and the users. One will implement visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions.
You will work closely with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side
logic. You will also be taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks
● Hands-on experience with HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
● Good in understanding the nature of asynchronous programming, its quirks, and
● Good with optimizing output to match the specific platform and understanding
differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile or desktop.
Good to have:
● Good understanding of code versioning tools, i.e. Git.
● Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
● Knowledge of MySQL.
● Develop new user-facing features
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
● Validate all the user inputs before submitting to back-end services.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Senior Frontend Developer
Desired Experience Range 5+ years
Location: Mumbai / Work from Home
Minimum 5+ years of professional experience in HTML, CSS, AngularJS
- Must have hands on experience in AngularJS, NodeJS
- Must have hands on experience in HTML 5, CSS 3
- Must have hands on experience in developing responsive layouts
- Must know how to test frontend layouts for various devices and resolutions
- Must have hands on experience working with SCSS
- Must have worked with Git
- Understanding of SDLC process
- Good to have knowledge of Jira
- Converting layouts to HTML/CSS
- Integrating the created HTML/CSS into the dynamic Slate platform
- Consuming APIs in AngularJS
- Setting up oAuth token exchange in AngularJS
- Looking into any bug fixes post go live
- Helping the junior developers
Candidate will report to the Engineering Lead
This company is a network of the world's best developers - full-time, long-term remote software jobs with better compensation and career growth. We enable our clients to accelerate their Cloud Offering, and Capitalize on Cloud. We have our own IOT/AI platform and we provide professional services on that platform to build custom clouds for their IOT devices. We also build mobile apps, run 24x7 devops/site reliability engineering for our clients.
You will be working on AI/IOT react native mobile apps and responsible for hands-on coding.
We need someone who can write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software.
We are looking for a can do it attitude, and the ability to deliver with high velocity and high-quality at the same time. You must have experience developing and designing amazing UI screens.
This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Mobile app development experience.
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle,strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Strong React Native experience
- Understanding of APIs, pagination,searching,sorting
- Creating high performance UI etc.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio, Gradle.
- Leverage native APIsfor deep integrations with both platforms.
- Strong communication skills.
- Min 3 year experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
About the Company
Peacock Engineering Ltd is a Gold-accredited IBM Premier Business Partner which has amassed over 300 person years of experience implementing business critical EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) solutions across a range of industries such as oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, utilities, facilities management, transport, and power generation.
Peacock Engineering Ltd specialise in providing consultancy services and support for the IBM Maximo EAM software product and maintain a pool of highly experienced and capable consultants fully conversant with IBM Maximo and its functionality, capabilities, and opportunities for customisation to meet business need.
Peacock Engineering’s Technical Services team is now looking for an experienced UI / Front End Developer who is proficient with Angular and ionic framework to join our international team of developers delivering innovative solutions to our major UK-based customers.
Your primary focus will be working on new user interface components which are modern, secure, performant, and easy to maintain - following well-known Angular workflows and recognised best practices.
You will coordinate with the rest of our multi-disciplined team working together on different layers of the solution architecture. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and delivering a high-quality product is essential.
- Developing new user-facing features for our clients using Angular
- Translating functional requirements (User Stories/Tasks) and wireframes into high quality code with tests
- Working with architects, developers, and QA engineers to ensure that your work is testable, meets industry security standards and is written to deliver good performance/scalability.
- Perform application and solution development to meet project requirements.
- Develop and document detailed technical designs to meet business requirements.
- Manage multiple technical environments and support the development and testing processes.
- Identify areas of customization and optimization and provide solutions that meet the business requirements.
Skills & Personal Qualities – Required:
Experience working with the IBM Maximo software product within the following capacities:
- Tech. in Computer Science, Engineering or Business-related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Thorough understanding of Angular and its core principles
- Minimum five (5) years of work experience in Angular application development.
Excellent technical knowledge on Ionic
Hands-on experience with Ionic v3+ Framework, Angular v5+
Experience in developing hybrid mobile apps
- Demonstrable expertise in software development in an Agile setting
- Ability to deliver well-tested code consistently in an Agile, CI/CD environment
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Should have working experience in consuming Web Service and REST API
- Knowledge of modern authentication/authorization mechanisms
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools (Azure DevOps preferable)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack/Parcel, NPM/Yarn, etc.
- Familiarity with Git
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good spoken & written English
Skills & Personal Qualities – Desired:
- To bring industry knowledge world class capabilities innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Resources industry to deliver business value.
- To work with leading Resources client’s major customers and suppliers to develop and execute projects and reliability strategies.
- To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solution.
- IBM MobileFirst certification
- JAVA/ SQL Skills
- Kendo/ AG Grid
- Professional and committed, with a disciplined approach to work.
- Motivated and driven by finding and providing solutions to problems.
- Polite, tactful, helpful, empathic nature, able to deliver to the needs of customers.
- Has respect for others and their views.
- Technology minded and focused, enthusiastic about technologies.
- Analytical, able to raise from the detail and see the bigger picture.
- Dedicated to continually updating and upgrading own knowledge.
- Carries a mind-set of continuous improvement, constantly looking for better and more efficient ways of doing things.
- Values quality at the centre of all things in work.
Due to considerable amounts of virtual working and interaction with colleagues and customers in different physical locations internationally, it is essential that the successful applicant has the drive and ethic to succeed working in small teams physically but in larger efforts virtually. Self-drive to communicate constantly using web collaboration and video conferencing is essential.
As an employee, you will be encouraged to continually develop your capability & attain certifications to reflect your growth as an individual.
Looking for candidates only with tier 1 colleges OR have a minimum 1yr of experience in a product-based company.
The primary role is a Frontend software engineer, designing and building user-friendly and intuitive applications
You will be involved and drive product & design discussions.
● Minimum 1+ years of coding experience.
● Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
● Programming experience with at least one modern framework such as ReactJS or VueJs.
● A strong product design sense.
● Understand end user requirements, formulate use cases and come up with effective solutions.
● Good understanding of REST APIs and the web in general.
● Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
● Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts.
● Ability to learn and work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As Frontend Web Developer (Websites) you’ll design, build, run, and analyze experiments and personalized experiences across Kwalee websites.
What you tell your friends you do
What you will really be doing
- Deliver against the website optimization and personalized experience strategies across the website and other touch points.
- Liaise with Site Optimization manager and UX design to build new UI and functionality
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix the configuration and integration issues.
- Partner with the analytics teams on measurement across customized site experiences
- Drive technical effort working with IT partners, site management and creative to ensure timely execution of testing and/or personalization cadence
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of front end development experience
- Knowledge with A/B testing and site personalization technologies, preferably leveraging Google Optimize / Adobe Target as a platform
- Ability to learn new technologies at high level to identify use opportunities
- A creative mindset motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best
- Interest in mobile games
- Knowledge of Adobe Target / Google Optimize / Optimizely
- 2:1 or higher degree in a related discipline e.g., computer science, programming, maths
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
Position Level: Product Engineer
AskSid.ai is a 4 years old start-up based in Bangalore, is fast growing and cofounded by
two ex-Mindtree employees each with 20+ years of experience. We were rated the No1
emerging SaaS company in India and won the NASSCOM EMERGE 50- League of 10
awards in 2019. Also got rated as the most innovative AI company in India for 2020 by
CII and Accenture Ventures. As a growing company, we are looking for passionate
engineers who aspire to build world class technology products of internet scale.
Design, engineer, and maintain our proprietary framework, APIs, and technology
components of a SaaS software product platform with the ability to scale to millions of
requests and thousands of concurrent users.
- Full stack product engineering i.e. design, engineer, test, deploy, monitor, and maintain software components to QA and Production environments
- Design & engineer product experience & APIs conforming to defined quality, maintainability, scalability, and performance KPIs
- Build, maintain, and improve continuous integration and delivery lifecycle processes
- Automation of repetitive engineering and production activities
Education and Experience
- Engineering in computer science
- 3+ year of relevant experience in product engineering with expertise in building frameworks, reusable components, and APIs
- Expert level skills in analytical & problem solving
- Strong programming and engineering fundamentals like Data Structures,
- Design Principles, TDD, and Performance Tuning to build scalable and performance optimized product
- Ability to communicate clearly in English
- CSS3 (Sass/Less)
- Version Control : Git
- WordPress Developer job profile
- WordPress Developer job description
- We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
- WordPress Developer duties and responsibilities
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- WordPress Developer requirements and qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
Should worked on Angular 7 or above version at least 1 to 2 years