Key Responsibility Areas –
1. Coding as per productivity matrix
2. Feature implementation in the products
3. Unit tests
4. Product Documentation
5. Effective communication
6. On-Time delivery
7. Following company defined coding standards
Essentials Skills -
1. Must be passionate about open source technologies
3. Must do basic testing
4. Must have Problem-solving & Analytical skills
5. Must have good communication skills
6. Must possess the ability to multitask
About Tekdi Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Extreme CSS skills
- Experience with ReactJS or NextJS is a MUST
- Strong communication skills
- A strong passion for writing simple, clean and efficient code.
- Sound knowledge of clean code, no unused code, optimized code and more.
- Always starting with a document and then implementing in a systematic and organized manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and
- Min 5 years experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Greetings from Suventure!
Hope you are doing well!
I am reaching out to you regarding a Job Opportunity with Suventure Services Pvt. Ltd. – a Global IT Services, Products and Platforms company based in India with operations in USA, Netherlands, Canada and Denmark.
The position we have for our inhouse project.
- Experience with React JS and Redux.
• HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
• Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front-end performance. Understand the full web technology stack, e.g. HTML, CSS, HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching.
• Have a deep understanding of frontend application structure and architecture
• Have great customer empathy and appreciate the User’s experience
• Experience with unit testing, using test frameworks like Jest, Mocha, Enzyme etc.
• Experience in Web Development end-to-end, from design to release.
• Experience or aspiration to be a full stack developer(Node.js).
Total Exp: 2.5+yrs
Location : Remote
Wishing you all the best. Looking forward to have you associated with Suventure.
Suventure is a next generation technology or organization that helps clients use information technology as a business enabler. Suventure strives to be at the forefront of innovation in information technology and outsourcing leveraging IT to provide maximum returns. At Suventure, we would like to be long term partners in our customers" business journey, the journey where destinations keep evolving. As a business partner, Suventure ensures that incremental IT steps in the journey are rewarding and fulfilling. Suventure will remain a trusted knowledgeable friend, partner, and advisor throughout customers" business journey. For more on the company please do visit our website www.suventure.in
Want to work for Riskcovry?
We are a passionate, dynamic, and balanced team. Our culture is open, direct, and merit-oriented. Our team has enormous depth across insurance, technology, fintech, strategy and investment. We have great investors partnering with us to help achieve our vision.
Riskcovry is one of the fastest growing startups in our space and we would love to have you onboard. Read more about us:
We are looking for people who:
1. Have a strong bias for action and value speed over perfection.
2. Make decisions with this ethos: Customer > Company > Team > Me
3. Thrive in a flat and open organization
4. Recognize that frugality is the key to efficiency
5. Are self-starters and have a natural tendency to own company and team goals
- Responsible for providing individual contribution for a robust and easy to use User Interface
- Responsible for performance optimization, establishing navigation patterns and rapid prototyping when necessary
- Continuously maintaining the template engine.
Requirements, Desired Skills and Experience
- Designing and developing user interfaces using React JS framework is a must.
- Experience in Redux
- Understanding MVVM concepts
- Experience in Web UI design patterns, material components and experience in modular approach of designing in UI.
- Ability to analyze new UI requirements and ability to provide feedback to designers.
- Able to troubleshoot common problems
- Know how to optimize speed and performance of websites
1. Computer science graduates would be preferred
2. Should have at least 2 years of experience as a software developer in ReactJS
3. Should be a contributor to the software development process and part of a software team
4. Can keep up to date with developments in (open source) frontend libraries, frameworks, and software development practices
6. In-depth knowledge of Express.js and Node.js
7. Should have been working on React for at least 12 months (90% of the time)
8. Good problem-solving skills
9. Experience in Mongoose & MongoDB is a plus
11. Experience with JS module bundlers like Web Pack & Rollup
12. Experience with Babel as a compiler
13. Experience with agile software development techniques is a plus
14. Working knowledge of Typescript
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to trusted B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 750 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our expertise includes Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and committed to making a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
- You will be working together with fellow junior and senior Frontend developers, helping to improve the group's skill level and exchanging new ideas.
- Closely collaborate with designers and the rest of the technical team (Backend, DevOps, QA) to make sure we’re all aligned.
- Code reviews are, of course, a part of your responsibilities as well as providing high-quality work.
What it takes to excel in this role
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with either, Angular 5+ or React
- Experience with Webpack/Grunt/Gulp or other automated build tools
- Experience with JSON, REST, Web Services
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
- Good communication(in English) and consultancy skills
- Affinity for working in a flexible, diverse and fast growing environment
- Proactive mindset focused on teamwork and continuous improvement - we want to grow together with you
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with GraphQL, PWA, NodeJS
- Experience in a Fullstack position or in a lead position• Experience working in a consultancy company
- 3 + years of UI Development Experience
- Has implemented coding patterns and built UIframework
- Cross browsers support/experience and knowledge of DOM manipulation on different browsers
- Performance enhancements on web page load and execution
- Experience with tools like Firebug.
- Basics knowledge on Ajax, jsp etc.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Dreamweaver to mock up UIelements.
- Knowledge in any prototyping tools.
- Use responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/devices.
- Conduct usability testing to identify and fix UIissues
- Familiar with popular UIlibraries like Sencha, AngularJS, ExtJS & JQuery
- Collaborate with business analyst to discuss user interface requirements and brainstorm UIideas.
Job roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work on cross browser compatibility
- Develop reusable components.
- Work closely with other developers in the team