Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Lead Game Programmer you’ll own the technical decisions for the games you work on ensuring they deliver on the game quality, technical excellence and can be projects that, when successful, live on for many years in a flexible and extensible way as we support them through live operations.
You can either work remotely, in our Leamington office or in our Bangalore office surrounded by a great bunch of people!
What you tell your friends you do
“I use my technical skills to turn dreams into reality”
What you will really be doing
Lead and manage the programming team to bring the game vision to life through feature implementation and technical support for other disciplines
Ensure communication within the Tech teams at Kwalee to keep the game compatible with our internal standards and central technologies.
Help to plan and implement deliverables required for the project requiring cross functional collaboration as Art, Design, Production and other depts work with development.
Build and manage a roadmap of the technical deliveries for a game including identifying areas where we should invest time for R&D or Tech Debt
Lead and actively raise the competencies of the engineering team through close collaboration, direction and mentorship
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it.
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 150 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
At least 6 years of experience in game development with C# and Unity with 1 project shipping in a leading or senior role and able to mentor others during the development of a project.
Strong software architecture skills and the ability to ensure a smooth handover between client and server development.
Experience developing on mobile with iOS and Android, the build pipelines associated with each and the technical requirements that come with releasing games on these platforms.
Able to evaluate a design for a game or its features and create a plan for how you’d deliver this to meet the expected end result, using techniques such as rapid prototyping, information architecture diagrams or other techniques to ensure its doing what it needs to do.
Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to use these to ensure there are no dark corners within the team where something is unclear
Experience with source control such as SVN, Git or Perforce
RESTful experience and experience integrating 3rd party APIs.
Positive attitude, self driven and able to work alone or as part of a team.
Graphics and shader experience.
Native Coding experience
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Pitch and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Position: Sr. Net Developer
Experience: 3+ Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Proficient in working with Microsoft SQL Server
· Experience in developing web applications using Angular
· Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong background in building web applications
· Excellent communication skills
Perks and Benefits
· Excellent Salary structure & Performance based interim hikes.
· Corporate Group Medical Health Insurance for Employees.
· Employee friendly Corporate Work culture
Role: Technical Solutions Specialist, App
Salary: 14 to18 LPA
Roles & Responsibilities
• Understanding of products’ integration flows from a technical and sales perspective
• Work with the internal stakeholders to understand client business objectives
• Providing feedback to our internal and/or client’s engineering team
• Be responsible and have ownership for the designed end to end solution’s projects
• Work in a fast-paced innovative environment and be cool under pressure
• Thrive when confronted with complex problems that require innovative solutions
• Act as a Subject matter expert on App related queries
• Leverages technical knowledge of products to meet customer needs
• Participate with the wider global team to improve and develop new tools and processes.
• Play a leading role in the testing and deployment phases of new products and customized
Solutions for our app business.
• Proactive development of tools and solutions that will have an impact on our campaign the performance or set up to support the growth of our South APAC team
• Provide guidance to other team members on areas of expertise
• Identify bugs, report them, and work close to our internal teams for resolution
Who You Are
• Engineering background with a computer science-related degree
• Fluent in spoken & written English
• Experience with ad technology is a strong advantage, though not mandatory
• Experience in developing or reviewing/debugging code for mobile apps, ideally on both iOS and
• Experience with development and/or debugging MMP partner SDKs like AppsFlyer, Branch, etc.
will be a big plus
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels of interlocutors
• Ability to work on multiple projects at once, prioritize and execute a large number of tasks, and
resolve issues quickly
• Proactivity associated with a “can do” way of working
• Problem-solving and a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
• Autonomous personality and interested in taking initiatives and leading on projects
• Team spirit oriented, sharing best practices and open to train other team members
• Attention to detail to act as a consultant and be reactive in front of any potential situations
• Passion for new media, internet trends, and continual learning
Location : Ahmedabad
Work from office only
Designation: Game Designer
Department: Game Development Team
Qualification: Any Graduate or Post Graduate
Experience: 3+ years of relevant experience in mobile game design, including at least one year on a game in live ops.
- Experience building in-game content designed to appeal to a specific audience
- Deep understanding of game currency and reward systems
- Experience writing clear and concise specs, user flows, and feature documentation
- Wide exposure to having played a variety of mobile and computer games
- 300+ hours of obsessive gaming experience in the last 1 year.
- Excellent written and verbal communication via phone, email and in-person meetings.
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Proactivity - acts without being told; Brings new ideas in marketing.
- Organization and Planning - schedule, budget, focus on key priorities. Highly process driven.
- Handles pressure well - performs well under pressure; sets goals for self and product, and stays focused on the goals.
- Team Player - Works well with cross-functional teams; overcomes obstacles by collaborating with others. Can inspire teams.
- Analytical Skills - structure and process qualitative/quantitative data draw insights.
- Attention to Detail - doesn’t let important details slip or derail projects.
- Tech Skills - Strong technical background in game development
- Creative- has the ability to think outside the box; willing to take calculated risks with innovative solution approaches
- Decisive - ability to make informed decisions and stand by them
Salary: Upto 6LPA (Negotiable)
IMMEDIATE JOINING PREFERRED!
1) Experience customizing Salesforce CPQ application.
2) Strong with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Visual force,
Chatter, Apex Data Loader etc.
3) Have directly involved in managing the releases of various salesforce applications - with deepdive
understanding of packages and change sets.
4) Have hands-on experience working with Salesforce API [Tooling API, Metadata API, Canvas, Rest/ SOAP
API, Bulk API etc.,]
5) Have hands-on experience in developing and architecting enterprise applications on Java / J2EE
6) Strong Problem Solving and communication skills.
7) SFDC Certifications Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV
8) Must have been part of publishing at least 1 app on AppExchange and understanding of AppExchange
security review requirements
9) Implemented Continuous Integration for one of the Force.com applications.
10) In-depth knowledge and experience in developing Salesforce1 Mobile solutions (Apps).
11) Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the
Salesforce/CPQ platform & out of the box capabilities.
12) Experience in CPQ, Merge Service e: Configuration and Pricing APIs.
13) Proficiency in Salesforce.com development environment including Force.com IDE, migration tools,
SOSL, SOQL and Webservice
- At least 2+ years of Handson in developing solutions on Microsoft Azure Platform
- 5+ years of industry experience designing and developing enterprise scale services & platforms
- 5+ years of experience in C# with solid analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- At least 1.5 year of hands-on experience with React JS/ Typescript /Bootstrap/Angular related frameworks
- At least 3+ Year Hands on in Relational Database SqlServer/ Azure SQL.
solutions and with customer success team for deploying the same to customers.
2. Build & Design conversational chatbots that can be directly deployed for usage bya
large volume of customers.
3. Prepare Chabot user flows and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and
4. Analyze data coming from bot conversation to provide insights w.r.t processes and user
5. Ensure that the customer understands the solution and receive responses to all open
questions and action items.
6. Prepare solution-related documents and specifications with the ability to write clear,
concise requirements and functional design documentation. Configure the solution,
followed by the creation, execution and maintenance of accurate and detailed test plans
for applicable testing.
7. Drives problem management and associated resolutions delivery with product
1.Pre-Sales or technical consulting with enterprise software
2. Able to understand technology practitioner - you have got your hands dirty with APIs,
technical definitions, and stitching solutions between partner ecosystems with basic REST
APIs consumption & JSON manipulation knowledge.
3. Excellent understanding of SDLC, Agile & Scrum.
4. Good knowledge of preparation of BRD, FRD, SRS, Use Case, UML, ER Diagrams & Flow
5. Creation of user-stories and bridging the gap between the development team, client, and
6.Requirement Gathering, Preparation of Documents, Writing Test cases, and UAT.
- Should be accountable for the deliverables of assigned MS Dynamics CRM functionality
- Should be able to work with Business groups, Architects to understand the functional expectations, produce technical solutions and documentation
- Should be able to conceptualize and design solution, independently customize, develop/code using MS Dynamics 365 and technologies such as C#, .Net, Integration technologies including SQL Server & Kingsway Soft
- Should be able to own technical impediments, liaise with various groups and trouble shoot/resolve
- Participate in the Scrum process activities including: Sprint Planning and Estimating sessions, Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Demos and Sprint retrospectives.
- Strong experience in Web API development and plug in’s
- Strong experience in integration technologies including SQL Server & KingswaySoft to connect internal & third-party systems
- Strong experience using Microsoft Azure Dev Ops, MS Visual Studio and MS SQL server
technologies and delivering value with a sense of ownership, then you should join us.
What you do:
● Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, robust and reliable code.
● Work closely with art and design leads to ensure that UI meets aesthetic and functional
● Attend every detail, especially with regard to compliance, layout, and design.
● Architecting, planning, and implementing new UI systems.
● Optimizing and fixing bugs in existing UI systems.
● Contributing ideas toward all aspects of the game’s production and development.
● Work closely with artists, designers, and other programmers on cutting-edge features
that support player experiences across the team.
What you have:
● Minimum of 2 years experience in Game Development.
● Exceptional C++ programming skills.
● Decent experience in Unreal Engine, Unity or Unity3D development.
● Experience developing UI features for games across multiple platforms.
● Knowledge of networking, rendering, and other systems impacting quality and
● General experience with web services.
● Passion for games and great user experiences.
● Fair knowledge on Augmented and Virtual Reality.
● Go-getter, keen to learn and ability to adapt to changing technology environments.
● Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
● Good communication, a great team player & excellent time-management skills