We are looking for a Front end web developer passionate towards building high performance web
applications which can scale for B2C businesses. We are looking for self-driven individuals who love to
find innovative solutions and can perform under pressure. An eye for details and being proud of produced
code are the must have attributes for this job.
● You will be responsible for converting Product team requirements to modular, testable and
● You will be required to design and implement data storage solutions (Databases, caching layers
● You will also be required to cater to NFRs related to security and performance.
● Excellence in React JS/AngularJS.
● Excellent in HTML5 and CSS3.
● Hands on experience of UI Libraries like jQuery.
● Hands on experience with code versioning systems like Git, SVN.
● Hands on Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
● Experience with Responsive/Mobile Design.
● This person is excited about creating pixel perfect, reusable, extensible, flexible, high-performing
front-end experiences that integrate seamlessly with back-end code.
● The ability to adapt to the ever-changing technology landscape.
● You are excited about keeping up-to-date by experimenting with new technologies and
Years of Exp: 4-8 yrs
● Engineering graduates from Tier I or II institutes.
● B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
We are looking for a UI Developer to join our team! Headquartered in New York, LodgIQ delivers a revolutionary SaaS platform for Algorithmic Pricing and Revenue Management for the hospitality industry by incorporating machine learning and artificial intelligence. For more information, visit http://www.lodgiq.com
Backed by Highgate Ventures and Trilantic Capital Partners, LodgIQ is a well-funded company, seeking for a motivated and entrepreneurial UI Developer to join its Product/ Engineering team in India. Qualified A+ candidates will be offered an excellent compensation and benefit package.
- Strong flair for UI and UX
- Understanding of Web Application architectures e.g. Django/Flask
- Familiarity with Cloud Environments (AWS, EC2, S3, IAM)
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Proficiency in consuming and developing REST APIs with JSON data
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Real world experience with large-scale data on AWS or similar platform
- Must be a self-starter and an effective data wrangler
- Intellectual curiosity and strong desire to learn new Big Data and Machine Learning technologies
- Deadline driven, and capable of delivering projects on time under a fast paced, high growth environment
- Willingness to work with unstructured and messy data
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters degree in relevant quantitative fields.
Mobiloitte is a Premier, Full Service Software Development Company for Blockchain, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, BOTS, Mobile, and Web Development with a special focus on Timeliness, Security, Scale, and Performance. Our teams have worked across the industries and verticals while servicing more than 5000 projects so far. This rich experience with global clientele and varied technology landscape has shaped us into a winning team with a magic sauce of EXPERIENCE-EXUBERANCE-EXPERTISE combined and enables us to provide top-notch services and solutions.
Job Title: React. JS Developer
Reports to: Project Lead
Experience: 2-5 Years
Company Name: Mobiloitte.
Website: http://mobiloitte.com/" target="_blank">mobiloitte.com
Location: New Delhi
Roles & Responsibilities
Understanding requirements & functional specifications
Should be able to translate mockups and wireframes into mobile app and web design
Use React to develop next generation web user interfaces
You will collaborate with end users/cross-functional teams to determine needs, craft solutions, and improve results
Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
Desired Candidate Profile:
Experience working with react.js, redux, or related frameworks
Responsive / Adaptive Web Design
Hands on experience on Android, iOS platforms in creating Hybrid / Native applications
Experience using 3rd party APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Google Maps, etc.)
Apps in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
Ability to implement designs and functionality provided by UI/UX designers
Deep understanding of version control (Git, BitBucket, TFS, Visual Studio Online, etc.
Preferred understanding of the Node.js based tooling like Webpack, NPM, Babel, ExpressJS, etc
Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
We are looking for high performing Web Developers who will create an awesome product with a powerful interface, which the end user will love and trust. You get to design and develop variety of products from - financial apps to a productivity app for sales team, and a software development kit which gets integrated to the third party application. You are expected to stay on top of tech innovations in the web development space, experiment them and make suitable suggestions to enhance tech stack. You are also encouraged to research and propose software programs that are compatible with emerging technologies. You will work closely with business, product and UI teams and build products that would maximise business impact and customer delight. We are looking for people who love to challenge and contribute to new way of thinking. We value entrepreneurship skills, rolling up sleeves, resolving issues and raising up the bar. We love people who are insatiable when it comes to delivery and execution and have a design thinking approach.
- Developing a simple user interface for a complex product, by applying new technologies.
- Contribute to end-to-end system architecture, working with/as cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with UX teams, product managers and other technical teams to create optimum and delightful user experiences.
- Integrating data from various back-end services.
- Apply expertise of HTML5, bootstrap/foundation CSS frameworks.
- Analyse the performance of layers in the frontend, backend and engineer designs and code.
- Conversant with development for desktop and mobile browsers and hybrid apps.
- Proven working experience in web programming and applications.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- Working with large size Single Page Application (SPA) project.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Solid CS, OOP/OOD, design patterns.
- Good grasp on usability and interaction design.
- Track record in large-scale system software development.
- Any framework - ReactJS, AngularJS, Backbone, Ember, VueJS.
- Understanding DOM and Virtual DOM.
- Must know API Integration and session management, security and best developing practices.
Good to have
- Experience with server-side processing such as templating, packaging and deliver.
- Experience working with web views on Android and iOS.
- Exposure to React Native.
- Demonstrated visual design and layout skills.
- Design and development of backend REST endpoint applications.
Why join us and where?
We’re small but high performing engineering team. We recognize that the work we do impact lives of hundreds and thousands of people. Your work will contribute significantly to our mission. We pay competitive compensation and performance bonuses. We provide high energy work environment and you are encouraged to play around new technology and self-learning. You will be based out of Bangalore.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for Socialkyte's web application
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI UX designs Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with back end developers and web designers to improve usability. Get feedback from, and build solutions for users.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years' experience in frontend development
- A knack for aesthetics and web design
- Proficient understanding of Core JS concepts like promises, closures
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic Knowledge of frontend build tools like Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT Good understanding of data structures and design patterns
- Proficiency with relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Demonstrable experience of integrating front end designs with REST APIs
- Understanding of layout aesthetics Strong communication skills, Decision making ability Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Knowledge of frontend performance optimization and debugging
- Self learner, who keeps updated with new skills and technologies
- Must be self driven and capable of prioritizing, organizing, and managing workload autonomously
- You will be a rockstar front end engineer bringing to life designs and solutions created in collaboration with designers and product managers. You will be responsible for converting the requirements to fast, optimised, usable interfaces, loved by our users.
- You will be the main source of knowledge on everything “front end” related and guide the team to make correct technical decisions to ensure the speed and scale of the solutions deployed.
- Collaborate daily with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
- You will be a key person in ensuring that agile processes created by the team are adhered to and you actively contribute to the improvement of these processes. You will be responsible for estimating your tasks and ensuring that promised timelines are met.
- You will be responsible for the performance, security, scalability, reusability and quality of the applications under you. You will collaborate with senior engineering managers/architects to refine & improve your solutions. You will cascade the same culture across the team by supporting and mentoring team members, helping build truly scalable applications
- You will need to collaborate closely with product managers, designers and business stakeholders to achieve predictable results at a rapid pace.
- You will be able to handle competing priorities and chart the best course of action for yourself and your team members ensuring blockers are removed
- You will help in attracting and evaluating tech talent to help build the engineering brand of the organization.
Desired background & skills
- 3-9 years of experience as an engineer at top tier digital product companies across consumer or SMB.
- 3+ years of experience in working on front end JS frameworks like React/Angular/Vue
- Experience of design collaboration tools such as Zeplin, Figma, XD, Invision.
- Bonus if either you’re a full stack developer with knowledge of the back end or have experience with cross-platform mobile technologies such as React Native or Flutter.
- You have strong problem-solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
- Passion to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment. conscientious, curious, hard-working individual who craves accountability and loves to solve complex problems.
- You get a kick out of people using and loving your produced outcome.
- Portfolio is must for the profile.
- Hands on with React JS.
- Understanding of responsive frameworks such as BootStrap or SemanticUI.
- Experience in delivering Cross-browser and cross platform compatible solutions.
- Basic knowledge of UI design.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Experience with agile development practices such as continuous integration and deployment.
- Fluency with version control platform Git.
- Minimum 1+ years of UI development experience.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js, HTML5, CSS3
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3 concepts
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.