|2-4 years of Extensive experience in MDM - Modern device Management, MAM - Mobile Application Management, Microsoft 365 (Intune, Windows Autopilot, Mac Management, Android, iOS)
Required Skills and Experience
Should have good knowledge of Intune architecture
Experience in PowerShell scripting on Office365 & Azure for custom reports or scheduling report extraction from Office365, Azure.
Experience in iOS, Android, and Windows application signing, provisioning and deployment.
Experience in MAM like LOB apps, Win32 Apps for Windows and Mac
Should have knowledge in MSIX - Managing successful POCs for Windows autopilot projects, BYOD solution, Centralized Application Management and implementing Application Data Protection on non-enrolled devices.
Must have knowledge on Co-Management and its configurations.
Must have strong troubleshooting skill to handle Intune issues and escalations Skills
Strong expertise in Microsoft Intune Setup and Configurations.
Nice to Have
Good to have SCCM Knowledge
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Ability to think from end users perspective and focused on improving the overall product experience.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
-Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
-Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
-Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
-Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
-Strong knowledge and experience in either iOS or Android native application development
-Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio,
-Familiarity with appstore/ playstore deployments
-Experience in working with REST APIs and offline storage
-Familiarity with integrating third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- 6+ years of experience in Software Development and writing Unit tests for Mobile Apps
- Experience with Native Mobile development (Android or IOS) and Cross-Platform mobile development (preferably Flutter)
- Solid understanding of SOLID principles
- Strong knowledge of writing code for testability, modularity and extensibility
- Knowledge of test methodologies and corresponding unit test framework tools like JUnit etc.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Good to have
- Experience working with BloC Pattern and Dependency Injection
- Knowledge of Eventing based programming patterns.
- Exposure to integrating Performance, Analytics, Attribution tools
- Experience of using Flavors in application development
- Knowledge of Multi-module development in Flutter (ex- via Melos)
- Work with the product team and drive design, development and delivery of new features.
- Investigate and fix issues referred to by the support team. Write code to automate tests to automate regressions.
- Work on improving stability, debuggability, testability of existing functionalities/modules/components
- Integrate REST and GraphQL APIs and consume in app.
- Serve as a technical lead for the team
- Mentor team members
Proven experience building Mobile Apps using React Native.
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Management of the application and its integration with back-end services.
Astute sense of User Interface and User Experience design
Managing large sets of data transfer between server and App.
Offline usage with sync capabilities.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
Experience with automated testing suites like Jest
Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
Working experience with APIs and third-party libraries
Experience with FCM or similar.
Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc) for state managing and
routing in addition to React.
Experience using Git as a control System
At Nspira we want to develop an ecosystem of apps to dominate the personal growth market in the education sector. Being one of our talented mobile developers, you'll have an opportunity to learn and grow and be a key part of creating our products.
Engineering Culture :
- We run functional teams based on the SCRUM methodology and are a fairly Agile environment, with 2-week sprints and teams with a minimum of 2 developers (preferably 3) plus a Platform Owner.
- Sprints cannot be interrupted and work is planned out well in advance to keep stress down to a minimum.
Other stuff we do/you will encounter:
- Line by line code reviews for every pull request on Gitlab maintains code quality, and keep everyone in the loop & learning.
- At least 2 people working together on every project (collaborating not pairing)
- Swift is strongly preferred
- Experience with clean architecture, MVVM, and other design patterns
- Master Storyboards and auto layouts
- Familiar with RESTful web service
- Experience with Static Frameworks
- Great logic and problem-solving skills
- Practical understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery
Your application must include:
- A resume in pdf format. Include into your resume the links to software, mobile apps, your coding samples so we can see proof of your talents.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
Mobile application developer
Software engineering - Bengaluru and remote
Building products at BiCSoM is about turning dreams and ideas into lovable technology and design solutions. As a mindful member of the BiCSoM team you will create rule-breaking mobile applications on Android and iOS using Flutter and Dart, BLOC pattern, Redux, Kotlin and SWIFT. Large number of people across the globe use our products everyday, we take pride in wearing ‘Made with love in India’ on our sleeves.
What are we looking for?
- We expect you to have your domain knowledge of Flutter, Dart, Room or Realm DB, BLOC pattern based development, Redux and RX Dart
- There are few skills which you need to have from get-go:
- You are a problem solver, polite and someone who values team members and customers
- You respect time and understand, lost time never comes back
- You have the ability to explain your algorithms and solutions and understand how to ask questions with respect to mobile app development and web development scenarios
- You are a smart and energetic talent from engineering and computer science background
- Based on the situations you can contribute individually or work with team and make work productive and fun
- In terms of day to day work, for 2 years you should have done the following:
- At least 2 to 3 live projects in Flutter or Native Android or iOS
- Thorough understanding of Dart programming for mobile application development
- Writing frontend code with SOLID principle
- Unit testing of your code with Travis CLI
- Collaborative development with BitBucket or GIT and handling of code merge conflicts
- Documenting frontend code
- Knowledge of Android native and iOS native is a plus
- Proficient in Linux, and understanding of Ubuntu OS
- Knowledge on Firebase or Firestore is a plus
- Work location: Bengaluru city and Remote
- Working days - 6 days a week
Welcome to BiCSoM careers:
BiCSoM Technologies Private Limited is committed to breakthrough innovation and success for its team members. From our mindful culture of compassion and wisdom to passionate customer success philosophy, this is one awesome place to work! So come and experience what it takes to build digital products which are loved by millions of users across the globe. You will find speed, agility, fun and supportive culture where we are responsible for each other’s success.
- BiCSoM is a registered startup under the Startup India initiative of Government of India and a DIPP registered MSME
- BiCSoM was recognized as one of the top AR/VR startups in India in 2018 in DCB Bank innovation carnival
• Must Have worked with Flutter / Android Application development.
• Excellent ability to develop & understand algorithms
• Excellent verbal & written communication.
• Strong knowledge in Restful web services. Experience in interacting with web services from the Flutter mobile platform
• Experience with Offline Storage, Threading, And Performance Tuning
• Strong knowledge in Push Notifications
• Analytical, Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills.
• Should have knowledge on client requirements analysis.
Website - https://praxinfo.com/