experience with an aptitude for learning new domains and testing methodologies.
● BTech/MTech in Computer Science from a reputed Engineering College.
● Design and build scalable SOA / Microservices with GoLang
● Adept at delivering features through build, test and deployment automation
Tech Stack ( Hands-on work needed )
● Programming - Go-Lang
● Recent experience with both relational and non-relational databases, as well caching
patterns with Redis or Memcache.
● HTTP 1.0 / 2.0 , RESTful APIs
● Experience: 4- 8yrs
● Experience building microservices using Golang
● Strong in Data Structures & Algorithms.
● Prior experience in building web apps from the ground up is a huge plus.
● Preferable working with Docker, Docker Compose & Kubernetes is a plus.
● Prior experience in system architecture is a huge plus.
● Building RESTful APIs in relevant programming languages.
● Experience with Git and continuous integration & continuous deployment.
● Fundamental front-end languages such as HTML 5.0, CSS 3.0 and JS are preferable.
Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks laravel
- Proficiency in modern HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of best practices, cross browser compatibility and developing for mobile devices
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
At Quizizz, we are building engaging learning experiences for teachers and students. Our mission is to motivate every learner and help them achieve their true potential. We are among one of the fastest-growing Edtech platforms globally and are currently used by 80% of the US schools every month, serving over 70M monthly actives around the world. Our goal is to reach every classroom around the world.
Quizizz has a passionate user base—We have organically reached this scale. Our NPS is 82 and our users love and deeply care about the platform. Check out our https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=quizizz&src=typd" target="_blank">Twitter page to see all the love shared by our users.
We are a venture-backed and profitable company creating a meaningful impact in K-12 education. We are a small, passionate, global team working on challenging problems to improve education. Look forward to using the latest technologies, fast development, and interacting with users to build delightful product experiences.
What the future holds
- You will architect, build, scale, backend system that powers our applications which are loved and used by millions of learners every day.
- You will work closely with a cross-functional team consisting of strategy, design, development, and program managers to determine how to design scalable backend systems and APIs to meet their needs.
- You possess a passion for improving techniques, processes, tracking, and continuously improving our engineering practices.
- You will be utilizing technologies like Redis and Websockets to create a high-reliability, low-latency API that will handle massive multiplayer sessions.
- You will be building a database layer using MongoDB to efficiently store/retrieve large amounts of data.
- You will be setting up suitable backup and redundancy measures for maintaining 100% uptime for all our mission-critical services.
- You will be logging all data, and setting up jobs to generate analytics reports that will drive all our decisions.
At Quizizz, we have built a world-class team of talented individuals. While we all care deeply about our work, we also ensure that we maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our policies are designed to ensure the well-being and comfort of our employees. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Healthy work-life balance. Put in your 8 hours, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support including travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious Meals including breakfast and lunch served at office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Python Developer, who adopts a hands-on approach and loves to build scalable, distributed and large web / mobile products. You would be responsible for designing the architecture, reviewing the code, building the technology and deploying web/mobile applications.
- Own the product development from scratch.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Contribute to discussion on software architecture while mentoring a team of developers.
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, SCRUM ceremonies, and troubleshoot to ensure uptime for live systems etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field from a premier college.
- Prior 3+ years of experience in back-end development (Python/ Golang) in a start-up or a dynamic work environment.
- Good exposure in writing and optimizing SQL for high-performance systems.
- Understanding of asyncio and eventloop/ uvloop concepts. Knowledge of frameworks such as Quart/ Fastapi/ Starlette is preferred.
- Knowledge of AWS; Caching technologies like Redis, Memcache; ELK; mySQL Databases, etc.
- Strong understanding of System Design, Microservice Architecture, Kafka, Pub/Sub, Message queues, and in-memory data stores etc.
- Customer oriented, responsive to changes, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have relevant experience of 3/7 years in working with Shopify and Shopify Plus stores
- Strong hands to Install & Customize new Shopify
- Basic experience in writing Ruby scripts to runpromotions
- Experience in integrating external API’s
- Proficiency in 3rdparty integration like ERP- Netsuite, SAP, Odoo, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor etc.
- Experience in Implementing Shopify Ajax API, Admin APIs and configuring third partyapps
- Good knowledge of front-end development and liquid programming language
- Knowledge in other E-Commerce platforms like Magento, woo-commerce, Big-commercewill be
- Hands on Experience with OOP PHP (2+years)
- Familiarity with GIT
- Understanding of building custom, private and embeddedapps
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels
- Ability to work with minimal direction with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Communication should be excellent.
Skills and Requirement
Knowledge of PHP
Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
Excellent communication skills
Freshers are welcome to apply
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
Integration of data storage solutions.
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
• You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++.
• You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
• You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
• You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
• You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
• You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
• You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
• You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
• You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
• You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
• You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
• You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
• Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
• Excellent programming skills in any object oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
• Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
- Hands-on Experience with PHP CodeIgniter Framework
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development lifecycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep updated & use best practices in web development