Say Hello @Byteridge!
Do you know that organisations including Microsoft, Tata, Boat, Cashe, Pinelabs, Philips, ADP, Techstars, Moglix and many others trust us to deliver mission critical products and software?
We are loved by our customers and team members alike! We are rated 4.4/5 on Glassdoor, 4.9/5 on Clutch and 5/5 on Goodfirms.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Generate and build client relationships leading to qualified opportunity identification and involvement throughout the sales cycle, especially in absence of an existing client relationship or opportunity
Ability to identify a client problem statement, and craft a value proposition that provides specific outcomes addressing client needs through proposals and presentations.
Effectively manage and drive the sales cycle from prospection through to successful closures.
Developing and overseeing control and tracking systems to oversee new and ongoing sales & marketing initiatives.
Build, track, analyze and present performance metrics to make data-driven decisions toward sales closures
Prior experience in software sales or software development
MBA from a Tier 1/ Tier 2 institute with Bachelor’s degree preferred in computers, marketing or similar stream
Excellent communication skills - written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
Customer Centricity, self-motivation with a result-oriented approach
Team Player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a goal-oriented high growth environment
About Octech Digital
Octech Digital is a full-service tech firm built to match the demands of the industry. We are a fun, young team consisting of determined individuals looking to make a dent. We have an incredible presence in the UAE and India markets with plans to expand globally. We build Metaverses, AR on Snap, Spark, and the web, WhatsApp and Instagram chatbots, and hyper-casual games on HTML5.
This is a Bangalore-based role. We are looking for experienced individuals for the role of Sales And Marketing Specialist. Your day-to-day would be a mix of sales, client-facing, and project and campaign management. In this role, you would be working with some of the most talented individuals across the board while also getting experience working with big brands and marketing agencies. You will also be working closely with the founding team who will not only be your associates but also your mentors. With this role, you will be pushing boundaries not only for yourself but also for Octech, whether it is through problem-solving, ideating, attending meetings, drafting internal, social media, and external comms, or through tracking of projects across teams. While this role is open for freshers, individuals looking to start out in marketing tech from other fields can also apply.
- Sell The Company. Find your way to the right people at leading companies and help them succeed with The Company You’ll own the full lifecycle, from lead generation to deal closure.
- Develop the Company sales playbook—what’s the best messaging? What specific roles should we pilot? —into a repeatable machine.
- Work closely with the internal marketing team to ensure a smooth transition from sales to execution.
- Become an expert in growth marketing and help build the future of our offering.
- Passionate about digital and tech and keeps up-to-date with the latest in marketing tech and products.
- A keen interest in the world of marketing and a passion for creativity.
- A problem-solving attitude and approach to your day-to-day, but know when to ask for help and bring in your Account Director for support.
- The ability to adapt quickly, plan ahead, and flag to your team when you see there may be
- potential sticking points down the line.
- A team player with a client-centric focus who possesses the ability to build strong and effective
- working relationships with your teams and colleagues.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Effective communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to manage multiple projects, budgets, and channels.
- Curious about the clients’ business and sector.
- Able to deal positively with setbacks.
- Ability to thrive and remain agile in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
We are looking for Enterprise Sales Head who will be meeting Wedding Planners / CXOs to generate business from their respective regions. One who takes the responsibility will have to work hard and deliver results to get a team. We don't believe in the hire and fire thing but our perfumers have done their bit in making the best possible perfumes, designers have done their bit in making excellent packaging and designing, similarily sales guys will have to do substantial sales to remain relevant and grow with us.
If you have connections with CXOs it may give you some headstart but up till now, we have sold to people whom we never knew. We believe if the product, intention, and pitch are right you can close any deal even with strangers
As a Startup Growth Manager, you will work closely with - and learn from - our VP of Sales, Founders, and Client Partners to seek new target accounts and expand existing accounts. Flexiple is in hyper-growth mode right now, and this role is instrumental in keeping us on our upward trajectory.
This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about sales and looking to use this opportunity as a launchpad into inside sales. Learn firsthand how your efforts lead to opportunities for the company and become skilled in researching potential customers, creative outreach, enticing potential clients.
You have the opportunity to be a part of a company that is leading the remote work revolution and changing the way B2B sales is done in the services industry. We expect to grow to $15 million by end of FY22-23.
This is a remote position. However, we require applicants to overlap with both US and Indo-Australian timezone.
- Full Sales Cycle Management: You will manage the entire sales cycle from claiming the lead to closing the sale. As the first and main point of contact for our prospective clients, you will be responsible for bringing these sales to the finish line.
- Client Rapport and Industry Knowledge: Clients are at the heart of everything we do. You will be building rapport with our prospective clients, including researching clients prior to outreach, staying informed on industry trends, and Flexiple's competitors.
- Collaboration with Team Members: You will collaborate with your team to respond to high-volume inbound client leads with urgency. Communicating via Zoom and Slack is critical to maintaining a high level of collaboration and clear communication within the team.
- Growth and Development: Our team has an aversion to complacency. We are always looking to improve both individually and as a team. Being open to and implementing feedback will be critical keys to success in this role and at Flexiple. As you become more comfortable in the role, you will help evolve our demand generation strategy and tactics.
Expectations in Week 1
- Onboard and integrate with Flexiple.
- Learn our business model, about your team members and our story.
- Understand the current client sales, delivery processes while working with the team.
- Become acquainted with the cross functional teams that you will be working along side
Expectations in Month 1
- Complete understanding the current client sales, delivery processes while working with the team.
- Begin to claim and talk to leads, understand their initial needs, overcome any objections, present our value proposition, and close the leads that are a good fit for us and our model.
- Work alongside the various talent units to ensure your prospects are progressing through the funnel.
- Pick up necessary tech skills that are needed for the industry.
Expectations till Month 3
- Be fully ramped up and integrated into the team.
- Continue working on own set of leads and deliver on targets by exhibiting a successful track record of hitting sales goals.
- Build up on the tech skills you picked up in the first month.
Expectations till Month 6
- Have a solid history of claiming and closing new business by consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Identify areas of process improvement to help increase efficiency and effectiveness for the team.
- Begin to mentor new members of the team, helping them learn about Flexiple, our model, and pass along standard methodologies.
Expectations in Year 1
- Continue to gain and close new business along with managing your funnel to consistently meet and exceed sales targets.
- Become a productive, collaborative, and consistent contributor to the team.
Who are you:
- 0-4 years of experience working in the tech/ startup ecosystem or an engineering graduate with basic understanding of technology.
- Previous software or tech-related sales experience and education are a plus.
- You are "client-centric". You will be working with prospective clients daily; uncovering and resolving clients’ issues through value-based selling.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are growing rapidly as a company and, as a result, we move quickly. Having exceptional time management skills and the ability to manage a high volume of clients is key to being successful in this role.
- You have a “will-to-win” attitude. You’re looking to not only meet but exceed your quota and are naturally competitive. We provide a base salary plus commission and want our Startup Managers to make the most out of it!
- You’re a “learn-it-all”. We are looking for someone that is always looking to grow, strives for improvement, and constantly seeks feedback from peers/ leaders.
- Along those lines, you are highly collaborative with your team members. Even as an individual contributor, you seek to share and gain knowledge from those around you.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously; you have a sense of humor and are comfortable with sarcasm. This position does sit on our Sales teams, after all.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Flexiple. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Compensation and Benefits:
- A fully remote (work from anywhere) role
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary plus benefits
- A flat and transparent culture
- Support for setting up home office
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for growth and learning
1.Sales executives must have good interpersonal skills to deal with buyers
Perks and BenefitsAttractive incentives offered
We are hiring, young, enthusiastic, dynamic, smart and experienced individual to be a part of our expanding marketing chain of Casey Food division. If you have –
- A Bachelor’s degree, with sales as your core dream.
- Proven Sales Experience.
- Fantastic track record of meeting sales target.
- A passion towards multitasking and team building.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and management skills.
- Excellent negotiation, convincing and consultative sales expertise.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer orientation knowledge.
Then you are the one to whom we are searching for. Being the Sales head of a district, you will dispose the following job responsibilities:
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
We are looking the following skill sets within a prospective candidate –
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A versatile personality with above average organizational and planning skills.
- A person with critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- A good team player with creation and handling of team.
- A customer centric person with customer centric business agenda.
- An exemplar having capacity to analyze marketing trends, and promoting product, service and promotional activities.
- A person who can develop transparent marketing strategies to expand brand recognition.
3 – 8 years in FMCG/Retail of Insurance Marketing.
20,000 fixed as regular salary, and 5, 000 as TA. Total = 25,000.
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- To stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- To build strong relationships with customers for business growth.