Ordertrainings.com is looking for a passionate professional to join our core team. Someone who loves Talent Development field and is keen to get their hands dirty in solving age-old problems in the sector and redefine the way organizations approach Learning and Development.
We are constantly evolving the Platform in terms of Data, Process, Workflows to move all our customers to the fully self-service Platform.
You will be part of our Training Management team and help solve customer issues on the Platform. This involves but is not limited to meeting customers, understanding their requirements, challenges they are facing on the Platform and with the recommended solution, working with internal stakeholders to propose the right solution etc.
While your key responsibility will be managing training operations end-to-end (from booking to delivery) being a start-up it is tough to draw a boundary. We need someone who can empathize with the start-up work culture and nature.
Roles and Responsibilities:
> Meeting Customers for feedback, presenting the product, understanding their need etc.
> Resolving Trainer and Customer Issues
> Finding Right trainers/training partners
> Looking after Training Operations - before and after booking
> Defining and Executing Account Specific Marketing Initiatives
> Provide Feedback to the Product Team on Customer issues, behavior and Platform Usages
Skills and Qualifications:
> Passion for Start-up
> Ability and Will to Lead, take initiatives, solve people issues
> MBA or equivalent Degree (but not necessarily)
> At least 2 years of industry experience, Ideally 4-6 years
> At least 1 year of domain experience - working in the Learning and Development Sector [HR, Training Management, Talent Development or Learning and Organizational Development background]
> Strong Communication Skills
> B2B Customer Handling experience is a must
> Working Knowledge (beyond basics) of MS Word and Excel
About Theseus Technologies Private Limited
Qualification: Any Degree
Exp: 1 to 4years
Role: Soft Skill Trainer
Job Type: Full Time
Notice Period : Immediate - 30 days
- Have 2-4 years of leading training sessions / lead instructors experience within a training session environment or equivalent.
- Technical experience to coordinate the development, maintenance, and implementation of training schedules, outlines, plans, and lessons.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in English/Communication /Humanities with relevant certification courses for soft skill trainers.
- A team player who is supportive, flexible, and ready to take on additional tasks.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work across teams and supervisors.
- Responds positively to feedback and respects diverse points of views.
Datazoic is a cutting edge, Capital Markets focused FinTech Company. Its core application is a predictive analytic platform designed for full service Investment Banks and Asset Management firms. Its user base extends to over 1500 users across four, large sell-side firms Now, if you are someone who can fit in, do read the roles listed below and apply!
The position is responsible for enabling the Freshers as well as to enable the existing employees based on their project skillset needs. This position assesses company-wide training needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees. This position is responsible to demonstrate the productivity improvement of the employees by providing the required training to the employees.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational training needs
- Conduct periodic assessment and do skill gap analysis and provide training recommendations
- Design e-learning courses, classroom sessions and more
- Publish regular Training calendars and conduct recurring training sessions
- Evaluating and measuring effectiveness of the sessions
- Maintaining budgets and relationships with external training vendors
- 3 to 8 years of proven experience as an L&D Manager
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- Any professional certification related to L&D is preferred
- Conducting ongoing market research to align the industry requirements with the learner’s skill gaps, learning needs and understanding the employability gap among the target segment
- Guiding learning programs and outcomes through the lens of learner’s profile and behavior
- Conducting research and recommendation processes to build a robust outcome-based learning architecture
- Curating indicators, tools and tests that map the learning outcomes in the learning journey and beyond
- Collaborating with cross-functional team members to ensure implementation of learning outcomes processes and systems
- Analyzing ongoing student learning performance to validate the robustness of the learning methodology
- Creating detailed insights for the content team to continually improve program curriculum through learning outcomes analysis
What you need to have:
- Masters in Liberal Arts or related field and some prior experience in research and research methodologies
- More than 3-4 years of progressive experience working in the education sector with some exposure to training development, pedagogy or research in the education sector
- Knowledge of approaches, systems and processes in education (secondary or higher), including tech-enabled learning
- Understanding of innovative pedagogies more specifically pedagogy of adult learning that enhances learning outcomes among students including pedagogical planning
- Good hand in formative and summative assessment tools and techniques including assessment integrated lesson plan modules
- System 2 thinker (as Kahneman describes)
- Ability to think in the lines of structure, system and scale
About Relevel by Unacademy:
Relevel is India's first platform to democratize access to dream jobs for all eligible aspirants irrespective of their college, degree, or network. By taking the Relevel Test, they engage in comprehensive skill assessments, which evaluate industry relevant skills and their job-readiness. Our evaluation is purely objective-based in conjunction with current best practices in the industry.
If you believe in our mission of offering job seekers a fair shot at realizing their dreams, we're the right place for you! If you are looking for an intense and exciting work environment with tremendous potential to grow and have an insatiable hunger to learn and succeed, then we have a match.
Location: Bangalore | Work from Office
How does this team contribute to Relevel?
Relevel’s learning Operations Team works towards ensuring a seamless Learning Experience to the learners and educators alike.
Relevel aims to democratize the way recruitment happens for job seekers who are in the early stages of their career. We contribute to building trust for the testing process and the scores for candidates as well as potential recruiters who want to hire through Relevel.
External Skills And Expertise:
Relevel is looking for passionate sales trainers for the Inside Sales Team. This is a pivotal role and will have very high-level visibility. Those who are ready to take complete ownership in their work and want to take up challenges in a startup environment are more than welcome to apply for the selection process.
The role of a Training Manager is a fairly senior individual contributor role and will require you to work closely with sales leaders, the Quality team, and Business Development Executives and own the training delivery for one or more categories. You will be required to work at the ground level to conduct TNI, prepare content and deliver virtual and in-person front-line training programs, conduct PKT, improvise novel training methods, publish training calendars, and review decks. The reporting will be to the Training Head.
Overall 7-8 years of experience (min.)
Min. 2.5 to 3 years of experience conducting training for the Inside Sales Team.
Must be a go-getter with an inclination towards the larger business objectives.
Must be able to thrive in a startup environment and deliver world-class training in a fairly new training setup.
Should be a great team player and must be able to partner with people across levels and functions.Should have an open bent of mind and should be open to experimenting with new training methods.
As a part of customer success team your goal is to provide an exceptional customer onboarding experience, providing them step-by-step tutorials, unlimited guidance and support. It involves taking customers from that very first initial contact to make sure he becomes a champion user driving product adoption and ultimately retention.
- Take handover from sales by understanding customers' persona, their pain points and expectation.
- Understand the goals & objectives of new customers and translate those needs appropriately through the implementation and onboarding process by defining milestone, training schedule, onboarding goals and communicate it to customers.
- Guide users on product features and train them to use it effectively.
- Make sure the customer achieves an early value and feels WOW so he actually starts reaping the potential of the product.
- Evaluate customers usage patterns and determine additional ways the customer can successfully leverage the platform features.
- Build and maintain resources required for onboarding. (Walkthrough, set up guides, help tutorials, emails and video tutorials)
- Rigorously measure onboarding time and improve it continuously.
- Provide feedback to Marketing, Sales, Support, Success and Engineering teams to further improve product.
- Handover to Success and Support team after successful onboarding completion.
- Maintain regular communications with clients about new feature developments and enhancements to product.
- Consistently gain product knowledge and work towards improvements on internal processes by identifying the existing bottlenecks.
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Within 12 months
What an ideal candidate looks like?
- At least 2+ years of work experience in a customer-facing role such as Customer Support, Account Management, Sales, Corporate Training etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical and analytical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn and adopt technical products.
- Ability to understand a software product and its nuances very well.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Ready to work in US Shift in future
What are we looking for?
About Quick Dry Cleaning
We are on a mission to make Dry Cleaners and Laundry business winning in the digital era.
We believe in
- Helping traditional laundries to come at par with digital businesses: Traditional We help laundry businesses adapt modern technology and deliver the customer experience that today’s digital businesses like Swiggy, OLA and Flipkart are delivering. We feel successful when we hear stories like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbB828K28zs&feature=emb_title">these.
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of making laundry business win. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building value SaaS
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 3 Billion garments processed through QDC Dry Cleaning Cloud
- 47 countries
- 1000+ Paid subscribers
- 5000+ Users
- All this could be achieved with a nimble team of 20 from our single office in Noida
Why join QDC?
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your boundaries with no one monitoring you, then this is the right place for you. There are no hierarchies. No managers to please.
- Holistic Growth: Building a career doesn’t have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front. We believe that professional success is worth when the personal goals are nurtured with equal importance. We will support you all in on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with QDC gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
Great Environment: We spend more time of our day at work than at home while awake, so it is important that we feel comfortable at our workplace. Our office space is fun and the team is funnier. We never miss out on any opportunity to have fun. We don’t experience monday blues rather we have Monday excitement.
Urgently Looking for Technical Training Manager
Experience : 3-7yrs
- Location - Mumbai
1) Should have experience in providing Corporate Trainings in current or past organization
2) Must have either of these skills ( Java/ Devops/ IOT/ Data Analyst/ Machine Learning/ Cloud)
3) Good Training Analysis (Delivery) and Training Management Skills
Monitoring Technical Trainings
· Handling Escalations
· Handholding with operations team for training lab setup on the technical side
· Checking up with feedback and taking actions on low feedback.
· Monitoring Technical Trainings
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
- Assessing teacher-student interactions
- Providing timely and accurate feedback to teachers
- Maintaining a TNA
- Developing learning modules on the basis on the TNA
- Conceptualising and conducting VASS training and initiatives for teachers
- Working closely with supervisors to ensure that training needs are being met
- Participating in brainstorming sessions to establish key processes and structures
- Aligning with the Quality and Operations Teams to identify areas of improvement and implement action plans
What you need to have:
- Minimum 1.5 years experience as a VASS assessor with demonstrated experience in training and monitoring customer-client interaction
- A firm grasp of training delivery channels and methods
- Data-driven with the ability to efficiently record and analyse data
- Attention to detail with a focus on service-driven interactions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in a dynamic, result-driven, and high-growth organization
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and communicate timelines
- Takes a sense of ownership
- Capable of embracing unexpected change in direction or priority
- A team player, with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Experience in EdTech is preferable but not mandatory
- Familiarity with Computer Science/Coding is desirable
- Identify Learning and Development needs from Business Units and other departments.
- Coordinate with internal trainers and external vendors to develop training courses and programs.
- Organize training by preparing training logistics and collecting feedback.
- Monitor progress and cost of training courses and programs.
- Work with subject matter experts on designing training content and delivery.
- Ensure that content and context of all materials remains current and relevant for business needs.
- Maintain training data in Learning Management System.
- Maintain training budget.
- Perform training evaluation, data analysis and develop training reports.
- Contribute to L&D team’s events & activities.
- S/he will be responsible for the training and development of students, equipping them with the right skills sets and knowledge, and helping them stay motivated and secure jobs.
- S/he will be actively involved in strategizing and brainstorming about creative learning approaches and modules for e-learning courses.
- S/he will also play a crucial role in setting up processes for effective student management and their learning journey management.
- S/he will assist the team with researching, curating and designing - learning content and market intelligence/trend reports
- S/he will be actively involved in helping the team to deliver learning strategies and sessions depending on student requirements/needs.