Ventura Securities is establishing its fintech team - a remote-first, work from anywhere team with highly talented individuals who come from diverse backgrounds
and looking to solve real client problems at scale. Ventura has been in the stockbroking business for 20+ years and it is a robust and profitable franchise with 1000+ employees currently. We are looking for passionate techies with skills primarily around React and/or Flutter who are aspiring for a fast-track career.
Your Key Responsibilities:
1. Build out of the Ventura cloud-based frontend platform from scratch
2. Ownership and monitoring of our D2C frontend
3. Robust documentation skills and desire to share information with others
4. Desire and ability to prototype ideas quickly, and be willing to experiment and learn
1. Total-8 - 12 years of experience.
2. Very strong Flutter skills- 2 yrs of relevant experience.
3. Be open to learning and developing applications in Flutter
5. Demonstratable experience around writing testable code, working with git, doing peer-level code review, daily standups, and generally championing software excellence
6. The need is to have a person who has had at least a few successful production app roll outs & has built apps in fintech or ecommerce space
7. Open to considering junior candidates with the same tech stack and a robust github/open-source presence
What you get:
1. Chance to build out a next-gen fintech product from ground 0
2. Opportunity to influence the design of the product
3. Flexible and work anywhere environment running out of Slack
4. Flat org structure
5. Reporting to CTO – Digital Dept
About ventura securities ltd
Our team is looking for experienced mobile developers to lead development of cross platform mobile applications, and be responsible for major technical decisions associated with them accountable for their successful execution.
In this position on the software engineering team, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to many customer and internal facing products. FarmSetu’s suite of products spans multiple technical domains and disciplines in software and hardware, and so experience in end-to-end systems thinking across distributed components is key for this role.
What You Will Do
- Design, implement and deploy mobile applications
- Lead the delivery of software projects in a team-based environment
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, product managers, customer success representatives and other engineers to define, design, scope and ship new features using elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Help others to improve the quality of their work through regular design and code reviews
- Deliver new features to production environments and support them in operation
- Participate in building the open engineering culture at FarmSetu
FarmSetu’s technology stack includes (but will not be limited to) Python, Django/Flask/FastAPI, GraphQL, Hasura, React, Flutter, Dart, Postgres, Celery, Docker, Git/Bitbucket to be deployed on Digitalocean/GCP infrastructure. We’re also quick to adopt better tools and processes, so you’ll be more than welcome to help shape our tool suite.
What You Will Bring to FarmSetu
- 3+ years experience developing applications at enterprise scale using the mobile technologies in our stack
- Ability to translate user experience design (mockups, wireframes and user journeys) into code
- Familiarity with Cloud/SaaS architectures and how to build secure and maintainable applications
- Strong understanding of unit testing, design patterns and usage of tools like profilers
- Experience with source control and continuous integration tools
- Worked in an Agile multi-functional team
- Thrive in an environment that requires you to partner with multiple cross-functional teams as stakeholders/customers
- Great oral and written communication skills
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Annual compensation reviews
- 12 days of annual leave plus public holidays
- Ongoing investment in you and your skills
- The right equipment for the job
Skills Set : Android (IOS) and Flutter
experience: 7-15 years
Location : Chennai
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Ability to think from end users perspective and focused on improving the overall product experience.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
2. Knowledge of different areas like UX / UI, Application / Infrastructure Architecture, Payment Gateways, Support etc. to build best in class product.
3. Oversee the architecture of a product to attain maximum efficiency
4. Conduct code reviews and specification conformance testing.
5. Establish an application deployment process.
6. Identify new technology trends and keep an eye on consumer’s evolving behavior on tech
7. Server side administration and Mobile app maintenance
8. Ability to design and architect new features in existing product
9. Plan infrastructure on cloud for future requirements
10. Testing and QA monitoring
11. Day to day management of team on work products, review effort estimates provided for the requirements
12. Ensure timely delivery based on discussed project pla
We are a social learning platform that allows us to learn the way we learn best.
If our children are going to learn online we will have to make it social. That’s how learning happens best. We think we’re amongst the first few companies in the world trying to push the boundaries of edtech to a new era of highly social & community-driven learning.
We have raised a Series A led by Accel and Matrix Partners and a select few angels to help us realize this dream.
We are looking for a seasoned react native engineer to join our team as the lead mobile engineer. More than anything, we are looking for engineers that are eager to learn, and do whatever it takes to build a meaningful company. We are a small team and encourage engineers to wear many hats. Working closely with our founders, senior leaders, product managers, and designers, you will have the unique opportunity to build products that will change how students and teachers learn online and shape the culture of our engineering organization.We are building mobile apps to take online learning to the next level, enabling students to create, express, and share, capture their learning journey as they go.
You may be a good fit if you:
hold yourself and the team to a high bar of engineering standards and champion best practices are not looking to be spoon-fed, take end-end ownership of products to launch through the entire lifecycle care about the quality of code, testability, and extensibility.
not only code, but understand the balance between speed, engineering, and business
are clear and concise in your communication about complex technical topics, products, and status are empathetic to a diverse group of users and peers.
Desired Experience skills:-
Passion for all things Mobile and have built complex Mobile Applications with React Native for at least 2 years.
Have shipped apps on either the iOS App Store or Android Play Store, and are intimately familiar with their workflows.
Comfortable with jest for writing unit and integration tests / appium for end-end testing.
Intuition for usability and UI design, with an ability to balance polish with the constraints oftiming and scope.
Curiosity to remain updated with the newest technologies and frameworks.
Comfort with any of WebRTC/Backend Stack/React JS is a strong plus.
Most importantly, love coding!
FULL-TIME REMOTE WORKING ALSO APPRECIATED!
• Design and Build cross-platform mobile apps for Android and IOS using Flutter.
• Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
• Experience in submitting mobile applications to Play Store and App Store.
• Experience with version control tools like Git/Bitbucket.
• Experience with any of the state management solutions like Bloc, Provider, Mobx, etc. knowledge About firebase.
• Mobile app architecture design and optimization.
• 1+ Years of active development in Flutter (Dart)
• Develop new features using Flutter
• Create reusable widgets and components
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Immediate joiners are more preferred.
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native Application for android and IOS
- Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Desire to work in a startup environment, able to self-manage and work remotely
- Must have built apps on Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter/ React Native/ Xamarin/ Ionic/cordova etc
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in mobile development
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Jenkins.
- Write clear, maintainable and testable code
Responsibilities And Duties:
- As a Flutter Developer, you will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter development framework.
- The primary focus will be on creating new experiences and maintaining the acclaimed app. You will additionally work on innovative new app projects as well as internally incubated ventures.
- Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps. You must have previous experience in Flutter development.
- 3-5 years working as a full-time professional developer (Mobile) and 0.6 Year in a flutter(Must).
- Experience building a moderately complex Android app with knowledge of dart.
- Bonus if it's on the Play Store or we can view the project
- Willing to work with cross-platform frameworks.
- Willing to learn and work on different mobile platforms/frameworks when needed.
- Published at least one app on the Play Store using Flutter/ Native (Java/Kotlin/Swift/Object c).