Knowledge Project Management is a unique space of contribution, as well as unique area of professional development.
It requires you to work on products & solutions where the core raw material is knowledge. Working with knowledge & knowledge experts requires a sophisticated set of capabilities that go beyond traditional project management skills.
Before we dive deep into the role, here are some examples of Knowledge Products that you will get an opportunity to work on in Illumine.
- Knowledge Interventions: A unique methodology to bring about precise shifts in thinking & working practices at scale & speed. For e.g. embedding Value Thinking in 80,000 BPS employees of top IT firm. Such interventions have multiple components that need to be put together, such as - Ethnographic research, Report creation, Knowledge Modeling, Content Building, training & managing pool of coaches, measurement in changes in thinking, coach audits etc.
- Knowledge based Consulting: We work with large corporate in designing new business models, new work models & practices etc. For e.g. building a sustainable business models based on trust-surplus in the insurance and mutual funds business in one of India’s largest financial services company. Such projects also involve multiple facets of knowledge product development & deployment, for e.g. creating visioning products, knowledge tools, knowledge platforms, new knowledge assimilations models etc.
As a Knowledge Project Manager your role is to anchor the both the development & deployment of these knowledge products across various contexts and domains.
To deliver such Knowledge Products, a Knowledge Project Manager works on one side with knowledge experts who specialize in several disciplines and on other side with client teams. You need to tie up all these different expertise and ensure that they come together to support client’s outcomes.
However, there are certain complexities involved in Knowledge projects:
- Knowledge products have strong creative element and knowledge experts need space & creative freedom and yet they have to be driven in time bound and focused way, so that the client commitments and client outcomes are met.
- As a Knowledge Project Manager, you have to build enough appreciation of multiple subjects, to be able to meaningfully engage with multiple experts & understand their point of view and yet retain integrity to the bigger picture.
This is unique opportunity for people who like to learn new things, engage deeply with subject matter and yet have the right managerial & enabling attitude to take end to end ownership of delivering projects.
Illumine is a Mumbai-based firm working in the areas of Research, Consulting, Publishing and Scalable Change.
Illumine has worked on large scale transformation projects across different contexts & domains. We have partnered with India’s largest and best-known businesses, educational institutions and government and public services departments and community development agencies.
Through our work we have impacted over four million people by bringing about deep transformation in their lives.
About Illumine Knowledge Resources Pvt. Ltd.
Illumine has three faces – Illumine Lab, Illumine Consulting and Illumine Foundation.
Illumine Lab works on developing new ideas, methods in the Knowledge and Cognitive Sciences and leverages this expertise to solve wicked problems facing society.
Illumine Consulting works on the specialized area of large-scale transformations of large organizations to help them design their future in a continuously changing world. Through our projects we have worked on enabling industry-leaders across sectors – banking, financial services, IT, FMCG, Retail, etc.
Illumine Foundation works on two nation-wide education missions to build next generation citizens in India. Through these missions 10 lakh school children and 7 lakh graduates have been impacted so far.
Illumine has, thus far, impacted 4 million people across India and across sectors.
WORKING AT ILLUMINE
- The team at Illumine is like a football team– we have no hierarchy, working dynamically with high degrees of collaboration, with multiple people taking on multiple roles to meet the outcome, and team members enabling & helping each other to achieve their individual goals as well as collective goals.
The most important aspect of envisioning Illumine as a football team is that the burden of deadlines, the glory of success and the pain of failure (if any) is shared collectively by the team and not individuals.
- Illumine has a multi-disciplinary team with people from diverse backgrounds and diverse age groups– Engineering, Management, Social Sciences and Psychology, Architects, Ethnographers, etc. Diversity of educational backgrounds and thought is deeply valued at Illumine.
About the work culture
People join Illumine with the purpose of self-actualization and making deep, long lasting contributions to society. Each person needs to integrate certain apparent dichotomies to successfully grow and contribute at Illumine. Know more on our work culture
Are you looking for an opportunity to solve new business challenges through innovative technology? If yes, Noon’s Private Label team is looking for TPM to build products/solutions for our Buyers/Vendors/Manufacturers.
You will investigate solutions to complex sourcing and supply chain problems, design solutions and work closely with the Engineering team to implement them.
You will work closely with business teams, technical teams and operational teams alike.
You'll need to work well cross functionally, have strong interpersonal and written communication skills, be able to operate successfully both strategically and tactically, and have a strong bias for action.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about innovation, can demonstrate a high degree of ownership, and want to have fun while they build excellent products.
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & the University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build and own overall P&L for the Digital Affinity Partnerships Channel
- Drive overall strategy and direction for the channel in collaboration with management and other internal stakeholders
- Hire and develop a high performing Partnership Team - this team would be responsible for tie-ups with our Affinity Partners and ensuring that each partnership grows in revenue and End-Customer satisfaction
- Hire and develop a high performing Partnership Delivery Team - this team is responsible for ensuring that End-Customer sales, servicing, and claims experience is continually improved
- Drive large strategic initiatives to drive 10x growth for the channel on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for actively driving teams to track and action on key metrics on a daily basis - revenue, profitability, conversion, and NPS
- Collaborate with internal teams to bring new insurance products to market
- Work closely with RIA tech and product management teams to productize and scale the Digital Affinity channel
- Very strong knowledge of Insurance and Insurance Products
- Good knowledge of business models and working of various digital ecosystem companies (e.g. FinTech, Telecom, Payments, eCommerce, etc.) and digital health companies (e.g. ePharmacies, TeleConsultation, etc.)
- Proven track record of building and scaling Partnership teams
- Strong understanding of digital customer journeys and digitizing back-end operations
- Process-driven and metric-driven approach
- Great to Have
- Track record of using tech + data to digitize processes, experience in working with engineering teams to build APIs, past experience with customer UI/UX journeys
- Bring own relationships with digital ecosystem partners
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Technical Producer you’ll be planning, organising and managing technical projects, working closely with developers and senior management.
What you tell your friends you do
“I am the person behind the curtain, working to ensure our tools and technology are at the cutting edge.”
What you will really be doing
- Working with the CTO and Senior Producer to organise, plan and manage the development of Kwalee’s technology projects, both frontend and backend.
- Breaking down complex projects into manageable tasks for developers.
- Ensuring senior management has a clear understanding of what is coming and when.
- Constant aligning and tracking of the tech team’s goals to fully support the priorities and requirements of the projects.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- 3+ years experience in a production management role within a games studio.
- Ability to plan and visualise complex roadmaps
- Able to work with highly technical staff members
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- A charismatic, energetic and integral character.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of agile project management methodologies.
- A “self-starter” mentality.
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
LambdaTest is a cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. LambdaTest provides access to a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating system that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing. The product roadmap is evolving and there are many more functionalities and features which will be added to the product. The company is angel funded by the leading investors and entrepreneurs of the industry. We are growing at a fantastic rate. This is an incredible opportunity for someone talented and ambitious to make a huge impact.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out a product that delivers the company’s vision and strategy.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Implement new features to solve critical problems that our customers face in their development and testing cycle.
- Define, track and improve feature success metric.
- Work closely with our engineering and design teams to simplify testing for our customers Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing and GTM team and execute successful product launches
- 3 – 5 years of overall experience in Product Management or Engineering Passionate or hands-on about programming, software testing and DevOps Able to understand and write code.
- Have prior experience building or using developer products Strong hold on basic tech concepts. Willingness to learn advanced concepts.
- Experience in web, app development or automation testing is a plus (Optional)
The B2B manufacturing industry has a lack of digitisation globally. NowPurchase is building layers of technology to help improve the productivity and profits of the manufacturer. For this we are building the OS (Operating System) that will seamlessly connect factory equipment such as furnaces and spectrometers to our software systems that provide real time optimisations.
The end-game is to use this interconnected system to do great production planning and autonomous procurement of their raw materials. The Heart of NowPurchase will be a marketplace consisting of these smart factories and raw material suppliers.
Here a video that explains our product journey:
## **Role Description**
As a Product Manager, you will own NowPurchase’s strategy, approach, and product roadmap for the **MetalCloud** platform that aims to build the operating system of metal manufacturing. To achieve your objectives, you will collaborate with the 2 founders, the data guy, the technology engineering manager and the metallurgist. You are expected to understand the metal manufacturing domain intimately during your course at NowPurchase.
### **What are the expectations from this role?**
- **You will own Strategy**: You will identify the key strategy questions and drive to resolution and alignment with the stakeholders.
- **You will own Roadmap & Features**: You will own the product roadmap for the entire platform!
- **You will own Metrics**: You will define the metrics, goals and measure outcome by designing testable MVPs. We do quick iterations. Anything that works is taken forward, others are dropped and deleted.
- **You will create product strategy documents** that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- **Learn Domain fast!** You are expected to understand the metal manufacturing domain as soon as possible. We have an in house metallurgist who can help you with that.
- **Tight team**: You will work with the 2 founders, the data guy, the engineering manager and the metallurgist.
- Expect yourself to be spending a LOT of time in factories observing the manufacturing process as part of your primary research to come up with product roadmap ideas and testing existing MVPs.
## **Qualifications and Experience**
- Experience with working with Product in your own startup or other startups.
- Experience identifying business opportunities, building a product strategy, and influencing delivery against a multi-year roadmap
- Understands core technologies utilized in their product domain and is fluent in pros and cons of technical alternatives
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast paced and an unstructured environment.
- Hands-on experience of both qualitative and quantitative research methods such as AB testing, data analytics, and user research
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in leading a team with interaction designers and developers
## **Compensation & Benefits**
- **Cash Compensation:** As per industry standards & pedigree of candidate
- **ESOPs:** 10% of NowPurchase is dedicated to current & future team members. Your package would entail some ESOPs so that you own a part of the company and grow along with it.
- **Medical Insurance:** Benefits of group insurance of 3 lakhs for family including parents, spouse, children
- **Generous leave structure and WFHs** including Marriage, Maternity & Paternity leaves
- Snacks on the house
- **Complete Relocation Expenses:** We are building a unicorn out of the city of Joy (Kolkata). We will pay for everything you spend to relocate here.
## **Possible Growth path**
Product Manager> Senior Product Manager > Chief Product Officer (CPO)
## **Hiring Process**
1. Screening of applicants & initial telephonic call with Manager -HR
2. F2F/Video Interview with Cofounder CTO
3. F2F/Video Interview with Cofounder CEO
4. Take home written assessment
5. Email communication on final feedback
The end to end process shall take less than 10 days. We pride ourselves on being transparent & moving fast.
*Candidates who accept an offer may join within 1 hour, 1 week or up to 45days of signing - though, we have a preference for as short a gap period between signing and joining since we're at the most exciting part of our journey - laying the foundation for the NowPurchase platform!*
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a development team and client coordination.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Collaborate with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features backlog and specifying requirements
• Taking Ownership of Delivery
• Drive technology discussion and strategy in line with business needs and company reference architecture
• Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, the expected timeline,
• Support execution team with resolution of roadblocks and inter-dependencies Partner with technical and functional teams external to the project to ensure their tasks are completed as required
• Ensure quality of deliverable is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
• Conducting daily scrum calls for smooth delivery.
How we are different
We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale. We are a technology agnostic company that focus more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology.
Why to join us
- We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to oversee the successful execution of projects which involve deep integrations of various systems. This TPM should be able to identify the complete requirements of all involved stakeholders and identify the technical solution with a clear breakdown of tasks required for successful completion of the project.
- Create clear requirement documents for both new projects and changes on existing technical projects
- Identify business risks and points of failure in ongoing projects
- Plan and manage releases with all the system providers
- Troubleshoot any system failures on current projects
- Candidate must be from IIT.
- Candidate must have knowledge on Agile and Scrum.
- 4+ Years of total experience with atleast 2+ years in project management
- Understanding of data pipelines.
- Prior experience or knowledge on IT/Telephony Systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask - excellent planning and time management skills
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Must have 6+ years of overall technology experience.
- Must have 2 years of experience managing Blockchain Projects or having hands on experience with development and management.
- Ability to manage multiple teams both on technical and overall delivery
- Excellent client and tech team handling skills. Ideally, have great balance with aggression and smartness.
- Having experience in DeFi and NFT will be great advantage. Or at least have passion to take deep dive into the same
- Having experience with Project Documentation will be given high preference.
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Scrums
- Should have basic experience with any of the Project Management tools Trello, Kanban, Jira, Asana and other popular in the market.
- Must have experience of source repositories (GitHub).
- Getting hands on with core development work! Yes you’ll lead and manage your own team, but you’ll also frequently get down to coding, testing, and designing solutions
- Full Stack Development! Whether it is building a new product or taking an existing one to the next level, you’ll be expected to work on full-stack application development whenever the situation calls for
- Juggling Business and Technology! We want someone who can understand the client’s business requirements and be able to map technology solutions to make these requirements work
- Leading from the front! Your charismatic leadership skills will help in leading and motivating your team through all stages of the product development lifecycle.
- Being a Mentor! Your team will constantly look up to you for guidance in challenging situations and we are looking for someone who can bring them up as tomorrow’s leaders
- Sound technical depth with over 6 years of experience in Java and open source technologies and managing the end to end product development life cycle
- Exceptional communication skills that can be leveraged in effectively communicating with teams, clients and business leaders within the company
- Stellar business orientation and the ability to link technology and business to devise apt solutions
- 10+ years of experience in core Java/J2EE
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Technical Lead mentoring team of 3 to 5 developers
- Strong knowledge of one the web application framework such as Spring, Struts
- Strong knowledge of web services (Restful)
- Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design, data structure, and data architectures
- Good knowledge of relation database, SQL and ORM
- Curiosity and attention to detail
- Strong communicator with visual, verbal, and writing skills to clearly articulate complex design problems and solutions
- Adaptable to changing technology and restrictions, design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements.
· Acting as primary interface to client business units during all phases of
· Perform project kick-off meetings with customers and delivery
· Identify scope, create project plan, manage, monitor and control
multiple externally facing customer implementations of our software.
Manage the project budget, team resources, communications, and
· Review and update various project documentation, including different
tools and templates
· Ensure that customers successfully migrate to the Companies solution
in the most optimal way, with an effective transition to support upon
· Monitor and report on project progress, problems and recommended
solutions to the customer
· Identify and resolve risks and issues in a timely manner. Escalate
concerns to the project team and senior management when appropriate.
· Report on deployments, schedules, budgets and revenue using
· Foster continued growth of the team’s project management
capabilities, improving knowledge and experience within the PMO.
· Successfully manages several competing priorities.
· Contribute to the overall goals and objectives of the Project
· Creating project plan, identifying scope, goals, deliverables, timelines
and required resources
· Managing the day-to-day implementation of operational project
aspects, dening project tasks and resource allocation
· Supporting customers in migration from current to future state in the
most optimal way
· Updating and tracking project timelines and deliverables
· Providing direction and support to the implementation team and
reviewing deliverables prepared by the team
· Managing project issues and dependencies
· Provide coaching, mentoring and support to less experienced project
· Establish processes and mitigating strategies for managing issues and
risks across project and associated projects, including escalation
Required Experience and Skills:
PMP or Prince II designation an asset
· Companies experience an asset
· Previous experience with real time retail and delivery systems is a plus
· Previous knowledge of IoT based solutions is a plus
· Experience with relational databases and data model concepts (data
mining, data analysis)
· Experience working in a production environment
· Solid understanding of systems design
· Great attitude and work ethic
· Strong leadership and relationship building capabilities, with ability to
negotiate with and inuence others to drive successful project outcomes
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Attention to detail and a passion to achieve quality outcomes
· Self starter with the ability to take on new challenges
· Quick learner with strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to self manage, and monitor and track key performance
Solid understanding of key program and project management and communications tools, such as Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word,
Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
What skills, experience and qualications do I need?
+ Masters or Bachelors degree.
+ 12+ years' experience in one or more of the following areas: Project
management and delivery of complex projects
+ 5+ years of people management experience.