Must have ability to handle, clean, visualize and analyze big data like (NumPy, Pandas, Sklearn, Matplotlib, Seaborn)
Bonus:Mechatronics background with a bachelors degree or Ph.D. student
Being aware of design techniques It is crucial for designing neat and user-friendly websites that appeal to users; with strong knowledge of fundamental design principles that include UI/UX design and knowing rapid prototype techniques using 3rd party tools.
NICE TO HAVE:Docker, proficient in JS frontend frameworks, Browser Developer Tools, postman, C++, and DevOps.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer at Clipboard Health, you will help shape the way nurses find jobs and the way healthcare systems hire nurses and other practitioners today. We help nurses be able to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to not have a staffing shortage.
We're a Y Combinator backed company (W2017) and are looking for a full-stack engineer. We currently use React, Node, Express, Mongo and MySQL.
What we are looking for:
• 2+ years experience in a software engineering role
• Have written and are comfortable writing apps in React and Node.js
• Ability to ship quickly and with elegant code
• Bonus if you're product-oriented
• Passion to build a business that solve problems for real people
About Our Benefits:
• Unlimited vacation
• Autonomy and ownership over your work