- Have Strong knowledge of cloud technologies like (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Strong in any Backend language like Java-Springboot(preferred), Python, ROR, NodeJs, GO etc.
- Have a working experience with any frontend technology.
- Strong system design experience in cloud-native products.
- Understands and knows how to work with GIT.
- Able to develop or implement HLD into LLD and vice versa.
- Strong knowledge of SQL/NoSQL database.
- Strong on DSA.
- Has previously built and delivered end-to-end products preferably with any FinTech startup.
- Someone very motivated and loves taking ownership of building an end-to-end application
> Flexible work hours
> You could be our first Director/VP of technology
> Founding Team role
What you will be doing
- Building and maintaining Java micro services.
- Develop new features and improve existing features of the application.
- Coding, Implementing, Unit Testing and Documenting Java based services.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Code reviews and ensuring adherence to software development standards.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Participating in requirements gathering and functional specification activities.
- Resolving and helping to mitigate production issues.
What you need to be successful
- Has proven himself as a solid individual contributor and has some initial management ability
- Understands the culture and upholds it
- Well respected with the team
- Looking to grow more as a manager than as an engineer
- Split time b/w hands-on technical work and people management of a small team
- Be a role model for the people in your team
- Responsible for team mentorship, technical planning, resource allocation & project delivery
- Build solid working relationships with counterparts outside engineering
- If we shortlist you for a lead role, then you'll have to mentor SDE-1 towards their SDE-2 journey.
- Progress up to manager in 2-3 years
- Strong Data Structure and Algorithms
- Experience of building micro services architectures, developing RESTful services,continuous integration, unit and integration testing.
- Proficient with SpringBoot, Hibernate, JUnit and other Java frameworks apart from RDBMS and NoSQL databases - PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Gauge or other BDD frameworks and experience in Fintech would be preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics.
- Spring Boot or Spring MVC.
- Hands on experience on Relational Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing).
- Proficient in REST API development.
- Messaging Queue (RabbitMQ or Kafka).
- Any Caching Mechanism.
- Good at problem solving.
Good to Have Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks.
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
We are looking for Engineers with expertise and experience in designing, developing, implementing and scaling web applications for our rapidly growing Technology team. We are expanding our team and are looking for innovative, high energy, bright individuals who can contribute to the growth of one of the fastest growing product companies in India.
- Ownership of modules from end-to-end through development to production
- Designing High Level Design, API Contract Design for Services
- Own non functional aspect of the modules
- Contribute to architecture and tech stack related tasks.
- Experience: 3-5years
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and quickly adapt to new technology.
- Good Understanding of High Availability Distributed Systems.
- Good Understanding of Fundamentals in Object Oriented Design, Data Structures and Complexity Analysis.
- Proficient with relational databases.
- Experience with Web Stack (e.g. Django, Spring, ElasticSearch, NodeJs, etc.).
- Experience working with AWS, GCP or Azure environments
- Experience with Python Web Frameworks (Django, Flask, etc.) or Ruby on Railsor Java.
- Experience with service-oriented architectures.
- Experience with Non Relational Databases.
- Strong system design and architecture experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet startup environment.
Role- Software Development Engineer-2
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
- You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C#
- You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
- You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
- You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
- You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
- You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
- You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
- You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
- You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
- Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
- Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
- Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
“Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.” – Jeff Bezos
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices. Amazon Web Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, CloudFront and SimpleDB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on Amazon Web Services and scale their application with growing business needs.
We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We're making history and the good news is that we've only just begun.
Frameworks - Springboot, Hibernate, Junit
REST / SOAP Web Services Implementation
Micro-services and Data Structures experience
SQL and exposure to Oracle or MySql or SQL Server or any standard RDBMS
Scrum or SAFe or other Agile delivery ways
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), good interpersonal skills, ability to
understand/expand requirements & technical specs
Animaker's growth is skyrocketing. We plan to make Animaker the world's go-to place for animation & video. We look for someone who is excited to make an impact with a constant everyday effort to set a difference in the project, team, company & the industry as a whole. We’re out to change the world, one video at a time.
- Building scalable web applications
- Integrating UI elements with server-side
- Handling Security and Data Protection
- Integrating front- end with SQL and NoSQL databases and ensuring its consistency
- Building reusable code and libraries
- Optimizing the code to improve its quality and efficiency
- 2+ yrs of Backend development experience
- You have excellent programming skills in python, ORM libraries and Django
- You have experience inbuilt tools like Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Rundeck
- You are an expert in SQL (Redshift, PostgreSQL, MySql, or similar) and NoSQL (MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- You design, build and test RESTful web services.
- You have experience with Apache HTTP, NGINX, Tomcat or Jetty.
- A Golang developer role is to build optimized, scalable, and modular software using required technologies. You are tasked with developing and coding back-end components and connecting applications to other web services.
- Research and test new technologies
- Collaborating with others to build and develop a quality
- Monitoring and Oversee company’s data
- Managing users and user roles
- Detecting, announcing, and correcting errors
- Proposing alternative solutions
- To cooperate with other stakeholder to design, develop, test, release and improve services
- Maintain development standards, practices & principles
- Build scalable and maintainable software
- Analytical approach on what and how
- At least 4 years of experience with Golang.
- Have expertise in implementing micro services (using tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc.)
- Experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases, ability to write complex queries and optimize them
- Understanding of containerization technologies (Docker, RKT, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Basic experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, TeamCity, GoCD, Concourse, etc.)
- Basic experience working with AWS/Google Cloud
Required Experience : 2 to 6 Years
Technical Skillsets Required :
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years of object-oriented Java / J2EE development
- Full SDLC experience (requirements gathering, architecture, development, QA, etc- )
- Experience with Spring (MVC, IOP/DI, REST, Security) & Hibernate/Spring
- Experience with SOAP / REST web services
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of No SQL concepts, understanding of Solr, Redis and Mongo DB is desirable
- Understanding concepts of CDN & Content Management
- Must have worked on any one messaging solutions
- Bonus Points for micro service design and development experience
- Bonus points for any mobile development experience
- Used Agile methodology
- Experience leading or working with cross geography teams
- Bonus Points for experience working on Unix, shell scripting & Build Systems
- Experience in performance optimization is an added advantage
- Bonus points on having Hands-on Experience at least at basic level with Solr / ElasticSearch
- Knowledge on Micro-service architecture must
- You will be actively involved during the entire technology development lifecycle. Responsibilities will include all aspects from design, coding, testing, customer feedback cycle changes and support.
- Primary role in software development with object-oriented Java
- The customized solutions that you will be architecting and developing will also require knowledge and experience with spring / Hibernate, SOAP / REST, and SQL.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and willingness to read and digest large existing source code and take ownership on complex component or subsystem to drive improvements and re-architecture
- Work with a team of amazing developers and designers involved in the design and development of global platforms
- Invent and prototype new features, build, test and ship them to customers as SaaS, cloud based or hosted product platforms
- Drive the implementation of new technologies which improve our ability to build great customers products.
- Participate in a fun, open learning environment with great benefits and smart talented folks that represent among the best globally.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- M-Tech or advanced degree a plus
- Hackathon participation and accolades are a plus
Job Role :
- Quinbay is an upstart digital platforms and products company with a core focus on disrupting traditional markets and business models with the strength of our innovation driven digital value. We harness the power of our open innovation culture, our unique talent selection approach, the skills and expertise of our people across various industries, domains and technologies and a unique blend of analytics driven strategies for creating future digital platforms.
- OPPORTUNITIES : Pursue opportunities in and learning/growth interests in Mobile, product development, product management, Analytics, Machine learning, UI/UX design, DevOps, Automation, Drones, bots and Java / open source development frameworks and methodologies - on a variety of domains like eCommerce, Logistics and fulfilment, Mcommerce and a whole lot others.
- Opportunities to be part of fastest growing eCommerce platforms in exciting application areas like core commerce, supply chain, logistics and fulfilment, merchant, mobile commerce, analytics, automation and a lot more for the global markets positioned for Asia.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for the design and development of large-scale, multi-tenant, distributed systems using scalable, fault-tolerant architecture with distributed queues (kafka), distributed caches (redis), high volume data stores (MongoDB, Cassandra, elasticsearch), container-centric deployments (kubernetes).
- Write Java codes using best practices with high quality standards.
- Participate in code reviews and deep dive into design discussions.