- Location: Vatva GIDC
- Experience : 1yr to 2yr (Only Male)
- Education: B.com or M.com
Required skills :-
Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded, Update accounts receivable and issue invoices MS Office , Tally ERP 9, Sales & purchase Entries , Bank Reconciliation, Inward - Outward Entries, Invoice , Excel , VLOOKUP , MIS Maintain Etc...
Vakilsearch is a people-first organisation that thrives on the enthusiasm of our team to execute our mission to the satisfaction of our customers. Towards this end, we stress on creating an optimal work-life balance and inculcating a strong sense of team spirit that stems from enthusiasm and good vibes. When you work at Vakilsearch, you don't just become an employee, you become family, and we always coalesce around each other to ensure a strong sense of family.
Please find the criteira:
The key responsibilities are to handle private limited company compliances and manage 1000+ clients; to build motivated and high performing teams through effective leadership.
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Do valuation for clients.
- Prepare Statement of Accounts (SOA).
- Prepare ITR filing.
- Preparation of Financial Statements.
- Providing Financial and Legal Advice.
- Certifications like Net worth, Revenue certificate, SSL certificate etc.
- Manage escalations from clients.
- File Form 15CA/CB.
- Conduct verification.
- Handle Futures & Options., Construction Co. Accounts or any other complicated accounting.
- Undertake Tax Audits.
- Manage a team.
II Tools & Resources required:
CA – Qualified.
- Nature of Experience: Experience in handling private limited company compliances, accounting and taxation.
- Length of Experience: 1 - 2 years.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Conceptual understanding of accounting, IT, GST, and accounting standards.
- Visible Leadership skills – can motivate others to achieve.
- Strong professionally – credible with integrity.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadline
IV Location: Chennai.
V Additional information:
- Preference will be given to those with Articleship experience from Audit firms.
- Candidates proficient in Hindi language will be given higher preference.
Should be familiar with all bookkeeping procedures and have a flair for numbers.
Ultimately, you should ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and
• Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
• Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
• Prepare bank deposits
• Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
• Enter data of financial transactions in database daily
• Aid and support company personnel
• Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
• Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
• Evaluate and Develop vendors and coordinate office purchases or maintenance.
• Responding appropriately to vendor, client, and internal requests.
• Ensuring Accounting Department runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Performing basic office tasks, including answering phones, responding to emails, processing mail,
Skill sets/Experience we require:
• Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
• Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
• Comprehensive knowledge of Accounting procedures and principles.
• Ethical behavior when dealing with sensitive financial information.
• High level of accuracy and efficiency.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Courteous, professional manner, strong customer service skills.
• Computer literacy and strong typing skills, experience with accounting software may be required.
• Attention to detail.
• Willingness to comply with all company, local, state, and federal financial regulations.
• Masters in Commerce
• 1-2 years
Resource 1: Senior Accounts Executive
- Bookkeeping and accounting in Tally ERP, Xero, QuickBooks, and applicable accounting software
- Responsible for preparation and management of books of accounts, records, and documents for foreign entities
- Preparation and reporting of Monthly/periodical MIS.
- Managing billing, receivables, and collection.
- Liaising with foreign consultants with respect to Bookkeeping, compliances
- Ensure compliance under various laws for payroll and non-payroll compliances.
- Managing Audits of the offshore entities under different statutes (GST/Sales Tax, Companies House)
- Managing payroll and payroll compliances
- Managing Banking operations and payments and operational fund flow/cash flow.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must have good communication skills to deal with foreign clients.
- Should have good knowledge of MS office and tally
- CA Inter with Industry experience of 3 to 4 years or Fresher CA Candidate.
experience- 1-5 years of experience in CA firm
knowledge - filing GST and TDS returns, bookkeeping, exposure in audits.
What you will do:
- Maintaining day to day books of Accounts and General Ledger Accounting
- Maintaining Bank Reconciliation Statements and Reconciliation of all Debtors & Creditors.
- Managing Payment of TDS & Filing of E-TDS Returns Quarterly, Payment & Filing of any other Statutory Payments (PF, Profession Tax etc.)
- Maintaining cash transactions & petty cash book, day to day cash & bank transactions, online payments (Staff Salary & other expenses)
- Managing vendor accounts, preparation of cheques, online payments
- Handling Debtors collection & follow-up
- Ensuring Finalization of Balance-sheet & P&L Account
What you need to have:
- Must have 2 plus years of experience in Accounts.
- Tool/ Software - Zoho books
- BCom/ MCom/ CA inter can apply
- Should have good written and spoken English.
- Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity and activity with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to understand work priority and execute them accordingly
- Disciplined process oriented work style with good knowledge of GST, Invoicing and other Indian Accounting standards
# Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
# Good knowledge of GST, TDS and banking
# Hands-on experience with accounting software
# Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
# Experience with general ledger functions
# Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Business & Financial Management :
- Ensure forms / returns / registers are prepared accurately and filed timely.
- Ensure creation and maintenance of secretarial records / registers and ensure that they remain updated all the time.
- Assist / ensure listing, tracking and compliance with the statutory provisions under the Company law, SEBI / NHB / RBI / IRDA laws / related laws and
- improve compliance levels.
- Prepare all relevant meetings’ documents/papers efficiently.
- Assist in smooth conduct of the meetings and in timely closure of post meeting compliances/ follow up matters.
- Ensure all the audits are completed in time and always aim for clean audit reports.
- Assist in carrying out all other compliances and assignments as may be delegated from time to time in accurately and efficiently.
- Implementing processes or systems to help ensure good management of the organisation or compliance with the legislation.
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organisation.
- People / Team
- Ensure prompt and effective coordination in a cordial manner.
- Build and maintain cordial relations with all internal and external stakeholders statutory authorities, stock exchanges, Debenture Trustees, R&T agents,
- Consultants, Regulators, Other departments, etc.
- Prepare training plans for the juniors and track their progress. To help them handle assignments independently.
- Provide qualitative and timely assistance to seniors whenever called for
- Process / Quality Improvement.
- Finalising and submitting process manuals, checklists, trackers etc.
- Improving compliance and administrative processes.
- Accurately prepare, finalise and submit process manuals, checklists, trackers, etc in time.
- Assist in improving the compliance and administrative processes continually.
- Decision making authority
- Recommend improvements
- Process Changes
- Communicate within the organization and depending on progress, communicate with external stakeholders (except regulators) Self deliverables.
- Tasks to be performed single handedly
- Plan and track progress in the work related to Board / Board Committees / General meetings.
- List out the various documents to be filed with state authorities, track progress and ensure timely completion.
What you need to have:
- 5 - 6 years of experience post CS qualification.
- Must have excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Organized, dedicated and self-driven
- Strong administrative and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to delegate and supervise junior staff
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Should be able to prioritize and make decisions
- Professional and trustworthy
- Considerate and cooperative to clients as well as team members
- TOOLS - Tally, ERP Package, GSuite
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Statutory Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Responds to inquiries from the CEO & COO
- To ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- To ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Highlight the issues immediately to the CEO & COO
Experience & Skills:
- 4-5 years of experience having thorough knowledge of Audit, Finalization of Accounts, Balance sheet, PL Account
- Proven work experience as a GST.
- Wellverse with Tally, ERP.
- Computer literacy (MS Excel, Word etc.) Familiar with accounting software packages. Experience in IDS preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English.