Designation- L1 Tech Support
Location – Kharghar
Experience - 2 to 5 years
L1 Tech Support: BE/Btech only.
- Must have minimum 2-3 years of support Experience on Financial transactions system
- Monitor and verify program execution, identification and communication of processing variances(e.g. run time, record counts, etc.) and potential issues
- Manage Production alerts and take necessary action as per the run-book
- Creation of incident tickets, and follow-up until closure as per Standard Operational Procedure
- Maintain and adhere production schedules to include ad-hoc requests
- Stopping and starting system processes
- Troubleshoot failures and determine best course of action
- Internal Stakeholder communications with respect to the daily production cycles
- Documenting all Operational activities (Known Error Database, reports, Troubleshooting steps, Operation manual, important mail communications)
- SLA Adherence.
- Good Understanding of SQL and scheduling.
- Familiarity/Experience with UNIX, LINUX, Windows environments
- Familiarity with scheduling and job monitoring tools
- Must be able to do work in all 3 shifts (morning/afternoon/night
If interested, kindly share updated resume, current CTC and Expected CTC.
Our client is a publicly traded enterprise in the UAE, working in Global Markets-Trading Solutions. They are looking for a VP, Head of Engineering, who has solid working knowledge of securities and yields across all financial product types. The Head of Engineering will primarily drive the vision, design, strategy, and implementation of integrated systems in order to support the business and ensure alignment of the architecture and implementation of the target trading system with business strategies and visions. Main Qualifications 12 - 15 years of IT experience with minimum 7 years of hands-on solution architecture experience for enterprise-grade trading applications. Hands on experience in trading technologies including FIX protocol, market data systems, high frequency trading
Order Management and Routing:
- C++ for All Back-end modules running on Linux CentOS.
- Python for Scripting.
- Qt Framework on C++ for Desktop Applications.
- Django Framework on Python for Web Server/REST Framework.
- Data Layer - Postgres db/Mongodb.
- Webmethod by Software AG
- Presentation Layer (Linux)
- Web Prelogin - Drupal/PHP
- Web Post Login - Vuejs
- Mobile App - Dart + Flutter/Ionic + Angular
- Business Layer ( Linux) - Golang
- Routine Jobs (Linux) - Golang
- Data Layer - MySQL/Maria DB
What you will achieve:
- Provide customers with a superior support experience
- Help customers with deployments, collecting logs, and providing them to the engineering team.
- Work as a liaison between the customer and the engineering team.
- Help customers effectively use our software and help with customizations where necessary
- Help identify bugs, and ensure that the fixes made by the engineering team are as per the customer requirements
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in a support engineering role in a SaaS company
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and diagnose IT problems.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Ability to relay important feedback to our developers.
Optmyzr is a fast moving, profitable, and stable Marketing Tech SaaS startup. We have been in business for 7+ years, profitable from year 1, and our team is comprised of amazing folks with experience at Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and so on. We are a developer focused team with end to end ownership of our features. We have offices in 4 countries - this position is for our main development center which is in Hyderabad (currently the whole company is working remotely)
Optmyzr is a product company and we do not offer outsourcing services. This gives us a lot of control over the design, as well as how we as a team choose to build features. Of course - with great power comes great responsibility!
We have paying customers in 50+ countries, including several Fortune 500 companies. We are featured in the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the USA for 3 years in a row. We have won several awards including the best pay-per-click ad management suite at the US search awards.
Why should you choose Optmyzr?
- A team that cultivates an environment of trust and understanding - for both customers and employees
- Focus on high quality product development, efficiency, and building what will sell
- Informal work environment, where people like to be mentors instead of managers
- Very flexible and understanding team - with initiatives like "Select your own holiday list"
- Cool unorthodox perks like "Wanderlust" - where the company comps a vacation trip for employees
- Completely bootstrapped and profitable business model, that allows us to decide our own priorities - no investors to please or impress :)
- Strong belief in growing sustainably, nurturing people, and having a work environment that has a happy and positive vibe.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
Location : Mumbai
Big Picture (The Opportunity) :
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your Career? & If you are able to maintain a positive attitude even when everything goes wrong, if you are detail oriented and self motivated with a passion to learn and improve your skills and knowledge, we have a perfect job for you !
What do we want from you ? (Our Expectations) :
- Zero to 2 years experience in Linux Operating System.
- Flexible working hours - able to support occasional nights, weekends, and call-ins, able to quickly adapt to a constantly changing faced paced environment. Open to travel to sites.
- An ideal person who is excited and motivated about running and supporting a production - grade critical infrastructure and looks for opportunities to improve processes with automation.
What are you required to do ? (Your Responsibilities) :
- Proactively maintain and develop all linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24*7*365 uptime service.
- Engineering of systems administration-related various solutions for our various SAAS products and projects as well as operational needs.
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning.
- Providing technical support to customers for Applications, Operating systems, and networking.
- Will also be the first point of contact for our clients, where installations are placed on a permanent basis, for basic troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Fault finding, analysis and logging information for reporting of performance exceptions.
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments.
Skills & Qualification Required (Add Value) :
- Graduate - Preferred to have Bachelor‘s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- He / She should be familiar with the installation and configuration of Linux operating systems and setup and operation of TCP/IP networking on Linux systems also familiar with Internet concepts including SMTP, IMAP, POP, HTTP, DNS, LDAP and related protocols.
- You should possess excellent communication skills .
- Knowledge of Email concepts, Helpdesk Concept , VoIP Concept , Cloud computing will be an added advantage.
Job Description for Remote HelpDesk Tech Support (for major Laptop/Desktop work, and minor Server work)
The HelpDesk Technician is responsible for handling first-level/second-level support of service requests. This relates to all technology that the customer is using. This will include workstations, servers, printers, networks, and client applications, specific hardware, and software.
The technician must be able to support remote-work applications.
Strong interpersonal skills are required. This includes verbal and written communication skills, active listening, telephony, and customer care.
End Clients: USA based Universities and Banks
Applications to be supported: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office 365, Networking like WiFi, VPN, applications, etc
Required Soft Skills: Fluent Spoken English skills (mandatory). Experience with USA-based customers is mandatory.
Required Exp: Minimum 2 years in Helpdesk Desktop Support
Requirements of Infrastructure for Work From Home (until Covid19): Excellent internet connection at home (4G and broadband), own good-condition Laptop, electricity backup, and quiet room to work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responding to queries via chat, email, or phone
- Ability to Communicate Effectively to help customers fix their issues and feel satisfied with the experience
- Tickets/Case Management
- Accurately recording the scope of the issue/request and logging into ServiceNow the information.
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues.
- Requesting feedback and/or monitoring calls and other methods of correspondence to improve training methods.
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts/notifications and respond accordingly through service tickets.
- Escalation of Tickets to the next level.
Providing technical assistance for questions and problems including:
- Troubleshooting Microsoft’s Office applications (Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Troubleshooting skills with the following operating Systems including Windows 10 (required), Windows 7 (required) and Mac O/S (basic troubleshooting only)
- Video Conferencing Solutions including Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Mobile Device support for ActiveSync and Outlook Mobile
- Other client applications like Learning Management Systems
- Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues:
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Unable to connect to the Wireless (WiFi)
- Unable to connect to the Internet
- Unable to connect to the corporate network (VPN)
- Unable to connect to any application.
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, and Remote Work.
- Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues
- Installing or changing software to fix issues
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues
- Understand processes in company systems by completing assigned training materials
- Creating/updating knowledgeable articles, and training other staff members on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
• No. of Openings:- 03 Openings
• Exp:- 2+ years
• Qualification:- B.E./ MCA/ M.Sc. (I.T.)/ BCA
We are looking for a PHP Developer with Laravel Experience who must be able to independently work on projects and in a team.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
• Minimum 2 years of experience
• Good Knowledge of OOPs.
• Experienced with complex SQL queries and database schema design.
• Knowledge of consuming and creating Web Services.
• MySQL and Linux understanding is a must.
• Should be strong with Web-services REST API, and JSON.
• Should have worked on a variety of projects, with experience in payment gateways, maps, graphs, etc.
• Good coding standards is a must.
• Should have experience with collaboration tools
Junior (Exp 4+ years) : B2
- Should have end to end knowledge of OTM life cycle and OTM Technical Architecture.
- Comfortable in: XML, XSL, JSPX, SQL, PLSQL, OTM DB Schema and style-sheet.
- Should be able to work on OTM Customizations and Integrations with Oracle & legacy Applications.
- Good working knowledge of Automation Agents and OTM Configurations.
- Should have Good Hands-on experience in Debugging/troubleshooting configuration issues e.g. Planning problems, commitment allocation, Itinerary issues.
- Working knowledge of BI Publisher Report.
- Actively participate in all configuration tasks including project testing and trouble shooting.
Good to have-
- Work closely with architects, onsite team and offshore team.
- Open to travel to client side during critical junctures for duration of 1 to 6 months.
- Provide guidance and trainings to fellow team members
- Should have strong communication skills (verbal and written"
Resource should be flexible to work in 24/7 timings (Day/Night/Weekends
We have an opportunity for a Lead Operations Engineer role with our client at Bangalore /Gurgaon. Sharing the JD for your reference. Please revert if you would be interested in this opportunity and we can connect accordingly.
9.00AM-6.00PM / 11.00AM -8.00PM / 2.00PM – 11.00PM / 7.00PM -3.00AM IST(Night shift allowance will be provided)
Lead Operations Engineer
About Our client
Who we are :
At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before,
Our client is helping the world's largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn. It offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24
social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together across social, marketing, advertising,
research, and customer care to manage customer experience at scale. Most exciting, Our client works with 50% of the Fortune 500 and nine of the world's 10 most valued brands, including McDonald's, Nestle, Nike,
P&G, Shell, Samsung, and Visa.
What You'll Do
What You’ll Do As a Lead Operations Engineer at our client, you should be passionate about working on new technologies, high profile projects, and are motivated to deliver solutions on an aggressive schedule.
Candidates from product based companies only.
1. 5-7 years of exposure and working knowledge of data centers on-premise or on AWS/Azure/GCP.
2. Working Experience on Jenkins, Ansible, Git, Release & Deployments
3. Working Experience on ELK, Mongo, Kafka, Kubernetes.
4. Implement and operate SaaS environments hosting multiple applications and provide production support.
5. Contribute to automation and provisioning of environments.
6. Strong Linux systems administration skills with RHCE/Centos.
7. Have scripting knowledge in one of the following – Python/Bash/Perl.
8. Good knowledge on Gradle, Maven, etc
9. Should have knowledge of service monitoring via Nagios, Sensu, etc
10. Good to have knowledge on setting up and deploying application servers .
11. Mentoring Team members
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work on application development lifecycle activities that include: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing & Implementation
- Execute all phases of software application projects including resolving issues and helping to ensure successful deployment
- Proactively adapt to the changing business and technological landscape of Salesforce and .Net/Java platforms
- Design Salesforce solutions and form effective project plans. Add value in all stages of project work (definition, development, deployment)
- Assist in developing customized solutions to problems identified by business area managers
- Tackle inconsistencies in data quality and create processes to overcome system deficiencies
- Master new technologies and development models
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 3+ years Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce development
- Must have experience in developing CRM Sales based applications, Workflows, Approvals, Reports (including joined reports), Dashboards along with basic SFDC “click and customize” environment
- Strong development skills in Lightning, Apex and Visualforce which includes writing triggers, components, classes etc.
- Sound experience in analyzing security requirements and accordingly designing and implementing profiles, roles, permissions etc
- Experience in developing integration processes using Salesforce.com’s Web Services API and third-party integration tools (Apex Data Loader, DB Amp etc) is desirable • Knowledge of SFDC deployment, configuration and administration processes would be an added advantage
- Must be up to date with latest releases in Salesforce as a platform
- Familiarity in jQuery, CSS, XML, DHTML and HTML
- Leverage experience with .NET development, web services development and SQL development to build integration points between Salesforce and back-end systems
- Good interpersonal skills, for effective communication with business and development teams
- Proven track record of successful and timely project delivery
- Candidate should have Salesforce certification
- 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence development.
- Experience with MicroStrategy toolset: Desktop, Report Services, Architect, OLAP, Administrator
- Strong experience in design, creation, and deployment of reports and dashboards
- Experience with designing reusable MicroStrategy components for business reporting
- Excellent communication skills to interact with users at various levels within the organization.
- Strong SQL skills to perform queries, data/file validation, analysis, profiling, etc, as needed
- Creating and maintaining documentation is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
- Experience with ETL and Collibra is a plus
- Previous experience in the banking industry is preferred
The IT Infrastructure Analyst is responsible for working on assigned projects and technical initiatives in an efficient/effective manner. The IT Infrastructure Analyst must possess a high degree of technical knowledge regarding server & storage systems and associated technology tools for managing them.
The individual is expected to be able to manage and support infrastructure systems as necessary, perform troubleshooting, build new systems, and monitor data center environments.
8-12 years’ experience in IT infrastructure management
Expertise in Dell Server Environments (Dell Hardware & Management system - Open Manage)
Expertise in VMWare (Vcentre setup and management)
Expertise in Windows server and storage
Expertise in EMC (now Dell) SAN and NAS devices
Good Linux skills (basic troubleshooting skills on Linux servers CentOS)
Good networking skills (troubleshooting skills)
Familiarity with Data Center Environmentals (Power, UPS, Cooling etc.)
Good to have:
- Experience with hyper-converged infrastructure such as Nutanix
- Experience and familiarity with Dell networking technology.
- Experience and familiarity with AWS