WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a fintech platform backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry. We are creating engaging wealth experiences to better financial lives through AI and investment intelligence powered personalization. We are working to change the world of wealth in ways that personalization has changed the world of movies, music and more but with the added responsibility of delivering better wealth outcomes.
We use design and behavioural thinking to enable engaging experiences through software and application programming interfaces (APIs). We use investment science and intelligence to build algorithmic engines inside the software and APIs to enable better investor outcomes.
In a world where every individual is unique, we match them to financial advice and investments with a recognition of their distinct needs and goals across our investment marketplace and our advice and planning divisions.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn
together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
Job Responsibilities :
Commitment to quality and attention to detail is the single most important aspect of this job role. This position requires you to be a dynamic individual who can not only manage a team of skilled automation engineers but also work as an individual contributor within the same team.
- Deliver all releases on time while ensuring high levels of automation coverage
- Work with QA Team Lead to understand the product requirements and be able to provide automation testing estimates.
- Utilise experience (technical, functional) to create automation test strategies and execution plans to be able to deliver releases as per business needs.
- Create and execute automation test plans to allow for in-sprint automation.
- Review automation test artifacts created by team members.
- Work with development in an agile delivery methodology to capture defects early in the lifecycle by regular execution of regression automation suit.
- Work with automation engineers to get best ROI by identifying automation candidates.
- 2+ years of leading and managing mid sized teams
- 6+ years of experience in automation testing
- Must have 3+ years of experience with development of test framework with Selenium.
- Hands on expertise in various automation framework (bdd, data driven, keyword, hybrid).
- Must be capable of understanding test requirements, planning and creating test suites.
- Experience in services/API testing and automation (Jmeter/Any tool)
- Good exposure to SQL and Unix
- Proven experience working within an Agile framework
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Solid experience on Test management and Version control softwares (Jira/Git/Bitbucket/Any other)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Experience with Mobile automation using Appium or similar tools.
- Experience with Cypress
- Exposure to Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment.
- Strong team and task management skills
- Exposure in Performance and Security testing
Our Products :
- Magnifi: The world’s first semantic search engine that helps investors discover, compare, and buy investment products such as ETFs, mutual funds, and stocks.
- Positivly: An investment recommendation platform creating a stronger connection between investors and their investments by identifying the dominant personality traits of investors and the investments they care about the most.
- Paralel: A fintech platform that will redefine the relationship between asset managers and their back office.
- Louise: A digital platform that helps users navigate the world of giving while linking it to their investments and wealth management.
- Clout: An AI-powered, hyper-personalized content marketing platform to power sales in financial services.
- Farther: A wealth management platform based on an algorithmic approach to client acquisition.
- Totum: A product that enables a comprehensive understanding of risk to wealth management.
- Arbor: An application to save automatically, cancel your debts, and invest your savings to multiply your money.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate to experience + discretionary annual bonus.
TIFIN offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance linked variable compensation
- Medical insurance
- Remote work flexibility and other company benefits
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any discrimination.
About TIFIN FINTECH
TIFIN builds engaging experiences through powerful AI and investment-driven personalisation. We leverage the combined power of investment intelligence, data science, and technology to make investing a more engaging experience and a more powerful driver of financial well-being.
We hope to change the world of wealth in ways that personalised delivery has changed the world of movies, music and more. In a world where every individual is unique, we believe in the power of AI-based personalisation to match individuals to financial advice and investments is necessary to driving wealth goals.
At TIFIN, we build disruptive IP, not incremental innovation. We operate at high velocity with flexibility, enabled through our focus on stretch goals and action that is measurable. We experiment, learn and adjust in short sprints to find out targets. If you're passionate about transforming the investor experience and excited to grow on the edge of your comfort zone, come and join us!
Why you should be interested in this role?
Biofourmis is pioneering an entirely new category of digital health, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston, develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, and, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
A successful Series B and Series C round funding, strategic acquisitions, key commercial multi-year contracts, FDA approvals, new U.S. headquarters, and industry recognition were among some of our achievements in 2020-21.
As QA engineer at Biofourmis, you are engaged right from the product ideation conversation where you analyse requirements, explore the feasibility until verification and validation of the full-blown product.
For us our Quality Assurance (QA) professionals are engineers who review products
to ensure they are functioning as needed. It is a position to track and remedy bugs
and other issues that may make a product defective. QA technicians are an important part of the developing stages of a new product, from the exploratory phases to engineering and implementing automated tests, to make sure the product operates as needed.
It is important for Quality Assurance engineers to confirm the product meets the needs of the customers and requirements. Reviewing system requirements, outlining corrective actions for when issues arise post-production and tracking quality-assurance metrics is a daily part of the Quality Assurance technician role.
People and Technology:
There would be direct interactions between the internal product and engineering teams. The engineering team is comprised of UI/UX, Mobile - iOS, Android, Backend - NodeJS, Python, Web - Angular, HTML/CSS, QA, and DevOps team.
We have the best engineers and they are always willing to support a customer use case and brainstorm new ideas, which makes the job even more fun.
- Designing and building advanced automated testing frameworks, tools and automated test suites using JAVA based solutions such as TestNG, Selenium etc
- Scaling up test automation practices to ensure robust release quality and mapping to multiple environments
- Adopting industry best practices in automation to deliver better quality products
- On-time deliverables under strict deadlines in agile methodology
- Working on DevOps model to support multiple environments
- Minimum of 2 - 6 years automation experience preferably Selenium with JAVA
- Experience on mobile automation
- Experience with test frameworks such as Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver, Maven
- Experience in defect tracking tools such as JIRA, ALM etc
- Good knowledge in CI/CD process and tools such as Jenkins
- Experience working with database
- Strong knowledge on creating REST web services
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- Experience working on Agile development environment
- Experience on Git will help
- Excellent problem solving and programming skills
- Experience in medical domain will be an added advantage
- Experience on BDD
- Managing the team with complete automation setup
- Setting up own frameworks
- Hands-on debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology and scrum
- Ability to create tools, microsite, devOps and technical solution for testing.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis, Design(OOAD) and development of software using UML Methodology, good knowledge of J2EE design patterns and Core Java design patterns.
- Analyze test logs; create test reports, co-ordinate with stakeholders
- Experience in web application and device test automation using Selenium, Robotium, Appium or any equivalent tool/s.
- Strong experience with Agile development incorporating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, utilizing technologies such as GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, Sonar, PowerMock.
- Design and build scalable automated test frameworks and test suites working across technologies.
- Debugging of any issue faced.
- GoLang, Docker, Kubernetes experience is good to have
- Perform manual testing, the scope of which will encompass all functionalities of services as a prequel to automation
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate impacts and to understand business requirements.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree with 1 – 5 years of experience as Developer or SDET.
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
- Go getter attitude.
Position: Automation QA
Experience : 2-4 Years
Salary : Up to 10 LPA
Location: Pune, Mumbai
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Java or Python language.
- Automation framework knowledge, Data-driven, BDD, etc.
- Jenkins configuration hands-on experience.
- GitHub and version controlling hands-on knowledge.
- Communication skills must
- Knowledge of maven
- Well-versed with selenium and appium for both ios and android.
- Rest API automation knowledge will be an added advantage.
If interested kindly share your cv at [email protected] tigihr. com
• Expertise in Developing, Managing and implementing core features in Automation Framework using Selenium& TestNG.
• Work closely with the Developers and Engineers to achieve a high level of code coverage
• You create the necessary automation library and framework.
• Provide technical guidance and mentorship to a team
• Experience with Java coding and OOPs knowledge is must
• Must have good knowledge in Data structures & algorithm
• Expertise with tools like Selenium, TestNG or Appium or Robotium
• Should have worked on API Testing (Postman / Charles)
• Knowledge of any database & Unix environment is added advantage
• Proven track record in a high-speed product development environment
good exp in scripting
xecute automated test scripts.
• Record problems and issues in accordance with the project's problem and issue management plans.
• Document defects using the project’s defect management tools.
• Work with the application team to resolve any issues that arise ou
▪ Able to demonstrate good technical & problem-solving skills
▪ Possess relevant hands-on experience with developing automation scripts using tools like protractor, selenium, rest
assured, cucumber, POM model, etc.
▪ Should be ready to explore, learn and develop solutions for problems
Good experience in writing comprehensive test plans and test cases. Responsible for testing critical regulatory systems in Risk Technology.
work closely with the project team to understand the requirements and technologies develop / implement automated testing for functional enhancements and projects. Your Role:
Taking complete ownership handling a team.
Understanding of SDLC and STLC and you will work as part of the QA team as a Quality Analyst on a major Risk Application project within the RISK IT area with the focus contributing to a sound QE framework to provide quality deliverables in line with our goal to provide exemplary service, system reliability and most importantly trust to our clients.
Review requirements, determine testing scope, develop effective test strategy and automation approach, and provide QE estimate on resourcing and timeline.
Prepare and execute automated test cases, and preparing test data and test environment. Follow automation and process best practices set by the team
Develop automated testing solutions using industry tools.
Continually ensure there is an adequate level of QE automation test coverage for all responsible applications. Track & resolve issues in a timely manner promptly escalate issues, assess risk and impact on quality of production release. Communicate QE test approach, test cases, and results, status, issues and risks with business and project stakeholders.
Functional Skills Desired:
o Banking / Insurance / Retail domain is a plus.
o Interaction with a client a plus.
Hands-on experience in Backend testing - Database
experience with automated testing tools (Selenium, JMeter and API Testing) (Scripting Language: JAVA)
University degree in Computer Science / Computer Programming / Information Technology or equivalent Proficient with Quality processes, test deliverables, defining Test Strategies, Test Plans and evaluating Risk Coverage
Experience working in agile/scrum development process Expert in requirement testability review
Good hands on experience of bug tracking tool Database and SQL knowledge, specific knowledge of MS SQL Server
Good to have:
Software Quality Certification will be an added advantage Experience on SQL
Software QA Engineer
Infilect, a leader in visual-intelligence for worldwide retail, is looking for an experienced tester (2-4 years) who is at home within Agile, being embedded in a product delivery team, with an inquisitive desire to dig into the unknowns of the software.
Infilect is founded by two PhDs and ex-IBM-Research-Scientists to build scalable visual-AI systems to make the world a better place. Infilect (https://www.infilect.com/" target="_blank">https://www.infilect.com) builds state of the art cloud and AI applications for the worldwide retail industry. We process images and videos at scale and in real-time in order to solve retail supply-chain problems, and make an environmentally sustainable net-positive impact on the world. We are driven by the promise of AI and software technology to save time, save cost, save energy, and improve user experience for businesses and consumers all over the world.
- Software Testing: You will continuously improve the quality of Infilect Technologies web and mobile apps in a cross-functional team with developers, designers, copywriters, product managers and help the team with building high quality software products
- Showing your work and talking about testing and the value of testing
- Conduct exploratory and regression testing to monitor the overall quality of our platform. Document as a basis for decision making and QA cycles planning.
- Catch and triage bugs; i.e. replicate and document reported bugs, as well as discuss issues found during testing with the developers and stakeholders.
- Engage in team discussions on product features, technical design sessions, planning and other agile ceremonies.
- Be forthcoming in providing user experience feedback, while acknowledging the distinction between bugs, defects and suggestions for improvement.
- Systematize test flows; i.e. document features and test plans; investigate and define when features break; define how testing of the platform is done - including the development of test cases and test paths as well as scripting and potentially automating the process where possible
- Communicating to the rest of the team in case of breaking bugs, handling post-mortem of these, and making sure regression tests are set up to avoid the same issues arising repeatedly
- Apply a user perspective and define user test cases and make sure new features live up to these expectations before release
- Identify and Automate test cases using Python-based Robot Framework for web applications.
- Identify and Automate test cases using Python-based Robot Framework for Mobile applications.
- API automation using Robot Framework.
- Perform peer code reviews of automated tests
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- You love software testing and thrive on making software better
- You've got strong opinions on software testing and general software quality concepts.
- You pay attention to detail to an extreme degree, and you are thorough and methodical in your approach
- 2+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- You’re comfortable discussing product requirements with product owners and testing approach with developers
- Experience in exploratory and context driven testing.
- Should have hands-on experience in testing Web/mobile applications on various platforms, device form factors and edge scenarios.
- Should have experience with Jira or other Bug tracking tools.
- Able to analyze requirements thoroughly and write clear, concise test cases.
- You are comfortable with Postman for exploring and testing API’s.
- Hands-on 1+ years development experience with Selenium for automating browser-based apps
- Good to have: Hands-on 1+ years development experience with Appium for automating native apps on iOS & Android (Optional)
- Well versed with Usability, Functional, System, Regression and Smoke/Sanity testing.
- Should have experience with VCS like GIT
- Strong knowledge of Python/Java programming.
- Work on a problem that will have positive impact on millions of users
- Work with well experienced computer scientists
- Lively and highly collaborative environment
We have a great and open culture where you can have immense learning, get exposed to product development and customer growth, and get high rewards over time. We warmly welcome candidates who have the right attitude and the right skill sets to join our core team.
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
- Collaborating with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Executing test cases (manual or automated) and analyzing results
- Evaluating product code according to specifications
- Creating logs to document testing phases and defects
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams
- Helping troubleshoot issues
- Conducting post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
What you need to have:
- 5+ years of extensive experience in Automation & Manual Testing. (3+ years of automation exp)
- Experience in Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, Performance Testing, UI Testing.
- Experience in Linux, Client Server and Web Applications Testing.
- Extensively involved in Web Application Automation testing using Selenium/ Protractor.
- Experience with tools like cucumber for BDD.
- Experience in Integration/Web Services testing using Rest UI.
- Experience in preparing Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Plan & Strategy
- Experience in Software development lifecycles, including Agile methodologies.
- Experience in Continuous Integration.
- You would have the opportunity to work with a number of leading edge technologies.
- Write test cases to test code using automation frameworks, as well as create and continuously improve our test automation environment.
- Develop & maintain automated test scripts covering functional correctness using Object Oriented programming concepts, for both new features & Regression testing of existing functionality
- Understand software internals, debug code, automate repetitive tasks, and implement new tools and frameworks needed to streamline our QA process.
- Work directly with both Software Development Engineers and Product Managers to understand features, review technical implementations, and implement testing strategy.
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy, design documentation for automation processes
Skills and Expertise:
- Minimum 3 Years' Experience
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of various automated tools that are used in the
- Automated testing procedures.
- Execute interactive test procedures.
- Proficient in writing Automation scripts.
- Sound knowledge of programming and/or scripting languages. Java and Java script
- Good knowledge of SQL queries. Practical knowledge of web-based technologies
- Proven experience with Web-application Automation testing, Mobile apps testing.
- Understanding of OO concepts & its application to Automation framework
- Willingness to proactively engage in continuous process improvement
- Ability to communicate clearly with different areas of the business.
- Clarity of written communication when describing and issue or QA failure
- Experience in working with an Agile Development Methodology like Scrum
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence