Profile: Java developer (2-4 years) - Noida
MUST Have: Core Java, data structure
NP: Immediate to 30 Days
Salary : Upto 9 LPA
MUST Haves: Java 1.8, Core Java, Data structure
- Java 1.8 version with Collections, Multithreading working knowledge –(Mandatory)
- Data Structures, BPM-Alfresco & Groovy
Preferred Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Applications, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field or equivalent practical experience. Relevant experience of at least 3 years in lieu of above if from a different stream of education.
Well-versed in and 5+ years of hands-on demonstrable experience with:
▪ Object Oriented Modeling, Design, & Programming
▪ Microservices Architecture, API Design, & Implementation
▪ Relational, Document, & Graph Data Modeling, Design, & Implementation
Well-versed in and hands-on demonstrable experience with:
▪ Stream & Batch Big Data Pipeline Processing
▪ Distributed Cloud Native Computing
▪ Serverless Computing & Cloud Functions
5+ years of hands-on development experience in Java programming.
3+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more libraries & frameworks such as Spring Boot, Apache Camel, Akka, etc.;
extra points if you can demonstrate your knowledge with working examples.
2+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more Relational and NoSQL datastores such as Amazon S3, Amazon DocumentDB, Amazon Elasticsearch Service, Amazon Aurora, AWS DynamoDB, Amazon Athena, etc.
2+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more technologies such as Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon Kinesis, Apache Kafka, AWS Lambda, AWS Batch, AWS Glue, AWS Step Functions, Amazon API Gateway, etc.
2+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more technologies such as AWS Developer Tools, AWS Management & Governance, AWS Networking and Content Delivery, AWS Security, Identity, and Compliance, etc.
Well-versed in Virtualization & Containerization; must demonstrate experience in technologies such as Kubernetes, Istio, Docker, OpenShift, Anthos, Oracle VirtualBox, Vagrant, etc.
Well-versed with demonstrable working experience with API Management, API Gateway, Service Mesh, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection & Encryption.
Hands-on experience with demonstrable working experience with DevOps tools and platforms viz., Jira, GIT, Jenkins, Code Quality & Security Plugins, Maven, Artifactory, Terraform, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Spinnaker, etc.
Well-versed with Storage, Networks and Storage Networking basics which will enable you to work in a Cloud environment.
Experience : 5+Years
Job Location : Remote/Pune
- Development of applications in Java including:
- Building data processing platforms.
- Developing micro-service-oriented applications.
- Interact with stakeholders of the applications being developed.
- Must have experience in Java JEE, Spring Framework, and Microservices
- Experience in SQL and JDBC
- Experience in build tools Maven, git
- Good to have experience in Cloud Platforms AWS, Azure is a plus
We are looking for Middle and Senior level Female Java technologists at Bangalore.
These openings are with a Leading US MNC's Bangalore IDC.
This is an IC role. Need handson candidates only.
- Strong work experience in CORE JAVA
- Proficiency with Algorithms, Data Structures, Multi-threading, OOPS,
- Strong knowledge in areas like Data structures, Algorithms, Core Java & Java Fundamentals, Multithreading, IPC
- Strong knowledge of any OO language (Java, Core Java)
- Experience in database programming, mySQL experience is a plus .
Job : Senior Developers / Lead Engineer / Architect : 3.5 - 12 Yrs
Technology skill set :
- Required Skills: Core Java, Practical implementation of Object oriented constructs & paradigms, Datastructures, Algorithms, Multi-threading, Collections, Design
- Required: Java Specialists with expertise in implementing object oriented constructs & paradigms in a multi-threaded environment using Core Java .
- Responsible for designing complex systems
- Independently act as a technical expert
- Handle multiple tasks at one time
Eligibility Criteria :
- Strong background in Java / Core Java. Hands on in coding.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Proficient in OOPS, OOAD, Data Structures, Algorithms, Multithreading
- Database programming skill in SQL/Sybase/Oracle is a plus
• Exposure to Cloud
• Versatile in choosing appropriate tools and frameworks for the Core and advance java development procedures.
• Good in Spring Boot and latest java methodologies to suggest best practices and proven solutions to the business.
• Expert in service oriented solutions and micro services architecture (REST). Should have been a part of monolithic to micro services rearchitecture.
• Exposure towards No-Sql databases such as Cassandra or Mongo DB.
Social Networks have become more media platforms than “social” platforms. They are not designed to make real human connections. Demand for more intimate online places is higher than ever. Communities are in huge demand!
Also, these “Ad-driven” platforms only reward top creators. Most creators are left out - no matter how engaged their audience is. They have to constantly beat algorithms to reach out to their own audience.
Over 50 million people around the world consider themselves creators. 97% of them aren’t getting paid.
As a result, creators are flocking to platforms like Slack, Discord, Whatsapp & Telegram - none of which were built either for community engagement or creator monetization. Community creators have to go through the pain of managing multiple third-party tools to engage and monetize their community.
LikeMinds helps creators to convert their audience into a branded private community. They can monetize it by selling digital products like memberships, group chats, events, consultations, and courses.
As a platform purpose-built for community entrepreneurs, LikeMinds has inbuilt tools for member acquisition, onboarding, retention, moderation, monetization, and referrals. Our platform enables creators to drive high engagement and belonging via chat rooms, events, polls, member directory, and rewards.
These features are in addition to powerful business tools like community website, subscription management, event reminders, analytics dashboard, cohort creation, in-app banners, data export, and much more.
Custom integrations are also available for creators with existing assets.
In the last few months, we have helped 100+ creators monetize their communities. These include entertainers, fitness & wellness trainers, professional domain experts, language instructors, life coaches, financial experts, micro-entrepreneurship coaches, and exam prep coaches.
We are a team of entrepreneurs, techies, and community builders with credible backgrounds supported by 2 large VCs.
● Programming Languages: Java, AWS, Python, Ruby
● Experience in working with complex problems statements such as system design from scratch or chat-based frameworks is a huge plus
● Knowledge of building API is a must
● Define and communicate technical and design requirements
● Provide training, help, and support to other team members
● Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
● Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
● Troubleshoot and debug applications
● Keen to follow and learn about new technologies
● Stay up to date with current best practices
● Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
● Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
● Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, and system administrators
● Advanced Github profile is a must
• Responsible for building a world class payments network
• Deliver high-quality financial services software at massive scale and on time with a deep
understanding of engineering excellence and best practices relating to development,
automation, and release
• Bring an expert level understanding of payments, industry know-how, technology and
architecture, with deep hands-on experience
• Charisma to bring organizational and team-wide excitement
• Develop deep relationships with open source communities, and industry leadership and
bring positive impact on Blackhawk’s business.
• Collaborate with internal Blackhawk teams and influence the future product roadmap,
direction and improve our current offerings through technical feedback.
• Be a mentor, coach and champion - drive a culture of technical innovation, curiosity, and
• BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years of technology leadership experience in a modern / complex payment environment
• 12+ years of enterprise level software development experience
• Demonstrate solid engineering fundamentals. Strong algorithms, data structures and coding
background. Experienced practitioner of CI/CD test driven development, and agile
methodologies to projects to maximize the quality of the software a team writes together.
• Strong computational skills and being able to code fluently in Java
• Solid foundation in backend software development. Deep understanding of software
craftsmanship, solid design principles, best practices and design patterns
• Demonstrate a high degree of precision in software development. We deal with real money,
and areas where precision and quality are key. You deeply care about the external and internal
software quality and how you approach all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
• Good knowledge of databases and persistent stores.
• Strong proficiency in cloud computing
• Ability to assimilate and organize large volumes of disparate, minute detail, and assemble a big
• DNA of challenging status quo
Proficiency in implementation of algorithms and use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing.
Core java, J2EE frameworks (e.g. Spring), ORM (e.g. Hibernate) with a good understanding of multi-tiered web-based applications. Should be strong with OOPS concepts. Should have good SQL writing skills. Banking domain experience is an added advantage. Should have worked on REST APIs. Experience with Third Party Integration. Hands on experience on writing Unit test cases and Integration test cases. Experience on MVC Architecture.
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject Proven hands-on Software Development experience Proven working experience in Java development Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms