- 5-10 years of experience in building API services using NodeJS Express and related frameworks
- Expert level understanding of NodeJS asynchronous runtime
- Experience with Postgres, NoSQL, Redis, and Firebase real-time database
- Experience with AWS services like Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, S3, EC2, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, etc
- Understanding of patterns and techniques for building scalable back-end infrastructure including caching, rate limiting, authentication, and authorization schemes.
- Experience in building highly scalable and high throughput services with millisecond response times
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and pick up new technology along with patience to mentor
Bonus skills –
- Experience with Elastic Search, Puppeteer
- Experience writing unit test
Fusion Softtech is one of the best offshore development companies based in Ahmedabad, India. We are a bunch of tech-savvy individuals who together as a teamwork to have great expertise in the latest technologies and developments so as to be able to cater the best of the services in the domain of Technology.
We, ensure being the hard core Technoids that our clients around the globe are given the best of our facilities through advancements in technologies which would actually help to make their lives a better place. What we do? We are specialized in creating user-friendly web-designs and applications with a primary goal to be simple and effective for use. We work hand-in-hand with your visions and goals to optimize your business/product. We provide you an end-to-end solution.
- Lead a team, handle client, conduct technical interview, and provide training to new joiners.
- Design, implement, and maintain web application phases.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations.
- Should have knowledge of Data structures
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established software application processes
- Ability to develop logical and high-quality code which meets functional specifications along with technical requirements for reusability, maintainability and scalability when appropriate application code for java programs.
- Ability to perform technical analysis based on requirements to establish architecture approach and create detailed design in support of the requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, worked for foreign client would be an added advantage.
OOPS, Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot , Spring security and Spring Batch SOAP, REST API, Logging Framework, Hibernate, XML, JEE (Servlets/JSP/JMS), web services experience, microservices, AWS, Kubernetes, ELK Stack, Multithreading, GIT
Key Skills and Experience:
- Min 5+ years of experience in the JAVA/J2EE.
- Experience with RESTFUL Web services.
- Experience in portal & web content management
- Hands-on experience in software development using J2EE Frameworks Spring, Spring Boot, Struts, Hibernate.
- Good to have experience or Knowledge in AngularJS, ReactJS, different AWS services like S3, EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda function.
- Exposure in any of the Databases -MySQL/Postgres/Oracle/DB2 etc.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible working hours.
- 5 days working
- Fun loving environment with ample scope for flexibility.
- Exposure to work for foreign clients
- Employee friendly leave & Company Policies.
- Best working culture
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
- Expert in Python with knowledge of Python best practices (PEP8)
- Strong knowledge of python web frameworks such as Django, Flask • Strong knowledge of building RESTful APIs using Django Rest Framework • Good Understanding of Django ORM Libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system • Strong experience on Linux
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL,MYSql) • Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes • Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Experience deploying on AWS is desirable
- Experience with Docker,Test Drive Development will be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence and communication skills • Experience in designing scalable micro-services is desirable
- 1-3 years of experience as a backend developer
- At least one product build and published
- SKILLS Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality • Work with distributed development teams
• 3+ Years of experience as a Go Developer
• Experience in ReactJS (most preferred) or AngularJS similar front end frameworks
• Experience with the Python or/and Golang (preferably both), SQL, and design/architectural
• Experience in Java or dotnet or other opensource technologies is an added advantage
• Hands-on experience on SQL, Query optimization, DB server migration
• Preferably experience in Postgre SQL or MySQL
• Knowledge of NOSQL databases will be an added advantage
• Experience in Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure with knowledge of containerization, Kubernetes is an
• Knowledge of one or more programming languages along with HTML5/CSS3,Bootstrap
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Experience with Threading, Multithreading and pipelines
• Experience in creating RESTful API’s With Golang or Python or Java in JSON, XMLs
• Experience with GitHub, Tortoise SVN Version Control
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong knowledge of asynchronous programming with the latest frameworks
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Strong knowledge of unit testing frameworks
• Proven knowledge of ORM techniques
• Skill for writing reusable libraries Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable
We are India’s leading SaaS-based mobile-ready e-commerce platform. Our product provides 360-degree e-commerce solutions for businesses across multiple industry verticals.StoreHippo provides an integrated and comprehensive package of the online store, mobile and web-based applications, payment gateways, and integrated logistics to its prospective customers, which means that they can explore the internet and mobile market while they focus on their core competence- the Business. They do the business, StoreHippo takes care of everything else! We also offer solutions for Global Businesses with features like Multi-Seller Marketplace, Multilingual Stores, IP-based Pricing, and many more advanced features.
We have 2000+ clients spread across the globe like Burger Paints, Wishfull, Career Point, Farm Veda & other brands are our respective clients whom we are providing our resources.
Company Site: http://www.storehippo.com/
What you will learn in StoreHippo :
- You’ll work in a variety of languages and technologies, and on multiple parts of our platform including front-end and back-end components. If you enjoy working on APIs, web apps, asynchronous message processing systems, and desktop applications, we would love to hear from you.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
What we are looking for:
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Design architecture, development, deployment etc.
- Code for fresh development and to troubleshoot in terms of resolving the issues.
- Well versed with agile methodologies and experience on team mentoring and project management.
- Designing and Developing the systems with the right patterns and technology stack.
Your Responsibilities :
1) Building highly scalable and secured applications/microservices and responsive APIs
2) Assessing the security risks associated with the platform architecture and suggesting/implementing suitable changes for the same.
3) Architect and implement back-end services to support our mobile and web clients.
4) Creating and implementing database schemas that represent and support business processes.
5) Use best software development practices and processes including unit testing, code reviews, and site monitoring post deployment.
6) Continue to research and evaluate new technologies that may improve performance and elegance of our software implementation.
7) Explore and Integrate third-party APIs when required for the project.
8) Work closely with the rest of the team to bring our features into production.
Your skills :
- Hands-on experience in Django Framework.
- Strong Knowledge of Python.
- Strong Knowledge of MVC design pattern and object oriented programming concepts.
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS like Postgresql and Database schema design.
- Experience in developing robust and secure RESTful web API and microservices using Django/Python.
- Experience in Test Driven Development.
- Experience in handling No-SQL MongoDB or similar.
- Hands-on experience in GitHub.
- Experience in CI, CD tools like jenkins.
- Experience in managing cloud-based web applications on Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud.
- You love code and up for the challenge!
*Urgent opening for PHP/Laravel Developer*
*Location :- Mohali. (Punjab)*
*Working days :- 5 Days*
*Work from Office Only.*
*Experience :- 1+ Yrs*
*CTC :- Upto 9 LPA*
*PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.*
*Desired Technical Skills :*
*2) Knowledge of any MVC framework Codeigniter etc.*
*3) Strong object-oriented programming skills.*
*4) Good understanding of both front-end and back-end web development.*
*5) Knowledge of eCommerce is a plus point.*
*Professional Skills :*
*1) A team player with good communications.*
*2) Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.*
*3) Great aptitude and attitude towards learning.*
*4) Take full responsibility for task/project execution.*
*5) Ability to prioritize own work and respect deadlines.*