Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first and leading open-source test automation platform. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
We are inviting the right people to scale our growth, who can help us grow our teams in collaboration with product, engineering, and customer success teams. If you have a great attitude and a drive to succeed, hop on this test automation journey with us. Learn new technologies & grow your skills along the way!
- Manage the day to day operations of Inside Sales Team
- Ensure customer details are complete and correct, also collect contact details, profiles, and nature of business.
- Enrich leads by finding information about the person and the company who has signed up for the product.
- Identify key contacts at prospect accounts based on title and responsibilities
- Assign the leads to the respective salesperson according to category (start-up, SMB, Enterprise) and region.
- Ensure the team keeps all activity, customer information, notes, and documents up-to-date in salesforce.com and other relevant systems.
- Track daily sign-ups and demo requests and ensure they are all treated within 24 hours
- Help the SDR team with the right companies and personas to target.
- Fluency in prospecting tools and platforms (lead generation, email, phone, data enrichment & cleansing, BDR processes, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel is Must.
- Hands-on with social media - LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Experience with salesforce automation systems will be an added advantage
Candidates from SAAS , Technogy or product background with minimum 2 years experienced.
About Testsigma Technologies
|We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We’re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents.
- Dedicated hard-core hunting and New Logo acquisition role
- Manage a full sales-cycle from initial interest through sales activation.
- Accept and meet responsibility for the monthly revenue targets.
- Successfully engaged with some of the largest and most strategic accounts and land a number of meaningful and sizable wins.
- Support sales development execs/managers (SDR/BDR/SDM/BDM) in executing the sales cycle by thoughtfully addressing key stakeholders in the buyer journey while navigating organizational complexities.
- Identify new opportunities in the market, building relationships with prospects as an expert on employee benefits.
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge and its value to the prospective customers.
- Think critically about sales data and recommend new and scalable strategies to improve both sales numbers and the customer experience.
- Identify inefficiencies and pain points in existing workflows for prospects/customers and clearly communicate how we can solve these issues.
- Minimum 12+ years of B2B sales experience. SaaS Experience would be added advantage
- High level of natural intelligence, coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
- High degree of coachability and great listening skills.
- The desire to grow as a leader in a fast growing technology company.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience of selling to a HRO/COO/Admin would be really helpful.
Senior Consultant - Recruitment
Sapwood Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
Your primary job responsibility will include (and not limited to):
- Driving inquiries and admissions for the online and blended learning programs offered
- Looking after entire sales lifecycle: starting from engaging with leads till the final conversion
- Counselling professionals via call, email or in person and suggesting the best course for prospective students
- Updating and maintaining MIS reports
- Coordinating with marketing team to fine tune marketing plans related to admissions
- Should have a good convincing skills.
- Graduation / MBA
- Good written & spoken English and pitching skills
- Customer focus with good convincing ability and confident personality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - especially Excel, Power point and Word
Come, join us on our journey to provide jobs to a million people by 2026
Who We Are?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform, helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Founded in the year 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and
With a clientele of some of the hottest startups in the US, Wishup is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, 500Startups, and we have been consistently rated as one of the most coveted places to work at.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our in-house position of Inside Sales Manager.
What’s in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- Great Pay + high bonuses
- Be part of a 100x growth story - Wishup.co has grown 10x in the last 18 months
- High growth potential & impact - an early stage in Wishup’s journey
- Work from home (or anywhere), forever!
What are we looking for?- Prior experience in Inside Sales / Business Development in the US market
- Prior experience in lead generation for Enterprise accounts- Expertise in email reach-outs
- Proven record in overshooting the sales target
- Impeccable written & spoken English
- Identifying, qualifying, and prospecting enterprise business leads in the US market using outbound calling, email marketing, social media, and other relevant marketing channels
- Building and managing outbound business development pipeline
- Classifying hot, warm, and cold leads and taking the necessary steps to convert hot leads and nurture warm and cold leads
- Ability to convert leads into business
- Interacting and building relationships with the smartest global founders who are working on cutting-edge ideas
Job Prerequisites (to be verified during the interview process)
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with integrated camera & a pair of headphones
- Quiet workspace
Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/
Training at Wishup
Life at Wishup
- Converting Telephonic/ web enquiries into admissions
- Achieving business targets through effective counselling, as per timelines
- Following up for lead generations through tele-calling, WhatsApp, email, etc.
What you need to have:
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales/ Counselling. Candidates with prior edtech sales experience should highlight the same.
- Good Communication Skills & Disposition
- Self-Motivated & Confident approach
- Assertive & hardworking
- Flexible on timings.
What is the role?
You will be primarily responsible for creating the sales lead funnel across targeted geographies like USA, EMEA, APAC. This role will manage a team of SDRs and will need an experienced combination of demand generation, ABM, and SaaS sales expertise.
- Develop, maintain, and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
- Prioritize and group prospects according to opportunity, buyer need, persona, solution and buying cycle.
- Partner with the marketing team to develop full-fledged demand generation campaigns.
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, collaterals, channels for personas, and key accounts in the regions.
- Plan and execute ABM strategy for all products & geographies.
- Managing, training, and motivating SDRs to drive revenue growth.
What are we looking for?
- MBA with 5+ years of experience in SaaS-based B2B demand generation or ABM roles.
- The candidate should be an expert in Hubspot.
- Looking for an experienced candidate in the USA market.
- Prior team handling experience is a must.
- Expertise in handling CRM, drip campaigns, sales automation tools, and outbound lead generation techniques.
- A keen eye on data, analytics, and insights to drive revenue targets.
- Hands-on experience in sales pipeline management and top of the funnel metrics.
Whom will you work with?
You will work as part of the Sales team and report to the Sales head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
About Intugine Technologies:
Intugine Technologies is a Bangalore based IoT company started in 2013 within the walls of IIT Kharagpur. The company launched itself with a smart ring called Nimble. The company now aims to revolutionize the logistics sector of India, which is still at its nascent stage as compared to its foreign counterparts. Intugine Technologies is already leaving an impact in the logistics sector by working with flourishing start-ups like Flipkart, big enterprises like Philips, and 3PL companies like Mahindra Logistics.
Our team comprises of ambitious, reliable, and witty people who love to play around; while getting the job done. We are looking for smart and adventurous people who relish an opportunity to solve intricate problems. If you want to make an impact with your work, then Intugine is the right place for you.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives as you will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest in the company.
- Maintain and expand the Company's database of prospects within the assigned territory.
- Understand customer needs and requirements and brief the sales manager.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Following up on sales inquiries from customers.
- Account management when required for existing customers.
- Proven lead generation experience
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
What can you expect at Intugine?
A young team of like-minded, intellectually curious colleagues working together in a high paced learning environment with a flat hierarchy. An open environment where there would be continuous mentorship to help you achieve your peak potential.
(Outbound Sales Specialist)
Experience - 3 to 4 years
Location - Pune & Bangalore
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Specialist who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. If you're someone who loves travelling and has a strong desire to make a career in IT Sales, then you have reached the right place. The ideal candidate should have the hunger to perform consistently and meet expectations. You must be comfortable meeting end customers and discuss and understand mobility requirements.
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
- Establish and meet annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume for direct & through partner accounts.
- Meeting end customers to discuss their IT Mobility needs and requirements, Should be able to map customer organigram and propose the solution based on needs.
- Should be able to manage OEMs/Reseller/System Integration Partners for product promotion and push for targets.
- Should be ready for Travels within South India regions.
- Manage existing and potential new accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process.
- Should be a team player and working with Internal stakeholders/Allied teams.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture new customers
- Should be good at communication, Knowledge on using CRM is an added advantage.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and customer accounts
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs.
- Develop and sustain knowledge of Product features,offerings and associated technologies.
- You will need to be proactive and manage your own sales pipeline.
What we want to see in the potential Candidate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Great listening skills and a desire to learn proper consultative selling techniques.
- Sound knowledge of IT Mobility industry
- Self starter
- High-energy and positive attitude
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information in customer-facing scenarios
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
- Should have prior experience with a B2B product company
- Has good experience in SAAS B2B sales would be an added advantage
- MDM Domain understanding would be an added advantage.
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion MDM allows organizations to secure & manage endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, mPOS, and digital signages, along with apps and content. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices and ensures streamlined device management operations with InterOps. Fusion of Endpoints at Scale.
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their Device Management.