Role and Responsibilities
- Coach & mentor recruiters on end-to-end recruitment, business & candidate management.
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures and uses data to create, measure and scale smart recruiting tactics
- Gathers market data and landscape for planning hiring strategies and decision making, and is informed of market trends and recruiting practices
- Acts as a Brand Ambassador, builds out talent networks and activates knowledgeable industry sources to develop and generate an ongoing pool of candidates through a diverse mix of sources
- Delivers on the promise to recruit a diverse candidate pipeline
- Is proactive in achieving hiring targets through an effective selection process
- Manages the hiring process and a first-class candidate experience end-to-end,
- Continually develops domain knowledge of the business function
- Handles multiple problems simultaneously with high judgment
- Managing MIS and provide regular reports to the stakeholders.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Recruitment in IT sector
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Team handling, Stakeholder Management
- Experience with both high-volume recruitment as well as specialist searches
- Experienced negotiator and ability to (pre-)close on deals
- Expertise in sourcing through social media channels and other innovative sourcing channels
- Proficiency and experience in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) will be an advantage
About Synapsica Healthcare
At Synapsica, we are creating AI-first PACS and radiology workflow solution that is fast, secure and automates reporting tasks, helping radiologists create high quality reports quicker.
Our goal is to enable radiologists with fast, easy to use AI technology that helps generate high quality, evidence-based reports to significantly improve patient care.
Synapsica is a growth stage HealthTech startup founded by alumni from AIIMS, IIT-KGP & IIM-A with a vision to increase the accessibility of diagnostic services globally. We are solving the problem of shortage of radiologists by bringing in automation at various stages of the radiology reporting process to reduce reporting time, costs & error rates & deliver efficiencies for better patient care.
We are deploying Computer Vision based Neural Networks models to identify biomarkers of pathologies in Radiology scans. These models not just identify pathologies, but provide detailed characterization of what exactly constitutes that pathology.
RADIOLens is an intuitive, AI enabled, cloud based RIS/PACS solution that makes diagnostic radiology workflows smoother. It provides Faster image uploading with Zero loss in image quality. RADIOLens helps automate mundane reporting tasks so radiologists can focus on clinical correlations for their patients.
Spindle for MRI Spine helps with reporting of age related degeneration of spine. It automatically identifies key spinal mensurations and provides a detailed, standardized report with annotated images of abnormal various spinal elements. It quickly identifies variations and pathologies, such as spinal deformations, degeneration, identification of listhesis, etc.
SpindleX for stress X-Rays of spine takes automation a step further by generating a one click automated reporting for all XR cases. These reports quantify all abnormalities and features of injury or early degeneration such as spinal instability, abnormal intersegmental motion etc. Illustrative graphs and tables comparing extent of injury against standards are automatically included in the report making it easier to generate qualitative reports with visual evidence.
Crescent segregates normal, abnormal and bad quality captures in chest X-rays. It identifies bad quality scans that need re-capture and for good scans it localizes and characterizes common lesions & abnormalities. With Crescent, standard, pre-filled reports are generated for normal radiographs and critical studies are prioritized in the worklist.
We are backed by Y Combinator and other investors from India, US and Japan. We are proud to have GE, AIIMS, the Spinal Kinetics as our partners.
Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://youtu.be/MtWSF-x2sxY
Join us, if you find this as exciting as we do!
Designation: Junior HR Executive
Experience : - 1- 2 years
Location: Karve Road, Pune
Notice period: Immediate joiners preferred. (We welcome the candidates who have career break also)
Skills require:-Education: MBA- HR , BBA - HR, PGDBM -HR
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Strong academic Knowledge of key Human Resource functions
- Excellent written documentation skills, and flawless English Grammar.
- Strong desire to learn and grow.
- Problem-Solving Skills
Role - https://www.naukri.com/hr-generalist-jobs" target="_blank">HR Generalist
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive experience in IT recruitment
- Moderate experience in people operations
- Must be an innovative, self-starter with abilities in grievance handling and people management.
- Immediate Joiners preferred
- Expert in sourcing profiles from job portals social platforms as per requirement.
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes.
- Screening Resume, line-up for interview follow up.
- Approaching prospective candidates through various communication channels.
- Conduct HR Pre-screening.
- Completing documentation, taking HR interviews, salary negotiation etc.
- Coordination / Pre joining engagement with the candidates till successful on boarding.
- Building the database through References, Buddy Referral Scheme, and Head Hunting.
- Handling employee relations, disciplinary concerns, and grievance handling as per the defined guidelines/policies
We are Looking for:-
- Should have minimum of 2+ years’ experience in IT hiring.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Must be proactive, self-driven, and energetic.
Human Resource Associate
GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is a social impact Agri tech enterprise focused on farmer-centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. Our mission is driven by the use of advanced technology. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of farmers, who are digitally naive. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energized and competent team that is working on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, and AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
We are looking for candidates who are aligned to our Human Resources vertical and will be responsible for the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems across the Organisation. You will work with the CXOs of the company.
If you are self-motivated, looking for an exciting career in Human Resource Management, and would like to be part of our growth journey, we would like to meet you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Design, develop, and implement Human Resource Strategy to support the end to end employee experience across the organization
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process
- Develop training and development programs across the organization
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Conduct end-to-end process hiring process across all departments - scouting, interview scheduling, onboarding, and exit process.
- Assist in performance management processes
- Maintain adequate documentation for HR records
- Initiating and Connecting with recruitment partners for sourcing new hires
- Innovating different ways of hiring
- Forging strong partnership and professional relationships with colleges and training academies to develop new hiring avenues
- Create and implement employee engagement initiatives at various levels
- Ensure great hires and build a strong team for the company.
- Specialization in Human resources will be preferred.
- Relevant experience of 1 - 2 years in the field of HR.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communications skills. Excellent teamwork skills
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite, Adobe Acrobat, and social media web platforms.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Great attention to detail.
- An analytical mind
Kindly note: Salary shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience
Our client is a part of the world’s largest global communications group that enables renowned brands across industries and sectors to effectively realise their marketing goals by creating meaningful experiences & telling impactful stories. With four decades of experience it has effectively set benchmarks in every format- on-ground, virtual and hybrid.
This is India’s first end to end truly experiential agency and was founded by a pioneer who paved the way for corporate events in India.
As a Manager HR- TA Specialist, you will be responsible for finding, recruiting, hiring and retaining talented candidates. You'll be in charge of planning, developing and implementing a new and productive Talent Acquisition strategy for our company.
What you will do:
- Investigating and determining employee needs
- Developing a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plan and strategies
- Designing, planning and executing employer branding activities
- Encouraging employees to be brand ambassadors
- Planning employee referral programs
- Using HRIS, Recruitment Marketing tools
- Sourcing and finding candidates qualified for open positions
- Performing analysis of hiring needs and providing employee hiring forecast
- Designing, planning and executing selection processes (conducting interviews and screening calls, administering psychological tests etc.)
- Reviewing employment applications and background check reports
- Finding bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Performing candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations and workshops
- Planning procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Suggesting measures for improving employee retention
- Leading, overseeing and supervising members of the recruiting team
- Using sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles
- Attending career and college fairs, and similar events
- Determining HR and recruiting KPIs
- Creating and presenting KPI reports
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- MA in human resources, business administration or similar relevant field
- 5+ years of experience as TA Manager or similar HR role
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test etc.)
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Ability to motivate employees
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Human Resources law
- Networking through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- Owning Requisitions (Hands-on role) End to end delivery (Requisitions, Offers to Follow Up, Onboarding)
- Sourcing the candidates as per requirement from the job portals and field sourcing.
- Developing and tracking goals for the recruiting and hiring process, team.
- Ensuring adherence to the compliances.
- Screening applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Conducting regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting -plans and implementation
- Developing a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Researching and recommending new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Fostering long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Establishing sound policies and the groundwork for equitable treatment for every employee.
- Taking exit interviews and understanding the reason for employees exiting.
- Ensuring that the recruitment targets are met through self and team's effort.
- Setting up of recruitment team in cities where the company expands.
Desired Candidate Profile What you need to have:
- Must know how to effectively post jobs on online portals.
- MUST HAVE HIRED FOR E-COMMERCE, LOGISTICS, OR BLUE-COLLARED JOBS WITH BEST RESULTS
- Have an excellent network of local blue-collared hiring agencies in Delhi-NCR
- Hands-on experience in PF, ESI, and Labor laws.
- Experience in compliance management.
- Diplomatic and a proven ability in building up effective relationships.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Be able to onboard 50 to 75 candidates in a week.
- Should be highly motivated and a self-starter at work.
- Should have managed a recruitment team previously.
- Should have potential to lead teams in multiple cities in future.
Position – OPT Recruiter
Required Experience – 3 or 3+ Years
Roles & Responsibilities’
- Minimum 3 or 3+ years of experience.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Good to have understanding about the trending IT skills in the market.
- Maintaining an active database of OPT candidates.
- Verification of work status.
- Good to have hands of experience in hiring of OPT, CPT, L2, TN, EAD, and Green Card candidates for technical trainings and placements.
- Screening the resumes and maintain separate database and Following up with the candidates.
- Ability to interact & develop Student network.
- Good Negotiation, Sourcing and Networking Skills.
- Coordinating the entire recruitment process till the consultant is on-boarding.
- Should be able to educate the consultants about the whole recruitment process.
- Soft skills- High degree of emotional intelligence, positive attitude, team work, and passion towards recruitment.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance/productivity management & improvement of all employees
- Organize half yearly employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Good Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Aptitude
Role : Executive Officer, CEO Office
Experience Range : 5 to 15 years
Qualification : Full Time MBA (1 or 2 year on campus program from Top 20 Management Schools)
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Role Summary : An Executive Officer at BHIVE Workspace has to take initiatives and healthily contribute to the strategic planning of the organization and should be able to do a lot of general management work as part of the CEO, Office. Should be willing to switch between tasks of multiple functions including but not limited to enterprise sales, marketing and expansions. Enterprise Sales would be one of the key work in the next two quarters. Please review the JD of Enterprise Sales at bhiveworkspace.com/careers
Ideally the role is more suitable for 10+ years of experience, but we are open to look at 5+ years experienced candidates who are capable of delivering like a senior candidate.
Key Deliverables :
- Be the Brand Ambassador for BHIVE as an employer
- Should be able to do general management activities
- Should be willing to work on multiple functions at the same time like marketing, sales and expansions
- Dealing with senior executives of partner companies, help with negotiation of new deals for company
- Help with executing new business strategies
- Flexibility on timings is expected. Should be able to work late evenings and on weekends when required.
Key Competencies :
- Effective Communicator
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Very strong on working with numbers on Excel
- Strong ability in creating reports regularly to aid decision making for management
- Being organized and excellent time management skills
- People Management Skills
- Networking skills
- Agile and Dynamic
- Leadership skills, business acumen, sales & marketing skills
- Hard working, passionate, fire fighter, issue resolver, team player & doer
- Prepared to work in a fast paced and demanding work environment.
* ESOP applicable for this position. BHIVE has a very strong employee friendly ESOP policy in place
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing itDevelop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Perform reference checks as need
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiationg employment terms
- Manage onboarding and new hire process
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Assist in Admin and HR related activities
- Quick Learner
- Smart worker
- Responsible & bumble
Job Type: Full-time
- Manpower planning
- Recruitment & Selection
- Employee induction
- HR policy implementation
- Payroll & employee benefits management
- Performance management
- Learning & development
- Employee Engagement
- Legal compliance management
- Office Administration
Qualification required: MBA/PGPM/PGDM