web and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Android Engineer to join our team
Roles And Responsibilities :
To design and build advanced applications for the Android platform using Kotlin.
To design solutions independently
To collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand new features / to debug existing features.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Operates effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
Should have the ability to take knowledge transfer of any existing projects and contribute for bug fixes and
Should proactively participate in the project assigned.
Talk to the project members and get his/her queries answered to make quality contributions to the project.
Should collaborate with the reporting manager to support any relevant work.
0.8 months - 2 years of working experience in Android platform
Strong technical background, good knowledge of Android Studio
Strong command over Java and Kotlin.
Need to have understanding of database (Preferably Room DB)
Good understanding of integrating REST API’s.
Excellent working knowledge of MVVM, GIT, JIRA.
Should be able to help junior developers
Should have strong knowledge of various concepts in Android down to the root cause of their existence.
Should have historical knowledge of various features added or removed from Android like AsyncTask, LiveData,etc.
Good to Have:
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
iOS experience will be an added advantage.
About the company and work culture:
You will love working with CodeCraft
Our projects are fast paced. Everyone is expected to take ownership of the work assigned and are accountable
for the same.
We love to work with Proactive people and Solution providers
We encourage leadership development.
We have good long-term incentives, a yearly vacation, good opportunities to learn new skills and grow.
About CodeCraft Technologies Private Limited
CodeCraft Technologies is a digital transformation company offering mobility & cloud solutions along with design and consultancy services
With Codecraft you get a chance to work on cutting edge Technololgies.
You will be working on challenging projects into Cyber Security, IOT and Energy Domains
We have open and transparent work culture.
You will be working with one of the finest design teams
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and passionateAssociate Vice President - Product Engineering - Mobile to cater to the development and launch of core mobile product features. You will help the team in building an awesome product with your optimized code. You will make a humongous impact on design, architecture, implementation and enhancement of the applications that exceed client expectations in terms of value and benefit.
You have hands-on experience in building secure, high-performing and scalable mobile applications. Your design intuition inclines towards usability, elegance and simplicity. You are biased towards open-source tools and existing frameworks. You have assisted in shipping applications with beautiful front-end and intelligent back end. You have demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Develop cutting edge native Android or iOS applications for the mobile platform
- Build, test, maintain and enhance mobile apps having elegant and efficient UI/UX to enhance client experience
- Own features from their ideation, design, development, test, release and maintenance
- Be a resident expert of new trends and implement the latest Android/iOS features to maximize application performance
- Maintain high standards of quality and responsiveness through technical design analysis, code reviews and test automation
- Collaborate with a talented team of product managers, engineers, and designers
- Demonstrate high level of ethics, dedication and teamwork
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 11 to 14 years of experience in developing native Android or iOS mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of programming language in Swift or Java/Kotlin, SQLite and IDE like XCode or Android Studio
- Hands on experience in using Location Based Services, REST Web Services Integration, FCM, Firebase and Battery Optimization Techniques
- Strong experience in memory management, performance tuning and resource optimization
- Deep knowledge of mobile automation and unit testing frameworks
- Proven ability to drive large scale projects with deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership
- Experience in both Android and iOS applications is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision-making skills
🤓 An early employee of an experienced team. A lot of impact and opportunities to learn or deepen new technologies like GPT3, Amazon Rekognition, FFmpeg and more.
💰 Fixed Salary + Stock-Options
Blend is an AI-driven graphic design tool for entrepreneurs that removes decision making to create professional-grade product catalogs. Entrepreneurs can now create product marketing material in a few seconds to stand out and sell better online. Instead of manipulating pixels, users edit objects. Deep learning models ensure the translation of pixels into objects.
What you'll do
Blend app, an AI-driven design tool, will help its users create stunning designs within seconds.
To help us get to our vision faster, we are looking for an Engineer to join us on our app development front. This developer:
- 👩💻 Would work on our Flutter codebase writing cross platform code for both Android and iOS.
- 🎨 Work closely with product and design to create amazing user experiences.
- 🐜 Watch out and fix production issues, and target on running a smooth experience.
- 📈 With the help of the rest of the team, you maintain a great app with few bugs and trustable analytics: KPIs, logs, crash logs, boards.
Above all, you would be the owner of the app side of things. Drive it to success. That will be the goal.
We are tech/langugage agnostic when it comes to developers, so the only hard requirement is to be smart and passionate. That being said, having the skills below will be an advantage:
- Experience working with Flutter and/or Dart
- Experience with React/React Native (makes it easier to pick up flutter)
- Experience with Native app development (sooner or later you might get to a point where you need to write native modules as well)
How we work:
- Team: you are humble, open to challenge, and like to help others grow. The most important is the progress of the team and the product.
- Impact: you can prioritize your time to build what will give users superpowers or wow them.
- Learning: learning and sharing knowledge makes you happy. At Blend, this holds true as a team, with machine learning, and with our users.
- Screening call
- Technical Interview
- Cultural fit interview with the founders
Hiring an Android developer from our IT company Logical Softtech,Indore, M.P.
1) Android developer who has done projects on Android studio or React native or Flutter can apply for the job roles.
2)He should have knowledge in JSON parsing and sdk, plugin, 3rd party integration.
3) Job Location : work from office Indore location only
Job Description -
Job Title: Expert iOS Developer (NFT)
Experience: 3 to 8 Years experience
Job Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary: Open (No bar for the right candidate)
Joining: Immediate (prefer less than 15 days Notice Period)
5+ years experience building mobile products.
Good knowledge of C/C++ required
Experience working with Cocoa/UIKit frameworks and the iPhone SDK.
Experience submitting applications to iTunes, with previous approved products in iTunes App Store
BS or MS in Computer Science or related fields preferred, top-tier schools preferred.
Experience using version control repositories.
Comfortable with agile/scrum development process and code reviews.
Involvement in system and integrated testing is required.
Should be capable of performing effectively in a team.
- Grads/Post Grads with 2-4 years of relevant experience in iOS app development
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Job Description Responsibilities:
• Design and build mobile applications using React Native
• Build native component for iOS (Native experience would be plus) or Android
• Collaborate closely with the Team lead to understanding the requirement and implementation details.
• integration with third-party APIs.
• 2yrs experience in React-Native based app development is a must.
• Must have published at least 1 major React-Native app
• Knows how to embed React-Native in a native(iOS/Android) component and vice versa
• Strong focus on app performance.
Our client is a revolutionary Educational services platform, that brings in innovation and expertise in their ways of learning. Awarded as one of the best Google apps of 2017, the app provides students with a variety of online courses that cover K12 subjects, Entrance exams, Engineering and FInance stream topics, as well as Self-help notes.
Their unique and simple AI based site and app feature 500+ courses, nearly a lakh videos and tests, and also imparts strength and weakness analysis for the students to improve their knowledge base. The 5yr old organisation is one of the most loved ed-tech platforms that reaches more than 4.5Mn registered users.
- Developing iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Identifying and resolving the bugs/ issues in real-time and improving application performance.
- Working alongside other engineers, and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, being commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What you need to have:
- Has 3-5 years of experience working as an iOS Developer in a product based startup/ company with a minimum 3-years experience as a Swift Developer.
- BE/ B.Tech from Tier 1 college (Computer Science/ Relevant Degree) or great set of experience of working in startups/product based companies
- Has worked on IAP app is must & has knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Extensive experience developing in Objective-C, Swift and Programmer Tools: Xcode, Instruments, and Git Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Understanding of UI Design, Apple’s Design Principles, Interface guidelines and object-oriented programming.
- Working knowledge on a video processing/displaying application will be bonus
- Should be able to show sample apps that you have created and answer questions related to them.
We are looking for a Front-End Android Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the Backend developer to meet the overall product front end requirement
Functional Area: IT Software – Android Front End Programming
Role Category: Front End (UI/UX) Developer
Role: Sr./Lead Front End (UI/UX) Engineer Employment
Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Education: Graduate Engineer or equivalent experience knowledge
Experience: Min 2 Year – 10 Year relevant experience
Job Location: Navi Mumbai/Noida
Skills & Job Responsibilities
- Strong technical background in Mobile platforms Android (Java), Native/Hybrid Application Development.
- Good knowledge of working with custom frameworks, experience with design patterns, pluggable architecture and performance monitoring/tuning
- Knowledge of multiple technology stacks, Command on development methodologies and tools, Strong object-oriented design and development fundamentals
- Demonstrated ability to technically lead a product development team, ability to delegate, influence and get execution done
- Ability to keep track of the bigger picture while helping the team members with their day to day assignments
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace, dynamic excellent articulation and communication skills
- Android Framework
- Services, Content Providers, Intent & Intent Filters, Broadcast receiver.
- Good command on SQLite database, ‘Push Notification’ and Google Map API’s.
- Work on GPS Navigation live tracking, Geofencing.
- Hands on Android API’s like Gmail, Facebook, Linked-in, Twitter, Google+ etc.
- Worked on all types of parsing techniques like XML and JSON.
- Worked on all type’s web services like SOAP and REST.
- Worked on Kotlin
- Worked on Flutter
- Essential: Core Java,Multithreading,Data Structure and algorithms, Design Patterns, Troubleshooting and Analytical skills