B2BTesters is a fast growing startup with a team of 120+ people providing Testing As A Service (TAAS) to funded startups such as zeelearn, 73 Strings , BIZONGO, Classplus and many more. Within one year of operations, we have acquired 30+ blue chip startups and crossed 100 colleagues.
To continue this rapid growth, we like to get onboard experienced Testers in the roles of Leads and Managers in our Head Quarters - Navi Mumbai.
With us you will have exposure to a wide variety of industries and be in the cutting edge of latest happenings and technologies in the startup world and the testing world.
Lead Quality Assurance Engineer is required to have hands-on experience in end to end Manual/Automated testing. He/She should be able to write test plans/strategy and should be able to execute it. He/She should be able to write an automation framework from scratch and should be able to write test scripts..
Hands on experience in Manual/Automated testing
Excellent understanding of automated frameworks & techniques
Excellent in development and execution of test scripts
Excellent understanding of Rest/Soap API testing
Good knowledge of accessing and configuring Databases
Experience with automated tools like selenium
Experience with BDD tools like Cucumber/JBehave
Knowledge of web servers like IIS/Tomcat would be plus
Working knowledge in Agile/Scrum environment
Knowledge on performance & security testing
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or field related to the products being developed are required.
- More than 5 years of experience in related field required with supervisory experience a plus.
What do we offer
Widest exposure - learn whats going on in the startup world directly interacting with funded companies across edtech, fintech, gaming, healthtech, logistics, ecom etc
- Be part of the most innovative player in the testing startup world. We are building tools and technologies to make testing easier, faster and better. To do that, we are reimagining processes, and products. We are innovating across the board.
Competitive Salary - benchmarked against the industry.
- Lucrative Incentives - workation, allowances, interesting offers
- Immense opportunity to learn and grow in an organization with a young dynamic workforce in startup culture.
We are one of those India's Company which are thrilling to make India more safer and working towards Crime free India.
A workplace where you can thrive your excellence in technology and work for your passion and at the same time achieve your career goals.
We are associated with Govt officials, Indian Police and many reputed Indian Companies and working for More than past 7 years in the field of Technology.
Expected Salary bands
3 - 5years - upto 8lpa
5 - 7years - upto 11lpa
7 - 9years - upto 14lpa
9 - 12 years - upto 16lpa
Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in Automation testing
Experience with either or more of these tools
Selenium-Web driver, Selenium Grid, Selenium Page Object Model, Page Factory concept
JS based automation tools like Webdriver.io, Protractor, Cypress, Jasmine, Karate, etc.
API automation tools like Karate, SoapUI, Postman, RestAssured, etc.
Mobile automation tools like Appium, Calaba.sh, SauceLabs, BrowserStack, etc.
Commercial tools like UFT, Ranorex, TestComplete, etc.
Must have hands on experience in using either or more of
Reporting frameworks: ReportPortal.io, ExtentReports, TestNG, Allure Reports, etc.
Must be aware of effective use of one or more of
execution tools like TestNG, NUnit, Junit, MBUnit, MSTest
source control management tools like git, TFS, Bitbucket, Azure Repos, etc.
build tools like Maven, Ant, Graddle, MS Build, circleCI, Azure Pipeline, etc.
continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Dockers, etc.
Must have experience of designing and implementing test frameworks like Data driven, Keyword driven or Hybrid.
Should be able to write basic DDL, DML command using any database like Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL, PostGreSQL, etc.
Good to have experience in automating different layers (Front end, backend, web-services/API) of application using different automation approach.
Good to have exposure to various
test methodologies like BDD, TDD, ATDD will be a plus
test management tools like AzureTestPlans, Zephyr, Xray, Jira, etc.
- Communicate with customers, manage stakeholder expectations and ability to operate under pressure and meet project deadline
- Planning, deploying and managing the testing
- Deploying and managing resources for testing
- Keep track for QA and client releases
- Create, manage and make reports of testing related data
- Building up and leading the Testing Team to the success of project
- Lead and mentor QA team members
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures
- Should have strong experience in Automation testing, developing and executing test cases.
- Should have strong experience in Selenium with Java
- Should have a good amount of experience working with Web Application and Mobile Application testing
- Hands-on experience on Functional, Regression, System and UAT Testing.
- Experienced with few of the Automation Testing tools : Selenium, Java, TestNG, SOAP UI/Rest API and Appium.
- Exposure to Agile Scrum, Jira or Confluence.
- Should be familiar with the Linux environment.
- Should have good written and verbal Communication Skills
QA automation is a key component of Kaplan's ability to quickly launch high-quality, innovative education products to our students. As an integral member of a cross-functional Agile team, you will use industry-standard tools and frameworks to conduct functional and performance testing on web applications, mobile applications, and APIs.
In this role you will:
- Develop automated mobile application test scripts that are robust, performant, and maintainable using Appium, Espresso, XCUITest or other tools.
- Ensure that applications and APIs developed by the team are reliable and meet user’s needs
- Work closely with developers, designers, and devops to meet team commitments
- Manage the timeline and status of the software release process
- Work with the Tech Lead to improve software development and quality assurance processes
- Provide the product owner with information they need to prioritize features (e.g., effort estimates, alternatives, technical risk)
- Work closely with developers to learn implementation details about product feature and perform releases
- Provide production support of software products by investigating and recreating reported defects
- Work closely with stakeholders to implement with different types of Performance Testing like : Load Testing, Stress Testing, Volume Testing, Capacity Testing, Reliability Testing
You must have:
- Minimum 5 or more years of software testing and quality assurance
- BS/MS in a relevant field (Computer Science, Engineering) or equivalent experience
- A Good understanding of the mobile devices, their peripheral devices, networks etc.
- A Good understanding of the Android and iOS designs and its components.
- Hands on experience with emulators, simulators.
- Hands on experience by testing mobile app performances with automation application testing tools.
- Well versed with different types of Performance Testing like : Load Testing, Stress Testing, Volume Testing, Capacity Testing, Reliability Testing. etc
- Experience in developing end to end system level automation and tools design
- & development
- Experience with mobile automated testing frameworks, such as Appium, Espresso, or XCUITest.
- Strong experience working with Selenium WebDriver either with TestNG, Junit or Nunit.
- Hands on Experience in building automation framework for Android and IOS.
- Good experience & knowledge of any one Language Java or Python/C#.
- Experience with API testing and performance testing with tools such as JMeter, Rest Assured or Soasta
- Familiarity with standard web and mobile architectures, both hardware and software
- Drive adoptions of best practices in code, testing and maintainability.
- Proficient with Devops and concept for example : Jenkins, Git and Docker
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services is a plus.
- Experience with the entire software lifecycle - requirements capture, analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, deployment, and maintenance
- Perform Mobile test task estimation, test execution, Regression testing, Functional System testing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Be motivated to meet commitments and deliver the highest value possible
GradRight is an ed-fin-tech startup focused on global higher education. Using data science, technology and strategic partnerships across the industry, we are enabling students to find the “Right University” at the “Right Cost”.
We are on a mission to aid a million students to find their best fit universities and financial offerings by 2025. Our flagship product - FundRight is the world’s first student loan bidding platform. We helped disburse more than USD 40 million in loans in 2020-21 and are growing aggressively.
Quality is paramount at GradRight and as an SDET, you’ll own it. You will have a 360 degree view of how software quality impacts the entire business, with which you’ll identify and address problem areas, contribute to testing efforts on a daily basis as well as participate in setting up an impeccable QA organization for the long term.
- Participate in sprint ceremonies and work with engineers, PMs and UX designers to understand feature requirements that can be converted into test cases
- Write/maintain test suites for new features, products and feature updates
- Contribute to discussions around writing testable code and ensure that sprints come to a successful closure while taking QA into consideration
- Constantly strive to keep test coverage to highest possible level
- Be the release owner - create test plans, monitor execution, report on test execution and work with engineers to ensure that bugs are fixed before releases
- Build testing frameworks to help improve the velocity of QA efforts across the organization
- Work with production support engineers to troubleshoot issues before handing them off to engineering team, while owning issue resolution
- At least 3 years experience as an SDET
- Expertise in various testing methodologies like functional, integration, black box, performance, etc
- Expertise in writing end to end automation tests for both mobile and web applications using frameworks like Selenium, Appium, Nightwatch, REST-Assured, etc
- Experience in designing QA strategy and developing corresponding test automation scripts/frameworks
- Passion for documentation and writing clean code
- Strong understanding of software development workflows and agile tools like JIRA
- Proficient in at least one programming language
- Exposure to software design principles and patterns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good to have:
- Experience in CI/CD and cloud infrastructure management
- Worked on products that addressed international audience
- Worked on products that scaled to millions of users
Location: Bengaluru (Currently remote)
- Test preparation (test design, creation of test specifications and test cases for regression tests and tests of new and further developments)
- Sprint-accompanying testing in the Scrum team
- Test evaluation / documentation of the test results
- Further development of existing test automation processes
- Close cooperation with the SOL business unit and the test departments at other locations
- Completed degree or comparable training with an IT background
- Affinity and many years of experience in systematic testing of software products
- Excellent ability to work in a team and an independent, structured way of working
- Practical knowledge of the application of test methods and quality management standards as well as test automation knowledge are advantageous
- Fluent in English
We have an urgent requirement of an Automation Tester who has at least 2 years of experience in Automation Testing.
Immediate Joiner will be preffered or the maximum notice period -15 days.
- Maintaining a suite of automated tests for Web and Mobile applications
- Maintaining automation framework and implementing improvements
- Conversion of the manual test suite to automation
- Create and maintain test cases.
- Maintain and update regression testing scripts to close test escapes.
- Perform exploratory testing, integration testing, regression testing, automated testing.
- Execution and triage of automated test executions.
- Defect management in Jira.
- Maintenance on Jenkins integration.
- Exposure to Test and Defect Management Tools like JIRA, Test rail, Zephyr etc.
- Writing reliable and maintainable automated tests.
- Demonstrable experience in Automation testing using Selenium or similar
- Experience with Serenity BDD test framework, (Cucumber, Selenium, Rest Assured)
- Unit testing frameworks such as TestNG, JUnit and/or N Unit
- Testing API’s with SoapUI / Postman or similar
- Performance Testing with J meter, Neo Load or similar
- Familiarity with Swagger or Open API Specifications.
- Familiarity with JSON objects, SQL queries, data structures, log file analysis
We are looking for a Test Engineer: (2+ years of Test Automation)
Role: Automation Testing - Mobile application
No. of Positions: 2
Work Type: Permanent
NOTE: WE'RE LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE JOINERS ONLY!
Responsibilities of a test automation developer include:
-Designing and writing test automation scripts
-Using test automation frameworks
-Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
-Work with the Release Engineering team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification (“smoke”) test.
-Applicants must have experience with software testing tools Selenium with Eclipse IDE.
-Programming language Java
Note: We are looking for an Automation Tester in Mobile
As an SDET the candidate is expected to develop and maintain automated functional, integration and load tests for web applications that ensure the quality of developed product features. They are supposed to be champions of quality and participate in developing and enhancing continuous delivery solutions. They are expected to participate actively in agile development rhythms (scrum, kanban etc), and be able to read / write good quality code. The role also requires some level of manual testing depending on
1. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years relevant work experience.
2. Experience in unit testing, acceptance testing, integration testing, system/end-to-end testing for
Web applications / REST services
3. Experience in Spring Framework is required
4. Minimum 3 years experience with Java or Groovy or Python
5. Ideally some experience with Spring Boot, Docker, Selenium, AWS
6. Comfortable usage of UNIX-like operating system and basic bash scripting knowledge
7. Spring Framework Knowledge
8. Enjoy working in a self-organizing team environment
9. Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
10. Think further than the solution appears to require
11. Excellent analytical, conceptual and communications skills in spoken and written English
12. Fast learner, high capacity for abstract thinking and structured approach to work plus a hands-on mentality and international mindset.
1. Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous
2. Strong understanding of system and application performance characteristics
3. Machine Learning / Computer Vision knowledge
Page object Model
API testing(Rest Assured)