• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• 4+ years of object-oriented Java / J2EE development
• Full SDLC experience (requirements gathering, architecture, development,
• Experience with Spring (MVC, IOP/DI, REST, Security) &
• Experience with SOAP / REST web services
• Knowledge of SQL
• Knowledge of No SQL concepts, understanding of Solr, Redis and Mongo
DB is desirable
• Understanding concepts of CDN & Content Management
• Must have worked on any one messaging solutions
• Bonus Points for micro service design and development experience
• Bonus points for any mobile development experience
• Used Agile methodology
• Experience leading or working with cross geography teams
• Bonus Points for experience working on Unix, shell scripting & Build
• Experience in performance optimization is an added advantage
About Quinbay technologies
Backend skills,java development,HTML,MVC,JAVA SCRIPT,SPRINGBOOT
2) Strong experience with Spring and Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security
3) Experience building REST and SOAP web services using Java, Micro Services
4) Experience with Web Services (JSON, REST, Spring based REST services)
5) Experience with Java and J2EE/Java EE (including servlets, JSP, JDBC)
6) Strong Core Java development
7) Experience with development tools like Eclipse, Git,.etc
8) Experience with web application servers like Tomcat
9) Experience in scripting and working in a Linux/Windows environment
- Experience in designing and developing applications using Node.js, RDBMS (preferably MySQL).
- Minimum 3 years of Node.Js, 3 years of Database experience required.
- Expertise in at least one of AWS, Google Compute platforms to build scalable solutions.
- Deep knowledge and experience in building complex cloud/enterprise-grade software in the area of IT infrastructure, virtualization, network, storage systems monitoring & manage mentor cloud solutions
- Expertise in writing async code (callbacks, promises, async/await, observables) and publish/ subscribe/ event.
- Experience in implementing and consuming SOAP and REST web APIs.
- Producing and maintaining automated testing, build, and deployment processes.
- Improve documentation of processes and systems
- Troubleshoot existing systems and applications
- Experience in data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Experience in RESTful APIs and knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Understanding of data structures and problem-solving approaches, and ability to articulate trade-offs
- Strong fundamentals OOPS concepts, SOLID principles, Data Structures/Algorithms, Exception Handling, Coding Standards, Logging
- Passionate about writing clean, modular and unit testable code
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Agile development
- Good knowledge of Jenkins, SonarQube, Git.
- Proven problem solving skills including debugging skills, allowing you to determine source of issues in unfamiliar code or systems and the ability to recognize and solve repetitive problems rather than working around them.
- Collaborating with software engineers, QA engineers, UX and Design team and project managers
Software Development Engineer – SDE 2.
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C#
You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
1. 2 - 3 years of J2EE experience
2. Clear understanding and application knowledge of Object-Oriented concepts
3. Experienced in Core Java, Collection Framework, exception handling, logging frameworks
4. Knowledge of Struts/Spring/Springboot framework or any ORM tools like Hibernate, JPA mandatory
5. Knowledge of SQL
Desirable to have:
1. Code review tools like pmd, sonar, Checkstyle
2. Knowledge of writing unit testing using Junit, Jmock, DBUnit etc.,
3. Knowledge to build scripts using ant, maven
4. Exposure to Agile Model
5. Exposure to BFSI domain
Team Handling/Generic skills
1. Self-driven, ready to learn and adapt depending on customer/organization needs
2. Excellent communication skills
Share resumes at [email protected] netconnectglobal.com
JAVA, JSP, jQuery, Servlet, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring boot, SOAP and REST Web Services, Microservices, knowledge of SQL query, build tool like Ant and Maven, very good analytical and logical skills.
Good to have: Redis and Memcached cache management, JBOSS 7 and above, API gateway, Apache, EJB
● Partner with the product/business teams to understand the product features and
specifications, translate them into high level and low-level design
● Participate in all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle
● Develop back-end components, services, and APIs. Support integration of user-
facing elements, and collaborate closely with the design and front-end development
● Write elegant, effective, and scalable code while maintaining the highest level of
● Take ownership of the work and ensure timely deliveries
● Drive innovation in product development, while relentlessly improving performance,
scalability, and maintainability
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a minimum of 2-4 years of
experience in backend development
● 1+ experience as a Java Developer, with strong knowledge of Java web frameworks
like Spring Boot, Hibernate, etc. and experience working in Microservices
● Hands-on experience of working with Linux/Unix platform
● Strong knowledge of SQL and RDBMS like PostgreSQL/MySQL etc.
● Experience in - Python, Git
● Strong technical aptitude and good knowledge of CS fundamentals
● Sound knowledge and application of algorithms and data structures with space and
● Strong design skills involving data modelling and low-level class design
● Follow industry coding standards and responsible for writing maintainable, scalable,
and efficient code to solve business problems
Good to have
● B. Tech./M. Tech. in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college
● Prior experience working in a startup environment
● Experience in setting up an entire product from scratch
Experience in Java 8
Experience in frameworks - Spring, Hibernate
Experience in Design Patterns
- A strong engineer with excellent Ruby experience working with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with SQL/nosql databases(Postgresql, cassandra, MongoDB)
- Experience with REST services and API design
- Experience with building the system for scale
- Experience with version control systems (bitbucket, git etc.)
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience with docker/microservices will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of unit & integration testing
- Knowledge of agile development process, jira
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and Data structures
- Basic understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Demonstrated experience working on application development projects and test-driven development. Experience in writing high quality code
- Knowledge of blockchain technology, smart contracts and cryptocurrency will be an added advantage
- Experience in fintech domain will be another added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby On Rails.
- Strong Project & Time Management Skills, along with the ability to apply these skills while working independently, or as part of a team.
ColorTokens - Java Developer
Years of Experience : 4 to 9 years
ColorTokens is a Silicon Valley company located in Santa Clara that is redefining Enterprise and Cloud Security. We are a product company in the Network and Cyber Security space. We are building a product team in India that rivals the best minds in the world and deliver products that are Novel, Refreshing and Insightful (NRI).
It is backed by legendary investors and advisors who have helped structure the IT industry over last 30+ years. ColorTokens core team represents deep industry experience across hardware, software and cloud technologies.
An enterprise class technology takes time bring to market. During this time, we do not want to expose our product and approach to competitors, experts, analysts and the world at large. Our mission is to deliver the next generation Cyber Security platform. Do you want to participate in this paradigm shift?
Who You Are
u Someone with a zeal to contribute to the success of the company as a individual contributor
u Good problem solving skill
u A proactive, self driven individual with a passion for innovation
u A ethical professional with a dedication and determination to make game changing impact on our product
Eligibility Criteria :
u At least 4+ years industry experience in Java
u Good in Data Structures and algorithms
Exposure and flair expected:
u Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
u Knack for writing clean, readable code
u Ability to drive high standards of product quality