❖ mentorship, HLD, Problem Solving.
US A INDI A C ANADA PHI L I P P INE S Z YV K A . CO M
❖ 6+ years of experience in building large scale applications or
❖ A “Bring It on” attitude; bias for action; self-driven, end-toend ownership; entrepreneurial
❖ approach; focus on operational excellence; ability to work with
❖ Strong in problem solving skills, data structures and
❖ Very good understanding of one or more of RDBMS/NoSQL/
Messaging/ Caching technologies.
❖ Excellent understanding of and coding skills in following technologies: Java
❖ B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed institution.
As a Lead Backend Developer, candidate will work very closely with the Tech
Leadership and lead end-to-end development. We’re looking for people who can
❖ Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
❖ Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a very
large e-commerce portal.
❖ Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
❖ Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc
❖ Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines
- 8-13 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of software design, testing and development practices
- Must have hands on experience in Q/KDB+.
- Good knowledge of Python, Java, C++, Shell Script(any one)
- Good knowledge on SQL/PLSQL and databases (any RDBMS)
- Have experience on using Git/Bit bucket
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment
- Detail-oriented and with strong organizational skills
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer / Senior Game Developer for feature development and engineering initiatives for a reputable studio based in the United States.
The game that is being worked on has tens of millions of daily active users, and the work will entail creating new game modes, new UI screens, and new features.
The ideal candidate would know how to use multiple game frameworks and be comfortable learning new ones.
All current game development is using a language called Monkey X, which is a cross-platform reimagining of the BASIC programming language (with object-oriented programming support).
The team is currently split between California, Texas, and Germany. The candidate would need to overlap mostly with European time zones but sometimes be available for calls with the West Coast.
Time zone/Location: remote, mostly overlap with CET time zone
o Learn or know Monkey X and integrate your existing game development knowledge into
o Help mentor and direct other developers on the team
o Become the right hand of the lead developer and offer assistance as needed
o Unity, Cocos2d, Flixel, Arcade, Pygame, Phaser, or other game framework experience.
o The ability and comfort to learn new languages and frameworks quickly
o At least one shipped game, portfolios of games welcome
o C#, Java, VB.NET, Objective C, C++, or other object-oriented programming language and OOP experience required.
o Knowledge of Design Patterns
What is the role?
You will be responsible for building and maintaining highly scalable data infrastructure for our cloud-hosted SAAS product. You will work closely with the Product Managers and Technical team to define and implement data pipelines for customer-facing and internal reports.
- Understanding of the business process and requirements thoroughly and convert them to the reports.
- Should be able to suggest the right way to the users of the reports.
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent
- Good experience in working on the performance side of the reports.
- Expert level knowlege of querying in any RDBMS and preferrably in Redshift or Postgress
- Expert level knowledge of Datawarehousing concepts
- Advanced level scripting to create calculated fields, sets, parameters, etc
- Degree in mathematics, computer science, information systems, or related field.
- 5-7 years of exclusive experience Tableau and Dataware house.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team, working closely with the CTO and product team.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
Who are we looking for?
An experienced Software Developer who can collaborate with different teams to ace new product development and understand the new requirements and design constraints to troubleshoot problems with the existing product.
- Perform product development as per Agile methodology and practices.
- Perform software module requirement analysis, design, test design and estimates as assigned.
- Implement software modules and unit tests, as required.
- Conduct appropriate verification and validation activities as assigned.
- Detect, report, investigate, and fix product defects as appropriate.
- Assist with escalated customer support investigations.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the development team to efficiently troubleshoot problems.
- Participate in the review of product engineering artefacts (e.g., specifications, designs, test descriptions, implementations, tests, records, reports, etc.).
- Assist in preparing and reviewing the product, engineering, and management plans and reports (e.g., program and project plans) as required.
- Prepare technical reports as required.
- Under direction, prepare updates to system specifications, designs, test descriptions, hazard analysis, verification and validation procedures, and related technical documentation supporting software development to known standards.
- Identify and communicate possible improvements in the work process for customers and peers.
Must haves -
- 8+ years of relevant experience in software development.
- 8+ years of experience in Java.
- 8+ years of experience in IDEs (Eclipse, IntelliJ).
- 3+ years of experience in Python.
- 3+ years of experience in Database (PostGres, Spark, OpenSearch etc.).
- 3+ years of experience in Flow Engine (Nifi, NATS Jetstream).
- 3+ years of experience in Agile methodology.
- 3+ years of experience in Git source control.
Added advantage if you -
- Have a Master's in Engineering.
- Have 3+ years of experience in Linux, Docker & Kubernetes, and Public/Private Cloud tech.
- Can work in an Agile development model.
- Have experience in software-intensive systems.
- Have experience in software requirements and design engineering skills using a well-defined disciplined engineering process or methodology.
- Are familiar with Microsoft Office or other office automation/productivity software tools.
- Are familiar with Health IT data standards, etc.
- Have an unquenchable thirst for self-development using selected reading, seminars, and participation in continuing education.
Are you an IT professional with 1.5-3 years of experience with strong fundamentals in any programming language? If yes, Apply now!
Position: Programmer Analyst
CTC: 8LPA to 10LPA
1. Eligibility Check
2. Technical and HR Round of Interviews
3. A letter (LoI) from the Client to kick start the Technical Grooming Session
5. Offer letter
- Should have strong knowledge and hands-on with SQL, Java Selenium, and TestNG
- Good knowledge of the j-meter tool
- Hands-on with any of the defect management tools like Jira/Bugzilla
- Exposure to the usage of Testing Tools
- Hands-on JS/Scripting
- Knowledgeable in REST, XML/JSON, SOAP
- SQL Writing (Oracle DB)
Years of experience:
- 2+ years of actual QA experience comprising of both manual testing and creating automation frameworks.
Detailed Job Description:
- Experience in testing web-based applications.
- Experience in developing test cases and scenarios based on PRD/BRD/Use cases.
- Experience in testing Web Services
- Logging defects/bugs in the defect management tool
- Tracking the defects and retire them with appropriate test execution
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- 4+ years of recent hands-on experience in architecting and building complex solutions that run in SaaS/PaaS environments, especially on AWS cloud leveraging SaaS based Microservices development coupled with Distributed Caching & Message Queuing.
- Should have experience in developing solution architecture and/or evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
- Should have excellent knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Should have experience with Full Stack development with experience in technology stacks/frameworks like JAVA, Springboot, Python, Redis, SQL, NoSQL and Graph DBs
- Good to have Architected solutions that handle Big Data and should be proficient in data analytics
- Must have Expert level proficiency in Design / Architectural patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Must demonstrate knowledge of DevOps tool chains and processes
- Experience in web-based application migration from on-premise to SaaS model is a big plus.
- Experience of Integration patterns and associated best practice(e.g. Web Services, REST API's, Pub/Sub, MOM)
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in Web services related, functionally decomposed architecture, Load Balancing of Web Services and applications, designing multi-tenant systems, Clustering and sharding of data, microservices architecture / design patterns, and throttling and performance management of such services
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As a member of the AWS Professional Services team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs. You will collaborate with our customers and/or partners on key engagements and will develop and deliver proof-of-concept projects, technical workshops, feature comparisons, and execute migration projects.
You will be based in Hyderabad and might have to travel globally to ensure customer success.
- Employ customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer's environment and drive discussions with technical and business teams.
- As a key member of the team, ensure success in designing, building and migrating applications, software, and services on the AWS platform
- Participate in architectural discussions and design exercises to create large scale solutions built on AWS and also be part of the development lifecycle.
- Identity workarounds for specific issues and corner scenarios observed during migration
- Automate solutions for repeatable problems
- Develop test plan and testcases to demonstrate application/database readiness post migration
- Work closely with application teams to ensure business functionality and SLAs are met
- Consult for optimal design of database environments, analyzing complex distributed production deployments, and making recommendations to optimize performance
- Develop innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems
- Educate customers on the value proposition of AWS and AWS services
- Partner with the sales team to design solutions for customers that drive AWS adoption and revenue
- Conduct technical sessions for internal teams, partners and customers
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- 12+ years of experience in a technical position.
- 4+ years on any Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, Google etc).
- Bachelor's degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Strong programming skills in Java and/or Python.
- Strong hands-on experience in integrating multiple databases like Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL etc.
- Deep hands-on experience in the design, development and deployment of business software at scale.
- Customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Leading/Involved in highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software applications.
- Experience in performance optimization techniques.
- High end Troubleshooting and Communication skills.
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Implementing experience with primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway Route53 & S3).
- AWS Solutions Architect Certified
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell, Perl)
- Configuration management using CloudFormation and/or Chef/Puppet
- Experience in database programming like PL/SQL etc.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Integration of AWS cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.).
- Extended travel to customer locations may be required to sell and deliver professional services as needed
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.
We are currently hiring a professional, skilled Software Developer to develop, create, and modify applications software or specialized utility programs of our company.
Role & Responsiblities
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Bug fixing and debugging existing code.
- Understanding product requirements, architecture, design
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA/Any specialized course in the Required field
- Must know C/C++/JAVA/.NET
- 0-2 year experience in software development..
For C/C++ developer
- Deep knowledge and hands on experience with web applications and programming languages like- C/C++
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Should have good technical skills related to Email Services Operating System and File Systems.
- Working independently and multi-tasking effectively.
- Understanding of projects from client as well as own view point
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Enhance product test and build infrastructure.
For Java Developer.
- Must have strong background / knowledge in Core Java.
- Must Have skills : Core java,swing ,J2EE.
- Must know about Collection Multi Threading and File handling.
- Must know how to use Eclipse/Net Beans
- Very Polished professionals with strong Communication Skills
- Excellent design, coding and debugging skills .
- Troubleshoot variety of complex software problems
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals - data structures, algorithms, operating system concepts.
Position :Software Developer
No. of position:10
Job type: full time
Timing: 10am to 7pm