- Developing distributed, resilient and high-performing back-end services
- Developing and leading a team for game matchmaking & multiplayer services
- Collaborating with the gameplay engineering team
- Leading the team to understand and solve complex architectural issues
- Helping grow and mentor a team of backend engineers of varying skill levels
- Experience writing code in a high-level programming language like: Java, Go-lang
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Azure services
- Expert-level knowledge of server architecture with high load and multiple concurrent users
- 6+ years experience in building backend systems
Good to Have:
- Prior experience in Gaming Industry
- Working knowledge on Unity/Unreal game engines
- Passion for making and playing games
- Experience in Infrastructure, DevOps, Integration/System Engineering roles
About Dream Game Studios
This role must be capable of building Dot net application and integration capabilities to enable microservice architecture. In addition to being hands on developer, the role requires the individual to leading and work with Dot net developers and integration developers, overseeing the end to end technical working to deliver features. Candidates who like to experiment and learn/discover new technologies, methods, tools with a direction to bring new capabilities to the product will be suitable
- Perform Product Discovery proof of concepts as directed by Product manager
- Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements. • Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering defect-free and well-tested code to QA.
- Capable of developing restful services using Dot net framework and other integration tools
- Work with management to create and adhere to schedules, while maintaining flexibility to adapt to shifting market demands.
- Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning front-end code.
- Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
- Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies.
- Rapid prototyping, and presenting conceptual design and working prototypes to management.
- Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review.
- Work with Product Management to analyze require
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in Dot Net framework preferably in cloud based platforms/infrastructure
- Experience in integration enablement preferably in REST APIs
- Experience in Database languages and stored procedures, database query optimization
- Experimental knowledge in a broad technical aspects like SSO (SAML2/Oauth2), Security, RPA, Microservices architecture
BE with 6+ years of experience in product development
TAPPP(https://tappp.com/" target="_blank">https://tappp.com/) is leading the charge in bringing premium digital entertainment content & live sports to global consumers via its prepaid platform.
We are available across platforms via the Web, Mobile, and Tablets. Building out this brand presents significant product and engineering challenges. At the center of solving those challenges is the TAPPP Product Engineering team which is responsible for the TAPPP product end to end.
The organization is flat, processes are minimal, individual responsibility is big, and there is an emphasis on keeping non-productive influences out of the everyday technical decision-making process. Upholding these philosophies will be imperative as we execute our aggressive plan of global expansion over the next 2 years.
Who are we looking for:
A coding enthusiast who loves writing elegant code and developing software systems.
As a senior java developer, you will be a part of the core product development team that is responsible for building high performant components of the TAPPP platform.
- You will be responsible for designing, coding, reviewing, testing, bug-fixing different modules of the software product that needs to work seamlessly across different environments.
- Write production-quality code in Java, J2EE, and Spring
- You will work in an agile team, working on the TAPPP revolutionary platform. You‘ll be using cutting-edge solutions (Spring Boot, Docker, Kafka, Redis, Continuous Delivery) for creating and maintaining high load distributed services that are part of our messaging platform.
Mandatory technical skills:
- Hands-on experience with
- Java 1.7+
- RDBMS (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- JPA (Hibernate or any other ORM framework)
- Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security
- Hands-on experience in writing extensible RESTful API's
- Hands-on in Java development (all facets of development) with a sound understanding of OOAD.
- Should have excellent debugging, code review, design review skills
- Should have a sound understanding of a Microservice based architecture
AWS (ECS, Cloudwatch)
- Strong independent contributor
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment
The position is based in Pune, India.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Python Developer, who adopts a hands-on approach and loves to build scalable, distributed and large web / mobile products. You would be responsible for designing the architecture, reviewing the code, building the technology and deploying web/mobile applications.
- Own the product development from scratch.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Contribute to discussion on software architecture while mentoring a team of developers.
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, SCRUM ceremonies, and troubleshoot to ensure uptime for live systems etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field from a premier college.
- Prior 3+ years of experience in back-end development (Python/ Golang) in a start-up or a dynamic work environment.
- Good exposure in writing and optimizing SQL for high-performance systems.
- Understanding of asyncio and eventloop/ uvloop concepts. Knowledge of frameworks such as Quart/ Fastapi/ Starlette is preferred.
- Knowledge of AWS; Caching technologies like Redis, Memcache; ELK; mySQL Databases, etc.
- Strong understanding of System Design, Microservice Architecture, Kafka, Pub/Sub, Message queues, and in-memory data stores etc.
- Customer oriented, responsive to changes, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
As the Java Developer, you will be responsible for developing cutting edge health-tech applications that include high scale transaction processing, intelligent bot based programs and data analytics.
What you will do:
- Building components for the company's advanced health tech platform using Java, Solr, SpringBoot, DialogFlow
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and solutions effectively
- Participating in technical planning and requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications
- Developing the Code as per the requirements
- Working with product team and constructing the tech roadmap
- Designing, building and scaling the company's backend microservices
- Maintaining code integrity and organization
- Applying all quality requirements to make the code production ready
- Developing and deploying new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Developing documentation related to technical aspects and to facilitate current support, development, upgrades, or migrations
- Designing and building efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Pro actively catching and fixing bugs, and providing support for the back end services
- Managing servers and infrastructure by keeping the lights on and refining the deployment architecture
What you need to have:
- Expert at hands on programming in JAVA and J2EE
- Must be from Product based companies (Should have developed Web Apps)
- Proven expertise in Java interfaces with MongoDB (or similar noSQL databases) as well as relational databases (mySQL, Postgres etc)
- Key contributor in atleast one 6+ months development project involving SpringBoot and Hibernate
- Strong understanding of application server infrastructure
- Good working knowledge of Maven based build systems
- Good understanding of build and deployment pipelines that involve ANT and Jenkins
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Good knowledge of working on Rest APIs , Webservices
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience with Lucene/Solr
- Familiarity with DiagFlow based chat bot building
- Knowledge of NLP
- Learnt AI/ML systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems
Job responsibility The Lead Developer contributes, to create a customer’s solution, in the building phase of the software development lifecycle. The Software Engineer is responsible for performing the detailed design of application and technical architecture components and classes in accordance to the specification provided by the Solution Architect, for coding of SW components, and for the early testing phases (component testing), and system testing supportShould have handled and leaded a team of front end and back developer and deliver projects on time.
Hands on experience in Java, Python, scripting
- Design, implement, deploy and support web-based applications and web services using server technologies stacks that include Java, MySQL
- Experience in Java/J2EE using web frameworks Play or Spring boot, REST API Development and ORM (JPA, Hibernate eBean etc.)
- In depth knowledge of Design patterns and Data structures
- Databases - MySQL, Oracle, SQL
- Solid understanding of concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs, Message Queue, Caching, Distributed/Scalable Architecture
- Secure application development best practices, such as OWASP
- Document and maintain all design documents and involve in review process.
- Experienced problem solving and debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Agile methodology is added advantage
- Knowledge of Cloud Knowledge /Azure
- Must know about Unix knowledge
- experience in Elastic search
- Expert software implementation and automated testing
- Promoting development standards, code reviews, mentoring, knowledge sharing
- Improving our Agile methodology maturity
- Product and feature design, scrum story writing
- Build, release, and deployment automation
- Product support & troubleshooting
- Demonstrated experience as a Java
- Should have a deep understanding of Enterprise/Distributed Architecture patterns and should be able to demonstrate the relevant usage of the same
- Turn high-level project requirements into application-level architecture and collaborate with the team members to implement the solution
- Strong experience and knowledge in Spring boot framework and microservice architecture
- Solid demonstrated object-oriented software development experience with Java, SQL, Maven, relational/NoSQL databases, and testing frameworks
- Strong working experience with developing RESTful services
- Should have experience working on Application frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, AOP
- Ability to take up tasks independently and willing to be an individual contributor when required
- Working experience or knowledge of Scrum/Kanban and SAFe agile processes
- Should have an excellent communication skill (Verbal & Oral)
- Create a platform to change the way kids learn: Because company is solving a unique problem, we have the chance to reimagine education. Be it collaboration or puzzles or interactive videos or even 3D experiences, there is a huge scope for innovation. You can help us get there.
- Tackle challenging and impactful problems: You'd jump between product, marketing, internal tools, process — participating in every phase from inception to implementation. Absolutely no boredom.
- Join us at a magical time: We went through Y Combinator, have raised funding and are seeing strong traction with a very lean team. You get to be among the first employees in one of the strongest and most passionate teams in the EdTech space.
So, what will you do as a Full Stack Lead at company?
- As one of the early employees, there will be a lot on your plate. All the time!
- You'll take ownership and build new product features from start to finish. We love to hire ‘Product Engineers’ who care about “why” behind a feature and suggest changes to hit the objectives even better
- You'll build improvements to performance, reliability, and product polish — for example, improving the efficiency and performance of our replicated state systems.
- You will mentor new joiners, review the pull requests and help with expanding the team as we grow
This might be for you if...
- You have strong knowledge of both front and back end technologies
- You have been professionally coding for at least 4 years
- You have worked in a startup and relish the chaos and pressure
- You've built and maintained quality user interfaces that have reached a large audience, ideally while the product is experiencing rapid growth.
- You can readily learn most technologies as you go. To you, technologies are about tools and tradeoffs, not an ideology.
- You care about the business implications of anything you build. You're not just going after cool stuff — you understand the balance between craft, speed, and the bottom line.
- Bonus: You're fluent with Typescript, Python, Go, NodeJS, Postgres, Docker.
- Bonus: You're familiar with multiple frameworks such as React, Django
- Bonus: You understand AWS infrastructure and can put out a fire if one happens
Do you want to work with a company which solves real time challenges by using Artificial Intelligence, Data Integration & Analytics, then read on.
The founder is a qualified physician an innovator at heart. He has immense experience in health management sector and has worked for international healthcare organizations.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Holding a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems
- Understanding the responsive and adaptive designs, and also the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment
What you need to have:
- 5+ years of experience in PHP and WordPress ( Mandatory)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS ( Mandatory) and Angular ( Add-on)
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/ or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)