- Maximizing the revenue and margin from products through online Channel sales and achieve day-to-day and monthly revenue targets
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies
- Evaluating key indicators to determine the effectiveness of catalogue strategies for products and monitoring progress against budget goals.
- Recommending adjustments to strategies and tactics as appropriate to achieve financial goals
- Overseeing product catalogue, on-orders, initial shipping and receiving product tracking, and following-up on all problems on a timely basis
- Mentoring and guiding Process Experts within the team to manage quality, improve process efficiency and minimize variation.
- Assisting with management of online metrics and making recommendations for continue improvement and optimization.
- Building strong working relationships with cross-functional teams across the organization to achieve business goals.
- Analysing sales and expense reports to improve margin, revenue, and processes.
- Doing Competitor Analysis, Monitoring marketplace products, and pricing; leveraging internal and external data sources to identify gaps/ opportunities.
- Driving development in the strategic business planning, budgeting, and sales strategy approach
- Monitoring the weekly, daily, and seasonal, and/or one-time reports.
What you need to have:
- Knowledge of Paid Marketing
- Strong business analysis skills
- Strategic outlook with Systems Thinking perspective
- Experience in coordinating with other departments and managing multiple stakeholders
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Our client acts as a single-stop technology enabled platform, connecting the educational ecosystem which includes stakeholders such as schools, students, teachers, etc. Their main USP is acting as a consolidator of various products and services in the educational industry, such as news updates, video teaching, online examination, database for search & compare, counselling, admissions, competitions, job portal etc.
Headquartered in London, our client also has an office in Gurugram, India. So far in their journey, they have, approx., 2K+ admission partners, 50K+ users, 30K+ engagement resources, 2 Lakhs+ monthly reach and their marketplace partners include Apsara, Faber Castell, Amar Chitra Katha, RobinAge etc.
As a Regional Manager– Sales, you will be responsible for increasing the company's Partner School network by taking the packs in market.
What you will do:
- Developing market awareness viz company products and expanding the distribution base continuously
- Looking for innovative and new ways to distribute product and services
- Identifying and appointing Channel Partners for market expansion
- Ensuring success of Regional Conclaves/Events
- Promoting Competitions & Championships in the assigned territory
- Enumerating industry-wide policies and processes for academic assessment
- Staying abreast of industry trends and market development of academic assessment
- Managing team and achieving individual target
- Providing quality assurance reviews and addressing areas that need attention
- Keeping an eye of the new developments and trends in line with the company’s vision document and priority
- Meeting and exceeding revenue target by product. The target must be accomplished viz quantity and value
- Expanding network of clients (Schools, Channel Partners & Consultants)
- Developing and sustaining strong, productive customer relationships with K-12/School Agents/Consultants
- People Management including hiring with identified timelines
- Reviewing performance and taking appropriate action for redressal where needed
- Planning event calendar in assigned region
- Understanding the requirements of the market and providing inputs to be able to make product offerings as per the market expectation
- Defining and following discounts norms. These norms too must be approved by Reporting Manager
- Ensuring profitable revenue
- Adding new clients individually and through the team
- Establishing independent relationships with various K-12 & higher ed institutions
- Ensuring continuous engagement with them to understand changes if any and maximising opportunity
- Understanding the needs and expectations of the market and appraising the Product/ Service team to ensure timely availability
- Confirming hire plan and hire according to need in the specific timelines and ensuring that self-time is given to appropriate activities
- Monitoring work of the sales team by using daily reports etc
- Working with marketing team as required and supporting the success of the project
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Flexibility and creativity in developing the business
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to deal with frequent and changing deadlines
- Ability to perform individually as well
Role and Responsibilities:
- Set out the partnership’s vision and message, and proactively influence partnerships with Fynd Platform/GlamAR products
- Build scalable processes to assess and bring new partners into the sales pipeline
- Research emerging growth partners & startups, identify key players, and generate interest
- Develop and sustain current partner relationships.
- Forecast, measure and report the results of various projects with partners like content promotions, lead generations, and event partnerships
- Build and plan sales and marketing strategies to drive engagement with partners
- Collaborate and work closely with multi-disciplinary teams like marketing, sales, demand generation, and customer success to deliver goals and remove any roadblocks along the way
You must have:
- 3+ years of proven successful experience in outreaches & partnerships, building strategic alliances
- Solid understanding of partnerships and alliances and how they can create value for the business
- A consultative approach in addressing partner needs
- Aptitude for networking, building relationships
- Excellent communication, management style, and presentation skills
- Technologically savvy and familiarity with APIs, integrations, and SaaS is an added bonus
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
What you need to do:
- Identifying and sourcing prospective Channel Partners (CSP’s) in line with the requirements of the company
- Managing a team of Channel Partners (CSP’s) and selling the financial products/services of the company
- Being a representative of the company and ensuring that the queries or concerns raised by the Channel Partners (CSP’s) are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensuring that the Channel Partners (CSP’s) are handling and processing various related forms and documents as per the laid down processes
- Ensuring that the Channel Partners (CSP’s) are working and are operational during the working hours as per the company’s guidelines
- Monitoring the work-related activities of the channel of Channel Partners (CSP’s) and guiding them accordingly and thus be a link between the Principals and the team of Channel Partners (CSP’s)
- Working closely with internal stakeholders such as the teams within the company and also external stakeholders such as customers
- Ensuring compliance of related rules, laws & regulations while handling and selling the financial services to the customers
- Updating and maintaining a database of sales figures and other related data and reporting the same to the business in regular intervals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must
- Total work experience of 10 years with at least 3 years of work experience in heading business correspondent channel and driving sales through the same
- Excellent networking skills
Position overview: Will appoint, manage & expands with channel partners in the assigned areas like HR firm, CA firm, Software providers, management consultants, access control vendors etc. based on geographies. He/she will be responsible for achieving targets, profitability and partner recruitment objective.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in the targeted company.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end- user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company products among assigned.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
Roles and Responsibilities-
Need candidate for consultative selling of Gemstones and Jewelry to a global clientele comprising of HNI. Available sales channels will be live chats, phone calls, and e-mails. Ideal candidates should have a proven sales record and experience of consultative selling of Gemstone and Jewelry. Candidates should thrive in a fast-paced working environment and should have an apparent passion for sales.
Desired Candidate Profile-
- Outstanding Sales acumen with experience in consultative/relationship sales
- Must have Gemstone/Jewelry experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Highly energetic and driven
- Pleasing personality
- Age not more than 40
- Experience in international client handling
- Multilingual Indian and International
Work Location- Gurugram office
Working Days- 5.5 days (Rotational shift, Will get comp off against working weekends)
Work Timings- 12:30- 09:30 PM (It could be earlier or later as well)
Do you want to work in a flexible fast-growing cyber security start up based out of Mumbai? Are you hungry for sales and want to join a vibrant and high-energy cyber security start up?
Assertion is a B2B cloud-based cyber security software company. We secure collaboration applications like Teams, Zoom, etc. – protecting customers from Data leaks, Breaches, Toll frauds and Security holes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for sales of our security subscription services via Channels in the US and UK markets.
- Responsible for meeting sales targets by selling through the channel.
- Develop the channel, hunt and farm accounts via the channel.
- Superb written and spoken English communication skills
- Prior experience as a Channel Account / Success Manager or as a pre-sales Engineer working with large accounts
- Worked with companies such as Avaya, Cisco, Qualys, Rapid7, Tenable, Checkpoint, Symantec, McAfee, Splunk or its partners
- Understanding of Excel and basic presentation skills through PowerPoint
Good to have:
- Cyber security domain knowledge
- Needs to be a keen listener and empathetic to the concerns of front-end sales team of the channel partner
Location: Mumbai / Pune (mandatory)
Years of Experience: 2 to 7
Education: People with relevant bachelor's degree and experience may apply. Business / Master's degree will be an added advantage..
Compensation: Your salary will have a fixed component with a profit-sharing component for sales incentive.
PAVONIAN SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED is looking for an experienced, versatile, multi-faceted UX Writer to perform copywriting magic on our BRAND. This is a remote full time role.
Improve our users' experiences through copy: Creating original concepts and following through with clear, detailed and clear copy that is interesting, on brand, and focused on performance marketing. Writing in range of styles as appropriate for different clients
- Following best practices for quality user experiences from ideation user flow and wireframes to final content and implementation.
- Shape our product tone of voice guidelines:Help raise the bar for all brand communication, driving consistency and further developing our voice and tone guidelines as part of our wider foundational design system.
- Strengthen our brand:Working closely with our marketing copywriting team to make sure the copy you write to help people use our services is also consistent with our brand tone of voice and guidelines. Together you'll make sure that the brand is represented from marketing material through on boarding into using the product regularly, balancing that tone of voice with the context of the copy.
- Communication:You'll frame your decisions with strong rationales. Be able to tell a story, articulate the insights from market and UX research, and support decisions firmly and reasonably. Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability
- Execution:Make sure marketing initiatives resonate with the target market
- Market research:You will research on services and data to determine the performance of the original solutions. This will allow you to iterate on your concepts and improve them over time.
You'll also be an integral part of the UX & Design team
- Collaboration: We believe that working with other disciplines makes for better solutions. Feedback is an important part of our personal and team development and we encourage one another to engage in regular, open conversation within cross-functional teams to build trust and respect about our work.
- Contribute to our design system: Helping take our mature design system, maintained by the whole team, to the next evolution.
- Grow the community: Coaching your colleagues in the team. Evolving our design processes, leading by example. Working on initiatives to expand the reach of UX and Design in the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You have a demonstrated track record of content and linguistic background, ideally in digital products. Maybe you've been called a copywriter, or a content designer, brand manager or a content strategist in a previous role. Maybe you're a UX research or a designer who has become more focussed on language. You're someone who can communicate and present the decisions and constraints within a project.
You've worked on complex projects before. You have a strong opinion on how copy and communication can be applied to product development. You are a fast, iterative thinker who can partner with any relevant department.
What to include in your application
A portfolio is a must. A portfolio with case studies is better. Tell us about the work as well as showing it.