Founded in 2018, HighLevel LLC (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop solution for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works remotely across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out our youtube channel to learn more about out platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
About the team
The Expansion Products team is responsible for driving volumetric & usage based upgrades and upsells within the platform to maximize revenue potential (apart from the subscription revenue). We do this by building innovative products & features that solve real-world problems for agencies and allow them to consolidate their offering to their clients in a single platform packaged under their white-labled brand.
The expansion products team focuses exclusively on products that can demonstrate adoption, drive up engagement in target segments and are easily monetizable. This team handles multiple product areas including Phone System, email system, online listing integration, WordPress Hosting, Memberships & Courses, Mobile Apps, etc.
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focused on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers
About the role
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with strong technical and communication skills who has developed full stack web apps, created solid APIs and beautiful interfaces for consuming them in user friendly apps. Focusing on details and well written self documented code are essential for this position. You can expect to collaborate with a solid team of designers, product managers, developers and testers on a daily basis.
Type - Full Time (Remote in India)
- Responsible for developing backend services to provide SaaS subscription management and stripe integrations.
- Taking the lead in designing, developing and managing APIs, services that handle SaaS subscriptions management.
- Creating/customizing various components and web applications in Vue.js
- Work with a great team of developers, designers and QA testers.
- Reviewing, writing clean, tested, manageable code for services that scale to affect thousands of users everyday.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
Your Core Skills
- Proficient in dashboard development for various applications and should be comfortable understanding the flow of the software.
- Experience with relational/non-relational databases ex: MySQL / MongoDB / Firestore and have used them to build transactional systems.
- Hands-on experience in PHP and SOAP / REST-based Web Services development experience in a commercial environment
- Should have experience with web services standards and related technologies (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP).
- Ability to design and build web services, and integrations with third parties through API
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / SVN
- Experience with GCP technologies
- Experience with Stripe integrations.
- Experience integrating Twilio / Plivo or similar APIs.
- Familiarity with banking / transactional applications.
About HighLevel LLC
The fastest growing all in one platform for SMB's and digital marketing agencies. CRM, Email, 2-way SMS, phone system, facebook, instagram, WhatsApp, Email marketing, Social media posting, Websites, Funnel Builder, Wordpress hosting & more!
We have a very strong and independent team. We value tinkerers and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. We want people to come to work and explore their curiosity every day. Our growth offers a unique opportunity for the right individual to scale and build world class products.
Some of the perks we offer
- 100% Remote
- Uncapped Leave Policy
- WFH Setup
- Champion Big Problems
What is the role?
You will be responsible for architecting and developing features on the application end to end. You will be working closely with the Product Managers and the Technical architect to come up with high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- Work on the front end with ReactJS.
- Designing and developing APIs for the front end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent.
- Overall 4+ years of experience.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API.
- Worked on serverless technologies.
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB.
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach.
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with the engineering team and support the Product Team of Plum.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Minimum 2 to 10 years of Experience in Software Development.
Hands on experience in
Back End Development - Node/ Nest JS, Postgre Sql, Micro services,
Kafka, Netflix OSS stack, AWS
Front End Development - Mobile & web technologies, ReactJS and
Desirable – Healthcare/ AI project experience, TCP/IP and UDP
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design and defining architecture of complex web applications and microservices.
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant, and efficient systems
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous working experience as a MEAN Stack Developer for 3 years
- BSc/B.tech degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Experience implementing applications using Angular or React
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN stack paradigm
- Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
- Experience with cloud technologies like AWS or google cloud is also a plus
- Creating secure RESTful-based web services in Node js and Express and MongoDB.
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git)
We are looking for two Sr FullStack (JS) Engineers with a keen eye for great design & UX. You will be responsible for the development of new software products (internal) and solving complex technical challenges for scale-ups and enterprise companies. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance and maintainable code
- Solve complex technical problems
- Perform an objective analysis of the problem statement and come up with an unbiased technical solution before writing a single line of code
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Participate in and drive code reviews
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise of building production-grade and high-performance applications using ES2019/ES2020
- Expert at converting Figma, Sketch prototypes into pixel-perfect screens
- Highly proficient in React, Redux and TypeScript / ReasonML.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal-to-no guidance in a fluid environment
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of highly scalable & distributed systems.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Experience of working on massively large scale data systems in production environments
- Production-level experience of designing a product for multiple international markets and languages (i18n, l10n).
- Bonus points for prior experience in Go & Python.
- Bonus points for open-source contributions, side-projects, blog posts and YT tech videos.
- BS in Computer Science (or related field)
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience
Full Stack Developer – India/Ahmedabad
- Hybrid app development in Flutter, with Magento 2 hybrid ecommerce
- Proficiency with server language Java(Spring Framework)
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB, NoSQL, ElasticSearch and other database technologies.
- English language
- Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Education: software engineer or self-education. Speed, knowledge, and competencies are key factor.
- working days based on UAE calendar/min 20 days per month, working hours 9 AM – 6:30 PM/Ahmedabad time zone
Role Value: By developing highly performant, robust and scalable web services and back-ends, you will have an impact on the latency and accuracy. You will add value to our organization by mentoring and guiding engineers. By spotting opportunities in new technologies and identifying areas where they could be leveraged, you will have a deep impact on our tech stack and the way it benefits the business.
Role: You will work with stakeholders to identify the business problem, and then develop layered architectures that can be delivered in an incremental fashion. You will demonstrate a combination of technical leadership and business acumen by making appropriate trade-offs of technical integrity, complexity, time to market and cost. You are a stellar engineer and will write production quality code 70-80% of the time.
- Design and implement features spanning across systems in a manner that satisfies requirements of performance, scale, security and robustness
- Contribute to improvement of technology and execution processes in the company
- Collaborate in setting technology standards with technology leaders across the company
- Serve as a knowledge centre on current and emerging technologies, and help train others when required
- Foster a strong technical culture by mentoring other engineers
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies, evaluate new tools
- Should open to work on Golang.
Relevant Experience and Qualifications
- Demonstrated expertise in system-level design of large scale distributed systems on OOPs, and experience with web services and service oriented architectures
- Have 7 - 13 years of professional experience in software development.
- Extensive experience with modern open source systems including relational / non relational data stores.
- Experience with AWS stack, at least the common datastores and services
- Experience with containerization technologies and concepts including Docker
- Basic knowledge about security concepts and secure coding
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communication skills in spoken and written English.
- At Devtron Labs you have the opportunity to work in a collaborative and trusting environment allowing you to turn your ideas into reality
- be part of a strong team, where everyone’s opinion matters
- have flexible working hours, and learning & development opportunities
- We trust on you because we are having fully remote work culture
- work in a meritocracy, where you grow professionally by excelling at work
Equal Opportunities: Devtron Labs is, and always will be, committed to diversity and inclusion. We seek Devtronians from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage everyone to bring their authentic, original and best selves to work.
HireSure.ai is a blockchain registry for job offers & employment history. Companies get transparent, immutable, and cryptographically verifiable job offers and employment history record stored in a secured cloud blockchain. HireSure companies experience significantly higher join ratio, better retention, a better brand perception, and better control on the hiring process. We are looking for passionate developers, willing to work in cutting edge technologies, and having experience in Django/Python.
- Work with the Product/ Business teams to get a full understanding of the requirements and propose creative and efficient solutions
- Come up with innovative solutions to the hurdles that confront us on a day-to-day basis.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Job Title: Software Development Manager
Job Type: Full – Time
Work Timings – General Shift
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide project management and overall leadership on every aspect of the software and infrastructure
- Engage in external customer and client discussions at all stages of a project lifecycle as needed, including initial project scoping efforts through development and project presentation.
- Get involved to provide directions for different projects inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery.
- Supervise architecture planning and lead efforts to develop a technical roadmap for projects.
- Breakdown the Project stories into Sprints and ensure project completion on time by delegating, monitoring, and mitigating risks.
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices.
- Perform closely with Engineers, Developers, and Product Management throughout the organization.
- Brainstorming new product development strategies and solutions.
- Constantly find ways to improve efficiency, introduce automation and smart measures for robust quality.
- Ensure quality design reviews to meet the customer’s SLA.
- Supervise resource allocation to assure the attainment of apt business and personnel development goals.
- Involve in strategic plans to accomplish technical as well as business with leadership chain, team, and customers.
- Evaluate projects, develop and update schedules plus supervise project status.
- Collaborate effectively with all team members as well as hold regular team meetings.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for the team to develop and grow into highly productive, self-motivated, and competitive intellectuals
Skills and Experience:
- BE/B-Tech/MBA in any related field.
- Experience: 5+ years
- Strong Verbal and Written Communications Skills.
- Strong Relationship Building Ability with teams at all locations.
- Ability to work Collaboratively with various Verticals across multiple Geographical Locations.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, efficiently & accurately.
- Should have technical knowledge of product development over Mobile, desktop, and enterprise infrastructure.
- Should have the ability to independently manage development from design through testing and deployment.
- Should have had experience tech stacks like MERN, MEAN, LAMP, or equivalent.
- UI experience is preferred.
- 2+ years of application development experience using Cloud technologies.
Personal Qualities and Behavior traits:
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organization and team members.
- Good organizational and communication skills and excellent attention to details
- Interact with individuals to facilitate information and feedback.