Freshers can also apply
Salary + Incentives
MON FRIDAY Working
Sat - Sun fix off
● Identify enterprises that need L&D programs and establish contact.
● Conduct meetings in-person or digital meetings with the company's senior-level executives
● Rigorous follow-ups from leads to create a successful business from new and existing customer accounts
● Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives.
● Build rapport and establish long-term relationships with leads.
● Drive long-term relations with enterprises and improve repeat business and overall wallet size.
What skills do you need
● Minimum Bachelor's Degree.MBA from Tier 1,2 institutes (ISB, IIM, IIT, XLRI, BITS, Amity,) preferred.
● 1-5 years' quota-carrying B2B sales experience ( High Growth Startup experience would be great)
● Prior work experience in B2B Ed-Tech or B2B HR-Tech Preferred but not mandatory.
Possess a “can-do attitude” and desire to hit challenging targets
● Good understanding of the hierarchy and structure of various roles in top organizations
Excellent communication, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
Why you will love to work with us
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, you get the opportunity to work
with a super talented team of professionals from high pedigree backgrounds like ISB, IIT, IIM, etc.
Be a part of a super fast-growing EdTech startup and enjoy fast career growth.
at Star Estate
- Understanding of real estate market
- Designing and implementing of sales strategies for targeted revenue.
- Meetings prospective customers to present project & following up the sales
- Product knowledge by market research for better deliverable
- Achieve Sales targets for all Residential & Commercial Projects
- Respond to customer and broker queries and complaints Timely
- Identify potential customers, engage with them on a regular basis to convert the lead
- Direct Sales & Channel Sales
- Should have good and relevant experience in Sales.
- Good Communication Skills.
Astra Security is a Techstars backed cybersecurity company building software as a service (SaaS) solutions to secure businesses. The company is amongst the few technology startups that offer a suite of features such as on the cloud Pentest, Firewall, and Malware scanners in a well-packaged suite for small & medium enterprises. With an aim to offer a homogenous experience to its customers, Astra Security incorporates cutting-edge solutions that are easy to comprehend and tailor-made to suit any business requirement.
The company has earned several accolades including ‘The Most Innovative Security Company’ by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Global Conference on Cyber Security (2018), one of the top 50 emerging cybersecurity companies at ‘Emerge 50’ by NASSCOM, the French Tech Ticket under which Astra Security got rewarded by the President of France under the La French Tech program. In 2020, Astra Security was also named as a CyberTech100 company. Astra is a trusted security partner to some of the well-known brands like Vodafone, Lynas, Kotak Securities, Unilever, NIIT, TEDx, Muthoot, Ford, Gillette, etc.
We are looking for high-performing Sales Development Representatives for our sales team. Selected candidates will be working directly with our sales lead.
- 1+ years of experience in a sales development role in B2B product companies
- Experience in pitching SaaS products in the US or Europe is a must
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Do rigorous research on companies, and build an effective sales pipeline
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent with written communication
- Great articulation & ability to explain with brevity
- Be the face of Astra and pitch the company and our products to the prospects
- Excellent listening, negotiation & presentation skills
- Understanding of cybersecurity preferred
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, cold emails, social messaging to generate demos
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales development targets
- Report to the Sales Development Leader on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
We are passionate about what we do and are looking for really smart people to join our team. This will be a remote role & you can work from wherever you wish. We can guarantee a ton of growth & learning if you can guarantee high agency. If you are looking to grow in a fast-growing company and thrive in an atmosphere that encourages creativity, hard work, mistakes, and learning, we'd love to speak with you!
- 2-4 years of work experience in inside sales and cold calling.
- Knowledge of Upselling & Cross-selling.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Prior exposure to tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Ability to handle rejections and stay focused and driven.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your tasks effectively.
- Flexibility working in different shifts/regions. This is absolutely mandatory.
Good To Have
- Prior work experience in SaaS product companies.
- A proven track record of consistency in overachieving targets.
• Doing Cold Calling
• Identifying Sales Opportunities
• Closing Business Deals
• Following Up With Customers
• Meeting Sales Targets
• Managing Customer Relationships, Ensuring Sales Growth
• Explaining The Products To The Customers
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Sales Manager, you will manage and lead a team of 8-10 inside sales people and will be directly reporting to National Sales Manager
What you will do:
- Recruiting, training, monitoring and improving the performance of the team
- Engaging with lending partners to ensure timely process of loan applications
- Reviewing the team’s performance on a regular basis, then developing or replacing staff to have a consistently high performing team
- Managing customer escalations
Desired Candidate Profile
- Any Graduation
- Should have experience in B2C tele sales management
- Experience in the education loans vertical is a plus, but not mandatory
- Should be familiar with Excel, Google Sheets, etc.
- Should be result-oriented and a have strong sense of ownership
- Must have good communication skills
To appoint Block Sales Managers for every blocks
To guide them and train them
To inform them their job roles and responsibilities
To aware them their sales target
To generate revenue
To achieve sales target
To look forward business development opportunities
To submit daily growth report
- Provide the team with a vision and objectives; manage key performance indicators
- Set the monthly, weekly, daily targets for the team and ensure that the targets are achieved
- Maintain the sales report of the team
- Needs to own hiring, firing and deliverables of at least 10 education counselors
- Motivating & mentoring team to achieve & exceed targets
- Design & develop business models
- Conducting weekly reviews for performance & training
- Identifying the areas of improvements & KPI’s
- Involved in a lot of calling on phone for negotiation and objection handling
- Are dynamic professionals who drive their team to exceed business targets
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior
- Thrive in a fast paced ambiguous work environment
- Have excellent communication skills in English and the regional language