Position: React/Redux Frontend Engineer
Location: Pune (Initially Remote)
We are looking for a candidate with experience in building single page applications using React / Redux. You would be working on a product actively used by thousands of customers.
About the Organization:
It is one of the most exciting Bay Area Product Driven Organization in Logistics industry supporting more than 30,0000 customers.
Your responsibility will include, but not limited to:
• Transforming product requirements into clean well-written code
• Optimizing existing code for performance and reusability
- 2+ Years of Strong knowledge of React and Redux
- Knowledge of promises / Async / Await
- Good understanding of REST API integration and authentication
- Looking for Someone Who can start immediately / Within a month
- Typical Product Background with a Programming Thinking of solving complex problem
Should Be a Computer Science Graduate, preferably from a Tier-1 Engineering college
Good to have:
• Advance GIT
• HTML / CSS knowledge
• Knowledge or experience working with Service Workers
Why join us?
• Very high-growth
• Passionate, collaborative, and awesome co-workers
• Free lunches
• Competitive salaries
- Integration with REST Web-services
- Experience with RESTful services
- JIRA, BitBucket, SouceTree, and Confluence
- Team Player and efficient communicator who can work with international teams
- Software Development Process, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Software Debugging
- Requirements Understanding and Estimates
As a core member of the Development Team, the candidate will take ownership of the project(s) by working independently with little supervision.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced/trained industry professional with strong core technical skills to join and add value to a dedicated and friendly team.
- Develop new user-facing web applications & features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Ability to write documented, structured and maintainable code
- Ability to integrate the application with third party services using REST APIs with formats like JSON, XML
- Ability to learn new technologies and to work while taking up responsibilities
- Knowledge of Git or Subversion
- Knowledge of Linux Environment
Education and Experience:
- E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Engineering, MCA
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working on Frontend technologies like Angular.
Why make a career at Plus91
We believe in supporting the learning you need to grow by continually bringing you new problems to solve and new people to learn from. Our every step is guided by five core values.
We have helped many doctors, hospitals, clinics, laboratories reach their full potential in this digital world till date, but the task is not complete. The scope of the work we do is pioneering and every Single line of code we write has the ability to change the lives of doctors and caregivers.
About Plus91 Technologies:
At Plus91, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
Plus91 Technologies is a Healthcare Technology Company. We create and implement Electronic Medical records, Lab and Hospital Information Management, and Healthcare Analytics products for Clinics, Labs, Hospitals and Wellness Programs. We strategize and manage Digital Marketing Solutions for Healthcare Providers and Healthcare Value chain Stakeholders.
Plus91 and its Leadership are considered influential in the Digital Health IT space and are seen as leading innovators internationally.
Plus91 Technologies is always on the lookout for bright and innovative talent to help us reach our business and your personal goals. In case you think this role with us fits your liking and you think you can fit into our hands-on and go-getting culture do contact us.
Position: React Native Developer
Qualification: Any Degree
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Certifications: Completion of React Native certification course will be an added advantage.
Additional Skills: Good communication
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Work with Agile tools including Jira, and code versioning tool like Git
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
If this sounds like the sort of thing which you are looking for, we should be speaking. Please apply on our official career site. We want to hear from you!
Come join RedBrick AI to build best in class software for developing artificial intelligence. You will use the latest technologies and tools to improve and refine the user experience. We offer competitive compensation and a dynamic and passionate work environment where you will be able to share ownership over the direction of the product.
Title: Frontend Product Engineer (React)
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Create and maintain application frontend related to project administration and management, including:
* Data and metric reporting
* Customer Onboarding
* Automated testing
* Understanding user pain points and designing solutions
* Common components for re-use
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field
* 3+ years of experience developing Saas application frontends, especially dashboards.
* High attention to detail and low tolerance for imperfection.
* Strong desire to build fabulous user experiences
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Managing website back-end including database and server integration.
- Managing WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code version tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Mandatory Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in HTML, Bootstrap, JS, CSS/Less
- Experience in ReactJS, Redux
- Experience with Node JS NPM, bower , grunt
- Experience with Groovy/Cucumber or other Test Automation tools
- Experience with Stash/GIT
- Experience with Liquibase
- Experience with Swagger
- Experience with AWS – EC2, SNS, SQS, Lambda
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with OpenShift or other Container platforms
- Experience with messaging technologies or integration
- Experience with Atlassian suite (Confluence, Stash, JIRA)
- Experience supporting high availability production systems is highly desirable
- Ability to work in a collaborative and distributed Agile environment with minimal direction and supervision
- Ability to work in a flexible environment and be adaptable to change
Years of EXP: 3+ yrs. of experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing ReactJS based web applications and other UI skill based applications as needed
- Provide input to or develop business systems solutions, estimates and specifications
- Understand technical designs provided by Architects and Tech Leads, and see them through the Agile development lifecycle
- Support application software by analyzing and fixing problems
- Conform to quality assurance standards and agreed processes within the department
- Support the strong automation and self-service strategy by driving automation practices within the team
- Contribute to out of hours activities as reasonably agreed in advance
- Utilize agile methodologies and XP techniques where appropriate in your work
- Passion for quality and clean code!
- Working knowledge of the general digital landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Ability to analyse business requirements and provide appropriate alternatives and solutions to meet those requirements.
- Knowledge of system development life cycle.
- Ability to guide the business through UAT through to sign off, managing any postimplementation changes.
- Knowledge of applications support and development
- Ability to work independently or within a team framework, and in varying customer environments
- Strong time management, workload management and organisational skills
- Proven Diagnostic and Troubleshooting skills
- A disciplined approach to planning, implementation and project execution
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet agreed timeframes
- Understanding of Agile development practices.
- Good working knowledge in a relational database management system
- Business acumen and industry knowledge with a strong understanding of business processes and products
- Manage product milestones, deployment cycles & overall product roadmap
- Understanding of the threading limitations of AngularJs, reactjs, and multi-process architecture
- Hands-on experience with cloud technologies like AWS
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Sound knowledge of Databases Postgres is a must including Performance Tuning, Designing and optimized Postgres databases and queries
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audience
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- At least 3-5 years of experience in consumer product engineering and architecture, with proven track record of architect impactful products in the internal CRMand consumer domain.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ship great products under stringent deadlines and in the face of ambiguous requirements and changing business priorities
- Maintain Code Quality, Implement Standards & improve overall understanding
What lands you in this role :
- Exceptional leadership skills and proven experience in shaping team culture
- Strong grasp of full-stack networking, scalable web back-end, and all genres of platforms
- Must have Bachelor degree in computer science from a Tier-1 College
- Multitasking & problem solving approach