Budget Max 30-32 LPA.
Max notice 15 days from offer.
Who we are
At Crediwatch, we build innovative technology everyday!
We are a ‘Data and Insights-as-a-service’ company providing businesses and lenders (Banks and NBFCs) actionable credit intelligence on private entities. We help build trust in a digital world and help increase the lending, trading and business activity.
We are in the business of extracting valuable insights by applying artificial intelligence and deep learning and delivering them to chief decision makers. We believe in zero human touch and build systems to augment human intelligence.
Each day at Crediwatch is about striving for transparent insights, analysis and accurate results and doing our part to help our customers business grow.
If this aligns with your interests and aspirations, we have would love to get to know you.
- Coordinate prioritization of stories for team members (own the board)
- Coordinate with internal and external developers on your team
- Implement front-end features and reusable components using React, NextJs, JS, HTML5/CSS3, Typescript & Node
- Work closely with back-end developers to ensure the integrity of the UI throughout the development life cycle as well as front end API requirements
- Work closely with team leads & UX designers to translate visual concepts into functional online experiences
- Develop and unit test across multiple browsers, platforms, etc.
- Deliver high-quality, scalable, and maintainable software
- Assisting in Quality Assurance process and customer issue resolution
Requirements: (Overall 6-8 years experience)
- 7+ years of professional experience developing, deploying, and supporting web applications, preferably subscription software products.
- Experience with Jira
- Strong knowledge of SEO Principles as they apply to front-end engineering
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Prior work experience in a fast-paced, high-energy environment (Start-ups or small-med product teams)
- Familiarity with CSS pre-compilers (SASS, CSS Modules)
- Experience with full life-cycle development: requirements gathering, analysis, design, coding, unit testing, and acceptance testing
- Experience with UI frameworks and technologies React, Redux, Material UI (a plus).
- Experience integrating REST web services with UI (GraphQl a plus)
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Experience with utility libraries (e.g., Immutable.js, Lodash, Underscore)
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authentication and authorization mechanisms such as Oauth2.0 and SAML2.0 and exchange of claims using JWT tokens
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with Front-end code debugging tools like Chrome Dev Tools
- Experience with agile/ scrum development methodologies
- Version control systems (Git / GitHub) experience
Good to Have
- Algolia/Elasticsearch & any relevant e-commerce search UI work
- Knowledge of isomorphic React
- Experience with application scaffolding tools, automation & development tools, and dependency management (e.g. yarn, npm)
You Believe-in & will align with our Business Objectives
- Customer Obsession - Consistently listen to customers; test, enhance and improve the customer experience.
- Breakthrough Simplicity - An innovative approach to make everything simpler
- Diving Deep -Technique used to arrive at a solution-based approach to problem solving and idea creation
- Drive for Results - Focus on end result of any task
- Encourage and Improve - Encouraging and promoting teamwork and focus on continuous self-development at every stage.
- Be Ethical and Respectful - Willingness to do the right thing – even if it is hard; courteousness and being focused on the best in others.
You Will Enjoy
Our start-up environment - fun, casual, informal, family & pet-friendly! Ours is a highly energized playground where inCREDIble and brilliant minds come together to make bold, impactful decisions every day! Needless to say, we have excellent filter coffee, health drinks round the clock, lunch buffets, PS4 and Foosball breaks and a stocked kitchen.
We play to win and have fun doing it! We work to engage your brain by organizing brilliant TechTalks by industry leaders and frequent high-on-energy hackathons and engage your crazy fun-side at our well-planned retreats. We are a highly eco-conscious team and we encourage and support our team’s physical & mental wellbeing.
All these and a great set of people to work with - We Are an inCREDIble team at Crediwatch!
About Crediwatch Information Analytics Private Limited
Crediwatch is an automated & intelligent data curation platform which helps businesses make faster and smarter decisions.
Crediwatch aids sophisticated credit and other risk assessment models by providing data intelligence, predictive analysis, decision enabling technologies which maximise customer profitability and performance. Crediwatch is a digital data bank which uses advanced computational techniques to give you real time insights on a customer, competitor or vendor.
We have created over 18 million risk profiles of companies, individuals & unregistered small businesses and connected the dots of intercorporate relationships. We are working with leading financial institutions and organisations to help bridge the data gaps and provide essential services like finance to the underbanked and promote greater transparency & integrity in business.
Crediwatch has received accolades in Citibank Tech4Integrity challenge (worldwide), Barclays Rise accelerator and Tech30 by YourStory to name a few. We are based in the heart of Bangalore and are growing fast.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting it to the back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Skills And Qualifications :
- Good understanding of Angular 6+ or React.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, and CSS3.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Bitbucket.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies like Agile, waterfall, and tools like Jira.
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Working with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Being able to develop new user facing features.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assuring that all user input is validated before submitting to the back end.
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders.
What you need to have:
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Huge plus if you are worked on complex UIs which involved drag & drop interactions.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
- Hands-on experience in optimizing the UI of an application.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge about Docker, Nginx, Angular and RxJs are nice to have and adds as a bonus.
About the role
We are looking for experienced developers, who have the aspirations and appetite in working in a start-up environment, and with relevant industry experience to make a significant contribution to our DigilyticsTM platform and solutions.
- Implementing High quality applications using front end technologies like Angular JS or Angular latest versions.
- Wherever possible take part in backend implementation.
- Suggest better and suitable alternative technologies and frameworks.
- Interacting with clients and gathering and documenting business requirements and solution designs to a high degree
- Recruiting and managing other personnel as relevant and achieving a high performance for self and the team
- Ensuring that clients are satisfied and do not have any negative feedback about the Company and the Executives provision of services
- Understand the DigilyticsTM vision and help in creating and maintaining a development roadmap
- Contribute to product development team and deliver product releases in a timely manner
- Ensure the quality of the product delivered
- Develop client-specific solutions using the product
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders and coordinate with our onshore and offshore entities
Expected and Desired Skills
- Strong programming skills and deep understanding of technical delivery
- Excellent understanding of analytical techniques and technology landscape
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate ideas clearly at all levels
- Ability to work in unfamiliar business areas and to use your skills to create solutions
- Flexible approach to working environment and hours to meet the needs of the business and clients
- A start up mind set with proven experience working in both smaller and larger organisations having multicultural exposure
- Between 3-4 years of experience working closely with the relevant technologies, and developing world-class software and solutions
- A Bachelors degree, or equivalent, preferably in Software Engineering and Computer Science