Job Description for Drools developer -
- Hands on experience in design and development in Drools rule engine (minimum 1.5 years) and Core Java
- Exceptional ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
- Expertise in object oriented programming
- Experience in Deploying and supporting core and advanced features
- Good exposure to SQL and/or Oracle/ MySQL,
- Candidate should be well verse with Agile processes
- Strong ability to work collaboratively across diverse groups of business and technical stakeholders is required.
- 5 years experience with the Django framework
- Experience with building APIs (REST or GraphQL)
- Strong Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- React.js knowledge would be an added bonus
- Understanding on how to use a database like Postgres (prefered choice), SQLite, MongoDB, MySQL.
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented design and analysis.
- A strong passion for writing simple, clean and efficient code.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git.
- Min 5 year experience
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remote developer
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
1. Java 8+, J2EE,
2. Core Java- More hands on collections framework
3. JPA- Spring, Hibernate
4. Webservices (SOAP / Rest)
5. Knowldege on SQL & PLQL (Oracle/MySQL)
6. Expericne in Agile tools & processes
7. Good analytical & Communication skills
Role: Java Backend Developer
Location: Bangalore, India
About the company:
Founded by entrepreneur Rajiv Dingra, RD&X Network is a technology company offering transformational martech, adtech, and deep tech products and solutions to drive creative, media, data, and business transformation, helping global businesses become real-time, disruptive, and thereby achieve exponential growth. We are a geography agnostic, hybrid work culture, and agile company which is focused on a forward-looking work culture. We have some of the best industry talents on board and we identify ourselves as Transformists. We believe that transformation is not just for business, but for our people too.
To know about the products that we are building, you can take a quick glance at our website: www.rebid.co
We are a small, focused, and collaborative team
New members quickly take on responsibility of larger parts of the application
While your focus may be on one part of our technology stack, we know that engineers love to learn, and we encourage you to continue to learn all of our tools
Please “DO APPLY” even if you meet 50% of the requirements, our talent team parses profiles thoroughly and we would love to hear from you! We will always look at adding talent to our team, so we will keep in touch 😊
- Develop key functionality and core capabilities for RDandX Network’s services using Java/J2EE stack
- Design and develop RDandX Network’s microservices and ensure bug free code is pushed to the deployment pipeline to support large volume of transactions
- Define and communicate the technical design requirements to the Network’s stakeholders and the Engineering lead
- Responsible for building restful services to integrate with third party services like AdWords and Facebook marketing API
- Responsible for designing the technical architecture of the different services and maintaining and upgrading it
- Designing the unit test cases and building the framework for the development team to enforce the unit testing in all the services
- Be involved and participate in the end to end products’ lifecycle management
- Learn about new technologies and Stay up to date with best practices
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, engineers, system administrators and product team
- Lead the Backend team and manage their day to day activities and work deliverables
- 2-5 years of Working Experience
- Experience of Java, J2EE, Spring boot, PostgreSQL
- Should have working knowledge of Jenkins, Git, Maven, Glassfish or Tomcat server
- Experience on working with cloud technologies like AWS (Kinesis, Lamda, SQS) or GCP (Pub/Sub, DataProc, DataFlow) is desirable
- Have experience working with large scale data real time processing systems
- Should have working experience on building event driven micro services APIs
- Elastic search experience and K8 experience is good to have
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a highly scalable and secure code.
- Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
- Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
- Able to come with an optimal solution for the business problem
- Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
- Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open-source code.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Good problem-solving skills are a must
- Exposure to developing APIs with Node JS
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, sails.js, StrongLoop, etc
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database
- Knowledge of tools like Docker, Git, Postman, JSdocs, etc.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Added advantage (Python or Ruby or Golang)
- Self-motivated and able to drive the team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working in fintech is a plus
How we are different
-We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale.
-We are a technology agnostic company that focuses more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology.
Why join us
- We provide a huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of times and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Full-stack PHP Developer
- Backend in Core PHP with API integration experience
- Must have good US experience
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain scala application phases, code, and software.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java
developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development
while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to
Responsibilities and Duties
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs should follow compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
presenting these for architectural review
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
• Minimum 4.5 to 6 years of software development experience
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2,
• Experience in the Spring Framework
• Very good English communication skills
o Good to have the knowledge of Angular JS framework.
o Experience to work on the Microservice architecture.
o Experience to work with Git hub & bitbucket.
o Agile methodology.
As a Senior Software Engineer - I,you'll take on complex problems that span multiple components and teams. As SSE - I, you could expect to:
- Independently own one or more multiple modules, which includes: requirement analysis, design, development, maintenance & support
- Write extensive, efficient code to address complex modules and that handles interaction between multiple components.
- Rapidly iterate to add new functionalities and solves complex problems with simple and intuitive solutions
- Produce architecture with clean interfaces, that are efficient and scalable
- Participate and contribute to architectural discussions
- Perform design and code reviews
- Perform technical feasibility and trade off studies & guides others to perform these studies
- Solve production issues. Investigate and provide solutions to minimize the business impact due to outage
- Continuously improve performance metrics of modules you own.
- Actively mentor and develop junior developers in all software development practices
- Participate in the hiring process (referrals, interviews, attending recruiting events or writing blogs)
- Onboard and mentors new team members, helps shape the culture of the team
- Collaborate effectively across teams to solve problems, execute and deliver results
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant software development experience