- Automate and streamline the deployment activities
- Monitor all production and development servers and ensure for 24/7 availability.
- Implement best practices to ensure security and availability.
- Work closely with development team to understand changes in each release and keep all tools up-to-date to ensure automated deployments
- Own up all infrastructure related troubleshooting during unplanned outages
- Escalate and communicate issues
- Work closely with development team to build platforms are designed for scale, availability and performance.
- Help developers with debugging issues.
- Proficient with Linux administration (backups, maintenance, installation/upgrades)
- Experience with IaC such as Terraform, AWS Cloudformation, etc.
- Experience with CI Tools - Jenkins or any relevant
- Experience on AWS and/or Microsoft Azure Services and Docker.
- Exposure to Monitoring Tools - Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus
- Experience and understanding of any RDBMS, NoSQL data stores. Good to have exposure to neo4j database or any graphical database.
- Working understanding of application code written in nodejs or any other programming language.
- Self-starter and Self-learner
- Great communication skills
- Need experience with following on AWS:
EC2, ECS, ECR, ALB, Cloudwatch, S3, Lambda, Serverless, RDS, Kinesis, CloudFormation
Experience with setting up & testing microservices at scale and come up with relevant CloudWatch alarms and metrics & dashboards.
Networking: VPC, Subnets, NAT Gateway, Certificate Manager, Route 53, route Tables, Security Groups
CI/CD: Automation with Jenkins.
Setting up infrastructure for Dev and Production:
Node js, Neo4j, Nginx / Apache, MongoDB/Atlas, Aurora MySQL, RDS, Redis Cluster.