Experience: 4 - 6 Years
Salary: Up to 17 LPA
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Hands on experience in NodeJs framework
- Experience working in AngularJs (or) VueJs must
About TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
What Really Matters
• Solid understanding of software development in a multi-tier environment
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Creative, with a uncanny sense of design thinking and principles
• Self starter, focused and highly result-oriented
• Has built at least 2 products/apps in the past outside of academic coursework in a full-stack role
What Matters Somewhat
• Good at React, PHP
• Full stack development skills
• Experience in working with REST APIs
• Familiar with visualization libraries and database technologies
• Your participation and success in competitive programming
• The school that you come from
What Does Not Matter
• Your scores and grades in school
• Previous job experience
Node.Js Developer Job Description:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining all server-side components.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, debugging, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Recruiting, mentoring, personal and professional development of new team members
- Managing the team of Nodejs Developers and solving their queries.
- Follow and improve code quality standards
- You would be responsible to take interviews for Node.js Technologies & share practical tasks with the candidates if required.
- Conduct Code Reviews and help the team learn about the mistakes to avoid
- Develop standard practices for developers to continuously improve the quality
- Develop Architecture and design for the complex business problems
- Deployment of code, database migrations, and a thorough understanding of the impact of changes in the production environment
- Understanding and augmenting the system and application architecture as needed
- The ability to organize the development process, create a working atmosphere and distribute the workload in the team.
- Identify programming bottlenecks and bugs and find fixes.
- Familiarity with AWS infrastructure.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies.
- Strong understanding of git.
- learn new technology and distribute it to team members.
- At least 1+ years of experience as a Node.js developer.
- Must have good communication skills in English.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of development methodology.
- Must be willing to do hands-on coding where required and perform regular code reviews etc.
- Understanding trends and being able to critically assess.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
- Experience working in a team leadership role
- Hands-on experience with popular frameworks like Express / Loopback.
- Creating and Integrating backend REST APIs
- Hands-on experience with any RDBMS systems.
- Passionate about building complex systems.
- Should be able to understand project requirements thoroughly.
- A deep understanding of the importance of building maintainable, efficient, clean code, while balancing the urgency of business needs.
- Collaborative attitude and experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for driving & delivering web applications.
- Responsible for architecting, solutioning of the project in the requirement phase;
- Responsible for working with the team & enhancing the collaboration, adding value to the project with critical thinking on project design.
- Responsible for creating and integrating the REST APIs
Good to have -
- Experience with AWS / Azure.
- Experience with CI/CD too
• Solid understanding in PHP frameworks like: Symfony, Codeigniter, Laravel etc.
• Development experience with Wordpress and other E- Commerce CMS.
• Experience of creating highly scalable, robust web applications.
• A solid understanding of the full web technology stacks (i.e. Lamp, Rest, API integration, Version control- Git,
and authentication schemes.
• Good to have development experience in JS frameworks like: Node JS, Angular JS, React Js etc.
• Good to have development experience in HTML, CSS, LESS, SASS, Grunt etc.
• Rigor in A / B Testing, test coverage and other web best practices.
• Familiar with Jira and Scrum process.
• Good to have knowledge on Ruby on Rails.
• Fluent in English Communication.