Job Description : Java Technical Lead
Should have working experience between 6 years in Java development. Mandatory skills are good knowledge of object oriented concepts, experience of working on Spring boot application, should have worked on hibernate ORMS and candidate must have clear understanding of database concepts. Optional skills include knowledge of angular framework and postgreSQL database
Good to have knowledge of jBPM open source workflow.
Minimum 6 years of experience in design and development J2EE based applications, database design (conceptual/ logical/ physical) and writing PL/ SQL queries/ stored procedures in PostgreSQL
- Preferred to have good knowledge and hands on experience on jBPM workflow platform. Experience in DROOLS rule engine will be an added advantage
- Expertise on Angular JS, Springboot, Hibernate, JQuery frameworks
- Hands on experience in building reports using Business Intelligence and Reporting Platform (BIRT)
- Knowledge around JBOSS (WildFly), Tomcat and other application servers
- Knowledge around source code repository Tortoise SVN
- Experience in building Multitenant products
- Conceptual knowledge around Continuous Integration/ Continuous Development using Jenkins
- Good analytical and logical thinking, prioritizing and organizing
- Team player with positive attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Analyse SRS to understand and estimate the requirements
- Analyse change requests and estimate the requirements
- Design, development, unit testing and deployment using jBPM platform and other underlying tools and frameworks mentioned above
- Database design, writing simple or complex PL/ SQL queries/ stored procedures/ Functions/ Triggers etc. using PostgreSQL database
- Analyse L2 support issues, identify and implement the workaround/ permanent solutions within stimulated SLA
- Preparation of release document for new projects, change requests and bug fixes
- Create and leverage technical knowledge repository
We at xEnabler, provide digital transformation using new age smart technologies for more than 10 years. We have clients located primarily in Australia and NewZealand that are served by our Australian teams. This job is part of our expansion in India.
We have a number of openings in our technical team focusing on mobile and web development to be part of our technology leadership team. As a part of this expansion we are looking for a Senior Technical Team Lead (Full Stack) with backend technology as Java, to join our award winning digital team.
As a part of this role, you will be responsible for,
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Provide technical expertise and leadership for Web Technology
- Provide design feedback to our design team
- Be responsible for end to end development and support cycle
- Train new developers joining the team and ensure highest level of software practices
- Provide client-facing presentations and support as needed.
To be successful in this role, you must have,
- At least 8 years of experience in Web Technology with backend in Java
- Clear understanding of architecture, efficient database structure and various mode of deployments
- Sound knowledge on scripting languages like Angular.js, React.js and Node.js
- Experience in Cloud environment - AWS, GCP or PCF will be a plus
- Proven enthusiasm for technology and current hands on work experience
- Leadership and technical skills to run a development team
- Passion for clean design and library grade coding
- Demonstrable analytical skills (coding exercise required)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work in agile methodologies in a distributed team environment.
It would be nice if you have any extra skills such as,
- DevOps basics and knowledge on micro services
- Prior experience of running a software team or company
What you will get as a reward
- Above market level salary
- Opportunity for continuous growth
- Flexibility to work from home
- Ability to be part of core leadership team and drive development decisions
- Working with highly skilled team who prides in excellence of their solution
- Greenfield setup to match your career path.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and solutions
If you’re passionate about web platforms and translating code into user-friendly products, we would like to meet you. Send us following to start the conversation
- Your LinkedIn Profile link
- Your GitHub link
- Any Stackoverflow contribution is a plus
- Projects you have developed so far, along with links and reference
- Remote or Pune, India
Angel One is a technology and data driven financial services company providing broking and advisory services, margin funding, loans against shares and financial products distribution to its clients. We are onboarding more than 500K new users every month & we are one of the fastest growing fintech organisations in India with more than 2 Mn monthly active users. We have received several awards, certificates and accolades for our services, products, technology, and digital initiatives. We have also been recognized among “the best places to work”. Angel One Limited is now a listed entity (IPO 2020).
We are a group of self-driven, motivated individuals who enjoy taking ownership. It is a flat structure, with ample opportunity to showcase your talent, and a growth path for engineers to the very top. We are remote-first with people spread across Bangalore, Mumbai, UAE, and the US.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Hands-on coding - code the hairiest most complicated paths/components
- Contribute to the design and architecture of components for the products.
- Craft APIs, RPCs and streamlining topologies which are simple, and efficient
- Ensure excellence in engineering
- Mentor engineers in the team
- Degree in computer science field with 3-5 years of experience building large scalable systems
- Excellent computer science including data structures and algorithms. Hands-on programming experience in languages like Java, Python or Golang for backend roles. Android/IOS experience for frontend focused roles.
- Good understanding of designing Distributed Systems
- Problem solving / analytical skills
- Low Latency and High Throughput System design, HLD and LLD.
- Exposure to high level hygiene guidelines like the one described in 12-factor app
- Metrics obsession
What you get:
- Chance to play a pivotal role in designing the next gen fintech product
- Top tier scale from day 1 - related battle scars / glory
- Work with other world class talent (ex- Amazon, Uber, Google, Walmart Labs
Immedieate joiners are preferred or those who cn join withn 15-20 days.
- B.Tech in Computer Science from premier institute (IIT/NIT/IIIT)or equivalent work experience
- 2 years’ experience developing Backend systems
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of Cache, Queues, NoSQL & RDBMS(Mysql)
- Proficiency in PHP/Python/Ruby/Java
- Experience with MVC architectural pattern / framework like Django, ROR, Node.js
- Experience of object-oriented programming / modular programming
- Ability to multi-task, work with ambiguity and quickly re-prioritizing responsibilities
- Experience with Agile software development
- Knowledge of testing performance & stability using tools
- Experience with either Github or GitLab, Confluence, & Jira
Professional experience required:
Total experience: 2+ Years
- 2+ years’ experience developing Backend systems
- Experience with Agile software development
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be the ability come up with innovative ideas and out-of-the-box solutions
- Must be willing to challenge conventional methods to achieve exponential results
Role : Full-Time Individual Contributor (IC)
Reporting to : Solution Architect / Program Manager / COE Head
Location : Noida, Delhi NCR
Shift : Normal Day shift with some overlap with US timezones
Experience : 4-7 years
Education : BTech/ BE / MCA / MSc Computer Science
Industry - Product Engineering Services or Enterprise Software Companies
Primary Skills - Java 8/9, Core Java, Design patterns (more than Singleton & Factory), Webservices development REST/SOAP, XML & JSON manipulation, CI/CD
Secondary Skills - Jenkins, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), SAP JCo library
Certifications (Optional) : OCPJP (the Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer) / Google Professional Cloud Developer
● Must have integration component development experience using Java 8/9 technologies and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
● Must have in-depth knowledge of design patterns and integration architecture
● Experience with developing solutions on Google Cloud Platform will be an added advantage.
● Should have good hands-on experience with Software Engineering tools viz. Eclipse, NetBeans, JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, SVN etc.
● Should be very well verse with current technology trends in IT Solutions e.g. Cloud Platform Development, DevOps, Low Code solutions, Intelligent Automation.
Good to Have:
● Experience of developing 3-4 integration adapters/connectors for enterprise applications (ERP, CRM, HCM, SCM, Billing etc.) using industry standard frameworks and methodologies following Agile/Scrum.
Non-Technical/ Behavioral competencies required:
● Must have worked with US/Europe based clients in onsite/offshore delivery model
● Should have very good verbal and written communication, technical articulation, listening and presentation skills
● Should have proven analytical and problem solving skills
● Should have demonstrated effective task prioritization, time management and internal/external stakeholder management skills
● Should be a quick learner, self starter, go-getter and team player
● Should have experience of working under stringent deadlines in a Matrix organization structure
● Should have demonstrated appreciable Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) in past organizations
● Writing the design specifications and user stories for the functionalities assigned.
● Develop assigned components / classes and assist QA team in writing the test cases
● Create and maintain coding best practices and do peer code / solution reviews
● Participate in Daily Scrum calls, Scrum Planning, Retro and Demos meetings
● Bring out technical/design/architectural challenges/risks during execution, develop action plan for mitigation and aversion of identified risks
● Comply with development processes, documentation templates and tools prescribed by CloudSufi or and its clients
● Work with other teams and Architects in the organization and assist them on technical Issues/Demos/POCs and proposal writing for prospective clients
● Contribute towards the creation of knowledge repository, reusable assets/solution accelerators and IPs
● Provide feedback to junior developers and be a coach and mentor for them
● Provide training sessions on the latest technologies and topics to others employees in the organization
● Participate in organization development activities time to time - Interviews, CSR/Employee engagement activities, participation in business events/conferences, implementation of new policies, systems and procedures as decided by Management team.
Our client is looking out for an Associate Architect who has strong experience in to Technology
You will be involving in design, coding &scaling the product.
Collaborate with cross functional teams to solve complex problems.
You will be designing large scale distributed system.
8+ years of hands-on experience in developing, designing & scaling complex systems
Programming experience in Java, spring, Hibernate and MongoDb, micro services
1. Design, develop and deliver web services and jobs that powers Niki, India's first transactional bot.
2. Write code that are clean, testable, performant, scalable, documented and secure
3. Design and architect new sub-systems, idenity perf bottlenecks and suggest design/architect improvements
1. Minimum of 4 years of software development experience prefrably developing e-commerce applications
2. Bachelor’s and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field of study
1. Fluent in Java or any other object oriented programming languages
2. Knowledge of Design patterns and design principles
3. Experienced in delivering REST style web services
4. Significant experiences in asynchronous and multi-threaded programming
5. Strong CS fundamentals with good hold on DS and Algo.
Good to have:
1. Knowledge of Spring
2. Experience with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud