Truein is a fast growing B2B SaaS product company, offering Attendance & Timesheet solution to the companies with Contractual and Distributed workforce. 200+ customers across the globe now believe in what we do and have embarked on this journey with us.
Attendance tracking across multiple locations, Frequently changing staff, remote work sites and Workforce productivity – are some of the key problems faced by organizations across the globe.
At Truein, we are on a mission to bring transparency and controls in the attendance process. We leverage Face recognition and AI technology to create a seamless experience for both organisation and their staff. We are backed by Investors and a high potential team.
- Develop highly effective, original and targeted contents.
- Experience in the development of high-performance APIs
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Advanced debugging/testing/optimization skills
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Prior work experience as a backend developer
- Hands-on experience in PHP, MySQL, REST APIs, MicroServices, Apache.
- Good understanding of technology-related products and services.
- Exposure to Azure/Google cloud, any PHP Framework and Angular is a plus
- BE/BTech Computers, MSc/MCA or similar
- Experience: 1 to 3 years
Location: Baner, Pune
You will get:
- Competitive compensation package and benefits
- Work closely with and be part of a truly amazing team
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference and enjoy the ride
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level
Are you excited to work for a B2B SaaS company?
We are a fast-growing SaaS product company, offering Attendance & Timesheet solutions to the companies with Contractual and Distributed workforce.
Truein is trusted by 200+ customers across the globe and touches the lives of 75k+ employees.
We are backed by investors and a high potential team, who love the family-like culture and the excitement of working with a mission-oriented startup.
If you are a go-getter with a positive attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
Online group buying platform that helps people connect with likeminded people who want to buy the same item/product at a discounted price.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Overlook development of all consumer products in JAVA and
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming
- Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user experience and user engagement.
- Assist with troubleshooting of issues as
- Lead the design and architecture of software
- Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration.
- Skills required: JAVA, Python (Flask and Django), Spring/Spring Boot, React, Hibernate,
- 2+ years of experience in Java and Python
- Linux, REST, Kafka, Mysql,, AWS, ELK Stack (Elasticsearch), CI/CD
- Good experience in Java and/or Python based
- Experience in designing databases and system
- Experience in building products from scratch at well-funded start-ups
Currently, we are ongoing a Big Project for which we need an immediate Golang Developer for 6 Months on a contract basis with a strong understanding of quality design, problem-solving, contributing ideas on using the latest technologies etc. This role will involve collaboration with the business partners, product managers and other representatives. We’re looking for a highly skilled Senior Software Engineer to work closely with the product and the open-source community to build the Digirex vision. You’ll join a highly collaborative team working along with talented engineers focusing to be the best in Cloud-native ecosystem. You should also be willing to work with a start-up
- Relevant industry experience in developing performant and scalable backend systems using Node.js.
- Solid understanding of Core Computer Science, Systems Design and Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Knowledge and experience in the best practices of design and architecture.
- Experience in developing extensible and scalable solutions.
- Experience in implementing automatic assessments associated with the front-end layer, both integration and unit.
- A love for beautiful, clean and maintainable code.