Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers.
Job Description :
- Extensive exp. with K8s (EKS/GKE) and k8s eco-system tooling e,g., Prometheus, ArgoCD, Grafana, Istio etc.
- Extensive AWS/GCP Core Infrastructure skills
- Infrastructure/ IAC Automation, Integration - Terraform
- Kubernetes resources engineering and management
- Experience with DevOps tools, CICD pipelines and release management
- Good at creating documentation(runbooks, design documents, implementation plans )
Linux Experience :
- Virtual networking
- Overlay networks
- Vxlans, GRE
Kubernetes Experience :
Should have experience in bringing up the Kubernetes cluster manually without using kubeadm tool.
Experience in observability is a plus
Cloud automation :
Familiarity with cloud platforms exclusively AWS, DevOps tools like Jenkins, terraform etc.
About Intuitive Technology Partners
About the Company
Blue Sky Analytics is a Climate Tech startup that combines the power of AI & Satellite data to aid in the creation of a global environmental data stack. Our funders include Beenext and Rainmatter. Over the next 12 months, we aim to expand to 10 environmental data-sets spanning water, land, heat, and more!
We are looking for DevOps Engineer who can help us build the infrastructure required to handle huge datasets on a scale. Primarily, you will work with AWS services like EC2, Lambda, ECS, Containers, etc. As part of our core development crew, you’ll be figuring out how to deploy applications ensuring high availability and fault tolerance along with a monitoring solution that has alerts for multiple microservices and pipelines. Come save the planet with us!
- Applications built at scale to go up and down on command.
- Manage a cluster of microservices talking to each other.
- Build pipelines for huge data ingestion, processing, and dissemination.
- Optimize services for low cost and high efficiency.
- Maintain high availability and scalable PSQL database cluster.
- Maintain alert and monitoring system using Prometheus, Grafana, and Elastic Search.
- 1-4 years of work experience.
- Strong emphasis on Infrastructure as Code - Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible.
- CI/CD concepts and implementation using Codepipeline, Github Actions.
- Advanced hold on AWS services like IAM, EC2, ECS, Lambda, S3, etc.
- Advanced Containerization - Docker, Kubernetes, ECS.
- Experience with managed services like database cluster, distributed services on EC2.
- Self-starters and curious folks who don't need to be micromanaged.
- Passionate about Blue Sky Climate Action and working with data at scale.
- Work from anywhere: Work by the beach or from the mountains.
- Open source at heart: We are building a community where you can use, contribute and collaborate on.
- Own a slice of the pie: Possibility of becoming an owner by investing in ESOPs.
- Flexible timings: Fit your work around your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive health cover: Health cover for you and your dependents to keep you tension free.
- Work Machine of choice: Buy a device and own it after completing a year at BSA.
- Quarterly Retreats: Yes there's work-but then there's all the non-work+fun aspect aka the retreat!
- Yearly vacations: Take time off to rest and get ready for the next big assignment by availing the paid leaves.
- Drive the architectural design, solution planning, and feasibility study on Cloud Computing Infrastructure.
- Deliver new IT services and exploit current infrastructure technologies.
- Drive the infrastructure roadmaps and planning in adopting the cloud infrastructure in a long
- Conduct research and make recommendations on suitable cloud platforms & services.
- Advice on and implement cloud best practices.
Desired understanding of the following - VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, Route 53,
Lambda, Billing, AWS MYSQL, Kinesis, API Gateway, Cloud Watch, EBS, AMI, RDS, Dynamo
DB, ELB, Light sail, Kubernetes, Docker, NAT Gateway
Education & Experience:
- 3 to 5 years related work experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Solid experience in infrastructure architecture solutions design
- Solid knowledge in AWS/Google Cloud
- Experience in managing implementations on public clouds (AWS/Google Cloud)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills - Good command of written and spoken English.
- Certification for AWS/Google Cloud Architect - Associate level
Certa (getcerta.com) is a Silicon Valley-based tech product start-up that is automating the vendor, supplier, and other stakeholder onboarding processes (think background checks, agreements, and the works) for companies across industries and geographies. With multiple Fortune-500 and Fortune-1000 clients, at Certa's tech team, you will be working on stuff that is changing the way huge companies do business.
The DevOps engineers will work within an agile team of Engineers and Operations personnel building highly resilient, scalable and performant AWS infrastructure in an automated and efficient manner. The DevOps engineers will work alongside the Application DevOps teams and cross-functional IT teams. The engineers will be required to use their initiative to innovate to achieve maximum performance and be prepared to investigate and use new products/services offered by AWS.
- Build and manage the AWS foundation platform to enable application deployments
- Monitor Infra Performance, build monitors and alerts.
- Engineer solutions on AWS foundation platform using Infrastructure As Code methods (e.g. Terraform)
- Integrate, configure, deploy and manage centrally provided common cloud services (e.g. IAM, networking, logging, Operating systems, Containers)
- Ensure compliance with centrally defined Security Standards
- Ensure compliancy with Operational risk standards (E.g. Network, Firewall, OS, Logging, Monitoring, Availability, Resiliency)
- Build and support continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and continuous testing activities
- Engineering activities to implement patches provided centrally
- Update support and operational documentation as required
Qualifications And Experience
• 1 > year experience in working as a Devops.
• Experience of building a range of Services in AWS including EC2, S3, VPC, Lambda, RDS, Fargate/ECS, Aurora Serverless
• Expert understanding of DevOps principles and Infrastructure as a Code concepts and techniques
• Strong understanding of CI/CD and available tools
• Security and Compliance, e.g. IAM and cloud compliance/auditing/monitoring tools
• Customer/stakeholder focus. Ability to build strong relationships with Application teams, cross functional IT and global/local IT teams
• Good leadership and teamwork skills - Works collaboratively in an agile environment with DevOps application ‘pods’ to provide AWS specific capability/skills required to deliver the service.
• Operational effectiveness - delivers solutions that align to approved design patterns and security standards
• Risk management effectiveness
• Excellent skills in at least one of following: Python, GO etc.
• Experienced in full automation and configuration management
• A successful track record of delivering complex projects and/or programs, utilizing appropriate techniques and tools to ensure and measure success
• A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others’ compliance with relevant regulatory processes
Position Level: Senior Engineer
AskSid.ai is a 4 years old start-up based in Bangalore, is fast growing and cofounded by
two ex-Mindtree employees each with 20+ years of experience. We were rated the No1
emerging SaaS company in India and won the NASSCOM EMERGE 50- League of 10
awards in 2019. Also got rated as the most innovative AI company in India for 2020 by
CII and Accenture Ventures. As a growing company, we are looking for passionate
engineers who aspire to build world class technology products of internet scale.
Setup, optimize, and maintain Kubernetes clusters on Microsoft Azure Cloud.
● Setup, maintain, optimize, and secure various Kubernetes clusters on MS Azure
● Setup and maintain containers, container availability, auto-scalability, storage
management, DNS, Proxy setup and maintain firewall, app gateway, and load
balancers on MS Azure Cloud.
● Build and manage backup, restore, and DR activities
Knowledge and skills
Education and Experience
- Engineering in computer science
- 3-5 years of experience in setup and management of Kubernetes infrastructure
- Expert level skills in analytical & problem solving
- Ability to communicate clearly in English
- Microsoft Azure
- Kubernetes, AKS services as well as custom clusters on bare metal infrastructure
- Linux internals & services
- Docker, Docker Registry
- NGINX, Load Balancing, Firewall, Security, PKI
- Shell & Awk Script, Azure Templates & scripting, Python Scripting
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases
We are looking for people with programming skills in Python, SQL, Cloud Computing. Candidate should have experience in at least one of the major cloud-computing platforms - AWS/Azure/GCP. He should professioanl experience in handling applications and databases in the cloud using VMs and Docker images. He should have ability to design and develop applications for the cloud.
You will be responsible for
- Leading the DevOps strategy and development of SAAS Product Deployments
- Leading and mentoring other computer programmers.
- Evaluating student work and providing guidance in the online courses in programming and cloud computing.
Qualifications: Graduate degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong programming skills in Python, SQL,
- Cloud Computing
2+ years of programming experience including Python, SQL, and Cloud Computing. Familiarity with command line working environment.
Note: A strong programming background, in any language and cloud computing platform is required. We are flexible about the degree of familiarity needed for the specific environments Python, SQL. If you have extensive experience in one of the cloud computing platforms and less in others you should still, consider applying.
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; including the ability to explain the concepts to others.
- A strong understanding of algorithms and data structures, and their performance characteristics.
- Awareness of and sensitivity to the educational goals of a multicultural population would also be desirable.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
Rules & Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and maintain all AWS infrastructure and services within a managed service environment
- Should be able to work on 24 X 7 shifts for support of infrastructure.
- Design, Deploy and maintain enterprise class security, network and systems management applications within an AWS environment
- Design and implement availability, scalability, and performance plans for the AWS managed service environment
- Continual re-evaluation of existing stack and infrastructure to maintain optimal performance, availability and security
- Manage the production deployment and deployment automation
- Implement process and quality improvements through task automation
- Institute infrastructure as code, security automation and automation or routine maintenance tasks
- Experience with containerization and orchestration tools like docker, Kubernetes
- Build, Deploy and Manage Kubernetes clusters thru automation
- Create and deliver knowledge sharing presentations and documentation for support teams
- Learning on the job and explore new technologies with little supervision
- Work effectively with onsite/offshore teams
- Must have Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and 4+ years of experience in IT
- Experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining all AWS infrastructure and services
- Design and implement availability, scalability, and performance plans for the AWS managed service environment
- Continual re-evaluation of existing stack and infrastructure to maintain optimal performance, availability, and security
- Hands-on technical expertise in Security Architecture, automation, integration, and deployment
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape
- Extensive experience with Kubernetes and AWS(IAM, Route53, SSM, S3, EFS, EBS, ELB, Lambda, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, SQS, SNS, RDS, Cloud Formation, DynamoDB)
- Solid understanding of AWS IAM Roles and Policies
- Solid Linux experience with a focus on web (Apache Tomcat/Nginx)
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Terraform\Chef\Ansible or similar.
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like Microservices, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/TLS, LDAP, JDBC, SQL, HTML
- Experience in managing and working with the offshore teams
- Familiarity with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins, GitLab CI
- Scripting experience (Python, Bash, etc.)
- AWS, Kubernetes Certification is preferred
- Ability to work with and influence Engineering teams
|CI/CD tools Jenkins/Bamboo/Teamcity/CircleCI, DevSecOps Pipeline, Cloud Services (AWS/Azure/GCP), Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Helm, Cloud formation template, Webserver deployment & config, Databases(SQL/NoSQL) deployment & config, Git, Artifactory, Monitoring tools (Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus etc), Application logs (ELK/EFK, Splunk etc.), API Gateways, Security tools, Vault.|
The DevOps team is one of the core technology teams of Lumiq.ai and is responsible for managing network activities, automating Cloud setups and application deployments. The team also interacts with our customers to work out solutions. If you are someone who is always pondering how to make things better, how technologies can interact, how various tools, technologies, and concepts can help a customer or how you can use various technologies to improve user experience, then Lumiq is the place of opportunities.
- Explore about the newest innovations in scalable and distributed systems.
- Helps in designing the architecture of the project, solutions to the existing problems and future improvements to be done.
- Make the cloud infrastructure and services smart by implementing automation and trigger based solutions.
- Interact with Data Engineers and Application Engineers to create continuous integration and deployment frameworks and pipelines.
- Playing around with large clusters on different clouds to tune your jobs or to learn.
- Researching about new technologies, proving the concepts and planning how to integrate or update.
- Be part of discussions of other projects to learn or to help.
- 2+years of experience as DevOps Engineer.
- You understand actual networking to Software defined networking.
- You like containers and open source orchestration system like Kubernetes, Mesos.
- Should have experience to secure system by creating robust access policy and network restrictions enforcement.
- Should have knowledge about how applications work are very important to design distributed systems.
- Should have experience to open source projects and have discussed the shortcomings or problems with the community on several occasions.
- You understand that provisioning a Virtual Machine is not DevOps.
- You know you are not a SysAdmin but DevOps Engineer who is the person behind developing operations for the system to run efficiently and scalably.
- Exposure on Private Cloud, Subnets, VPNs, Peering, Load Balancers and have worked with them.
- You check logs before screaming about error.
- Multiple Screens makes you more efficient.
- You are a doer who don’t say the word impossible.
- You understand the value of documentation of your work.
- You understand the Big Data ecosystem and how can you leverage cloud for it.
- You know these buddies - #airflow, #aws, #azure, #gcloud, #docker, #kubernetes, #mesos, #acs
2. Extensive expertise in the below in AWS Development.
3. Amazon Dynamo Db, Amazon RDS , Amazon APIs. AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS Cloud Formation.
4. Lambda, Kinesis. CodeCommit ,CodePipeline.
5. Leveraging AWS SDKs to interact with AWS services from the application.
6. Writing code that optimizes performance of AWS services used by the application.
7. Developing with Restful API interfaces.
8. Code-level application security (IAM roles, credentials, encryption, etc.).
9. Programming Language Python or .NET. Programming with AWS APIs.
10. General troubleshooting and debugging.